EXP Rates on Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Scaramanga82, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scaramanga82 New Member

Killing even cons at level 1 and 2 are only yielding 1 to 2% exp. 3 dark blue to get 1% exp.
  2. Works Elder

Pretty sure that's par for course on TLP?
    Simone likes this.
  3. Scaramanga82 New Member

Wasn't like that on either lockjaw or ragefire. Also, not at low levels either.
  4. Agrippa Augur

First to fifth, at least, took almost twice as long on Lockjaw to level as it did during classic. It definitely was like this on those servers.
    Simone likes this.
  5. Silv Augur

Faster unlock, slower xp! Genius marketing for XP pots!
    Dynian, Elricvonclief, Punchu and 4 others like this.
  6. Scaramanga82 New Member

I just started a character on lockjaw killed 6 gnoll pups on lockjaw for 36% exp. Killed 6 gnoll pups on phinny 11%.
  7. Makelite Augur

Cash grab at its finest! lol
  8. B1A2C3D6 Journeyman

lets hope this is a bug. Otherwise, gg Daybreak, well played!
  9. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Let's hope it more classic slow exp leveling... :D
  10. Drexll Augur

XP is definitely way slower
    Tweelis likes this.
  11. Tyraxor Augur

With this & the pet nerfs, Phinny will drown in a river of tears. I'm already excited xD
    Dynian, Loakie, Alphont and 2 others like this.
  12. AlmarsGuides Augur

They wanted hell levels back

NOW ALL LEVELS ARE HELL LEVELS!!!!!!! mwahahahha
  13. Loviticus Elder

Good. It's supposed to be really slow. You have 3 full months to get only 50 levels. You really want to be 50 by day 10 and then have 80 days to kill the same 3 dragons over and over again? If so please play on ragefire.
    Your_Ad_Here and Nickatropolis like this.
  14. Agrippa Augur

Yeah, you're right. I tested human monks on both servers and got 5-6% per large rat on Lockjaw and only got 2-3% on Phinny. I know that it took me close to two hours to take an untwinked monk to fifth level during classic, but on Lockjaw it took close to four. That was likely due to me buying and selling, though, where I didn't do any of that during the two hour runs. I'll have to time a run on Lockjaw now just to see how long in comparison. Fippy took 200 kills to reach second level, so it's not that slow, at least.
  15. MMOer Augur

HAHAHAAH!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

GLUG GLUG GLUG! Your body begins to glow with station cash love.
    Lonye, Pirlo and Xanadas like this.
  16. Sagnid Augur

Its strange right guys. Exp is 25 to 35% slower. And it just so happens they sell a potion that increases exp gains by 25%!
  17. Tyraxor Augur

Then again, why do you need to be as fast as on other servers...
    you can skip levelling the boxes here =p
  18. B1A2C3D6 Journeyman

Even with the xp pot its still very slow. Also, the examples given were on even con mobs...the xp rate for killing blues is even worse.
  19. taliefer Augur

exp seems slower than rage and lock, which seems wrong,considering its a faster pace server
  20. Tweelis Augur

If you need faster xp there's plenty of other servers to get way faster xp.
    Alphont and Your_Ad_Here like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.