EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hane, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PVPme Augur

The general chats can definitely be used to get a better estimate for a sever classified as "low".

You can shrug it off if you want, and obviously people leave or get disconnected from it, but it's one of the only ways to better gauge the population on a server classified as "low", which is what all the TLPs minus Mangler hangout at.
  2. PVPme Augur

You called the PvP event a flop.

I brought up the general chats of all the TLPs, which are all low(minus mangler) and have less characters online then what the PvP event had.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

I can do that all by myself. It'll take a while to create all those accounts, but I can do it. How many real people do you think were represented that night?
    Stagentti likes this.
  4. Maneuvre Augur

At least a discord server's worth of people. We got nearly 300 people in there who have some sort of a vested interest in a PVP TLP. How is the official discord meme channel doing btw?

[IMG]
  5. ECrack Augur

Lol, woah stalk much? Now I know who my biggest fan is. Sorry no autographs Stan.
  6. PVPme Augur

Very boring and mostly filled with text.
    Still cant believe Dreamweaver kicked all the dank PVP memers for posting memes in a meme channel.

[IMG]
    Dulu and ECrack like this.
  7. ECrack Augur

Lol. I think my favorite part of being this close to 1k replies is STANgetti's sudden silence. I bet I get the #1,000 reply yummmmmmm
  8. Dulu Augur

I think the best part is the EQ Reddit, where they ban all of the pro PvP players, enforce verification in addition to Reddit's normal verification, don't allow youtube, twitch, etc. Immediately lock any pro-PvP thread..

And then they say "Well looks like there is no support for PvP".

Hmm. I wonder why.
  9. Sennik Jevest Elder

Well, you're not wrong.
  10. That0neguy Augur

RIP the movement. DW just destroyed you all.

[IMG]
    Fraggly, code-zero and Stagentti like this.
  11. Fohpo Augur

What about some new hybrid red/blue server for the next TLP, where there are like dedicated zones or rotating "war-zones" that have the base zone with a standard blue ruleset and a pick(s) with PvP enabled. I feel like at least some of the groundwork is already there with places like Dream, Feerrott and picks. Doesn't interfere with bluebies either since base zone is uncontested, gives PvPers something without really costing PvEers anything. If you wanna promote the contested versions, give 25% bonus xp or 50% more named or something.
    Maneuvre likes this.
  12. Maneuvre Augur

Well let's not over look the two recent PVP updates (one just today). Could JChan have been our advocate all this time? Please reference exhibits A & B and the convenient infographic below and where is elf court when you need them?

[IMG]
    exhibit A: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/game-update-notes-april-17-2019.257154/
    exhibit B: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/game-update-notes-march-11-2020.263793/

Little did we know one of the best programmers was on our side all long.

Now JChan, Everquest's savior and one of the franchise's very own legends, stated in her welcome letter that:

"I look forward to us getting to know each other more."
    -PVP crowd included!

"...start helping to maintain the balance in the world of Norrath between the forces of Order and Discord."
    -Of course she meant the heavy anti-pvp trolling. Right now the balance favors the PVE Order. But PVP Bois stay ready to raise the forces of Discord.

"Now, there are a few more things that we will be discussing soon, like more information about the upcoming Time Locked Progression servers..."
    -Are you ready? We ready. My body ready.

[IMG]
  13. PVPlulz Lorekeeper

This entire comment is fantastic. I award you a Gold Medal for your mental gymnastics.

Too bad Dreamweaver shut you guys down in the official Discord lololol.

We will get a PVP TLP at the same time the PVP fan bois learn the difference between a meme and an image macro.
    code-zero likes this.
  14. Angered Augur

RIP PVP TLP DREAM! SEE YEAH OP AND THE 9 PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PVP!! FINALLY WE NEVER EVER HAVE TO HAVE THIS CONVERSATION AGAIN! WHAT A GREAT DAY!
  15. johncritons Journeyman

16. Hdizzle Augur

Lol these guys deserve a server, the troll level is amazing. In all fairness it would be a pretty fun event server concept. Agnarr red. boom.
  17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

What ever happened to the prison server concept?

That would be the perfect place for EQ PvP, imo.
  18. Maneuvre Augur

[IMG]
    Here we go.
  19. Accipiter Old Timer

[IMG]
    Selerra likes this.
  20. Titanuk88 Elder

Never understood why blue players are so upset someone wants to play the same game as them.. Dont worry pals we have Rise of Zek https://discord.gg/4eeYEWa till we get daybreak to make a TLP PVP server
    Maneuvre likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.