[Clerics] The 'self' healing parse thread

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Crystilla, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Roxxanna Augur

Anashti Sul time 2206 secs

Alt Cleric Abreil (Group geared)- 660 casts

/GU -vs- Combined: Lifeblood Golem, Abreil healed: --- Nlocnil: 7237206 --- Kelgrael: 2101907 --- Tyranical: 1503597 --- Abreil: 1195972 --- Lianeb: 1188274 --- Biowaste: 1186576 --- Chuych: 987355 --- Sojero: 498423 --- Naeluur: 187840 --- Lonintwo: 166883 --- Nyterage: 162382 --- Qwise: 158446 --- Geibahik: 153235 --- Nyteslayn`s pet: 148838 --- Lendiine: 144923 --- Finador`s pet: 139848 --- Sojero`s pet: 124049 --- Nytedemon: 122622 --- Zorious: 121830 --- Kaffestainz: 119934 --- Nytebeast: 111217 ...

Combined: Lifeblood Golem on 4/27/2016

Abreil - 660
    --- Spiritual Remedy Rk. II - 238
    --- Graceful Remedy Rk. III - 171
    --- Yaulp XIV Rk. III - 47
    --- Mystical Intervention Rk. III - 33
    --- Convalescent Splash Rk. II - 27
    --- Syllable of Convalescence Rk. III - 23
    --- Virtuous Intervention Rk. III - 20
    --- Undying Life - 19
    --- Blessing of Resurrection - 12
    --- Ward of Surety Rk. III - 12
    --- Divine Indemnification Rk. III - 10
    --- Unified Hand of Nonia Rk. III - 7
    --- Received Paragon - 6
    --- Beacon of Life X - 5
    --- Burst of Life XXI - 5
    --- Focused Celestial Regeneration XIX - 5
    --- Received Auspice of the Hunter - 5
    --- Issuance of Spirit Rk. III - 4
    --- Celestial Regeneration XXXI - 2
    --- Divine Arbitration VI - 2
    --- Divine Avatar XXI - 2
    --- Quiet Miracle II - 2
    --- Third Spire of Divinity IV - 2
    --- Bestowed Divine Aura Beza IV - 1
    --- Celestial Rapidity III - 1
    --- Channeling the Divine - 1
    --- Divine Peace XV - 1
    --- Exquisite Benediction X - 1
    --- Flurry of Life V - 1
    --- Forceful Rejuvenation - 1
    --- Glyph of Arcane Secrets - 1
    --- Healing Frenzy IX - 1
    --- Mass Group Buff - 1
    --- Received Vie - 1
    --- Slain - 1
    --- Veturika's Perseverance - 1
    Combined Anashti Sul, Abreil healed: --- Total: 19894654

Produced by GamParse v1.5.1.7
  2. Roxxanna Augur

Aakapan Adan time 1627

Alt Cleric Abreil (Group geared) - 484 casts

/GU -vs- Combined: A pestilent punisher, Abreil healed: --- Sojero: 3127986 --- Naeluur: 2027693 --- Biowaste: 1985838 --- Lianeb: 1926253 --- Kelgrael: 1620628 --- Abreil: 1398619 --- Nlocnil: 756690 --- Tyranical: 694910 --- Miakaa: 502859 --- Hostility`s pet: 303417 --- Qnyin`s pet: 245142 --- Yagir`s pet: 235520 --- Kalap: 188953 --- Geibahik`s warder: 169718 --- Nytebeast`s warder: 112907 --- Lendiine`s pet: 108104 --- Stirdoc: 107442 --- Chuych: 106943 --- Geibahik`s pet: 105738 --- Lendiine: 85 ...

Combined: A pestilent punisher on 4/26/2016

Abreil - 484
    --- Spiritual Remedy Rk. II - 194
    --- Graceful Remedy Rk. III - 129
    --- Convalescent Splash Rk. II - 15
    --- Radiant Cure X - 13
    --- Syllable of Convalescence Rk. III - 12
    --- Blessing of Resurrection - 11
    --- Undying Life - 11
    --- Ward of Surety Rk. III - 10
    --- Beacon of Life X - 8
    --- Elixir of the Seas Rk. II - 7
    --- Burst of Life XXI - 6
    --- Divine Indemnification Rk. III - 6
    --- Fervid Renewal - 6
    --- Issuance of Spirit Rk. III - 6
    --- Unified Hand of Nonia Rk. III - 6
    --- Fifteenth Emblem - 4
    --- Focused Celestial Regeneration XIX - 4
    --- Received Paragon - 4
    --- Celestial Regeneration XXXI - 3
    --- Silent Casting V - 3
    --- Divine Arbitration VI - 2
    --- Divine Peace XV - 2
    --- Group Purify Soul II - 2
    --- Mark of Tohan - 2
    --- Quiet Miracle II - 2
    --- Smite the Wicked II - 2
    --- Veturika's Perseverance - 2
    --- Battle Frenzy XIII - 1
    --- Channeling the Divine - 1
    --- Cry Havoc - 1
    --- Divine Resurrection - 1
    --- Exquisite Benediction X - 1
    --- Flurry of Life V - 1
    --- Forceful Rejuvenation - 1
    --- Fraught Renewal - 1
    --- Healing Frenzy IX - 1
    --- Mark of the Martyr - 1
    --- Purified Spirits II - 1
    --- Received Auspice of the Hunter - 1
    --- Slain - 1
    --- Third Spire of Divinity IV - 1
    --- Tranquil Blessings - 1
    --- White Wolf - 1
    Combined: A pestilent punisher, Abreil healed: --- Total: 16926014

Produced by GamParse v1.5.1.7
  3. Brohg Augur

THIRTY SEVEN MINUTES. Determination, ladies and gentlemen!
    Iila likes this.
  4. sojero One hit wonder

But was a win! With only 40ish players and some were guests that had no experience with the raid before, so was a learning curve. The win was on the second go, not sure if he combined the 2 or not.

The reason it took so long was the main tank died on a coffin phase and she ported upstairs cause second on agro (dotter) and healed completely, it was at the 26% coffin too. We eventually just reset it because everyone's burns were down.
    Iila likes this.
  5. Roxxanna Augur

I probably combined the two, though I think keeping the whole raid stable for 37 mins in this raid would be impressive. Was really tired at that point, 3 12 hour days in a row with no breaks and getting home 5 mins before raid time. Not to mention trying not to die or run out of mana on my first time at this event due to group gear, terrible augs, and a semi- functional Gina. I think I did well.

Though I will keep timer and names out of any future parses I may post.
    sojero likes this.
  6. Gundolin Augur

O.T. but is Mark of Tohan the only reverse D.S. that wipes out mobs Damage Shields?
  7. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

No, Mark of Tohan sucks because it has long recast and doesn't last very long.

Any mark will do it (Mark of the Vicarium, Mark of the Zealot, Blood of the Adherent).
    I also think Blood of the Vicarium sucks because it has a short duration. In the scheme of things though, all the Marks suck pretty bad, especially now that INT casters can dispel DS and other NPC buffs in 0.5s (between spells). :p
  8. Brohg Augur

Tohan overwrites some specific ones that the regular kind doesn't. It's an effect slots thing, 2 versus 1:

Mark of Tohan Rk. III
    Max Hits: 5 Outgoing Hit Successes
    2: Decrease Damage Shield by 749
    6: Increase Reverse Damage Shield by 1342

Mark of the Vicarum Rk. III

1: Decrease Damage Shield by 227
    2: Increase Reverse Damage Shield by 410

In particular I recall Tohan (née Erion) beating damage shields in Sepulcher that Vicarum (née Zealot née Adherent) would not.

Also it beats the damage shield on the xulous in Journey Home mission/raid.
  9. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

I did not know that.. thanks for the info :p
  10. Brohg Augur

Not actually recommending its use there :p Just saying the interaction exists :p
    Sirene_Fippy likes this.
  11. Iila Augur

That removes almost all the context for the rest of the parse. Without a stated duration, about the best I can do is look at Undying Life casts and guess that the event took maybe around that many minutes?

[IMG]
    Pictured: Me looking away in shame, after accidentally hitting my GWW key.

Bad druid! Should be black wolfing the wizards/mages/rangers/beastlords, not white wolfing the clerics.

The power difference between how much Group Black Wolf helps DPS casters, and how much Group White Wolf helps healers is so enormous that it's basically never correct to use GWW. I was trying to figure out situations where GWW would be more beneficial to the raid than GBW, and the setups were getting so contrived and absurd that I ended up removing GWW from my main hotkey pages. Some mana regen and heal crits is almost nothing compared to giving a 3.5 minute Glyph of the Cataclysm to a whole group.

Self white wolf is still fine, and great when you're healing. I know that's just a received GWW on your end, Roxxanna, but I had to say something about it.
    Xikteny, Brohg and Tour like this.
  12. Roxxanna Augur

That was my mount when I went after an out of range sk.
    Iila likes this.
  13. Iila Augur

If that's the case, please enjoy the picture of some wolves!
    Brohg likes this.
  14. Roxxanna Augur

I wasn't even aware there was a white wolf form, I don't recall ever seeing it.......interesting.
  15. Gundolin Augur

My first attempt at posting a parse. Grannus The Log starts at 6:46:19 and ends at 7:12:40 - in my uberness I died 4 times. And I don't know what I'm doing wrong to get the actual time that you guys are pulling. Anyway if anything is posted looks wrong assume it is and I'll do better next time. :)

/GU -vs- Combined: A determined invader, Gundolin healed: --- Barbwarrior: 8832960 --- Kane: 2900029 --- Quaqua: 2361419 --- Nalda: 1862490 --- Gundolin: 750446 --- Rezzie: 452724 --- Broadsword: 312363 --- Kyleah: 274717 --- Sudlaana: 217525 --- Tankenstein: 201699 --- Littlebumper: 197450 --- Slugnuts: 155400 --- Gads: 151966 --- Truerebel: 149166 --- Iavan: 144213 --- Tumtuak: 140311 --- Klotar: 123890 --- Makestha: 122798 --- Fflare: 122537 --- Kilina: 120777 --- Lynienu: 118228 --- Ralcus: 114843 ...

Combined: A determined invader on 4/30/2016
    Gundolin - 758
    --- Ardent Contravention Rk. II - 1
    --- Armor of the Ardent Rk. II - 1
    --- Beacon of Life X - 3
    --- Blessing of Resurrection - 6
    --- Blessing of Unity - 3
    --- Burst of Life XXI - 4
    --- Celestial Regeneration XXXI - 4
    --- Divine Indemnification Rk. III - 3
    --- Fervid Renewal Rk. III - 59
    --- Focused Celestial Regeneration XIX - 4
    --- Fraught Renewal Rk. II - 31
    --- Graceful Remedy Rk. III - 203
    --- Mass Group Buff - 2
    --- Mystical Intervention Rk. III - 16
    --- Nullify Corruption Rk. II - 15
    --- Quiet Miracle II - 2
    --- Received Auspice of the Hunter - 1
    --- Received DI - 1
    --- Received Paragon - 2
    --- Shining Bulwark Rk. II - 1
    --- Slain - 4
    --- Spiritual Remedy Rk. III - 269
    --- Staunch Recovery - 1
    --- Syllable of Convalescence Rk. III - 56
    --- Undying Life - 30
    --- Veturika's Perseverance - 4
    --- Word of Greater Reformation Rk. III - 21
    --- Yaulp XIV Rk. II - 14
    Produced by GamParse v1.5.1.6

My first time in.
  16. Roxxanna Augur

To get a timer, I just look at the dps overview and grab the time on the tanks line. Only thing I'd add to your lineup is Ward of Surety, but most clerics I run into don't seem to use it.
  17. Brohg Augur

I have Ward up all the time, but not multibind. I like using it to give time for a non-heal spell next, like refreshing DI
  18. Clarisa Augur

Ward of Surety is amazing, but I think some clerics don't use it because it suffers from a long memorization/recast time (meaning you can't really swap it out) and low duration due to an 8-hit counter (which means it fades so fast that it's hard to tell it did anything, even though it has a powerful effect).

This is something that more popular utility spells like Shining Bulwark have been able to avoid because even though it's not as powerful, it has no recast and the hit counters are high enough that you don't have to recast it often or hold back on it for emergencies. Undying Life has some of the same problems Ward has, but the single-target and group heal (effects that can easily be noticed) along with the powerful HP boost effect save it (for some clerics, at least).

I know all classes have to deal with the limited amount of spell gems and have to sacrifice gems for powerful but limited-use spells but clerics are in a rough position since the strength of our class depends on loading up a bunch of heals, which doesn't leave us much room for long-recast spells that eat up space unless we know we're going to be using them a lot (like every time they are able to cast, not saving them for a situation that might never come up).

That said, I think it's worth the slot too, but I can see why many don't think it is.
  19. Brohg Augur

I don't feel horribly squeezed on raiding cle gems since Hastened Interventions AA

Remedy
    Remedy
    Intervention
    Intervention
    Intervention
    Promised
    Ward
    Shining
    DI
    Undying
    Syllable
    Word

I use AA Yaulp only, don't really miss that. AI is pre-boss only; it and Surety and Nonia /mem in Shining's spot. Don't like cle Splash. I think shm should be doing the group HoTs, plus it doesn't stack with Celestial AA. I don't have Issuance, that's maybe sad.

Basically everything below spot 5 goes out the window for groups. Glorious+Contras ftw
  20. Ravengloome Augur

Curious why you have promised heal loaded? For kiters?