Effective Immediately Confirmed Ragefire Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Marek-EQ, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esper Augur

Another stealth modification to the rotation without any vote or discussion.
  2. Abracadabra Augur

I sure hope you aren't trying to get my guild suspended by your arbitrary changing of the rules. From the original gatekeeper being Lord Nagafen. This is why you guys are not fit to hold the rules of the raid rotation, this is twice that changes have been made in less then a few days without consulting any of the guilds.
  3. -wycca Augur

Another ninja edit to add items Apok wanted but not even proposed in the proposal list, let alone signed off on.

Seriously, what's up with the ninja changes at whim? This is NOT how a community rotation is run.

Edit - Oh , missed the implications - you seriously made a ninja edit to add a gatekeeper on a currently FFA mob that's in window in an attempt to get us banned? /slowclap
  4. Porygon Augur

Has anyone pm'd Roshen and the other CMs about this rotation ridiculousness.

They need to be made aware of the new rotation that several guilds actually agreed upon.

In fact, shouldn't stealth changes to the agreement be considered breaking the rotation. Sometimes guild should see a suspension!
  5. Sagnid Augur

With the overt corruption that is apparent with in the current rotation. I for one, am glad for a change in ownership of the spreadsheet.

Also, as an officer of The Last Guardian I am worried about our future ffa naggy kill in order to join this currently diseased rotation. There seems to be a lot of last minute adjustments made that do effect me and my guild. Who have the powers of be contacted to notify us of these rule changes?
  6. Dojii Augur

@Skyp the expansion of more Gatekeepers was discussed last night. Also I notified Holly of the changes this morning. While it didn't receive a majority vote from the raiding guilds in current rotation, It received half of the votes... and it accommodates everyone trying to join the rotation-- expanding the opportunity for other guilds to join the rotation. (so not sure why the agro)

It's not a detrimental change at all. It gives room for more Guilds to Gatekeeper at the end of a cycle.
  7. Sagnid Augur

Regardless of reason, by your guilds own admission and Roshan's post. The community needs to agree to rotation changes. One would assume a majority would be required.

This rule should not have been added until after TLG is included in the rotation after our ffa naggy, so that a majority can be reached.
  8. Mind tickle Lorekeeper

Considering before the first rotation was put into effect, RoE was allowed to voice their opinion, as a guild who hadnt killed any boss, I dont see why Skyp couldnt do the same with other guilds who havent, prior to the induction of these new rules which was voted by a majority.

Half the votes? Whats that? Apok + RoE? Get out of here rofl, the two guilds that are crying on the forums over the changes, and you suddenly come "together" and muster "half" the votes of the "current rotation" so you can ninja edit the rotation.

You guys should be suspended for changing the spreadsheet. You cant just edit the darn thing caues you feel like it, or because you "notified" holly. It has to be a majority vote, half is not a majority. If people can get a whole guild suspended by interferring with a raid target, then your guild should be suspended for your ninja edit. Rules are rules.

It is disappointing that the GM's forced this rotation upon us and since then have had minimal interaction with these types of posts.
  9. Canik Augur

Not advocating for one side or another, because neither is good enough for all guilds, but all these New Members hitting the forums at once is a little suspect.
    Steampunk likes this.
  10. Dojii Augur

Look everyone is doing their best to accommodate the needs of the server. Give it some time and due process. I'm sure Holly and Roshen's inbox is over flowing.

You don't need to cry out for suspensions when people are trying to help the server and rotation. This isn't Burger King bro. I hate to be cheesy but, you're not going to get everything your way.
  11. Mind tickle Lorekeeper

Im only a new forum member because of the silly captcha that wouldnt work, and these rotation posts gave me the reason I needed to overcome that captcha that didnt want to work!

Due process is waiting before you edit the spreadsheet. Agreed with the rest of your post dojii, rofl. I hate burger king.
  12. Quazie Elder

Let me get this straight rq, it only takes 2 out of 4 (TL, RG, Apok, RoE) to change rules? Just trying to make sure everyone is clear on that.
  13. Dojii Augur

It's cool, I understand everyone's frustration but we need to be men about this. And patient. Give people a chance to gatekeeper into the rotation and make some minor tweaks.
  14. Dojii Augur

This is a minor change. It only gives other guilds MORE opportunity to join the rotation. Otherwise only 1 guild has a chance each cycle.

now 3 guilds per cycle can possibly gatekeeper.

I'm sorry if this makes you upset.
  15. Esper Augur

The size of the change is not the issue, it is the fact that a non-majority is making decisions that affect the entire servers raid guilds with shady and duplicitous back room changes.
  16. Realitycheck Elder

You literally made a change without even talking to other guilds that would be affected and expected it to be fine. Apok and RoE's behavior over the past week is absolutely baffling to me.

Do you believe that since the rotation you proposed and was approved (under false pretenses) that you're now running the server now and can dictate new rules as you choose?
  17. Quazie Elder

Nah, doesn't make me upset at all.

Oh, by the way, TL and Rosengard (2 out of 4) voted in a few minor changes to the rotation that give other guilds MORE opportunity to the join the rotation. Now 2-4 guilds per day can possibly gatekeeper. You can view them here.

I'm sorry if those changes make you upset.
  18. Dojii Augur

Ok bros. feel free to use the next 10 pages to persecute me.
  19. Mind tickle Lorekeeper

[IMG]
  20. -wycca Augur

No, what you did was lower the FFA cycle mob's availability, ninja edit without even proposing a rule, and "passed" it without a majority. Oh also, you didn't notify any of the guilds wanting a shot at a gatekeeper at all, you just made the change. What, were they supposta wake up and discover they missed their shot at a rotation mob and had to go the back of the line?

Right now it's some sort of kiddie club where you and your buddy get to just change the club rules at whim for things impacting an entire server. That is some seriously problematic stuff right there. This is your solution to being against the will of all the other raiding guilds? To pull this sort of kid stuff? Do you really think DBG is going to endorse that behavior?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.