Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

. ..............................................LIONS OF THE HEART
    . ..................................My heart is a Lion, my blades are its claws.
    ................................... It's bravery sustains me. Its honor my cause.
    [IMG]
    Time Zone: EST/CST/PST
    Content: Primarily group content.
    Recruiting: All players welcome regardless of level or play experience.
    In Game Contact: Corwyhn, Midnitearrow, Yzzer, Utopnia, Findaormie, Talleah, Ickk or do a [/who "Lions of the Heart" all] which will show the first 20 members online and ask one for an officer or just ask in General Chat.
    Lions of the Heart has been constantly active for 20 years and is under original guild leadership. We are extremely welcoming to new and returning players.
    We do not require you to[IMG] put all your characters in our guild. Many members do but it is not a requirement. We also do not mind being the guild you level up in while working towards apping to a raid guild. We just want people to have fun and help out as we can.
    Our goal is to be a friendly stress free environment with occasional raiding but primarily focusing on group gaming.
    We welcome players of all levels and classes, All Access or Free to Play, Soloers, Groupers and Boxers. We try to be an all inclusive guild.
    Traditionally our membership has been comprised of older players though we welcome members of all ages.
    We have a low drama environment and our guild is well respected on our server. But please feel free to check with others on the server. Always check your facts
    We will never ask members for any sorts of donations in game or on our website.
    Our guild rules primarily revolve around ensuring all members are respected and allowed to play the game in a manner they enjoy as long as it is not to the detriment of others.
    In practice we have a relatively simple yet organized guild roster system.
    Although we have a full set of ranks we primarily use three titled Member, Senior Member and Officer. We just don't see the need in an inflated rank structure.
    Although we have an overall older group of players we still keep guild chat clean. We always try to ensure that guild chat is a friendly positive place for all our players.
    Please feel free to post any questions or speak to me in game.
    Regards,
    Corwyhn Lionheart.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Regular online peak numbers evenings 60 toons up to a max of 85 toons.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come join us on Xegony. Most nights Lions of the Heart does MGBs of Rk2 101+ buffs at Teek in Pok as our way of paying back the community on the server. We do Cleric Shaman Paladin Enchanter Beast Druid Mage and Necro (dmf only) buffs for 15-20 minutes most evenings once or twice an evening.

Come to PoK get some free buffs and ask about joining Lions of the Heart the largest and oldest casual/family guild on Xegony.
    05KRYSTI and skattabrainz like this.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

65 toons online this evening. Come join the most active casual/family guild on Xegony.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We are especially interested in increasing our EST/PST daytime numbers to give everyone in the guild better opportunities for grouping.

A large casual/family guild is one part of increasing the chances of groups. Another part are friendly approachable players of which we have many, another part are people being willing to start groups and not just wait for them.

Come join Lions of the Heart on Xegony. We have a great server reputation and we love returning players and even better new players.

I have never run this guild for me. I run it for everyone in the guild. I do all my stuff on my own and in the over 15 years of running Lions I only got help from the guild on a cleric epic many many years ago and even then the guild approached me and TOLD ME they were going to help me. Have to say that was one of my proudest moments of being a guild leader.
    skattabrainz likes this.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

All new and returning players welcome!
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

At 1 pm EST on a Wednesday 38 toons online with 10 of those afk/offline mode in lobby/guildhall/bazaar
    Leaving 28 active. Good day time numbers but hoping to make them better.

Evenings prime time 50-60 is usual with peaks up to 80 toons online occasionally. Come join a very active casual/family guild :)
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Saturday morning EST and 56 toons online... Come join us in Xegony :)
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Its around 6:30 pm est and 44 toons online.

P.S. The reason I post number of toons online every so often at various times is everyone has a different idea of what an active guild is.

A big part of Lions is about having a friendly environment for people to get to know each other and socialize while also improving grouping opportunities. Come try us out sometime. You don't really get to know a guild without trying it first. Trying is free and no hard feelings if you find out we are not the guild for you.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Slow afternoon only 30 toons online. Come join us on Xegony and be part of an active casual guild with friendly and fantastic people.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

40 toons online this Saturday morning. Come join us on Xegony :)
  12. cknuckles New Member

If we are starting back after 10+ years, can we apply if we create Heroic Characters?
  13. cknuckles New Member

Also, when you give numbers, how many are bots, if any? Really interested in playing with live folks and finding groups with real people if possible.

Thanks.
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

You mean boxes. Bots are illegal (bots are toons controlled by illegal third part programs) But that varies depending who is on. Same ratio of boxes to other guilds so the relative numbers still give an indication of who is more active.

Real people group together in the guild. Don't need to create heroic toons to try us out. There isn't any casual guild close to us in size so best to try us first or consider another server before making heroic toons. There are always people boxing playing and always people not boxing playing pretty much.
  15. cknuckles New Member

Sorry, yes, boxers is what I meant...ugh.

Makes sense I guess. We have some toons on the Rathe, but they are 10+ years old, so I started browsing the forums to see what recruitment posts are up.
  16. cknuckles New Member

There are groups of lvl10s running around we can play with?
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

g
    Couple joined that were level 10 earlier today but they are closer to level 20 now. If you are looking for level 10s to play with your best bet is the progression server. On the live servers no one stays level 10 for long enough to have a decent low level population in any guild. Just checking the three or for smaller casual guilds on Xegony none of them had anyone on lower then level 46 and that was one toon. The lowest we have online atm are a level 33 and a level 34 adventuring in Blightfire Moors.

You are welcome to join us for the social aspect and help with any questions you might have getting back into the game. Leveling occurs pretty quickly at the lower level so you should get into range of the rest soon enough but try us out first before going heroic or anything like that.
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

55 toons online this evening. (including 3 in the guildhall, 6 in pok and 4 in the guild lobby)
  19. cknuckles New Member

Ragefire is a complete mess....we tried that...now trying something else. Maybe 10 was too low, thanks for the information.
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well still welcome to join us if nothing else works out for you. All the best.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.