Effective Immediately Confirmed Ragefire Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Marek-EQ, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceffener Augur

If raiding was supposed to be against the boss, they would be instanced.

99.9% of classic is really about politicking, corruption, backstabbing, etc.

The game was beat 2 days after launch.
    Agrippa likes this.
  2. Zublak Augur

It's obvious this debate/argument/circus will not ever end. No party will be happy with what the other party decides. It's apparent that none of you can work this out yourselves.

At the end of the day DBG just needs to step in and lay out a rotation/ruleset for Ragefire and it's raiding scene and be done with it.
    Barton likes this.
  3. -wycca Augur

8 guilds (and potentially more), have. There's a 3hr 1000+ line chat log of them working it out. I don't know how this can be said.
  4. iMugatu Elder

Except they refuse to do any work, they just mandate that we do it all. So if they consider 2 of 4 a majority, then most people expect them to consider 8 of 10 a majority. Look for the new rotation to take effect soon.
  5. Banuvan Augur

Work.....in a video game. Maybe there is a different thought process here but how is playing a video game that you aren't on a contract or getting paid to play work? Different thought processes here I guess.
  6. Detheb Augur

Except he was talking about DBG, who this is literally work for. This is their job..
  7. iMugatu Elder

Words are difficult Detheb, lay off him.
  8. Banuvan Augur

Ahhh the TL PR crew is at it again. Very happy you guys decided to stay on RF. Seriously. The last 49 pages have been glorious to read. It's typical of the mindset of the server which is unfortunate. Glad LJ has people who can actually work together and come together to make it better for everybody. Have fun with your issues! Maybe we get another 50 pages out of it.
  9. iMugatu Elder

We had 8 guilds agree to a rotation, how many did LJ have?
  10. Banuvan Augur

You blame them. They blame you. It's great. Keep it up!
  11. Detheb Augur

I'm so confused as to what you're even talking about. Apok and RoE were both at the same discussion the other 8 guilds were at. Because it did not benefit them to accept the terms, they didn't, while the other 8 guilds did.

There is no blame here, there is 3 hours worth of chat log that you can read to see exactly what was said. The Guild summit was an open invitation event, anyone could have asked to join in on the discussion.

Apok/RoE agreement is basically the exact opposite of what happened during the summit, hence why the original "Rotation" and the "New Rotation" look nothing alike.
  12. Lateryn Augur

I can't wait for kunark. I hope they at least let the first month be FFA.
  13. Porygon Augur

I would imagine at least a month. I hope.
  14. Porygon Augur

Also. Boom 50 pages of bs.
    ions55, Jugerrnaut and Gythlen like this.
  15. Ducreux Augur

WE DID IT REDDIT!
  16. Sagnid Augur

Go back to sun tanning and stop stealing my lines.
  17. Astral - TR Elder

He got me good. I even changed my password again out of fear~
    Ducreux likes this.
  18. Korillo Augur

Pretty hard to imagine this rotation will be successful if changes can't be made with discussions. Good luck moving forward with it in future expansions.
  19. Zublak Augur

Kunark should def be FFA for at least the first month. No sense on a rotation right off the bat when not all guilds on rotation will be ready/capable of taking down Kunark bosses. I assume TL will be the first to do it.
  20. -wycca Augur

CT dead - 8-4, 2:56pm est
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.