EXP Rates on Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Scaramanga82, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kraggnar Elder

I demand cheese a crackers be sent to the GM's and Dev's.
  2. Tinytinker Augur

I'm happy with the xp rate. I'm not trolling. I like the slower pace. It's nice. It's brought back that feeling of having to group and be dependent on other people. The game feels more social and it's awesome to feel a sense of accomplishment getting those levels. I like it.
    Your_Ad_Here, Lemuelbaruch and MBear like this.
  3. Silv Augur

Really? Up to 20 hours to get to Lv 4? And I'm the troll? Lol
  4. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

All this uproar and still phinny is packed with players, playing... amazing
    Zujilli, Silv and Lemuelbaruch like this.
  5. Nicolos Journeyman

I just don't understand why they won't say one way or another if this intended. The longer they wait the more pissed people will be. Just a few word sentence from an official dev (not the armchair devs we have around these boards) confirming this is intended or if it's a bug so people can start deciding if they want to even stay here or move on to another server or game. At this rate of silence, I think much of the damage has already been done and will only be worse the longer they wait. Please respond to this 10 page thread.
  6. Animosity Elder

It will slowly kill the server though with it being this slow. People wont have time to commit to leveling. Especially once new expansions start to come out.
    Infini likes this.
  7. MBear Augur

It will keep the server alive longer being slow. I think, you have it backwards.
  8. Ducreux Augur

It's bad.

Server is going to have the problem of people burning out around 15-20 cause it just becomes incredibly tedious to continue leveling. Even with 25% exp potion running constantly it feels like beating your head against a brick wall.
  9. B1A2C3D6 Journeyman

Maybe in a new game with a fresh population. I'm certain you are the one that is backwards.
  10. Infini New Member

I truly hope so...perhaps someone from Daybreak (Roshen, or Holly) will grace us with a response. :) *waits*
  11. Agrippa Augur

Just curious, but what are Kronos going for there? The amount of rusty weapons and cloth armor dropped and sold has to be astronomical.
  12. Krakked New Member

I saw someone earlier trying to trade one for 500pp, only one I had seen though.
  13. Evertrek Augur

we should get a few days of double xp server wise on phinny at the least. there is clearly an oversight otherwise i would think this was done to sell xp potions and drag out the endgame on this server due to it's a paid login....

please fix the xp ratio's asap!
  14. taliefer Augur

the exp on rage and lock seemed pretty damn near perfect, i dont know why they felt the need to mess with it
  15. Friday Augur

EQ is a LONG haul, should be a long haul. This xp nerf is only the first major obstacle and folks are already sounding like the sky is falling. Daybreak should just do what it is going to do and not give into public pressure.

90 day unlocks with a long hard haul? Sounds like the usual 3-6 top end guilds will end up with just one or two raiding "in era." A bad thing? /shrug...donno, too early to tell.

I will say, this is the first time I have ever felt really good about making it to level 4 though. :) That, and no more "alts" for me. If you think about it, once folks clear their newbie zones, their levels will last long enough to experience most all of the content that is relevant to their level (i.e. instead of just oasis, it can be oasis, lava storm, and...upper guk(?).
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  16. Ashenor Lorekeeper

Or just play and cry less? Enjoy the ride.
  17. SithWizard Elder

What a total slap in the face, people decide to go to a new server and get snail pace exp. You guys at DBG realize most of the people that play the game are adults with full time jobs right? We do not have the time to deal with a zillion hours of level grinding and many of us would like to play through the content with more than 1 character. If anything we should get a small boost to XP compared to the box servers simply because boxing allows you to level so dang fast.

I hope everyone does a /feedback
    in game and lets them know how they feel about this. It gets more attention than the forums. Also feel free to directly tweet the devs. Just be polite about it and not a tool.

Please give fix the exp on Phinny, thanks.
    https://twitter.com/TheWindstalker
    https://twitter.com/Roshen
    Zublak and Drexll like this.
  18. FurySoul Augur

Just go with the mindset of "This was intended." Most of you all wanted a p99 styled server and it seems like you all got a lot of that feeling in this server.

If you want faster exp you can come to Fippy Darkpaw. I need friends to play with. I will hold your hand as you level to not get "burned out" like Phinny!
    oldkracow likes this.
  19. Lemuelbaruch Elder

few days double XP? Lol

Hard to take your post serious
  20. FurySoul Augur

The entitlement trolls are fierce tonight!

Fippy Darkpaw might be the pace you want! I will hold your hand as you level! I need more friends!
    Ashenor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.