Maedhros's Recent Activity

1. Maedhros replied to the thread New Server Idea.

I've got a great idea for a new server. Don't make one. Improve and enhance the ones we already have.

Oct 15, 2019 at 7:08 AM
  2. Maedhros replied to the thread [FEEDBACK] /pick.

Wow who would have thought you would even experience a pick zone in SW in 2019.

Oct 15, 2019 at 7:06 AM
  3. Maedhros liked Zvenn's post in the thread How old (in game centuries wise) is your toon?.

413 years for my monk...only char i have played since almost day 1 hehe (created may 29 1999 2:00:01)

Oct 14, 2019 at 9:02 PM
  4. Maedhros liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Hi All, While we’re doing what we can to support those affected on Friday, just wanted to drop a note to let you know the EQ and EQII...

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:14 PM
  5. Maedhros replied to the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman.

Oct 14, 2019 at 11:06 AM
  6. Maedhros replied to the thread Melee skills nerfed.

Please explain how they are not similar. They are both low percentage chances to perform higher extra dmg attacks. An arguement can easily...

Oct 14, 2019 at 7:10 AM
  7. Maedhros replied to the thread Melee skills nerfed.

This effects literally every melee class. Nothing especially affecting a rogue that is not a problem for any other melee. For a berserker...

Oct 13, 2019 at 10:56 AM
  8. Maedhros liked Tolzol's post in the thread Melee skills nerfed.

Not sure what rear arc penalty has to do with this change at all. This change affects me just as it does you when it comes to moloing....

Oct 13, 2019 at 10:54 AM
  9. Maedhros liked Caelel's post in the thread Retirement after 20 Years with Good Memories.

Hi All, I've decided to through in the towel and move on from Everquest. This game has been an awesome, enjoyable, frustrating, and...

Oct 12, 2019 at 7:52 PM
  10. Maedhros liked Fintank's post in the thread Return of the Exiled - Cazic Thule.

[IMG]

Oct 12, 2019 at 7:51 PM
  11. Maedhros liked AcemoneyFV's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

I liked what they did with ToV in RoF. I think maybe doing just 1 zone each expansion would be nice for casual raiding guilds. Pick a...

Oct 11, 2019
  12. Maedhros liked Sancus's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

I promise people understand your point of view at this point. It's valid; other people disagree. Repeating your point of view to every...

Oct 11, 2019
  13. Maedhros liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

They berely have enough resources to create at most 7 new zones, with at most 7-8 new (completely new never before seen) raids.. I do...

Oct 11, 2019
  14. Maedhros liked Odiiusx's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

I cant believe we are back to FQing skill/gear on this subject. I got excited that our FQing had turned a corner quite a few pages back...

Oct 11, 2019
  15. Maedhros liked Brohg's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

Eh, I don't totally mean to suggest that paladin's bite TotC's style, just that the balance isn't as plain as the heal number (and yeah...

Oct 11, 2019
  16. Maedhros liked Eyashusa's post in the thread Grats FU.

Thanks for all the kind words folks! The reason I am still playing and this game has survived, is our community! A couple quick things...

Oct 10, 2019
  17. Maedhros replied to the thread Hardest Raids in EQ.

I can never give much consideration for the old raids being thought of as very hard when the entire event mechanic could be summed up to...

Oct 10, 2019
  18. Maedhros liked Odiiusx's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

Can make a quick and easy fix for single target hate and have our Harmonious proc off our stun heals. That would essentially double stun...

Oct 9, 2019
  19. Maedhros replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

I'm pretty heavily against passive hate being added to blessing of life procs. Agro needs to be intentional and controlled. I would be...

Oct 9, 2019
  20. Maedhros liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Exceedingly rare, get it while it's there..

The Giant Skull Shield Ornament is back for a limited time, get it while you can. [IMG]

Oct 9, 2019
  21. Maedhros liked Nniki's post in the thread Looking for raid tips on Esianti: Contract of War.

Suicidal paladins are the best.

Oct 9, 2019
  22. Maedhros liked Zurril's post in the thread Hardest Raids in EQ.

My bad if there is another thread of sorts that already asks this, but I couldn't find anything when searching. I was thinking a lot...

Oct 9, 2019
  23. Maedhros replied to the thread Hardest Raids in EQ.

Biggest modern raid that you're missing is the Triun God. Pillars was pretty challenging but not sure if it will make a top 10 list....

Oct 9, 2019
  24. Maedhros liked I-WANT-IT-NOW's post in the thread TLP - Lets get this over with!.

Can you guys please have TLP’s on their own separate servers with their own builds? Like how test is and can in a different state then...

Oct 9, 2019
  25. Maedhros liked Draig's post in the thread Return of the Exiled - Cazic Thule.

I scrolled for two days Not straight... but off and on, yes To find this damn thread Just being honest Sometimes I get really bored......

Oct 8, 2019
  26. Maedhros replied to the thread Looking for raid tips on Esianti: Contract of War.

You only do it once a week so paladin splashes at the bird and then slaps an expedient recovery at the end of the raid. /hugs Paugina!

Oct 8, 2019
  27. Maedhros liked svann's post in the thread tips for /beta.

before you /beta copy: 1. Pickup your anchors. If they are placed in guild hall they wont copy and you cant buy new ones on beta server...

Oct 8, 2019
  28. Maedhros replied to the thread Grats FU.

Way to go!

Oct 8, 2019
  29. Maedhros liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

Keep in mind there is more than raw information that is required to make a raid force function. Not only that, but seeing how a very...

Oct 8, 2019
  30. Maedhros liked yosco's post in the thread Changes to Hiatus.

Same! So much so that I guess I need to finally get this disc on my toons hah.

Oct 8, 2019
  31. Maedhros liked Raccoo's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

There are also several EQ players who stream to twitch, and some of those record their raids. Around 4-5 from Silent Redemption alone. 3-4...

Oct 8, 2019
  32. Maedhros liked shiftie's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

He has higher ac more misses and the hits are mitigated so less push from game physics due to less dmg on the distribution, but the issue...

Oct 8, 2019
  33. Maedhros liked Ibadan Kun'Tirel's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

What Ely misunderstood by this was that Bards are the object of dining, the main course, etc. etc. Bon Apetit

Oct 7, 2019
  34. Maedhros liked yosco's post in the thread Make Bard class fun again.

I have a 105 bard ... former main ... who I'm sure I could dust off lol Has a tink mask and everything!

Oct 7, 2019
  35. Maedhros replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

Nothing that I said is more dumb than your continued insistence that knights have anywhere near equal mitigation to warriors. You...

Oct 7, 2019
  36. Maedhros replied to the thread Make Bard class fun again.

We only have 8. Wtb 1 more bard to attain the Holy grail.

Oct 7, 2019
  37. Maedhros liked Lianeb's post in the thread Make Bard class fun again.

Bards are the only class in Everquest where if a raid leader went to the bard store, he would say, “i’ll take 9 of those”

Oct 7, 2019
  38. Maedhros liked Sancus's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

That was an awful mechanic. It encouraged guilds to just leave someone FD in the room while they hid out yonder waiting for the event...

Oct 7, 2019
  39. Maedhros replied to the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

There are a bunch of great community supported threads on eqfreelance.net. Thanks Furro! Don't just think there are some ultra secret...

Oct 7, 2019
  40. Maedhros liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Oct 6, 2019
  41. Maedhros liked Monkman's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Oct 6, 2019
  42. Maedhros liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 6, 2019
  43. Maedhros liked shiftie's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

Except when comparing the three tank classes and only 1/3 suffers from interrupts while doing the primary job of tank/aggro dump. Please...

Oct 6, 2019
  44. Maedhros replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

Wulf, if you have to come up with absolutely bonkers ideas about how OP run and stun could be, its a pretty big reach. The spells that you...

Oct 5, 2019
  45. Maedhros liked Brohg's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

Nothing about those scenarios sounds remotely "OP". Those use cases sound like an impossible pain in the . You bring up bards and I will...

Oct 5, 2019
  46. Maedhros liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

Your argument was so absurd I didn't bother logging into the forums to reply yesterday. Its a really poor strawman. I was at a loss how...

Oct 5, 2019
  47. Maedhros liked Oakenblade's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

I’m in a mid tier guild and we struggle to beat the Empyr raids. Still no Maeratas wins for us. When we DO beat Empyr, it feels great....

Oct 5, 2019
  48. Maedhros liked shiftie's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

I have no horse in this race on the instant stun vs kite convo but let’s play out the logical outcome. If a mob is being truly stun...

Oct 5, 2019
  49. Maedhros replied to the thread Changes to Hiatus.

Very pleased that we will be able to use hiatus after a rez mid raid like it was intended, regardless if the event likes to immediately put...

Oct 5, 2019
  50. Maedhros replied to the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

I think it would be enough to remove enrage timers and let people limp their way through no matter how long it takes. Gradually increasing...

Oct 5, 2019
  51. Maedhros replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

This is pretty mind blowing. You do not design a class around niche behavior. There are zero times in modern Everquest as a paladin...

Oct 5, 2019
  52. Maedhros liked Axxius's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

@Ryino :D [IMG]

Oct 3, 2019
  53. Maedhros liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Not giving away details, but you were specifically mentioned Absor =)

Oct 3, 2019
  54. Maedhros liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 3, 2019
  55. Maedhros liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Hi EQers! I'm so excited about the next few episodes of The EverQuest show! I just returned from San Diego, and Daybreak really rolled...

Oct 2, 2019
  56. Maedhros liked oldkracow's post in the thread So WHEN will the autobots be addressed?.

Sounds like a job for Megatron and the Decepticons.

Oct 1, 2019
  57. Maedhros liked Stephen51's post in the thread Paladin Hand of Tunare.

Wulfhere said: ↑ “Paladin healing spells are consuming 2 counters of Hand of Tunare per 1 cast. Instead of 10 counters, it's effectively...

Sep 30, 2019
  58. Maedhros replied to the thread Paladin Hand of Tunare.

I'm pretty sure all this is going to accomplish is that mana cost on our stuns might go up. There is no reason whatsoever to twin cast...

Sep 26, 2019
  59. Maedhros replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 6! Watch it now!.

Thanks Fading for the opportunity for Marquele and I to tell some of our story. Your tireless work on behalf of the EQ community is...

Sep 24, 2019
  60. Maedhros liked Mazame's post in the thread Dear DBG: Upgrade Heroics to make them Relevant in Modern EQ.

105 Starting Level ( No thank you. Eq is about the journey not Finnish line. It already been posted that leveling is not that...

Sep 21, 2019
  61. Maedhros replied to the thread Raid AE Healing.

Are you sure you're on the Cazic server? I've never heard of any guild that fits the description you're giving on Cazic.

Sep 20, 2019
  62. Maedhros replied to the thread Dear DBG: Upgrade Heroics to make them Relevant in Modern EQ.

Geez why play at all?

Sep 19, 2019
  63. Maedhros liked p2aa's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

You are very mistaken. When an applicant from a lower tier raiding guild apps to a higher tier raiding guild, he's tested very much on...

Sep 18, 2019
  64. Maedhros replied to the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

You only get to apply "content breaking dps" when you have exceptional tanks. When I've taken my berserker to open raids and none of the...

Sep 18, 2019
  65. Maedhros liked Prathun's post in the thread Silly Mearatas Raid bug?.

Sorry, I must have missed this report the first time around. I would have fixed it if I'd known. Should be a fairly easy issue to address.

Sep 17, 2019
  66. Maedhros liked Borune's post in the thread Lag Memorial Mountain - Let's get this over with.

Yes let's get this over with already

Sep 17, 2019
  67. Maedhros liked svann's post in the thread Lag Memorial Mountain - Let's get this over with.

This baloney is so unreal it makes the rest of your post not even worth evaluating.

Sep 17, 2019
  68. Maedhros replied to the thread Lag Memorial Mountain - Let's get this over with.

I can't stand the layout of the zone. There are too few mobs in any one place for a high end group to get any good pulls without having to...

Sep 17, 2019
  69. Maedhros replied to the thread Lag Memorial Mountain - Let's get this over with.

Yikes. If ever there was a post that exemplifies "individual experiences may vary", it's this.

Sep 17, 2019
  70. Maedhros liked Deillusional's post in the thread Quadruple Indemnity issues.

Cheers Maedhros, got the people who was missing that achievement via that method.

Sep 17, 2019
  71. Maedhros liked Lianeb's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

I always loved the emote fail punishment from the second arx mentis one off raid. You fail twice you are banished from the zone and can’t...

Sep 16, 2019
  72. Maedhros replied to the thread Major Mearatas bug?.

Sounds like this is still happening.

Sep 16, 2019
  73. Maedhros replied to the thread Silly Mearatas Raid bug?.

Same thing happened to us after our 2nd win. Was unable to get back in to kill the sentinels because we would insta-die on zoning in. I...

Sep 16, 2019
  74. Maedhros liked Drakang's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

People keep saying change it so you only need one smoke win to advance. Hey guess what you only need one smoke win to advance. With a...

Sep 14, 2019
  75. Maedhros liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread Understanding the Everquest playerbase.

honestly, I don't get the "I don't have the money" excuses.... I mean, I DO get it, I just don't see it as a valid excuse for people...

Sep 14, 2019
  76. Maedhros liked Sancus's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

You're welcome to add TBL; the data used for the graph is listed as raw text in the post I linked. I opted not to because I think it...

Sep 13, 2019
  77. Maedhros liked Fnyanea's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

The simple solution (and this is how it used to be). Is make the new expansions group gear 1 tier below the last expansions raid gear....

Sep 12, 2019
  78. Maedhros liked Sancus's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

"Content for the non 1%" is hyperbolic, but there's a valid point to be made that completion rates have fallen over time. I made a more...

Sep 11, 2019
  79. Maedhros replied to the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If Glorious Reflection is indeed redundant with Healing Adept, then fine, but I am definitely skeptical.

Sep 10, 2019
  80. Maedhros liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Since when did healing adept start to work on health of target target abilities? I thought it specifically didn't work on them because we...

Sep 10, 2019
  81. Maedhros liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Perhaps I don't understand this quite right? We on the live servers have access to all Veterans rewards as soon as the account is old...

Sep 10, 2019
  82. Maedhros replied to the thread Weapon Ornaments.

Blue version of Scar from EOK please! Scindio from TDS was pretty nice too!

Sep 10, 2019
  83. Maedhros liked Derka's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Sep 9, 2019
  84. Maedhros liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

I'm not disagreeing with anything your post, I did call on let's leave this mission alone earlier in the thread for more casual players....

Sep 9, 2019
  85. Maedhros replied to the thread Quadruple Indemnity issues.

At some point the message for Bonds of Indemnity will happen but the rune will not exist on the boss. That's when we kill the boss for the...

Sep 8, 2019
  86. Maedhros liked Kamor's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Level alone doesn't determine where someone should or should not look for gear or experience. The combination of level, gear...

Sep 8, 2019
  87. Maedhros liked starry_nights's post in the thread Return of the Exiled - Cazic Thule.

http://aws-website-dpscalc-h7kq8.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/ ^^^ wizard app ;)

Sep 7, 2019
  88. Maedhros replied to the thread Return of the Exiled - Cazic Thule.

Beta is right around the corner! Join now to get through the app process and establish yourself as a full member in time for the new...

Sep 7, 2019
  89. Maedhros liked Absor's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Just to keep you up to date, there were several issues (stupid mistakes on my part) that has caused these heroic adventures to be way too...

Sep 6, 2019
  90. Maedhros liked svann's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

TBH though, I always wondered why you could do an entire darkness howls clear then drop it before chest and instantly rerun it. That doesnt...

Sep 4, 2019
  91. Maedhros replied to the thread Raid enrage timers..

6 Bards would be helpful for UEE, but I will gladly trade 6 berserkers for 6 other dps classes with more bane casts! Definitely think the...

Sep 4, 2019
  92. Maedhros replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

The Darkness howls is definitely way too much exp for way too little risk. 100% needs to be addressed before the next expansion.

Sep 3, 2019
  93. Maedhros replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

We have seen the AA consolidation over the last few years and we know asking for brand new AA is a pretty lost cause. The best bet is to...

Aug 31, 2019
  94. Maedhros liked Stephen51's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

It struck me while reading here, one of the main problems with the class (as voiced by the class) is dps. Paladins are not a DPS class, but...

Aug 31, 2019
  95. Maedhros replied to the thread Knight 2H Weapon from TBL.

Personally, I very much enjoy to 2hand tank in group content, and as often as possible on raids as well. DPS is king. A true lifetap proc...

Aug 31, 2019
  96. Maedhros liked Lyquid's post in the thread SK's still need love.

Abilities Paladins have that I want: 1.None

Aug 28, 2019
  97. Maedhros liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread The new expansion pictures....

Maybe a coldain war raid, but we're saving Thurgadin from undead giants? In a battle of Winterfell undead army attacking at night type...

Aug 27, 2019
  98. Maedhros liked Beimeith's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Aug 26, 2019
  99. Maedhros liked Cadira's post in the thread SK's still need love.

Except, ya know, the toon I consider my second main is an SK. ....unbelieveable. Yeah, because being able to heal yourself when...

Aug 24, 2019
  100. Maedhros replied to the thread SK's still need love.

This is like the EQ version of a Flat-Earther.. I am exceptional at dps as a paladin. During times when paladin dps was actually OP, I...

Aug 24, 2019
  101. Maedhros replied to the thread Which belt is better!?.

RIP

Aug 24, 2019
  102. Maedhros liked strongbus's post in the thread for fun and lol how many of these people have you run into in gamming.

https://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_2559_18-annoying-players-you-cant-avoid-in-multiplayer-games/

Aug 24, 2019
  103. Maedhros liked NyteShayd's post in the thread Elricv - Bristlebane RoV.

/em lights a candle.

Aug 24, 2019
  104. Maedhros liked Coas's post in the thread SK's still need love.

This is going to end up backfiring on you. You just opened the discussion for everyone to explain why SKs are overpowered and need a nerf...

Aug 23, 2019
  105. Maedhros liked Lisard's post in the thread Rustbottom raid (GMM raid 1).

the day they introduced chat tabs was the day all my atrocious lag began in EQ

Aug 16, 2019
  106. Maedhros liked Petalonyx's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

Paladin dicho/dissident is pretty good. No, it doesnt add one lick of DPS, but it does what it's supposed to do very well. It's great...

Aug 13, 2019
  107. Maedhros liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Aug 12, 2019
  108. Maedhros liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread I crunched the numbers...and here's what I came up with.

I've been working on Feature Articles for The EverQuest Show's website and I wanted to share a little of that with you all. Outside of...

Aug 12, 2019
  109. Maedhros replied to the thread My mother passed away......

Rest in peace.

Aug 8, 2019
  110. Maedhros liked Yinla's post in the thread Dozens of Illusions Missing from Market.

I I still have mine!

Aug 5, 2019
  111. Maedhros replied to the thread Dozens of Illusions Missing from Market.

I'm looking forward to Disney opening up the vault so I can finally score a copy of Alladin on VHS.

Aug 3, 2019
  112. Maedhros liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Aug 2, 2019
  113. Maedhros replied to the thread RIP Daktus - Tarkus.

Rest in peace.

Jul 30, 2019
  114. Maedhros replied to the thread Dear Developers: here are some suggestions that you should consider.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Jul 24, 2019
  115. Maedhros replied to the thread Need help with Stratos raid.

Mez inferno flares, kill jopals and burn the final boss as hard as you can. Keep alliance on the tanks and crank up your AE healing....

Jul 23, 2019
  116. Maedhros liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The Everquest Show - WHAT HAPPENED?.

Hello all! First of all, I'm thrilled that you like the show enough to ask where it's been. And I'm truly sorry I haven't been able to...

Jul 23, 2019
  117. Maedhros replied to the thread Return of the Exiled - Cazic Thule.

Updated original post with current needs. Mainly seeking the following classes. [IMG]

Jul 22, 2019
  118. Maedhros liked Scornfire's post in the thread Cazic-Thule < Silent Redemption >.

[img]

Jul 22, 2019
  119. Maedhros replied to the thread Quadruple Indemnity issues.

NM, we just got it.

Jul 21, 2019
  120. Maedhros posted a new thread.

Quadruple Indemnity issues

[Sun Jul 14 21:12:32 2019] Seneschal Radiant Propensity begins casting Bond of Indemnity III. [Sun Jul 14 21:13:26 2019] The Seneschal's...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jul 21, 2019
  121. Maedhros replied to the thread Grats Scarlet Vengeance.

Congrats!

Jul 19, 2019
  122. Maedhros replied to the thread Montu Dragonslayer - signing off.

RIP

Jul 16, 2019
  123. Maedhros liked Arthais's post in the thread Montu Dragonslayer - signing off.

Right after Planes of Power launched my brother and I created a guild. I had just graduated college, I was listless, aimless. My brother, 6...

Jul 16, 2019
  124. Maedhros liked kizant's post in the thread Two populations playing the same game.

You're not totally off but there's way more than two populations. And each of these big groups has a lot of sub groups. I consider myself...

Jul 15, 2019
  125. Maedhros liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Two populations playing the same game.

I see a lot of the discussions/arguments on the forums based on two different populations of players playing the same game. Competitive...

Jul 15, 2019
  126. Maedhros liked Cicelee's post in the thread Forced Name Change...Why?.

Player creates character name of a polarizing, well known name that incites anger and unhappiness in many. Player goes into public channel...

Jul 14, 2019
  127. Maedhros liked Beimeith's post in the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

This. EQ is profitable and funds development of all their other games. We have no reason to be worried. Maybe some of the other games...

Jul 13, 2019
  128. Maedhros replied to the thread What makes a great guild 'great' ?.

I understand that this is what you look for in a guild and respect that. Based on your description of yourself as a player, and the...

Jul 9, 2019
  129. Maedhros liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread What makes a great guild 'great' ?.

There is no formula for inspiration. One is either inspired or not. The definition of “great” is ambiguous. A guild can be two expansions...

Jul 9, 2019
  130. Maedhros liked Belexes's post in the thread What makes a great guild 'great' ?.

Cat Herders... You need at least 2 in your guild that are good at this, because EQ players during a raid are definitely feline-like. I...

Jul 9, 2019
  131. Maedhros liked Lianeb's post in the thread What makes a great guild 'great' ?.

Have a standard Enforce the standard You will lose more players from your roster by coddling mediocre player than if you cut them or...

Jul 9, 2019
  132. Maedhros liked Fintank's post in the thread What makes a great guild 'great' ?.

[IMG]

Jul 9, 2019
  133. Maedhros replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

We're never going to see runes applied for over healing unless a rather small limit is set. Otherwise the entire raid is spam healing for...

Jul 8, 2019
  134. Maedhros liked Mintalie's post in the thread Leading a Charmed Life - Stratos.

Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being...

Jul 8, 2019
  135. Maedhros liked Thrillho's post in the thread Leading a Charmed Life - Stratos.

It's the Holy Hand Grenade achievement. 20. Not 19. Not 21. Certainly not 22.

Jul 8, 2019
  136. Maedhros replied to the thread Grats Shadows of Doom!.

[IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Jul 8, 2019
  137. Maedhros liked svann's post in the thread OT: Derp sentenced to 2 years Prison for ddos on SOE.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdca/pr/utah-man-sentenced-computer-hacking-crime

Jul 4, 2019
  138. Maedhros liked Axxius's post in the thread Grats Ring of Valor!.

On a related note, whoever updates EGL forgot to add an event change marker. :p

Jul 4, 2019
  139. Maedhros liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Largest class die offs ever..

[IMG]

Jul 3, 2019
  140. Maedhros liked Tolzol's post in the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

54 pallies hitting act of valor would be glorious tbh quickest raid wipe ever! Edit: quoted wrong post but my comment still stands

Jul 2, 2019
  141. Maedhros replied to the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

That's only because they missed and nerfed paladins after your videos went viral.

Jul 2, 2019
  142. Maedhros liked smash's post in the thread Grats Shadows of Doom.

Grats with end win

Jul 1, 2019
  143. Maedhros replied to the thread Grats Shadows of Doom!.

Now that you're done with the hard part, it's on to the joy of raid achievements!

Jul 1, 2019
  144. Maedhros replied to the thread Grats Shadows of Doom!.

Way to go!

Jun 30, 2019
  145. Maedhros liked Sokki's post in the thread Grats Ring of Valor!.

Everyone knows Penguins > All (Just ignore our pitiful playoff run this year)! Gratz RoV!! This is still a major accomplishment even...

Jun 28, 2019
  146. Maedhros liked Nennius's post in the thread Grats Ring of Valor!.

Congrats !!! Elric would be proud.

Jun 28, 2019
  147. Maedhros posted a new thread.

Grats Ring of Valor!

I just watched the video but did not see a post! I know its tradition to only congratulate the top 5, but ROTE got a grats post at 7 and...

Jun 28, 2019
  148. Maedhros liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Do not raise level cap.

Totally against more levels. But yeah, that ship has sailed. They won't change now. Be nice if they expanded the dark blue con range by 2...

Jun 26, 2019
  149. Maedhros liked Monkman's post in the thread Largest class die offs ever..

Spell Casting Reinforcement Mastery and hybrids discs.. still stings

Jun 25, 2019
  150. Maedhros replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

Currently recruiting A necro.

Jun 25, 2019
  151. Maedhros liked I-WANT-IT-NOW's post in the thread Largest class die offs ever..

People constantly talk about a dot nerf for shaman but every dot is better off dps wise than it was before any change. Not going...

Jun 25, 2019
  152. Maedhros liked Ibadan Kun'Tirel's post in the thread Largest class die offs ever..

Mage-pendulum/Mage-ageddon

Jun 25, 2019
  153. Maedhros replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

Only because "enough" is 6 shammys and 9 bards.

Jun 25, 2019
  154. Maedhros replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

And all the ones that had quit between, were not around to see it.

Jun 25, 2019
  155. Maedhros replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

RIP Disconcerting nerf to berserkers. Systematic destruction of mages and their pets between TDS and ROS. The dark years for paladins...

Jun 24, 2019
  156. Maedhros liked Axxius's post in the thread Illusion vs Mount.

Let's talk about the restriction that you can't get on a mount if your current form is anything but a playable race. There is a technical...

Jun 24, 2019
  157. Maedhros liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jun 24, 2019
  158. Maedhros replied to the thread Return of the Exiled - Cazic Thule.

[IMG]

Jun 22, 2019
  159. Maedhros replied to the thread Class population and Alliance.

I imagine your guild should be thrilled to help compensate your poison crafting efforts. I would be shocked if there were not a half dozen...

Jun 21, 2019
  160. Maedhros liked Kenre's post in the thread Class population and Alliance.

Be thankful you have a chance to use it unlike every other class in the same situation. Please don't complain about privilege. (Apart from...

Jun 21, 2019
  161. Maedhros liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Omens of War unused content.

http://www.raspersrealm.com/Everquest/ After I quit making guides comcast decided to remove the free webspace they were offering which is...

Jun 21, 2019
  162. Maedhros liked Dahaman's post in the thread Omens of War unused content.

Do you have a page that links to all the expansions? I see a Rasper's Repository page that links to newer expansions (starting with...

Jun 21, 2019
  163. Maedhros liked Lisard's post in the thread mephits still spawn.

im sure its been said a million times now. if your still struggling it comes down to figuring out why your guild is struggling, just bench...

Jun 21, 2019
  164. Maedhros liked Tanols's post in the thread mephits still spawn.

Part of me can't help saying ... be glad that this expansion's "road block" raid is the last one of the expansion. Unlike past 3...

Jun 20, 2019
  165. Maedhros liked Marquele's post in the thread mephits still spawn.

When I was combing through parses, I looked specifically at things like glyph of the dragon scale, geomantra, shield of orders, and...

Jun 20, 2019
  166. Maedhros replied to the thread mephits still spawn.

I wouldn't be embarrassed. Failing to Glyph is correctable. Identifying the problem is step one.

Jun 20, 2019
  167. Maedhros liked Endaar's post in the thread mephits still spawn.

I don't personally have a full raid parse, but someone who did just checked for exactly this and wow...I'm embarrassed at the results....

Jun 20, 2019
  168. Maedhros replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

I think Ngreth does the items though?

Jun 20, 2019
  169. Maedhros liked yepmetoo's post in the thread mephits still spawn.

You see, this basically mimics what happened with RoI, except it was compressed within a week. We were getting to 25% without fail...

Jun 20, 2019
  170. Maedhros liked Monkman's post in the thread mephits still spawn.

Also, remind everyone to breathe during that first time sub 25/20/15... That adrenaline is no joke, focus on breathing so your not in full...

Jun 20, 2019
  171. Maedhros replied to the thread mephits still spawn.

From what I am reading, I think it would be important to tell the players on your raids that not everyone has to understand how every...

Jun 20, 2019
  172. Maedhros liked svann's post in the thread mephits still spawn.

Hey now. Dont start blaming us old folk. Its those millenials with their twitter attitude.

Jun 20, 2019
  173. Maedhros liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread mephits still spawn.

Ray, with my utmost respect, I disagree with these suggested changes. While I agree with what others have said about how these changes...

Jun 20, 2019
  174. Maedhros replied to the thread mephits still spawn.

That's exactly what I thought would happen with the sentinels. Even for the guilds that have beaten this before the sentinels are suddenly...

Jun 19, 2019
  175. Maedhros replied to the thread Grats Return of the Exiled!!!.

If you were not under the effects of TOTD, DA or similar then you blew the f up before you realized you were in zone. As soon as those...

Jun 18, 2019
  176. Maedhros liked Goburs's post in the thread Major Mearatas bug?.

Thank you for holding, your business means alot to us. The next available customer service rep will be with you shortly. Your estimated...

Jun 18, 2019
  177. Maedhros replied to the thread Grats Return of the Exiled!!!.

Got-r-done a second time before the next nerf just to be sure it was not a fluke like some of these other guys.... lol

Jun 17, 2019
  178. Maedhros liked Koryu's post in the thread Major Mearatas bug?.

And sentinels that do reach the middle will AE constantly instead of exploding once and being done.

Jun 17, 2019
  179. Maedhros posted a new thread.

Major Mearatas bug?

We killed the boss with like 3-4 minutes remaining. The sentinels were under control, and the instant we won we all got blown up by the 2...

Jun 17, 2019
  180. Maedhros liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jun 17, 2019
  181. Maedhros liked Samben's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

SUP? [IMG]

Jun 14, 2019
  182. Maedhros liked Ofearl's post in the thread Grats Return of the Exiled!!!.

Congrats, forget to get on here say that! Again, gang its a great raid and good job! Here is to the next pack and a clean slate and we...

Jun 14, 2019
  183. Maedhros replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

When did I plead anything about not getting an asterisk? My guild beat it after the nerf, we fell under the line on EGL. That is the...

Jun 13, 2019
  184. Maedhros replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

Err, if I am not qualified to talk about the impact of the nerf because I did not beat it prior to the nerf, how do you rate if you...

Jun 13, 2019
  185. Maedhros replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

I am fully aware that the event had already previously been nerfed. Are you dense or something? Lisard summed it all up very nicely....

Jun 13, 2019
  186. Maedhros liked Lisard's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

As the 3rd Guild to make it into mearatas on 2/10 and was working on mearatas before they, RoI, finally beat it, i can say we made it...

Jun 13, 2019
  187. Maedhros liked Fintank's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Why am I the girl? Edit: Guess I do have a great tho

Jun 13, 2019
  188. Maedhros liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img] [img] [img] [img]

Jun 13, 2019
  189. Maedhros replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

What was changed about the hallway marks on the first nerf? Nothing. What was changed about the poison hitting? Nothing. Maybe mephits...

Jun 13, 2019
  190. Maedhros replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

I beg to differ. On the first nerf, the number one most difficult part of the event that has been the massive hurdle for nearly every...

Jun 12, 2019
  191. Maedhros replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

Around 1:42:45 or so we had a Breeze Sentinel sneak into the amphitheater and I was able to get a Dissident Force on it to stop it in...

Jun 12, 2019
  192. Maedhros liked Prathun's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Spoilers: Mephit waves can't spawn during the "flee to the halls" mechanic. Mephits inflict less melee damage. How would one pronounce...

Jun 12, 2019
  193. Maedhros liked YellowBelly's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

As a player that has never played on a TLP I absolutely hate the changes their existence brings to live. Can you please separate live from...

Jun 12, 2019
  194. Maedhros replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

Its frustrating that there are 20 pages of this, and the only thing that was read about and acted upon was the part about using CC methods...

Jun 12, 2019
  195. Maedhros replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jun 11, 2019
  196. Maedhros replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jun 11, 2019
  197. Maedhros liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 11, 2019
  198. Maedhros liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

So that explains mephits but not armors, which are specifically mentioned. I know that several of the guilds who have beat UEE lock...

Jun 11, 2019