Quatr's Recent Activity

1. Quatr liked Cydonia's post in the thread Overseers after Patch.

Missions and agents is about as complicated as it gets tbf. Each day you have an allotted 10 missions you can send your agents on, with...

Jun 21, 2020
  2. Quatr liked Password1234's post in the thread Mage Pets Are Tanking ToV Raid Mobs..

Even at 110 my mage's air pet can solo every raid encounter in ToV. Dozekar, Gozzrem, Vulak, you name it. Haven't tried the fabled...

May 4, 2020
  3. Quatr liked Duder's post in the thread Mage Pets Are Tanking ToV Raid Mobs..

The level of detail contained within is nothing short of amazing!

May 4, 2020
  4. Quatr liked Chanzan's post in the thread Playing on the Test Server.

Wilfi, When the Servers come back up, in the upper left corner of the "ToV themed launchpad" is "Version: Live". Click on the word "Live"....

Apr 16, 2020
  5. Quatr liked Jumbur's post in the thread Not A Bug Fragment of Legendary Alaran History do not drop from green or gray cons.

They should just make a repeatable kill-quest: requirement: all pillars-quests must have been completed at least...

Apr 6, 2020
  6. Quatr liked Lifeshriek's post in the thread 2h vs Dual Wield.

While I haven't parsed these different weapon combinations out yet, my suggestion would be to /testcopy after you have a nugget in your...

Mar 27, 2020
  7. Quatr liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Overseer Changes and Refunds.

I don't see them changing Overseer to anything close to what it was when they released it. That does though beg the question as to why...

Mar 23, 2020
  8. Quatr liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Overseer Changes and Refunds.

I agree that they should be refunding everyone based on the drastic change in Overseer. I haven't really done anything with it myself never...

Mar 23, 2020
  9. Quatr liked That0neguy's post in the thread Overseer Changes and Refunds.

A bunch of us who spent money on DBC solely to buy Agent packs in the store for the new Overseer finally received a response in regards to...

Mar 23, 2020
  10. Quatr replied to the thread MOLO, please suggest class.

The question that I would ask myself first would be whether I want to melee. If not, then a Mage or a Necro would be a good choice....

Mar 17, 2020
  11. Quatr replied to the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

Granted, MMOs are dynamic environments and nerfs/boosts happen. However, there is a big difference between nerfing newly introduced in-game...

Mar 17, 2020
  12. Quatr liked rawr80's post in the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

If the changes happen, then players deserve a refund. The "Bait and Switch" tactic isn't something you should do to your customers that are...

Mar 17, 2020
  13. Quatr liked Caeelar's post in the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

I really hope you will be refunding the cost of the agent packs purchased. I spent all my DB coins to get the big agent packs, and thought...

Mar 17, 2020
  14. Quatr liked Barraind's post in the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

For the more visual, this is roughly 4 months worth of Overseer as it exists today (thanks to the magic of test), taking collection items...

Mar 17, 2020
  15. Quatr liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

Gotta admit, glad I didn't jump on making a guide for the Overseer.

Mar 17, 2020
  16. Quatr liked Ragbert's post in the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

Sometimes it would be good to do the math first.

Mar 17, 2020
  17. Quatr liked Morigaine's post in the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

Adding to Allayna's quoted intent of overseer, I would really like a developer to explain how this system will actually help any player...

Mar 17, 2020
  18. Quatr liked Boxen's post in the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

This entire situation should really cause someone at DB to reflect on how decisions are being made. Was it difficult to see how the...

Mar 17, 2020
  19. Quatr liked Fian's post in the thread OverSeer guide.

It should be noted that you can buy type 5 augments from the overseer vendor. This gives another option, besides TBM, for players to buy...

Mar 13, 2020
  20. Quatr liked CatsPaws's post in the thread OverSeer guide.

All Access members who log in to EverQuest during our 21st Anniversary Celebration (between March 16th and May 10th) will receive a...

Mar 13, 2020
  21. Quatr liked Fian's post in the thread OverSeer guide.

Starting a new thread so that people starting out can see the basic instructions without doing a deep dive on a long thread: Basics of...

Mar 13, 2020
  22. Quatr liked Eckish's post in the thread Overseer.

There is a small chance that some quests will result in your agents getting incapacitated, which just knocks them out for some more time...

Mar 12, 2020
  23. Quatr liked Gherig's post in the thread Any more news on free Heroic chars during Anniversary?.

March 11, 2020 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Become the Overseer! Gain the loyalty of iconic Agents and protect...

Mar 11, 2020
  24. Quatr liked AB_H'Sishi's post in the thread Test Update 03/09/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Main patch didn't happen yet. They announced the wipe during the patch time for Live. See...

Mar 9, 2020
  25. Quatr replied to the thread Truly hard for newcomers....

Most of them are not needed at this point, but Bloodmetal Inlaid Gnollish Totem, which unlocks a line of pretty powerful AC AAs,...

Mar 9, 2020
  26. Quatr replied to the thread Just wondering.......

OK, thanks!

Mar 7, 2020
  27. Quatr liked Szilent's post in the thread SK to Paladin.

The biggest difference I feel when playing paladin is spell gem starvation. At one point (not recently, may be even worse now) I counted up...

Mar 7, 2020
  28. Quatr replied to the thread Windstalker quits.

I certainly didn't expect TLP servers to be as popular as they have been. It seemed like a cute idea, but I didn't expect them to become...

Mar 6, 2020
  29. Quatr liked Windstalker's post in the thread A Message from Holly “Windstalker” Longdale.

[IMG] Greetings Norrathians, It is time to bid ye all a heartfelt fond farewell. I will be taking my leave from Darkpaw Games for a...

Mar 6, 2020
  30. Quatr liked Yinla's post in the thread AA checkpoints.

Personally I'd go to level 105 and stop. You will get a lot of AAs from the auto grant as you get there. Take a look at the AAs you can...

Mar 6, 2020
  31. Quatr liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Emergency Server Downtime - All Live Servers - March 6, 2020.

[Update] We are looking at another 45 minutes or so a final checks are performed. Thank you for your patience everyone!

Mar 6, 2020
  32. Quatr liked Vumad's post in the thread Want to return....

There are plenty people to play with at the end of the spectrum. In the middle it's harder to find people but they are around some....

Mar 6, 2020
  33. Quatr liked KarmaKitty's post in the thread Begging and Bind Wound.

Beg and Bind are the only ones I'm behind on. I did nothing with beg until the last year or so. No real issue with running it up to 110...

Mar 6, 2020
  34. Quatr replied to the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Very true. 1000000 is not great at the best of times, but it's absolute murder late at night when you are tired after a long day and...

Mar 6, 2020
  35. Quatr liked Jimbob/Silvarfox's post in the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

then how about a decimal. or something that shows you the amount other then squinting trying to count the 0's that get blocked out out by...

Mar 6, 2020
  36. Quatr replied to the thread Just wondering.......

Out of curiosity, how does their business model compare to the EQ1 business model? A quick Google search suggests that you can...

Mar 6, 2020
  37. Quatr liked klanderso's post in the thread Missing character(s).

We're doing an emergency maintenance right now to solve this.

Mar 6, 2020
  38. Quatr liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Overseer.

I’m very glad to hear you will be considering player feedback for this new Overseer system and the rewards associated.

Mar 6, 2020
  39. Quatr liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Overseer.

I'll make a post soon asking for feedback as to what to add to the overseer merchant. And possible additions to the trade-skill lists. May...

Mar 6, 2020
  40. Quatr replied to the thread Characters are missing?????.

We can wait IMpatiently, of course! :)

Mar 6, 2020
  41. Quatr replied to the thread Characters are missing?????.

Patiently? PATIENTLY?! Am I in the right forum?!!:eek:

Mar 6, 2020
  42. Quatr liked klanderso's post in the thread Characters are missing?????.

We're actively looking into this.

Mar 6, 2020
  43. Quatr replied to the thread Truly hard for newcomers....

I would suggest a few things. First, the Paragon armor is good for the level, but you may want to check the Bazaar for Tier 1 HOT armor....

Mar 6, 2020
  44. Quatr liked Arborer's post in the thread Truly hard for newcomers....

Every old-timer has tales of time-consuming corpse runs after raid wipeouts. I remember incidents like that in Chardok but the worst had to...

Mar 6, 2020
  45. Quatr replied to the thread Missing character(s).

To quote a recent post by a developer: Missing characters are still in the database. Sometimes an error occurs and they are disconnected...

Mar 6, 2020
  46. Quatr liked Maedhros's post in the thread Dead Hills: Why so many autobot groups?.

Optimus Prime would never condone this kind of behaviour. Please try to use other terminology when describing these scoundrels rather...

Mar 6, 2020
  47. Quatr liked klanderso's post in the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You only have to fill required slots. If you hover over the ! or ? in the upper left for that slot, it tells you if it's required or...

Mar 4, 2020
  48. Quatr liked Sarkaukar's post in the thread Bad fps.

Continue reading, but only do this as a final consideration. if the eqclient.ini was copied from another installation from another...

Mar 3, 2020
  49. Quatr liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Importance of Heroic AAs (Progression).

Heroic aa lines are better than nothing, but not near as important as some make them out to be. But no reason to not blow through cotf/tbm...

Mar 2, 2020
  50. Quatr liked Riou's post in the thread Importance of Heroic AAs (Progression).

Well a Heroic toon just has to kill vishimtar and turn in that drop to get everything from DoN progression iirc, but any Heroic...

Mar 2, 2020
  51. Quatr replied to the thread Overseer.

Well, I don't know why they decided to use this particular design, but the fact that it's rather similar to the "Garrison" system in...

Mar 1, 2020
  52. Quatr replied to the thread Overseer.

You have to make various choices when sending Overseer "agents" on a quest and when selecting quest rewards. Off the top of my head:...

Mar 1, 2020
  53. Quatr replied to the thread Overseer.

Right. You can also use DBG cash to insta-heal any agents that get injured (and put out of commission for 2-72 hours) during a quest. In...

Mar 1, 2020
  54. Quatr replied to the thread Overseer.

Quests vary quite a bit. Most are "common", some are "uncommon", a few are "rare". They have different risk-vs-reward ratios. For...

Feb 29, 2020
  55. Quatr liked Yinla's post in the thread Overseer.

You need to be level 85 to use the Overseer. But as far as I can tell, it doesn't matter what level above that you are you can get...

Feb 29, 2020
  56. Quatr liked Vumad's post in the thread Pet tanking.

Pet tanks are like substitute teachers. They can get the job done but they are not going to fully replace to person designing the course....

Feb 25, 2020
  57. Quatr liked Fredescu's post in the thread Truly hard for newcomers....

EQ has gone from punishing but fairly simple, to less punishing but extremely arcane. It's a different kind of challenge now that it is...

Feb 20, 2020
  58. Quatr liked Vumad's post in the thread Shall I toss the towel?.

Today a L97 rogue returning from CotF followed me around HS as I got the last VP piece I needed for the mage. While we were in...

Feb 18, 2020
  59. Quatr liked Paradisic_parasite's post in the thread Shall I toss the towel?.

ToV is the current expansion. Even though it is an easy expansion, to play in it you need to be up to speed. You're not up to speed. Go...

Feb 16, 2020
  60. Quatr liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Shall I toss the towel?.

I am saying they are an expert. The fact remains that you posed a problem statement. Someone offered advice on how to address your...

Feb 15, 2020
  61. Quatr liked Vumad's post in the thread Shall I toss the towel?.

This is a logical argument however if you are getting one-rounded in Eastern Wastes by anything as a paladin something is seriously...

Feb 15, 2020
  62. Quatr liked Derka's post in the thread Shall I toss the towel?.

The frequency at which paladins self heal is what makes Twinheal useful. You do not need to stop attacking to cast a heal either....

Feb 15, 2020
  63. Quatr liked Vumad's post in the thread Shall I toss the towel?.

A scam is a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation. You have not been scammed in the slightest. You were given exactly what you paid...

Feb 15, 2020
  64. Quatr liked Moege's post in the thread Shall I toss the towel?.

What I am reading: You bought the expansion Leveled up to 110 Got some snowbound t1 non prestige gear $288 by my count (subscription...

Feb 15, 2020
  65. Quatr liked Tarvas's post in the thread Shall I toss the towel?.

A paladin and beastlord in conflarant gear, with heroic augs, and 20k AAs should be fine in EW if the player researched their characters....

Feb 15, 2020