Quatr's Recent Activity

1. Quatr liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Monks Strats, 2.0.

I agree, but I think we all just need to come up with a good phrase for tanking without 'at will' agro control. The clashes about...

Jan 18, 2021 at 9:19 AM
  2. Quatr liked Barton's post in the thread I was today years old when I learned EQ didn't go under bc WoW.

Ok found a few link to get you started This one has some info that is good even for non level 85 heroic characters and some that won't be...

Jan 16, 2021 at 9:28 AM
  3. Quatr liked Gherig's post in the thread Bots and Cheating..

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”― Edmund Burke

Jan 15, 2021 at 3:48 PM
  4. Quatr liked DruidCT's post in the thread TBL for free to play?.

RoS went free to play December 18, 2019 (with ToV) TBM, EOK went free to play February 20, 2019 (2 months after TBL) (you can see the patch...

Jan 15, 2021 at 11:55 AM
  5. Quatr liked Drencrom's post in the thread TBL for free to play?.

This has never been true. The dev post was a guess, not official policy. TDS became free when EoK was released. (NO Level increase)...

Jan 15, 2021 at 11:55 AM
  6. Quatr liked Sokon's post in the thread Monks: Defensive uses of Spire of the Sensei?.

Once you get max AA and can burn glyphs at will, you will find dragon glyph is amazing. So far I have been able to molo all named in ToV...

Jan 15, 2021 at 7:01 AM
  7. Quatr liked Lisard's post in the thread Monks: Defensive uses of Spire of the Sensei?.

usually i use spire alongside Infusion of thunder and i stack those into either 1.heel or 2. speedfocus. with additional Eagles Poise,...

Jan 14, 2021 at 8:12 AM
  8. Quatr liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Monks: Defensive uses of Spire of the Sensei?.

Counterstrike + Spire is a decent defensive combination after EarthForce and Shaded Step are down.

Jan 13, 2021 at 5:59 PM
  9. Quatr liked Astral64's post in the thread Monks: Defensive uses of Spire of the Sensei?.

Blood Drinker's Coating has got to be one of my most used items. Synergizes real well with our kit. On Topic: When tanking group...

Jan 13, 2021 at 5:59 PM
  10. Quatr replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I think I recall patch notes which talked about it. However, there are at least two different types of stability/performance issues:...

Jan 13, 2021 at 3:07 PM
  11. Quatr liked Derd's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Pretty sure they have stated before that back end fixes and general behind the curtain items worked on are almost never included as line...

Jan 13, 2021 at 3:03 PM
  12. Quatr replied to the thread Monks: Defensive uses of Spire of the Sensei?.

Interesting points, thanks!

Jan 13, 2021 at 3:02 PM
  13. Quatr liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

January 12, 2021 _____________________ *** Items *** - Added tribute to the Item Display Window. - Corrected an issue where bandolier...

Jan 12, 2021 at 7:52 PM
  14. Quatr liked Tucoh's post in the thread Hero's Vitality, Fortitude, Resolution Spreadsheet.

My point was mostly that upgrading my chest from RoS T2 to TBL T3 gives me 180 AC. If I smuggled my way onto a raid and got a BP it'd...

Jan 11, 2021
  15. Quatr liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Hero's Vitality, Fortitude, Resolution Spreadsheet.

ok. I'm looking at them, they do all go up every level. I am currently at: 48/60 on Vitality, at 49 the message states everything goes up...

Jan 11, 2021
  16. Quatr replied to the thread Monks: Defensive uses of Spire of the Sensei?.

For reference purposes, the Evasion component of my monk's AC stat is 2693 without the Spire and 3600 with it.

Jan 11, 2021
  17. Quatr posted a new thread.

Monks: Defensive uses of Spire of the Sensei?

When I need to tank a non-trivial mob on my mostly group-geared 107 Monk, I use Earthforce and Shaded Step. Once they are down, my options...

Forum: Melee

Jan 10, 2021
  18. Quatr liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Monk Tanking.

I have been my groups tank for the past 4 years ( I came back to the game in 2014). I have both a raid geared monk and a group geared monk,...

Jan 9, 2021
  19. Quatr liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread 6 Characters - 1 Undecided.

Paladin >>>>> Mage > Wizard >>>>> Cleric imo. A tank is by far the best choice to add to those 5 regardless of which server you are...

Jan 8, 2021
  20. Quatr liked Gr8fuldave's post in the thread 3 Box with SK?.

This is great info. Thank you very much!

Jan 8, 2021
  21. Quatr liked Verb's post in the thread 3 Box with SK?.

I think its more a preference in pace and playstyle. I wouldn't main xyz tank just because i can use xyz skillset on a box more etc. The...

Jan 8, 2021
  22. Quatr liked Tacoheals's post in the thread COV Collections!.

**First time ever doing anything like this so bare with Taco!** Figured this year id try to do something that would help everyone in EQ. As...

Jan 5, 2021
  23. Quatr liked Gherig's post in the thread Characters gone?.

The only 2 character purges in EQ history was June 20th, 2000 when Test Server was wiped for the first and last time ever. Also a second...

Jan 5, 2021
  24. Quatr liked Natto's post in the thread Hit a wall at 85.

I play on Test, so it might be totally different (on Test everyone is All Access) and can copy our toons from the Live servers every 8...

Jan 4, 2021
  25. Quatr liked Kutsuu's post in the thread Unlocking Montelio Danhowe PoH Type 5 Aug Vendor.

I've unlocked access to that vendor on my alts by simply running them through Into the Temple (b). They still need the other quests to...

Jan 3, 2021
  26. Quatr liked Gialana's post in the thread Unlocking Montelio Danhowe PoH Type 5 Aug Vendor.

For that vendor, you just need to do Into the temple (a), Seal of Approval, and Into the temple (b). It might be possible that you only...

Jan 3, 2021
  27. Quatr liked Zalamyr's post in the thread Paladin (or warrior) + _____________.

Pallies are pretty focus intensive. Warriors significantly less so. Bards are good boxes for pallies, but you've already got one. I'd go...

Jan 2, 2021
  28. Quatr liked CazRaX's post in the thread Bots and Cheating..

I don't deal with problems, I fix them. I never subscribed to "no snitchin" because it just keeps ME down. I will 100% snitch to stop...

Jan 1, 2021
  29. Quatr liked JeffHanson's post in the thread Bots and Cheating..

The financial statement release by the new owners shows that this argument has always been BS.

Jan 1, 2021
  30. Quatr liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Bots and Cheating..

Nobody likes a snitch? What are you a mobster?

Jan 1, 2021
  31. Quatr liked Tojozomi's post in the thread Bots and Cheating..

This is not the correct message to be conveying... Doing the right thing > Being liked for letting people do the wrong thing

Jan 1, 2021
  32. Quatr liked Vumad's post in the thread Bots and Cheating..

Training someone, even if you can prove you did it because they were cheating, could result in your being banned. Posting videos of...

Jan 1, 2021
  33. Quatr liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Loot Not Stacking.

Its a bug https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/adv-loot-items-not-auto-stacking.272588/#post-3990763

Jan 1, 2021
  34. Quatr liked Sancus's post in the thread Heroic Adventures.

There was like a 30 page thread complaining about the scaling, which is what prompted them to change it. It is a real shame because...

Dec 31, 2020
  35. Quatr liked Rickate's post in the thread Level 85 heroic character progression.

Things to do once or occasionally: 1) No Heroism Without Fear: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=7485 if you're Gold J5...

Dec 31, 2020
  36. Quatr liked Orbital101's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Starting fresh with a new post to make it easier with the search tool and considering how much map information there is inside the older...

Dec 31, 2020
  37. Quatr liked Goranothos's post in the thread Characters gone?.

As someone who has quit (once for over three years) and returned several times since 2001, do yourself a favor and keep a record of (1) the...

Dec 30, 2020
  38. Quatr liked Boze's post in the thread Beastlord Epic 1.5.

There's faction increases with the quest that come if you follow the dialogue and hail at the proper times, shouldn't need to sneak at all....

Dec 29, 2020
  39. Quatr replied to the thread Tank + Melee Box Group.

I find that the big problem with playing two melee characters is positioning since it's easy for mobs to get pushed out of the "hit box"....

Dec 29, 2020
  40. Quatr liked Vumad's post in the thread dual box with mele or molo with caster?.

Pick the class you want to play and then box what supports it. If you want to play Zerker, then a NEC/MAG/BST isn't an option. Then...

Dec 29, 2020
  41. Quatr liked niente's post in the thread Test Update 12/14/20 - Discussion.

I apologize for the issues with test copy. It was something flagged shortly after launch that I was tasked with fixing, but later took a...

Dec 29, 2020
  42. Quatr liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Test Update 12/14/20 - Discussion.

Unfortunately the /testcopy fix requires bringing down all servers. If it were just test I'm fairly certain they would bring it down...

Dec 29, 2020