After a decade away, I'm returning to Norrath

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Akon, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Pristine Oakwynd

Sounds good, the more, the merrier, I say.
    Akon likes this.
  2. Akon Elder

Thawg... welcome back. I, too, am just getting a new computer set up. Mine arrived today, but I have to put together a little computer stand and get the PC tweaked and all that. So I'm still a day or so away.
    Looks like Pristine, Suicidal, Romuluas and I will be rolling on The Rathe server to give that a shot. Roxxanna has invited us to consider her guild, so we have possibilities there. We are all returning veterans of EQ from years ago. I don't think anyone of us had mentioned rolling a cleric, so if you grouped with us that would be awesome! Keep in touch on this thread.
  3. Akon Elder

Absolutely!
  4. Akon Elder

One slight confession.... I suck at crafting. :( I absolutely cannot make myself do it. I've tried a bunch of times, but nope, can't make myself do it.
  5. Thawg Elder

Will do! May be Sunday or Monday before I actually get in game but I'll make a cleric on The Rathe. I'll need to decide on a race. Do people still hate halflings? Hehe
    Akon likes this.
  6. Akon Elder

OK, sounds great.
    LOL, be a halfling if you want.... be what you wanna be!
    I'm rolling a Drakkin wizzy.... squishy as hell... or, at least, use to be. I guess mercs have helped that situation.
  7. Roxxanna Augur

Consider yourself, and the rest of you, invited, send me a tell in game.
    Akon likes this.
  8. Akon Elder

Sweet!
  9. Thawg Elder

Roxx! Help me pick a race for cleric! Hehe
  10. Akon Elder

Thawg, have you thought about Froglok?
  11. Thawg Elder

I haven't but I will not rule it out.
  12. Akon Elder

Just make sure you LIKE what you roll with! :D
  13. Akon Elder

Do you guys remember when LDoN was launched? There would be crowds of people at the entrances trying to get into groups.
  14. Anhari Augur

If I may join in here, please accept me. My very 1st character was on The Rathe, way back in 2000. He is a well traveled cleric of Tunare, having gone to Stormhammer, Morell Thule, Erisolli Marr, The Firiona Vie server and finally on Test.

I will re-roll as Anhar on the Rathe, and seek your troupe out. If there is any other class needed besides a cleric, please let me know and I'll roll that one up.
  15. Akon Elder

Hey Anhari and welcome. What we have is a small group of people who played EQ years ago and are returning now. We are going to roll on The Rathe server and most likely will join Roxxanna's guild. You are very welcome to be a part of this. You may want to read through the posts on this thread to get a feel about how we got to this point. It looks like we'll all be in game by the weekend. A couple of us are dealing with issues before rolling. Should be fun!
  16. Akon Elder

Anhari, that guild would be The Eternal Darkness. Our group is: Suicidal, Pristine, Romuluas, Edgefall, Thawg and me. Note that our forum names aren't necessarily our character names :) ... we would be glad to have you.
  17. Anhari Augur

I'm also a TS Junkie(tm). Anhari on test is 300 as a Smith, Tailor, Jewel Cafter, Baker, Brewer, and Candlestick Maker :p. Almost GM as a Fletcher. I forget what the 7th is off my head, but since he's High Elf he can't tinker worth a and no Alchemy for him (although my Barbie is a 25th level Alchemist)
    Akon likes this.
  18. Roxxanna Augur

I have 3 human female clerics that I box, so I'm partial to them, however I like froggies too, but whatever you like it good.
    Akon likes this.
  19. Roxxanna Augur

Akon likes this.
  20. Akon Elder

Let me just say that all you guys are awesome. I think this return to Norrath is going to be every bit as good as I had hoped it would be.

Roxxanna, you'd better warn your guildies that you have a bunch of veteran noobs coming to disrupt things.... LOL. j/k... We are so looking forward to it. I think we are going to want some housing spaces together or at least close, I hope the guild areas have some ;)
    Roshen likes this.