EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hane, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ECrack Augur

Yeah same. One weekend, you wanna put some Krono on that bet?
  2. ECrack Augur

Or y'know... you're wrong?
  3. Sollix Journeyman

Really hope they do something different like a PvP or a server where all the items are able to be traded. I think majority of the people would be okay with something different.
    Maneuvre and ECrack like this.
  4. johncritons Journeyman

so PVP inc soon whos ready ?
    Maneuvre likes this.
  5. ECrack Augur

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm hoping Jennifer Chan brings the reddest server this franchise has ever seen. An age of BLOOD. Ruling Darkpaw with an iron fist. A NEW AGE. Jennifer Zek!

ALL HAIL OUR NEW OVERLORD!
    Maneuvre likes this.
  6. Stagentti Augur

I bet Holly wanted a PVP TLP and Daybreak realized how stupid of an idea it was so they canned her.

:).
  7. Stagentti Augur

That's true.

Considering the hundreds of players who showed up to a free event.

Oh wait...
  8. PVPme Augur

It had over 200+ characters on a Friday night. That's higher then most of the current TLPs minus Mangler.

I wonder if the giant failure, Miragul, had anything to do with Holly leaving/being fired. This is the same person who said casuals shouldn't be allowed to see Nagafen and we all saw how she couldn't have been more wrong when AoC's became a giant success.

Even her letter saying goodbye shows how out of touch she was when she brags about LDoN, one of the worst expansions in EverQuest history imo.

"I took part in the first-ever instanced content and forging new ground with Lost Dungeons of Norrath."

Part of the Plane of Time was also instanced wasn't it and before LDoN so not sure how true that statement she says even is?
    Maneuvre likes this.
  9. Fraggly Augur

200+ "characters" sounds about right, great demo for what a truebox PvP would draw. o_O
  10. Stagentti Augur

You don't even know when the event took place lulz.
    Fraggly likes this.
  11. PVPme Augur

It was Saturday night wasn't it...

My bad, my point still stands. The PvP bros are busy laying pipe and doing other alpha things you bluebies wouldn't understand on Friday nights/the weekend. Unfortunately because of this many of the pvp bros couldn't make it. :(
  12. PVPme Augur

If just that turn out was all that played on a new PvP TLP it would still be more successful then Miragul, and more popular then quite a few of the current TLPs available, most of which seem pretty dead.
  13. ECrack Augur

Thanks for keeping it relevant.
  14. ECrack Augur

You're adorable. When you're ranked #1 on a server for the first 8 months in a row and have a sleeper/potime title (not suffix) you come talk to me lil guy.
  15. Stagentti Augur

Are you...trying to brag? Lol.
  16. ECrack Augur

Yikes, hit a nerve I see. Stay blue homie.
  17. mark Augur

every tlp with over 50 players logged on has more paid subs then the zek server did even if they had over 200 characters on,whats dissapointing and a loss of revenue for daybreak his no new pve servers in march,i understand they do not want to affect mangler but a lot of players dropped selos and are waiting for a new tlp and if they bring out 2 pve tlps one truebox and one not,the boxed accounts will bring in more revenue then the single account players,lots of people love 2 or 3 boxing.
    code-zero and Stagentti like this.
  18. Stagentti Augur

If by hit a nerve you mean making me laugh...then yes.

Go play on Zek, homie.
    code-zero likes this.
  19. ECrack Augur

I'll just keep playing on your TLP's and taking all the camps you want. Got about 40 Djarns Amethyst Rings on Mangler. Fungi tunics, staves, so on and so forth. As long as you want us Zek players not on a PVP server we're happy to keep taking up the camps you want.

Cheers baby.
    PVPme likes this.
  20. Beimeith Lord of the Game

nope
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.