EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hane, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fyrestckker New Member

Give ya props on the great memory Bard but some of this is inaccurate. Don't wanna nitpick though.

Lot of good memories of old school PVP. Don't make it like they used to.
    Kittany likes this.
  2. HaneKV New Member

Some good shout outs there!

Lesly and Gruffer lead Fated though, which merged with Xanit K`Ven to become Aduentus when they went 4-team. Psimorph was the main leader of Defiant, followed by Bonuzz and Abou. Defiant ran VZ. AD didn't give much PvP competition, they just killed raid targets during European hours.

When Torrent broke up Defiant finally went 4-team to take in their better dark race players.

VZ was a one of kind server, player enforced LnS rules. We'll never see anything like that again.
    Kittany and Genoane like this.
  3. johncritons Journeyman

Bring us the pvp
  4. modsiw Augur

At this point, you could just say ‘bump’
  5. Fyrestckker New Member

Can we get a wellness check for the PVP Bois?

Worried about em after that brutal AMA :(
  6. Fyrestckker New Member

Thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
  7. Maneuvre Augur

8. Fyrestckker New Member

Aw
  9. PVPlulz Lorekeeper

PVP Bois lulz.

Hahahaha.
  10. Maneuvre Augur

[IMG]
    you just couldn't leave it alone could you Lulz?

With that being said, that old EQ PVP Crusade? is officially over with DULU stepping down last night.

However,
    [IMG]
    I will be directing traffic

[IMG]
    for this renewed PVP movement.

Furthermore, I have an important announcement:
    [IMG]

Why?
    [IMG]

You're welcome.
    [IMG]
    You're welcome. See you on Agnarr over the next 30 days. Today begins the EQ PVP Movement.
  11. code-zero Augur

So you still don't get that all you have to do is play regularly on Zek?

Amazing
  12. Maneuvre Augur

I understand your frustration. I too would be upset if I kept seeing a post I didn't like continue to populate the front page. However, rest assured I'm sure you have your hands full with the FV threads right now.

So on that note. Zek is Live. TLPs are unlocked for free. Agnarr is abandoned. PVP will begin to occupy Agnarr until further notice. If or when Agnarr is paid again, then I will motion the F2P accounts to log into Zek to show continued support while they play on their private classic era servers.

Amazing isn't it?
  13. johncritons Journeyman

PvP is coming
    Maneuvre likes this.
  14. code-zero Augur

You know what, I was for you guys. I wanted to see a new PvP, not that I wanted to play there but it'd have been cool. From the AMA the devs were sort of interested in it as well but you all blew it.

The gave you one simple thing that PvP'ers who wanted a TLP server could do to get it and you failed to pay any attention and instead chose to attack anyone who mentioned what they had said as being anti-PvP. No one is anti-PvP and I suspect most people don't even care. If you want to attack someone as being anti-PvP those would be the guys who whine about the DPS race on the TLP servers.

Still I wish you well just get over yourself.
  15. PVPlulz Lorekeeper

Thank you. Thank you so much.

I was really worried about your mental health. The posts in your Discord had me concerned.

Plus now I get more comments to laugh at!

How exactly are you "taking over" or "hijacking" a server lol? You're playing on Agnarr...congratulations!!! You're hilariously entertaining.

Today begins the EQ PVP movement? I thought it began a few months ago? Seeing as how...this thread exists.

This is made all the more funny because of how hard you got shutdown in the AMA. They even called out how unsuccessful your event was specifically lulz.

I can't wait to see you never have enough people to move Zek from low.

This will be just like the event all over again. I cannot wait.

I'm curious now - how many of you are playing on Agnarr? Like what's the real # vs what you'll toss out?
  16. PVPlulz Lorekeeper

This is the epitome of the lulz. Encouraging people in your Discord to leave bots logged in to make it look like they're playing on Zek and inflate the #'s.

HILARIOUS.

A post from you, the new glorious leader:

"If you decide not to subscribe after May 8th then use your F2P account to stay logged into Zek Live server indefinitely to continue to show support for a future PVP TLP"
  17. ECrack Augur

I was going to let this thread die but I couldn't let PvPLulz be the guy who sends the final message. Sorry m8, want to keep this on the first page?
  18. Maneuvre Augur

Let this thread die? No sir. Agnarr was a good practice run and now with the Aradune ruleset out I must say...

PoP locked? Check.
    Priests of Discord in every city? Check.
    Free trade kept out? Checkmate.
    Stay tuned...

Thanks DPG.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.