Effective Immediately Confirmed Ragefire Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Marek-EQ, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marek-EQ Lorekeeper

Good Afternoon Ragefire Players:

Daybreak has approved the following rotation for the Ragefire Server.

www.tinyurl.com/ragefirerotation

This rotation was worked on by myself representing Apokalypsis, Breeze from Reign of Eternity, Bonlgon from Rosengard, as well as Jain from Twisted Legacy. Although Rosengard was not 100% in agreement and Twisted Legacy were not in agreement with this proposal, input was received from all and the proposed rotation was provided to review to all of the guilds involved. Presently these individuals have access to update the last time killed and up next portions of the above link. If other officers from participants guilds need access, just let me know and I will add access.

This rotation is intended to be equitable while still allowing for opportunity to contest the bosses. New guilds will be added at the end of the rotation. Please provide sufficient evidence of the killing of a post buff gatekeeper.

Daybreak intends on helping support implementation of this rotation effective immediately.

Additionally please continue to provide feedback with regards to this rotation and rotation for Kunark.
    Elricvonclief and Dojii like this.
  2. Marthisdil Augur

I'd like to see a post from DB "approving" it too.
    Narye and Rhiyannon like this.
  3. Abracadabra Augur

Twisted Legacy does not agree to this rotation, if you have any questions or concerns. Please feel free to contact Skyp ingame.

Sincerely Skyp,
    Guild Leader of Twisted Legacy
    Osgz likes this.
  4. Esper Augur

So only 2 guilds have agreed to it and the gatekeepers are chump mobs other than Draco?
    Osgz likes this.
  5. MBear Augur

If this is true, I congratulate you and hope it goes well.
  6. Vaclav Augur

Ugh really? He posted it as if it was officialized without your approval (I took his post's official tone and not 100% comment like you were grudglingly OK with it)?

Unlike... and taking everything he says with a serious grain of salt now.

Uncool Marek.
  7. Weverley Augur

Looks like dbg gonna enforce things gonna be interesting to see what happen on RF of course on LJ its been around for a while
  8. Hythos Augur

What about PUG raids? How would those fit in?
    FUBAR rule is FUBAR.
    SithWizard likes this.
  9. chris_the_mage Augur

It really is a shame seeing lesser guilds try and force the exact rotation they want, and act in a way that it does not matter what the top 1 and 2 guilds want to see happen.

I love seeing guilds work together to reach a common goal, one that helps the server but also still has healthy competition so it is still always a guild trying to prove they are indeed #1, however I get the impression that this is not what is going on with the op
  10. tarquinn21 Elder

An "official" reply should be coming in shortly. This was all confirmed and approved by DBG. Each guild leader/guild representative received an official E-mail from DBG.
  11. Aneuren Tempered Steel

I presume there are two sides to this and there will be more coming, especially if DBG is indeed supporting it.
  12. Esper Augur

Par for the course for Apok. Not at all supprised. If DBG signed off it is because Apok lied and told them everyone is on board.
  13. Vaclav Augur

Daybreak's buildup in the early days including the FAQ said that they believed that guilds could come to "equitable" solutions. 1 FFA per cycle seems pretty darn equitable since only 20% (with 4 members as listed) can be skewed any which way in the case of domination - so 2x the content at the most compared to other members. With FFA every other spawn assuming domination the content slip gets larger potentially with each additional member versus some degree of equivalence. (which equivalence shares a root with equitable in language...)
  14. Constellation Augur

QUOTE:

Hi folks,

Thanks for working on this! The dev team and DBC are behind your approach and glad that discussions were opened. The dev team is now handing off the raid rotation Google doc link to the guides who will help to support and monitor this approach starting today/tonight.

Guilds who are invited to take part in the discussions and do not support the rotation which is generally agreed upon, i.e. ignore it and interfere with other guilds who are in agreement, will be met with consequences that will be appropriate depending on the severity of the interruption of the rotation. These would likely be consequences for an entire guild – not just offending parties. We hope it doesn’t come to that given you have already opened discussions and have been working on this rotation in good faith. As devs, we’d prefer to let the community handle its own affairs!

Again, thanks. Please pass along our support to anyone who needs to hear it.

holly longdale
  15. Hateseeker Augur

Understandable if folks are upset about the weak mobs used as gatekeepers, but I'm assuming the 3 hours and no alt guilds is a huge part of any driving force behind dissent. I was quite surprised that none of the proposals presented in the last day or so addressed the alt issue...
  16. Dojii Augur

People have had over 72 hours to discuss. TL's proposal was all over the forum already. Rosengard's, ROE's, Ours were all brought to Daybreak.

The one in the OP is the rotation that has been approved. Jain from TL has an e-mail from Holly, he can share with TL. And there should be official confirmation coming soon, but Marek was also given approval to make this announcement. So for the meantime-- Stay Tuned and Play Nice.
  17. Constellation Augur

You don't own the server and I hope you are prepared for the consequences of breaking the rotation schedule..
    complexication likes this.
  18. Esper Augur

Until it gets revoked when they find out you guys lied to them about who was in agreement. 2 for and 2 against.
  19. Xenyn Lorekeeper

I don't raid on ragefire, just lockjaw and sure TL seems to always been the hated people and a bit hard to deal with. But damn, I am with them on this one, this is a crap rotation, with crap entry targets. Interesting to see what happens as I predict that TL will continue to take all targets they can until there is a rotation they have agreed to.

Edge of seat stuff here!
  20. tarquinn21 Elder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.