Maedhros's Recent Activity

1. Maedhros liked RPoo's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

It was a pleasure raiding with him for a short time. I admired and respected him for his insane dps and his personality. Even though I...

May 25, 2020 at 9:50 AM
  2. Maedhros liked Shoryuureppa's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

condolences for the loss, I just put in a small donation of what I could spare, it always sucks losing someone close, either in game or...

May 25, 2020 at 9:50 AM
  3. Maedhros liked Travestii's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

I had the good pleasure of meeting Renotaki in game during the last beta after discussions here on the wizard class boards. My thoughts...

May 24, 2020 at 10:20 PM
  4. Maedhros liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

Tonight we carried on. We wore white, we donned our Wizard hats, we laughed, we cried, we did both at the same time, we blew stuff up, we...

May 24, 2020 at 10:20 PM
  5. Maedhros liked Robnie's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

I'm rotating between being angry and crying at the unfairness of this all. He was 25 and did not dersere to go out this early. You will...

May 24, 2020 at 2:50 PM
  6. Maedhros liked Sancus's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

This is really sad. Rest in peace and best wishes to his family :(

7. Maedhros liked Squrriel's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

Thursday, May 21, 2020 the young man Nathan, we knew as Renotaki died from complications due to Covid-19. He was preceded by his brother...

8. Maedhros liked Nadisia's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

I didn't know him, but it's really sad news. My mother lost an old friend because of this virus, it's awful when young people pass away. My...

May 24, 2020 at 2:49 PM
  9. Maedhros liked IceSy's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

So sorry to hear this. My condolences! *hugs*

10. Maedhros liked Whulfgar's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

I am deeply saddened by this. I was fortunate enough to have been able to call Reno a friend. He was absolutely one of the funniest guys...

11. Maedhros liked Kovachs's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

Never had a chance to meet Reno but none the less very touching and sad. Always hurts to lose a great friend, family member, and member of...

12. Maedhros liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

I loved this kid and always will. I'm grateful to have been able to tell him when he was with us how proud I was of him finishing college...

May 24, 2020 at 2:48 PM
  13. Maedhros liked Finagan's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

Renotaki was a champion of life and game alike. Rock solid and omnipresent, we could not have asked for a better guild mate or friend. It...

May 24, 2020 at 2:47 PM
  14. Maedhros liked Jolav's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

My heart is broken Reno. I will miss you. You were one of a kind young man and even more impressive then your DPS skills were your skills...

15. Maedhros liked Tanols's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

Reno was, and always will be a beloved member of RA. As was stated earlier he worked his off to lift people up and was always there to...

16. Maedhros liked Duder's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

A friend I knew better as his alt Roomia. A friend is gone and I cried when I received the news earlier. My thoughts are out to a great guy...

May 24, 2020 at 2:45 PM
  17. Maedhros liked adetia's post in the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

On behalf of the Township Rebellion family, I'd like to convey our deepest condolences. 25 is so young, far too young for this. While we've...

May 24, 2020 at 2:45 PM
  18. Maedhros liked Fian's post in the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

The expansion has been out for a while now, all raids are unlocked, and many players are now max level/AA. I think now would be a good...

May 23, 2020 at 10:26 PM
  19. Maedhros replied to the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

This is awful. Very sorry for your loss RA and those who knew Reno. RIP.

May 23, 2020 at 10:19 PM
  20. Maedhros liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread EverQuest through the "Ages".

For those that know, I'm a bit of an EQ fan, and I love the history of the game. This didn't make the cut for The EQ Show, but I still...

May 22, 2020 at 9:55 PM
  21. Maedhros replied to the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

I don't remember the epics being anything at all like the Rallos Zek earring. I don't remember doing tradeskills to craft my epic, and...

May 20, 2020
  22. Maedhros liked Thoxsel's post in the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

I'd love epics, maybe there can be a 50/50 split on the work and after two years the epics could launch. (Essentially best of both worlds...

May 20, 2020
  23. Maedhros replied to the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

And yet, they managed to balance all of those things not once, not twice but with at least 3 different epics. Paladins actually have...

May 19, 2020
  24. Maedhros replied to the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

They lose subscribers for a ton of reasons, just like any other video game. One of the reasons people leave is because EQ has become...

May 18, 2020
  25. Maedhros replied to the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

*under-selling.

May 18, 2020
  26. Maedhros replied to the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

I'd happily pay $40 just for new epics. Hell make it $100 for the epics and raise the expansion base price to $60. You guys are unselling...

May 18, 2020
  27. Maedhros liked Triconix's post in the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

1. Awesome lore that offers some of the best immersion an MMO has to offer. 2. Nothing beats the feeling of accomplishment of finishing...

May 18, 2020
  28. Maedhros liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

[media] Well, it's the countdown for the "worst" expansions in EQ history! And we've got frogloks! I LOVE everything EverQuest, so I had...

May 12, 2020
  29. Maedhros liked Mazame's post in the thread Elite recruit quest.

Ok Avatar of Tunare and Ambassador D'vinn are two examples but I sure there is more. Why is the world did you make these quest require...

May 11, 2020
  30. Maedhros liked SmoochyOfWolfington's post in the thread 21 years.....

I remember when I thought I was doing good back in Classic by saving enough coin just to afford one bag. ^^! Also was there not a...

May 11, 2020
  31. Maedhros liked Mazame's post in the thread Mazame Overseer Info..

Ok here is what have learned so far. I ran multi account and tested different ways to do things. On the 3 main accounts I am up to 11...

May 10, 2020
  32. Maedhros liked Pawtato's post in the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

New Epics. It’s been 16 years. We all know it takes time to develop, but we’re talking 16 years. People genuinely get excited about...

May 10, 2020
  33. Maedhros replied to the thread 21 years.....

Every year this "penalty" you're talking about has got less severe. After 21 years you can have 10 total bags, or 9 to go along with your...

May 10, 2020
  34. Maedhros replied to the thread Return of the Exiled - Cazic Thule.

We're fielding overfull raids, so not interested in any project apps. We would only take on extremely talented apps at this point.

May 9, 2020
  35. Maedhros liked Elyssanda's post in the thread What do you do during server downtime?.

Don't tell Maedhros, but I went and played on my old server with old friends until all servers crashed.. Now it's bedtime because 13 hour...

May 6, 2020
  36. Maedhros liked Triconix's post in the thread Wood Elf Beastlords...What a Waste.

Hard disagree. Traditional shamans aren't alchemists.They are focused on altered consciousness to better understand the natural and...

May 6, 2020
  37. Maedhros liked Nadisia's post in the thread 7 servers down and counting...

Joke aside, it would be really awesome. A small app, available on PC/mobile/tablet/fridge/roomba (well, maybe not fridge/vacuum cleaner...

May 6, 2020
  38. Maedhros replied to the thread 7 servers down and counting...

I demand a stand alone version of Overseer! *edit - with way more than 5 max quests!

May 6, 2020
  39. Maedhros replied to the thread What do you do during server downtime?.

refresh, refresh, refresh. Not all that different from the "large" hotkey.

May 6, 2020
  40. Maedhros liked Rowanoak's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

This thread is becoming beyond ridiculous, this raid could not be simpler, If youre hitting enrage you are killing the non restless mobs,...

May 6, 2020
  41. Maedhros replied to the thread Wood Elf Beastlords...What a Waste.

Dark elf bard is one of the most unnecessary combos in the history of EQ. One of the very first illusion clicks in the entire game is a...

May 6, 2020
  42. Maedhros liked Qbert's post in the thread who done it? (spoilers?).

[IMG]

May 5, 2020
  43. Maedhros liked Cadira's post in the thread who done it? (spoilers?).

It was probably that b!tch Carrol Baskin.

May 5, 2020
  44. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Who is "we"? Context and data often help :P

May 5, 2020
  45. Maedhros liked Marquele's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I'd love to watch a stream of this terrible RNG.

May 5, 2020
  46. Maedhros liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

May 4, 2020
  47. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I think it's safe to say that what the top end guilds consider properly tuned is totally different than what the middle tier and lower...

May 4, 2020
  48. Maedhros liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Well, I admitted at the start that the list would be some of my personal opinion. And the same will be true for the "Worst" list....

May 4, 2020
  49. Maedhros replied to the thread Mage Pets Are Tanking ToV Raid Mobs..

This is your very first message on the forums new member? Basically a call to nerf mage pets? Did you know that sometimes tanks die and...

May 4, 2020
  50. Maedhros liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Thank for the feedback everyone! While we're at it, the next episode is counting down the WORST expansions in EQ. Anyone want to chime in...

May 4, 2020
  51. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I must not understand what bad RNG means then. I thought people were talking about having non-restless mobs spawn instead of mobs that...

May 4, 2020
  52. Maedhros liked Zvenn's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

that answer is simple...coins for nuggets :)

May 4, 2020
  53. Maedhros liked Monkman's post in the thread Restless Assault.

Would be nice if two generals could spawn at a time, preferably on different sides so more casual guilds could still pull them one by one.....

May 3, 2020
  54. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

[Sun May 03 19:35:03 2020] Heart of Frozen Shadow awakens. Its pulsing heartbeat increases in volume and frequency. [Sun May 03 19:53:54...

May 3, 2020
  55. Maedhros replied to the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

This will never get old. Spot on!

May 3, 2020
  56. Maedhros liked svann's post in the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

OT, but doesnt it seem like lately there are more people that think verbosity in writing is more important than clarity? We seem to have...

May 3, 2020
  57. Maedhros liked kizant's post in the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

Ok. You used to play EQ a long time ago and now you're back. You have something you want to tell everyone? The game has changed a lot...

May 3, 2020
  58. Maedhros liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

Bear in mind also, as you plead for understanding, that the vets on these boards are constantly bombarded by a stream of returning...

May 3, 2020
  59. Maedhros liked Dracolindus's post in the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

I began playing EQ in late 1999. So I completely understand the nostalgia. I played hardcore up until House of Thule, and retired...

May 3, 2020
  60. Maedhros liked Skuz's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Lord Bob - one of my favourite NPC Doljonijiarnimorinar - I learned how to spell it through saying the name out loud, what a prat I must...

May 3, 2020
  61. Maedhros liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Is your server down? Why not watch this latest episode? :) Fading

May 2, 2020
  62. Maedhros replied to the thread Brekt can stand alone !.

Even if Brekt is the nicest server there ever was, if the pop is low then it is a wasted asset. Expecting DPG to back a promise of an...

May 2, 2020
  63. Maedhros liked Candystore's post in the thread From then to now, differences you remember.

I think people are more respectful nowadays than they were in the early years of EQ. The reason EQ had to implement instances was because...

May 1, 2020
  64. Maedhros liked dreamweaver's post in the thread ToxicQuest.

This thread isn't going anywhere. It's now locked.

May 1, 2020
  65. Maedhros liked Lisard's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

havent been following along at all but let me wrap what ever it is up Tofs1 @ release = murderfest could be done in about 12-17...

May 1, 2020
  66. Maedhros liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Hi everyone! It's here! Episode 9 of The EverQuest Show! And it's a BIG ONE! The top ten EQ expansion list, lots of dev interviews and...

May 1, 2020
  67. Maedhros liked Raccoo's post in the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

I feel most for Dreamweaver having to read all the posts. At least the rest of us can check out anytime.

May 1, 2020
  68. Maedhros replied to the thread ToxicQuest.

You're getting plenty of intelligent responses, you are just choosing to not take their advice. You challenged a guy on the internet...

May 1, 2020
  69. Maedhros liked Tolzol's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Sadly this always seems to be the case which really makes no damn sense. It really would be nice if they would make t1 the easy raids, t2...

May 1, 2020
  70. Maedhros liked Lisard's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

It spikes the stacks if you mess up the 33% center count. It Speeds up the Stacks past enrage Split your 6 dps groups, 3 in rooms to...

May 1, 2020
  71. Maedhros liked Qbert's post in the thread [Feedback] Recruiting forums.

I don't ever read those posts so I don't have a dog in the fight, but they have shown an aversion to having lots of sub-forums in the past....

Apr 30, 2020
  72. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

There are definitely lots of mechanics and components to raids that we never learn about because our dps is pretty high. I had no idea...

Apr 30, 2020
  73. Maedhros replied to the thread ToxicQuest.

There is also ignore in game, and if you had used it we could have avoided this whole thread.

Apr 30, 2020
  74. Maedhros replied to the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

Oh dear.

Apr 30, 2020
  75. Maedhros replied to the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

I guess its good that some people gained anything from my non-input, as reading anything in this thread has just been a loss, for...

Apr 30, 2020
  76. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Yes Zak is in my guild and when he is online he very nearly always is Twitching. I hope you enjoy the show! On Our first attempt after...

Apr 30, 2020
  77. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Its a very easy/forgiving expansion bud. I suggest you participate in beta this year and try to make sure the raids are harder next...

Apr 30, 2020
  78. Maedhros replied to the thread ToxicQuest.

I mean if you rise to the taunting and they escalate it further, its up to you how to respond. Taking it to the veterans lounge is kind...

Apr 30, 2020
  79. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Or you could not zerg it, and perform the raid the correct way and get your coins in an efficient manner.

Apr 30, 2020
  80. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Have you tried simply not doing the raid? Your first post about it sounded like a total whinefest. Then your reply to me you're trying...

Apr 30, 2020
  81. Maedhros liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread ToxicQuest.

Points for posting self-incriminating evidence. That kind of honesty is rare. I am sad to report, however, that your attitude is...

Apr 30, 2020
  82. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

No thank you, I enjoy my 20 extra coins per week. You could just skip tofs and do your other 6 raids a week. If you struggle with...

Apr 30, 2020
  83. Maedhros replied to the thread ToxicQuest.

This is exactly why I told the guy in the other whiny thread to never goto a TLP. Speaking in general chat is like blood in the water if...

Apr 30, 2020
  84. Maedhros liked Duder's post in the thread ToxicQuest.

I remember my first time on the internet too...

Apr 30, 2020
  85. Maedhros replied to the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

I'm glad I am not the only one that's confused. I can only imagine if someone spoke like that on one of the TLP's in general chat that they...

Apr 30, 2020
  86. Maedhros liked Skuz's post in the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

Consider me in the confused as hell camp. I read the OP 3x and I still cannot objectively identify what you are actually complaining...

Apr 30, 2020
  87. Maedhros liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

Your post is full of obfuscation and vague but confusing references to plat and or money and people being veteran players and only...

Apr 30, 2020
  88. Maedhros replied to the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

Definitely one of the most bizarre posts I've ever seen here. I'm not sure what your point is. You've been away for a long time. You...

Apr 30, 2020
  89. Maedhros liked Jennre's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

[IMG] I have been trying to vote for this as well. So far we have at least 4 people that want this in, but it seems to still not be on...

Apr 28, 2020
  90. Maedhros replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

We can take that Magi shield off. I was able to use the Ornament Modulation tool to swap it to slot 20. Add a vote for Skyreach and Lance...

Apr 27, 2020
  91. Maedhros liked Tutankamen's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

I don't see Skyreach on that linked list even though i know a lot of people have asked for it, this is one of the best weapon graphics of...

Apr 27, 2020
  92. Maedhros replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

I completely forgot about that Ornament mutation tool. Thanks!

Apr 27, 2020
  93. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Looks like it took us 15 minutes. Totally doable. I think we spent very little time standing around. There is nearly always something up...

Apr 27, 2020
  94. Maedhros liked Sokki's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

It comes from one of the LoN Prize packs. I'm pretty sure I still have a tradeable Prize version of it on one of my toons. Just keep an...

Apr 27, 2020
  95. Maedhros liked Koryu's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Great pictures, Maedhros. I will throw in a vote for Lance of the Icestorm, Lieutenant's Ornamental Blade, and Stoneoak Tower Shield (CotF...

Apr 27, 2020
  96. Maedhros replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Thats what I expected to see, I guess I just did not expect to need to scroll down. Its a bit different than excel spreadsheets and I...

Apr 27, 2020
  97. Maedhros replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Where do ya see a type 20? I've been lookin for a few years. Also, I don't see most of the items I posted on your updated list, so I...

Apr 27, 2020
  98. Maedhros replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

[img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] We got the 1hander, but not the 2hander or shield from Chelsith [img]

Apr 27, 2020
  99. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I think you are right about the non-restless. I would rather see some kind of bane damage that kills them similar to mephits in mearatas...

Apr 27, 2020
  100. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

You do not have to agro the non-restless mobs, and they will depop on their own. If you accidentally engage one, which happens, you have...

Apr 26, 2020
  101. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I am going on the record in opposition of this as well. We tested these raids and did them in beta and very little is different about any...

Apr 26, 2020
  102. Maedhros liked Cragzop's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

This is simply not true. Player testing is not to blame for any of the ToV issues. All ToV raids were finished before the end of...

Apr 26, 2020
  103. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Nothing is really any more difficult about Heart of Frozen shadows today, post last weeks hotfix, than it was 2 weeks ago. I suppose in its...

Apr 26, 2020
  104. Maedhros liked yepmetoo's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Took us 13 minutes to beat it, didn't seem any different. Didn't see the initial bugged version since we took a week off after beating the...

Apr 26, 2020
  105. Maedhros liked Tsolaes's post in the thread Tour the Fear House!.

I finally got to finishing Part 4 of the "Is Housing Dead?" series! This includes a tour of the Fear House quest and my final commentary...

Apr 26, 2020
  106. Maedhros replied to the thread Tour the Fear House!.

Thats pretty fantastic! I cannot even fathom how much time you put into that. Very awesome! Those augmentation sealers looked amazing. I...

Apr 26, 2020
  107. Maedhros replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Apr 26, 2020
  108. Maedhros replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img] [img]

Apr 25, 2020
  109. Maedhros liked Thundersnake's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Some great submissions already, I have one to add I may have missed this being posted by others. 2HP: Lance of the Bloodfiend...

Apr 24, 2020
  110. Maedhros liked Goburs's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

He's already doing a huge favor for those of us who are wanting these implemented, and he has said he's not putting them on the...

Apr 24, 2020
  111. Maedhros liked Magickon's post in the thread Remaking EQ in EQ 2's engine?.

Allow me to be the first to say that this is a stupid idea.

Apr 23, 2020
  112. Maedhros liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 23, 2020
  113. Maedhros liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Hotfix Notes: April 22, 2020.

*** Items *** - Restored the missing visuals of the troll heritage armor ornaments. *** Quests And Events *** - Seeking the...

Apr 22, 2020
  114. Maedhros replied to the thread DARK PAW WANNA LEARN HOW TO BUSINESS?.

Some people would say "learn how to run a business", but I appreciate that you just went for it.

Apr 22, 2020
  115. Maedhros liked Herodotus's post in the thread Next Expansion Speculations.

As long as it includes lots of undead, I am in for almost anything except water zones.

Apr 22, 2020
  116. Maedhros replied to the thread Congrats winners!.

We have also had broken raids like Sathir Line that you guys could not progress to the next tier til it was done ;P

Apr 21, 2020
  117. Maedhros replied to the thread EQ Show - Episode 8 is now live! Interview with JChan, EQ2 devs.

Welcome back!

Apr 21, 2020
  118. Maedhros liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread EQ Show - Episode 8 is now live! Interview with JChan, EQ2 devs.

Hello everyone! In case you missed it, I posted my interview with JChan, the EQ2 devs and more in the latest episode. [media] There...

Apr 21, 2020
  119. Maedhros liked Kianara's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

And once you see it, you'll never forget it ..... the light-switch will click on, and this entire thread will make sense lol

Apr 21, 2020
  120. Maedhros liked Whulfgar's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Ahh True .. Sorry fella's mixxed days up. Tonight we see it after its change. (depending on Guild leaders choice of raids)

Apr 21, 2020
  121. Maedhros liked Gokulot's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

No, we haven't. Stop talking out of your a**. We specifically did it on Tuesday last week for this reason.

Apr 21, 2020
  122. Maedhros replied to the thread Congrats winners!.

I find so much wrong with your point of view, but you're certainly entitled to it! Lets imagine your scenarios. Point 1 - Imagine...

Apr 21, 2020
  123. Maedhros liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

This is absolutely true. I never said I was able to max play 3 zerker's for max dps. I can however use a mash key for each individual...

Apr 21, 2020
  124. Maedhros replied to the thread Congrats winners!.

You're absolutely right. Now its a much more level playing field because its not just a few guilds that get to see parts or snapshots of...

Apr 21, 2020
  125. Maedhros replied to the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

You're 100% right about the 3x berserkers. You could alt tab and auto-attack np, but to get much out of a berserker requires a lot of...

Apr 21, 2020
  126. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Get this guy a Puppers.

Apr 21, 2020
  127. Maedhros replied to the thread Congrats winners!.

I don't know what makes you guys think that guilds learning events in BETA is somehow new. Thats been going on forever. There are just more...

Apr 20, 2020
  128. Maedhros liked Coas's post in the thread Congrats winners!.

Don't think there is any need to turn this into a flame thread. Congrats winners! May we all get along a little better, we're all playing...

Apr 20, 2020
  129. Maedhros replied to the thread Congrats winners!.

When two teams tie in sports, they share the number, in this case 9, but then the next team is 11. At least in most sports.

Apr 20, 2020
  130. Maedhros liked Celephane's post in the thread Congrats winners!.

But #9 and #10 tied and only listed this way because of the alphabet, thus both are #9 and Crimson Tempest really is #10...or does it...

Apr 20, 2020
  131. Maedhros replied to the thread Congrats winners!.

Grats Township Rebellion! Pushed Crimson Tempest to 11 and back to honorable mention though.

Apr 20, 2020
  132. Maedhros liked Cicelee's post in the thread Congrats winners!.

Most miraculous thing of the entire weekend was Ring of Valor and Scarlet Vengenance having the exact same time stamp on their Velk raid....

Apr 20, 2020
  133. Maedhros liked Szilent's post in the thread SK Nurf.

If you used the dots at all before they were changed, you were making a mistake. The dots were not worth casting, you were doubly...

Apr 20, 2020
  134. Maedhros replied to the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

It is very sad that you immediately jump to the conclusion that the only way an expansion can be difficult or easy is based upon a...

Apr 20, 2020
  135. Maedhros replied to the thread Congrats winners!.

Ugh I'm sorry about that! Can no longer edit it though so Congrats Scarlet Vengeance! If you guys ever merge with Crimson Tempest...

Apr 20, 2020
  136. Maedhros replied to the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

Please, go on with how it used to work in Gates of Discord and do explain why the hell that is in any way remotely relevant to modern...

Apr 20, 2020
  137. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I think that we should always get some credit for killing a restless mob of any type. Even if it is only 1% off the Hearts health. That...

Apr 20, 2020
  138. Maedhros replied to the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

You must be late to the party new member. There are dozens of posts on this subject and invariably someone talks about hard mode raids...

Apr 20, 2020
  139. Maedhros posted a new thread.

Congrats winners!

Even knowing how much easier T3 raids were this year than last, I think it is perfectly reasonable to throw a shout out to the guilds that...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 20, 2020
  140. Maedhros liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread After today....

I don't agree with a lot of what you are saying but wanted to say thank you for your service.

Apr 20, 2020
  141. Maedhros liked Herodotus's post in the thread After today....

Speaks volumes to your PoV. I still play regularly, two paid accounts, no characters on a TLP. No interest in a TLP. Not alone in this....

Apr 20, 2020
  142. Maedhros liked Xyphen's post in the thread After today....

Ok, let me water it down further. Your idea is bad. Not only is it bad, it's not feasible. You don't know why your bad idea isn't...

Apr 20, 2020
  143. Maedhros liked Goburs's post in the thread After today....

Are you having a hard time seeing the screen? Nobody here besides you wants the game to stop seeing new content. ITS OK TO ADMIT DEFEAT.

Apr 20, 2020
  144. Maedhros liked ArtremasEQ's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Awesome. Please note this gem also. [Sun Apr 19 19:47:06 2020] A restless shadowbone begins to use a shadow beast as a living...

Apr 20, 2020
  145. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I will say that in its current iteration and with us knowing how to beat Mearatas, plus being 115 with more powerful gear/spells and AA,...

Apr 20, 2020
  146. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I think you're comparing original badass Mearatas to current HOFS. If we're talking about EQ guilds from February 2019 on the original...

Apr 20, 2020
  147. Maedhros liked ArtremasEQ's post in the thread ToFS first raid.

Also did this tonight. Couple issues. With the RNG of spawns and HP locked by type, it is currently impossible to win within the...

Apr 19, 2020
  148. Maedhros replied to the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

But just when we thought it was most bleak, we are gifted Heart of Frozen shadows.

Apr 19, 2020
  149. Maedhros replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Can we get a new tab on Elite gamers lounge? [Sun Apr 19 22:15:42 2020] The Heart of Frozen Shadow shatters into inky fragments! As the...

Apr 19, 2020
  150. Maedhros liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

Hard, no. I think the fatal flaw in ToV raid design is that you can burn through a lot of the mechanics. if you follow all the...

Apr 19, 2020
  151. Maedhros liked Cicelee's post in the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

According to EGL, the 12th guild that completed Velk's raid did so around 55 hours after the first guild won. According to EGL, the 12th...

Apr 19, 2020
  152. Maedhros liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

First off let me ask.. Why last yr.. was everyone truly happy when some 1 beat Maeratas.. legit style..this year everyone all salty...

Apr 19, 2020
  153. Maedhros liked Danaleigh's post in the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

Well done ! ROI, RA, ROTE, SR, Valhallah, Inverse Logic and MS, Congratulations! What a difference a year makes! This time last year the...

Apr 18, 2020
  154. Maedhros replied to the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

MAN, you sure put me in my place new member. Its interesting that I can look at your recent postings in these forums and find the...

Apr 17, 2020
  155. Maedhros liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

I think its a good idea to not lock raids in such a way that it prevents trying other raids. I think flagging to fundamentally create...

Apr 17, 2020
  156. Maedhros liked Zarzac's post in the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

I didn't think I would, but I like the concept. I'd change: Open T2 raids on the first Sunday of the month after a full month + of T1....

Apr 17, 2020
  157. Maedhros liked Odiiusx's post in the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

Grats on your win guys and gals. That was one painful day yesterday for sure.

Apr 17, 2020
  158. Maedhros replied to the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

I think you would be surprised by how much feedback they do take, not only from me but from a whole lot of other people. Thats not to...

Apr 17, 2020
  159. Maedhros liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

The raids were operational even in December though, so I'm not following your point here even if it was true every time in the past. I'm...

Apr 17, 2020
  160. Maedhros replied to the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

Time released raids would be much better than flagging if they got it right. Open on weekends, away from any patch to ensure server...

Apr 17, 2020
  161. Maedhros replied to the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

Maybe try to let go of the raids from 15+ years ago bro, this isnt TLP. Also, take off the tin foil hat.

Apr 17, 2020
  162. Maedhros replied to the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

Somebody wake up Mykalla so we can see where this all shook out!

Apr 17, 2020
  163. Maedhros liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

I support the way they've done it. I don't hold the execution of the plan against the idea of the plan itself. I loved it with RoF and...

Apr 17, 2020
  164. Maedhros replied to the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

Yes. Several died and several are on life support because of Mearatas. I think it is probably conventional wisdom that Mearatas was a...

Apr 17, 2020
  165. Maedhros liked Tanols's post in the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

Any complaints you have over the difficultly or lack of it in ToV you can lay at the feet of the players who 1. complained over TBL...

Apr 17, 2020
  166. Maedhros liked Baradorn's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Grats RoI. It sucks that the euro guild got the short end of the stick on the yesterday server downtime disaster T3 release day. We were...

Apr 17, 2020
  167. Maedhros liked Ofearl's post in the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

You always have time to tuen in the winning lottery ticket to claim your reward. Just because we didn’t doesnt mean anything. Also yes,...

Apr 17, 2020
  168. Maedhros replied to the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

It took most guilds deeper into the year to beat Mearatas and you aren't beating Mearatas if your toon is not gold, unless you're...

Apr 17, 2020
  169. Maedhros liked Vicus's post in the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

Which is sad because during the AMA's they stated they they regretted how easy the raids were in the new expansion. This was before the...

Apr 17, 2020
  170. Maedhros replied to the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

They didn't post on EGL, I wasnt aware that they beat em. I thought they canceled raids til Sunday in protest?

Apr 17, 2020
  171. Maedhros posted a new thread.

Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!

What has happened to our community that has caused it to slide down from where it was last year with all the positivity and camaraderie and...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 17, 2020
  172. Maedhros replied to the thread After today....

Man, for an idea that caters to everyone, we sure have not yet seen a single person who agrees with it. Did we enter a time warp and the...

Apr 17, 2020
  173. Maedhros liked kizant's post in the thread After today....

They don't have enough people to successfully make a new game in your time frame. And if they devote resources to attempting that then...

Apr 17, 2020
  174. Maedhros liked Thraine's post in the thread After today....

this idea sucks, it would be the end of EQ thats for sure, then no one would even play the new EQ, they would play crush crush instead ~

Apr 17, 2020
  175. Maedhros liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

Should remember that they method they chose to unlock raids this time didn't give them any flexibility on exactly when the raids would...

Apr 17, 2020
  176. Maedhros liked ShadowMan's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Don't want to take away from this thread and I do agree in general with this. However this has been going on for years, more than just...

Apr 17, 2020
  177. Maedhros liked Jennre's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

LOL. I cant believe he did that run while silver.

Apr 17, 2020
  178. Maedhros liked Forcallen's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Congrats folks! Crimson Tempest is recruiting if any of you are sick of being lead by a Free to Play bard!

Apr 17, 2020
  179. Maedhros replied to the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

I think the biggest failure with the timed release strategy is that they seem to coincide with monthly patches. This is a critical error....

Apr 17, 2020
  180. Maedhros liked Cragzop's post in the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

This is completely wrong. At least for ToV. All raids were completed in Beta. Most/all top guilds had wins with all raids in Beta...

Apr 17, 2020
  181. Maedhros replied to the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

There was very little/close to nothing different between T3 raids we beat in beta in December, and the ones we beat live yesterday. I...

Apr 17, 2020
  182. Maedhros liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Current Downtime Issues.

[UPDATE] Servers are now unlocked to players, thank you for your patience.

Apr 16, 2020
  183. Maedhros replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

At what point are you guys done for the day without gettin the servers up and we have to just try again tomorrow?

Apr 16, 2020
  184. Maedhros replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

Congrats once again.

Apr 16, 2020
  185. Maedhros liked Jonasin's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Apr 16, 2020
  186. Maedhros liked Nymera_MS's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Apr 16, 2020
  187. Maedhros replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

The biggest snubs by far were the EOK ornaments. Unless those are in another "round" why even bother?

Apr 16, 2020
  188. Maedhros replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Apr 16, 2020
  189. Maedhros liked Nymera_MS's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Apr 16, 2020
  190. Maedhros replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Apr 16, 2020
  191. Maedhros replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Apr 16, 2020
  192. Maedhros liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  193. Maedhros liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  194. Maedhros liked Chopin.Xegony's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Apr 16, 2020
  195. Maedhros liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  196. Maedhros liked Triconix's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  197. Maedhros liked Nymera_MS's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Apr 16, 2020
  198. Maedhros liked Jennre's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

Apparentlly the T3 unlock code didn't account for Easter, instead caused a catastrophic failure at the hardware level. =)

Apr 16, 2020