Effective Immediately Confirmed Ragefire Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Marek-EQ, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iMugatu Elder

Nobody is ever going to read that. L2forum.
    ions55 likes this.
  2. Sagnid Augur

Bro I got a hook up at penguin books if you want to go on writing fiction.
    ions55 likes this.
  3. -wycca Augur

Inny dead - 8/5/15 - 7:52am est
  4. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Updated
  5. -wycca Augur

Rosen traded us CT if he pops before 8am EST. Given the extreme delays (potentially weeks) and potential for a horrid spawn window with the current gatekeeper mechanics, we have offered guilds waiting on a gatekeeper that they can attempt him using our slot in that time frame if they so choose.
  6. Dojii Augur

Gratz guys. Everything seems legit. Logging it as a joint kill.

If any guild wants to Gatekeeper during FFA cycle --- make sure we all know about it. 3 gatekeeper slots incoming in 3-4 days approx?

Post here. tells in game. EQ mail etc.... Ceaseless deferring at this time for Nagafen Gatekeeper.
    PathToEternity likes this.
  7. Dojii Augur

False Prophecy logged for next Vox FFA cycle gatekeeper attempt.
  8. Sunruy New Member

This Rotation Is BULL and needs to be revamped completely.Here are some problems i see with this rotation raid.

1. Players will not be able to get Epics unless they in a Mighty guild like Rosengaurd, Apokalypsis, Twisted Legacy to name a few.

2. Have to delete my little guild to join a large guild just to raid and get epic.

3. Merge my little guild with one of your big guilds.

4. Ruined the game for everyone that is not in the big guilds.

5. Big guilds still get all the good loot while the smaller guilds are left out in the cold.

6. Big guilds still rule the server and the little guild get crapped on.

7. Lose many to all members of the guild cause of this issue.

8. Big guilds never giving smaller guilds a chance to raid cause the smaller guilds will never be able to OUT DPS A RAID MOB ON YOUR SO CALLED FREE FOR ALL DAYS.

9. Stop being Raid Hogs and bullies on this server.

I want to place my small little guild Dragoon Order of Veeshan on the raid rotation but ATM I am losing to many members cause of this. Thank you so very much for that. Thanks a lot for ruining the game for me and few hundred other people. Wow what some thought has gone into this action. Brother please. You have screwed us all that are not part of the bigger guilds. Just thank you once again for making me have to bend over to get my rear end spanked and to give up on camps and loots once again. Another stupid rule that screws the average person that wants to play the game and have fun and raid on occasion. Thank you so very much you greedy raid DPS KSING camp hogs. Thank you for changing EQ completely into a game that is all selfish, rude, and destroyers of fun. Thank you so very much. Why should you be the only ones that can have all the fun and get all the loots? WHo made you in charge of what is allowed for people and guilds? WHO? I did not have a say in this. I was not asked my opinion on this. As stated in first post only the Higher bigger Guilds was brought to the table and asked about this That is BULL SSSSSSSST. Thank you for not having Concern for all players of the Game. Youy have not right to tell me how to play and that i will never have a chance at a raid target or get the loot. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT.

Solution to problem is each guild gets a chance at a raid target a month. We place our guild tag or sign a list for a Raid mob for a certain day and for a certain time period. This forum would be the perfect place to sign up for the raid mob. Meaning you will not be able to Raid Naggy more than once in a 30-31 day period. You will not be able to Raid Vox more than once in that same period. But you can sign up each month for multiple raid targets. Meaning you can place your guild down for every raid mob and raid each one but only once in that month. If a time period is not taken then it is first come first served (FCFS). If a guild needs to cancel raid they will have to give a 24 hr notice so the next guild on list can be bumped up to their time slot or it can be made a free for all FCFS. Meaning No one gets Screwed out of a guild they have built up and out of epic mobs. They don't get screwed out of raid drops and gear that you can only get with doing a raid. They are not forced to join a guild that already has 300 plus members. They will not have to give up their hard work they have put into the guild. Solution solved every one is happy. No one is left out in the cold. Thank you
  9. Praxxos Journeyman

^THIS^
  10. Aekold Augur

This is going to come off as a personal attack, and that might not be fair. But, given that Ceasless waited less than a week for an attempt at a gatekeeper (and a raid kill), why are you getting super upset instead of asking for a chance to see if Dragoon Order can kill a raid mob?

Also, while I appreciate your suggestion, Nagafen is a 24ish respawn with a 20ish window. If we use your idea for signing up to kill him once a month, what do we do with the other 6-8 (or more spawns) that occur in that month?
  11. Finley Augur

@Sunruy. I think what you should do is contact the leaders of the guilds in the rotation and ask them if you could be put on a waiting list for Epic pieces, as I am sure they will rot eventually - this way you don't have to restructure your guild, you can stay a small group of people.

Unfortunately if the piece is tradeable (Books, Scales, etc) you're not likely to finish your epic in Kunark era unless you want to join the rotation, as guilds will hold onto them for future recruits, alts, etc

But if it is No Trade like Shattered Emerald of Corruption it will rot sooner than later.
  12. Phati Elder

Sunruy, FFA days are not DPS days as per the rules of the current rotation. Any guild is welcome to sign-up on the FFA days for an uncontested shot at entering the raid rotation.

Additionally, there is a discussion on raid rotations occuring this evening, 8/7/15 @ 5PM, that ALL guild leaders are welcome to join. More information can be found in this thread: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...re-rotation-discussion-8-7-15-5pm-pst.225669/
  13. Crystilla Augur

To Sunruy,

Did you play during original EQ or even Kunark or Luclin? I'm asking, not as a wiseass but because this is how the game works initially. Those of us who aren't in the big guilds don't get our epics right away; it can take a couple years to free up the mobs to where we can get them. Unless, like someone suggested, you ask guilds to let you know if a certain drop is rotting.
  14. Banak New Member

This
  15. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

The points you raise aren't invalid, but they are like two weeks ago. This stuff is being discussed and rehashed right now though. We're all aware of the problems.

I do think you're underestimating the difficulty of the buffed mobs, but if you will just sign up for an FFA gatekeeper attempt you can see for yourself.

I do like it when as many people as possible are able to see as much content as possible, but you also have top remember that EQ was made like 10 years before the "100%'ing" craze began. It wasn't designed for everyone to get to do our experience everything. Trying to go back and make that happen is a real challenge if it's even feasible at all.
  16. Sunruy New Member

WHY should People have to wait years or even have to ask or wait for a rotting Epic piece? WHY SHOULD MY LITTLE GUILD BE FORCED TO HONOR THIS CRAP. My guild was not involved on this matter. My guild was at raiding status just last week. This week due to the Freaking transfers and this rotation My guild is about to be gone. My leader, MY Husband left us just because he knows that my little guild will be screwed with this option. We have always been way behind in this game and he is tired of 15 years of being behind. So he felt his only option is to leave to Apoc. They dont need more members 500 plus members. They need to be feeding the smaller guilds so the smaller guilds can do the raids instead of taking the smaller guild members. Like i said you have ruined the game for me and for a few others. I am sick and tired of being bullied on this darn server by the big guilds. Smaller guilds cant even make alliances to do raids cause of the darn rules of this rotation only one guild can do the raid. Meaning no pick up raids. Meaning no fun at all for the smaller guilds. Thank you.
  17. Canik Augur

Or you can join this afternoons discussion to find a beneficial resolution to your issue.
  18. Babyruthie Elder

I have never in the history of EQ seen a pickup raid for in-era content.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  19. lalaloup Augur

I've never seen the Indiana Jones with all the alien stuff, does that mean no one has?

Pugs were rare for in era stuff, especially on the highest mobs but they did occasionally happen. Especially really early on, though that could be considered more of a joint effort than an actual pug.
  20. Greymere Augur

I have but it was very late in era and only during Classic like a month before Kunark. Didn't happen again until Planes of Power for lower tier flagging raids, and wasn't uncommon at all by the time raids were instanced.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.