Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GibbyNorcal New Member

I've come back to EQ a couple months ago. Been playing on test for some reason. The itch is back to play again. Currently have a couple toons there but looking for groups is non existant.
    So I was thinking about trying out a live server. Do you have people on very late night or early PST. Those are my typical playtimes until about 2 or 3 pm PST.
    Thanks!
  2. complexication Kassina

Hi! I am on PST as well, and while I cannot guarantee play time currently as my rl has been swamped, I usually play during the late evening/late night as well. So, if you do come to Xegony and join our guild and are looking for a groupmate, don't hesitate to drop me a tell if you catch me online!
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I think that was you I talked to recently in game. Either way let me know what your experience ends up being. I know the time periods you are asking about are in the range of time where our numbers are weakest. For casual guilds they are still probably the best on the server but I cannot say that for sure and you may be able to find a server with more people on during your play time.

My suggestion is if things don't work out on Xegony that you check out the main page of Everquest.com and on the right side you will see a list of servers. You can check relative population levels in this list and it gets updated relatively frequently. Check it during your main play times to see where the population is the highest and then check those severs out.

I am not trying to dissuade you from joining Lions at all! I just want to be sure we find the best solution for your play needs in EQ. :)
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well it is 4:15 pm EST and we have 55 toons online though a number are still in PoK atm no doubt afk.

Come to Xegony and make a toon and put them in Lions to check us out. As large a guild as we are I won't make a claim that we have had people from every server come to join us but it would be nice to think so :)
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Saturday 1:15 pm EST and we have 51 toons online.

Come put a toon in our guild to check us out. We will always wish you the best whether you stay for a day, a year or till the servers sunset.

We know guild ads can sometimes be a bit exaggerated by some so we always suggest trying us out with one toon to see if we live up to our words. :)
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

7. Starya New Member

I joined Lions of the Heart a few weeks ago and it is nice to see such a large guild is also very friendly. Any time I log in there are lots of people online to chat with and they are all very helpful.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

12:35 am EST and we have 35 toons online... Half are asleep in PoK I think though :)

The past sunday we have over 70 toons online but other then that this bonus exp week has not been super busy.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Slow evening tonight its midnight EST and only 38 toons online.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Friday midnight ESt and 55 toons online.. .great night for our Lion Hunt... tons of drops as several groups did of the lower leveled players and alts camped named in shards landing... :)Counted over 60 drops randommed off and that was just what was in by guild windows chat buffer.. Was a fun relaxing night :)
    complexication likes this.
  11. Graymane84 Journeyman

Had a great time in shards landing last night for our guild event. I was the proud winner of half a dozen drops and the 80k pp "drawing" :) A large number of our members turned up and we had a great night chatting and getting to know each other. Was a nice opportunity for the lower level people like me to meet some of the members that are much higher level.
    complexication likes this.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

i hope everyone enjoys the event later today "Halfings do Neriak" :)
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

In the sake of full disclosure things seem to be slower this week. Overall online numbers seem a little down.. we are now peaking at 45-55 toons online. Hopefully things will pick up next week....

I suspect that do to the increase in guild ads I am seeing this may be something affecting all servers. My guess would be fall tv with new episodes starting up or everyone is busy stashing away nuts for the winter :)
  14. frankie78227 Augur

How did the Halfling event go?
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Went great. Many items randomed off to those who participated. We will do another race in a month or two I think we will will mainly concentrate on Lion Hunts as the main weekly events as those get a lot of gear for members.
  16. frankie78227 Augur

Sounds like you are doing good work. :)
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Saturday afternoon around 2 pm EST and we have 52 toons online. Still a bit slow but the post summer time has always been a wierd one in EQ.
  18. Sekon New Member

Just joined the guild a few days ago and it is very active. I havnt gotten a chance to play much but i see people forming groups all the time. I am happy with my decision to join so far :)
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

If you visit xegony looking us up you might here some non Lion member saying something about us having 80 toons online. We haven't had 80 ish toons online since the summer so we do not quote those numbers these days. The last week or so we peak in the high 50's evenings EST/PST occasionally hitting the low 60's for number of toons online.

Just want to be clear I don't want anyone misled into joining us expecting over 80 toons online. Things may get back to that level as winter sets in but no guarantees plus I expect the reduced boxing TLP server coming out to hurt online numbers on the regular servers such as Xegony.
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Already 32 toons online after the surprise patch this morning. Not bad but will keep working on the daytime numbers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.