Quatr's Recent Activity

1. Quatr liked Paradisic_parasite's post in the thread Shall I toss the towel?.

ToV is the current expansion. Even though it is an easy expansion, to play in it you need to be up to speed. You're not up to speed. Go...

Feb 16, 2020 at 1:38 PM
  2. Quatr liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Shall I toss the towel?.

I am saying they are an expert. The fact remains that you posed a problem statement. Someone offered advice on how to address your...

Feb 15, 2020 at 9:32 PM
  3. Quatr liked Vumad's post in the thread Shall I toss the towel?.

This is a logical argument however if you are getting one-rounded in Eastern Wastes by anything as a paladin something is seriously...

Feb 15, 2020 at 10:05 AM
  4. Quatr liked Derka's post in the thread Shall I toss the towel?.

The frequency at which paladins self heal is what makes Twinheal useful. You do not need to stop attacking to cast a heal either....

Feb 15, 2020 at 10:04 AM
  5. Quatr liked Vumad's post in the thread Shall I toss the towel?.

A scam is a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation. You have not been scammed in the slightest. You were given exactly what you paid...

Feb 15, 2020 at 10:02 AM
  6. Quatr liked Moege's post in the thread Shall I toss the towel?.

What I am reading: You bought the expansion Leveled up to 110 Got some snowbound t1 non prestige gear $288 by my count (subscription...

Feb 15, 2020 at 9:58 AM
  7. Quatr liked Tarvas's post in the thread Shall I toss the towel?.

A paladin and beastlord in conflarant gear, with heroic augs, and 20k AAs should be fine in EW if the player researched their characters....

Feb 15, 2020 at 9:57 AM
  8. Quatr liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread Servers up early.

I realize that, I wasn't complaining. Just making people aware of the situation.

Feb 12, 2020 at 2:25 PM
  9. Quatr liked Prathun's post in the thread Unofficial February 11, 2020 Patch Notes.

The changes changes went in. Sorry, I was referring to the typo in the patch notes that we didn't catch. Edited post for...

Feb 12, 2020 at 2:23 PM
  10. Quatr liked Prathun's post in the thread Unofficial February 11, 2020 Patch Notes.

Zones that have load balancing enabled will spin up a new version of themselves once all existing versions of the zone reach a threshold...

Feb 12, 2020 at 11:31 AM
  11. Quatr liked niente's post in the thread CHARACTERS MISSING.

Missing characters are still in the database. Sometimes an error occurs and they are disconnected from the account if they load too...

Feb 10, 2020
  12. Quatr replied to the thread CHARACTERS MISSING.

This is good to know. Since, as you wrote, it's a scary experience, I wonder if it would be possible to display some kind of...

Feb 10, 2020
  13. Quatr liked niente's post in the thread CHARACTERS MISSING.

Any characters that were missing from your account should be back when servers come back up.

Feb 9, 2020
  14. Quatr liked Nennius's post in the thread Which genius scheduled maintenance on friday evening?.

Is empty OK?

Feb 8, 2020
  15. Quatr liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 02/05/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

(Pro tip: They're actually in Eastern Wastes)

Feb 6, 2020
  16. Quatr liked Nennius's post in the thread How do I get notifications for self-buffs expiring?.

You could also note the text used when the buff expires and create an audio trigger for the event.

Jan 30, 2020
  17. Quatr liked Funky's post in the thread Beastlord molo, dual box, or tri box?.

sonic disturbance is like a 1pt of damage hit, kinda whatever the monk one is to tag a mob sonic displacement is the same as silent...

Jan 28, 2020
  18. Quatr liked Eyezing's post in the thread Beastlord molo, dual box, or tri box?.

For my purposes, not hard at all! Just a couple hotbuttons to setup and you're pretty much good to go. A couple melodies... 1) 5 ADPS...

Jan 28, 2020
  19. Quatr liked Petalonyx's post in the thread Expressly authorized 3rd party programs.

None, because they are not controlled by DBG, and could at any moment change into things that have or may have the capacity to provide...

Dec 18, 2019