EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hane, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PVPme Augur

Not sure I can trust the guy who says p99 stops at Velious because that's all the code they could steal.

Can anyone else verify this guy?
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I didn't say P99 stopped at velious for that reason. I said they can't do modern expansions.
  3. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

If you want pvp, play EVE Online. Even the economy is pvp.
  4. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

LOL
    PVPme likes this.
  5. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I don't see the word "Velious" in there anywhere, do you?

You can google and see other servers higher than velious. But you won't find any after Rain of Fear, which is almost 8 years ago. I wonder why?

And even UF-RoF they don't *fully* support either...
  6. PVPme Augur

Weak argument. That's like me saying if you want a PvE game go play Classic World of Warcraft, that game with a couple million subs, which does PvE better than EverQuest.
  7. Fredescu Augur

I wonder why they put effort into supporting the client that was available as a free download for years. Despite supporting it in theory, the high profile servers are nowhere near RoF. I'd be surprised if they get there.
  8. Stagentti Augur

This is even more pathetic than your previous attempt at bragging.
  9. ECrack Augur

Goooood I can feel your anger. I am defenseless, take your weapon and strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey toward the dark side will be complete!

[IMG]
    Maneuvre likes this.
  10. Stagentti Augur

Who's angry? I'm still laughing.

And thank you for the post. Keep the chuckles coming.
  11. ECrack Augur

Fool, soon we will be at 1,000 replies. Currently the 10th most replied to non dev thread on the TLP forums. You have unwittingly been aiding our cause! I AM THE PUPPET MASTER, DANCE! DANCE I SAY BWA HAHAHAHAHA
  12. Stagentti Augur

I'm not sure why the reply count matters?

1) everyone on the forum knows most of the posts are just sh*tposting to inflate #'s

2) DPG is also aware of #1.

3) A company trying to make money isn't going to make a decision based on a forum thread post.

4) A company trying to make money isn't going to make a decision based on a forum post in which an "event" to show support for PVP TLP was hyped up again and again...then completely flopped.
    code-zero likes this.
  13. ECrack Augur

So angry mate. Seriously, did you know EverQuest is just a game?
  14. Stagentti Augur

Not angry at all. Like I said...still laughing at your replies

Now I'm laughing at you ignoring my entire post and just quoting 1 piece of it in your reply, while still ignoring it
  15. PVPme Augur

The PvP event boosted Zeks' general channel to 250ish which is still more then what most of the current TLPs have. Even if only the people from the event played on it I'd say it would be more successful then quite a few of these servers.

Not sure why so many people are so against bringing in a new community to a game we all enjoy. If you don't enjoy the rulesets of PvP just don't play it in the same way I'd never play on a non-truebox server. Pretty simple.
  16. Stagentti Augur

You guys keep acting like everyone sits in general channel on other servers.

It was 250 in general but not 250 people...cause...ya know...boxing. Which was clearly going on.

It's also a free server. And a 1 time event so no guarantee of a certain % being 1) willing to pay and 2) willing to play PVP for any given period of time. Some people showed up just to show support and/or see what was up.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  17. ECrack Augur

Sorry if you weren't such a broken record it'd be worth my time. But all your posts are the same. Acting like you came up with something new. Lol.
  18. Stagentti Augur

All your posts are the same thing over and over to inflate the thread and keep it at the top.

How many posts have you made simply talking about how many pages this is? How many posts? "Thanking" people for pushing the # higher?

This just gets funnier and funnier.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  19. PVPme Augur

Only thing funny is a guy posting in a thread 20+ times to repeatedly tell us how he really doesn't want a PvP TLP and how it should never happen. I feel bad for you. Who follows a thread so closely to just be negative.
    Dulu likes this.
  20. Stagentti Augur

Mostly replies to comments. If it makes you happy I'll start ignoring any replies to my comments in this thread.

Who posts 20+ times in this thread simply "thanking" people for posting and driving up the #? Some of you PVP folks.

You also quoted one of your old posts to restart a discussion that already happened lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.