ForumBoss's Recent Activity

1. ForumBoss liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

What dentalplan said. No one wants it to fail, but it will in fact fail in it's current form. 18 years of TLPs. Let's review...

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:43 PM
  2. ForumBoss replied to the thread UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor.

Default UI + lasik or otherwise corrected vision. Don't push the monitor back all the way. I play 4k with 28", but if I shoved the monitor...

Apr 13, 2024
  3. ForumBoss liked MMOer's post in the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

I would think the other way... this rule I would ASSUME is in place so you can reserve your MAIN characters name that you love and...

Apr 12, 2024
  4. ForumBoss replied to the thread make thormax fun again mischieds rules and remove truebox.

Minus 1 for grammar and the poster, plus one for the idea. I think this would get a decent split of players on each server. Sometime after...

Apr 12, 2024
  5. ForumBoss liked mark's post in the thread make thormax fun again mischieds rules and remove truebox.

Want a fun busy server for boxers on thormax daybreak make a mischief clone and remove truebox,

Apr 12, 2024
  6. ForumBoss liked Cfuson's post in the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

Stop, full stop. People who want to play on a mischief clone want BOTH free trade and random loot not one or the other.

Apr 10, 2024
  7. ForumBoss liked kain200's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

They could eliminate much of the demand for PL if they would make the exp rates less punishing across all servers. It seems like people...

Apr 10, 2024
  8. ForumBoss replied to the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

I'd also like to propose no truebox as an addendum to fte. Many of us on mischief have packed away the laptops and dread going back to...

Apr 10, 2024
  9. ForumBoss replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

I'm ok with ae pler losing business, but I'd like to make sure no raids get adversely affected. And ae plers exist due to demand, DPG...

Apr 10, 2024
  10. ForumBoss liked Liberated's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

It's dumb to make both servers Truebox - several people want to box on 1 pc. No reason to make people buy and maintain multiple PC's to...

Apr 9, 2024
  11. ForumBoss liked Gibbin Proudfoot's post in the thread if teek had truebox removed lots of more krono sales for daybreak..

The move isn't to remove truebox from Teek, it's to make Tormax a Teek clone with truebox removed so that both boxers and non boxers have...

Apr 6, 2024
  12. ForumBoss liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

Faster XP rates MIGHT even encourage more expansion purchases for people to level personas. ;)

Apr 6, 2024
  13. ForumBoss liked Chopsuey's post in the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

It's even more noticeable in the later expansions. If you've ever played past the 75 era the AA's per expansion get kind of crazy....

Apr 6, 2024
  14. ForumBoss liked Brazy's post in the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

Oakwynd decided to make lockouts linked to the character over account wide and I think this was one of the best changed brought to TLPs in...

Apr 6, 2024
  15. ForumBoss replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I could give or take FTE, I don't think its really going to be a big draw or detractor either way. I'd like to see Tormax be similar enough...

Apr 6, 2024
  16. ForumBoss replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

The grind felt too slow on mischief and didn't respect people's time IMO. If the XP is faster for folks, maybe they'll be more likely to...

Apr 6, 2024
  17. ForumBoss liked Protocol's post in the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

Consider giving Teek the slightly boosted Selo exp rate. This is lore friendly given that the server is named after the Hot Zone NPC and it...

Apr 6, 2024
  18. ForumBoss liked Fizon's post in the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

Id play either way but a kunark launch would be pretty cool. Iksars off the bat, cool lvling areas (kurns, CoM) Classes are more fleshed...

Mar 25, 2024
  19. ForumBoss replied to the thread Can't /target or /assist similar names.

I kind of like the greedy match for things such as re-using hotbuttons. For example I can have my box set up to follow "legolass", and if I...

Mar 25, 2024
  20. ForumBoss replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

getting false positive truebox disconnects when boxing according to their rules energy and heat from unnecessarily running multiple...

Mar 25, 2024
  21. ForumBoss liked Herf's post in the thread I just want to thank DarkPaw..

The Anniversary Tower in NRO, and the monthly collection quests, available on TLPs and being able to be done by lower lvl toons than max...

Feb 2, 2024
  22. ForumBoss liked Bewts's post in the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

We had like a decade+ of nostalgia from making those classic runs on TLP. Perhaps its time to flip the script a bit on QoL items like...

Feb 1, 2024
  23. ForumBoss replied to the thread What is a good AC in the underfoot era for tank?.

Yeah, what Can'theal said. My SK has fully up to date raid gear, augs and max aa. Hes something like 2500ac without short term buffs, maybe...

Feb 1, 2024
  24. ForumBoss liked Can'theal's post in the thread What is a good AC in the underfoot era for tank?.

Most warriors in convorteum gear with shield, buffs and AC disc running can hit 3000-3100 If you're 2600 unbuffed with or without shield...

Feb 1, 2024
  25. ForumBoss replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

[IMG]

Jan 27, 2024
  26. ForumBoss liked Cassiera's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

I agree that most of these are all legit competitions if we were making a new game. In this one, the question of which is "best" has...

Jan 25, 2024
  27. ForumBoss replied to the thread EQ1 To do list.

Here are some very low effort ones: Reduce the raid out of combat timer to 30s no minimum level required for grouping xp, buffs landing on...

Jan 25, 2024
  28. ForumBoss replied to the thread Anyone else getting weird graphics like this?.

Nice Giada De Laurentiis impression....

Jan 25, 2024
  29. ForumBoss replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

this plus random loot, bonus xp/loot, and faster expansion unlocks (maybe not dramatically)

Jan 24, 2024
  30. ForumBoss liked FranktheBank's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

you do not want this.

Jan 24, 2024
  31. ForumBoss liked coltongrundy's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Free trade, remove req & rec levels on gear, and no minimum level for buffs. If someone wants to wait until the 20th expansion and then min...

Jan 24, 2024
  32. ForumBoss liked Risiko's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Add /followclose command that would make it so that the character follows at a closer distance (for getting around tight areas) and...

Jan 22, 2024
  33. ForumBoss replied to the thread A message to PurplePaw. We aren't all in California..

Even in Arizona, you'll notice that nobody is outside in summer due to heat. I haven't been to Texas in a while , but with the 50+ days of...

Jan 22, 2024
  34. ForumBoss liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

If you're going to make any changes to achievements, please change the dranik's hollows sewer and catacomb acievements to make the...

Jan 20, 2024
  35. ForumBoss replied to the thread AA Suggestions.

Special tab: summon parcel vendor summon all group members to you from anywhere on server, 1 hour cooldown or something if people think...

Jan 20, 2024
  36. ForumBoss replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

There is even a perk for larger baz bags but it's like 2 or 4 slots more only, pretty pointless. Also on TLP, there is a hard 1000...

Jan 20, 2024
  37. ForumBoss replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

a /command to accept guild hall ports/rezzes/respawn after rez etc raise baz cap or have it accept krono or nobles allow mass delete and...

Jan 20, 2024
  38. ForumBoss liked Gnomie's post in the thread Persona TLP.

These should be innate features of Personas, not specific to one TLP server.

Jan 16, 2024
  39. ForumBoss liked FencallenBristle's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How do you plan to make clerics more fun to play outside of raids? Group content is not engaging enough, and soloing is not an option. They...

Jan 10, 2024
  40. ForumBoss liked Montag's post in the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

Yeah a lot of revamps don't get added until they're too late to be useful.

Jan 10, 2024
  41. ForumBoss liked Qubit's post in the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

1. Riposte on miss. When this was removed it was a major stealth nerf to melee. 2.Enchanter stuns stacking. This was supposedly vs AOE...

Jan 10, 2024
  42. ForumBoss liked Trevalon's post in the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

Lower the OOC Raid timer to 30 seconds DO IT...DO IT NOW!

Jan 10, 2024
  43. ForumBoss replied to the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

Required levels should not exist, similar to how classic was. All it does is help the professional power levelers. AOC instance xp should...

Jan 10, 2024
  44. ForumBoss liked Montag's post in the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

Required/Recommended levels for items should not be a thing anymore. Who cares if your level one has 8000hp? He's just gonna get...

Jan 10, 2024
  45. ForumBoss liked Yinla's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Personas and new UI are perfect examples of how not to launch new features. Both launched without listening to testers with regards to...

Dec 30, 2023
  46. ForumBoss liked Marton's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Are personas safe to use .. well it depends ... yes, you can use it but you may not like results. I ventured over to eq discord where I...

Dec 30, 2023
  47. ForumBoss liked Tuco's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I don't recommend using personas until it's feature complete and people aren't talking about bugs related to it. Those features being added...

Dec 30, 2023
  48. ForumBoss liked McJumps's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Thats great. Its a good thing your recollection of events does not dictate reality. Some people may have different experiences from...

Dec 12, 2023
  49. ForumBoss liked Derresh's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Maybe im an outlier but i kinda like that grp weapons were stronger than previous expansion raid weapons. It has given me something to do...

Dec 12, 2023
  50. ForumBoss replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

For raiders, they can venture into group content to get a minor weapon upgrade if they can't wait a month for new raids, and get a...

Dec 12, 2023
  51. ForumBoss replied to the thread A trader system that works..

They could make a perk for setting up a trader on the go, where you could sell items directly from your (larger) bags while out on the...

Dec 12, 2023
  52. ForumBoss replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I'd like this but full lockouts, and 2x selos loot level (but free trade+semi-random). Dropping or removing key/flags is a good thing...

Dec 12, 2023
  53. ForumBoss replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

complaining about things getting better is such an EQ old timer thing to do. I'd like the changes to be retroactive to old expansions, but...

Dec 12, 2023
  54. ForumBoss liked Raymond's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

My Short Sword of the Ykesha would like to discuss obsolescence with all entitled cry babies in conference room 4 at 1:30pm. Bring kleenex....

Dec 12, 2023
  55. ForumBoss replied to the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

I'm on board with either this proposal, or increasing fellowship size and decreasing the required amount of people to set a fire to 1 or 2...

Dec 12, 2023
  56. ForumBoss liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

Agreed, it would be terrible for a group based game to make it easier for people to make groups.

Dec 12, 2023
  57. ForumBoss liked Atomos's post in the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

Keep Fellowships there so people can share EXP to people if they want. But move Campfires to the party system. Only the party leader can...

Dec 12, 2023
  58. ForumBoss liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess based on this opinion that Mischief's current level 85 era is the farthest you've ever played into...

Dec 11, 2023
  59. ForumBoss liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

How about no hotzones, normalization of all ZEMs, and an overall permanent XP boost?

Dec 9, 2023
  60. ForumBoss liked Risiko's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

There was a few ways this new feature could have benefited Live servers: Ability to switch personas when out-of-combat in any zone....

Dec 9, 2023
  61. ForumBoss liked pipo's post in the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

We can dream but it seems Daybreak wants all the server to be truebox.

Dec 6, 2023
  62. ForumBoss liked Froger's post in the thread Personas: Let us "absorb" existing alts into personas and we'll buy the new expac..

Well said. AP needs to offer something thats more useful than playing an alt. Remove shared lockouts, exp bonus, share AA, let ppl...

Dec 6, 2023
  63. ForumBoss liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Group Weapons in LS.

Step 1: Players complain melee DPS is stagnating and ask for better weapons Step 2: Devs revamp melee weapons to increase DPS Step 3:...

Dec 6, 2023
  64. ForumBoss liked FranktheBank's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

I would argue they quit when content gets boring. The two biggest attrition times are month 3-4 of PoP, when you have been doing Time...

Dec 6, 2023
  65. ForumBoss replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

On TLP, this was happening during new unlocks on expansions following the pick system being developed. Typically it would get fixed some...

Dec 5, 2023
  66. ForumBoss liked Domniatric's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Nobody is saying you should be able to use out of combat abilities when in combat. We all get the intent of the mechanic. What we are...

Dec 5, 2023
  67. ForumBoss liked Trevalon's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Glad its an official thread now since Waring has come to be the contrarian as usual. The 5 minute timer is completely asinine. It...

Dec 5, 2023
  68. ForumBoss liked ibc93's post in the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

What if these were the 2 Servers dropped next year? 1 experimental & 1 traditional. A) Experimental (mischief+Oakwynd): Random loot, free...

Dec 3, 2023
  69. ForumBoss liked Vanesae's post in the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

No truebox on one server. Rizlona + mischief + Oakwynd clone.

Dec 3, 2023
  70. ForumBoss liked Dre.'s post in the thread Let's talk Catchup Mechanics.

Don't forget gear and spells. It's not much help being level 105 when you have level 70 spells, defiant gear and an inventory full of...

Dec 3, 2023
  71. ForumBoss liked FranktheBank's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

It's wild to me that someone would publicly post something that says, "I have no idea how this or any other mmo work" Economies are...

Dec 2, 2023
  72. ForumBoss liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Bring volunteer GM's Program.

Who will watch the watchers? They can barely run a CRC program ...

Dec 2, 2023
  73. ForumBoss liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Are you saying that it would be more popular of a request if it was only removed from raid trash, but kept for raid bosses? Not only does...

Dec 2, 2023
  74. ForumBoss liked topple's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

As a tradeskill-depot-half-full guy, I predict that the developers will see this thread, recognize it is a net negative at the current 5...

Dec 2, 2023
  75. ForumBoss liked Tuco's post in the thread Please add /hidemodels familiars.

I thought this was a Waring post at first :D

Nov 30, 2023
  76. ForumBoss liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Please add /hidemodels familiars.

Come on, someone else needs to get it.

Nov 30, 2023
  77. ForumBoss liked Tuco's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

This could be worth doing if they made a challenging zone with a ton of see invis mobs between you and your target destination. I...

Nov 30, 2023
  78. ForumBoss liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

The general issue is that there is a very small minority of you that say you want long unlocks and an even smaller amount that actual want...

Nov 29, 2023
  79. ForumBoss liked Skuz's post in the thread Keep Krono Tradabpe but....

This idea is bad & you should feel bad for having it. Krono helps keep the lights on and making them server-specific would just encourage...

Nov 28, 2023
  80. ForumBoss liked code-zero's post in the thread Keep Krono Tradabpe but....

Krono are working exactly as intended. What OP perceives to be a problem is in fact their key feature. Krono are just fine as they are

Nov 28, 2023
  81. ForumBoss replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

hunter probably makes sense to share too, since the bags are lore+heirloom.

Nov 28, 2023
  82. ForumBoss replied to the thread Let's talk Catchup Mechanics.

These are good ideas. They should also increase the autogrant to the current expansion -2 or so, so it is a bit more useful. Adding rested...

Nov 28, 2023
  83. ForumBoss liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I would love to know what prompted them to start developing such a pointless system. I've never seen anyone ask for something like...

Nov 28, 2023
  84. ForumBoss liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

They already have the ability to share Achievements across an account. Making all No Drop items Heirloom solves solves the rare and...

Nov 28, 2023
  85. ForumBoss liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread 25th anniversary idea.

Monster missions are largely hated among the player base as people like to play their characters, instead of playing something else. Not...

Nov 28, 2023
  86. ForumBoss replied to the thread Simple QoL feature request for Overseer.

Good idea, they should also hide the quests that we don't have the required agents to start it. Why should we need to view and click...

Nov 20, 2023
  87. ForumBoss liked Mirthe's post in the thread Simple QoL feature request for Overseer.

I'd like to suggest that the duration of each overseer quest be indicated in its name, like: "Guard the Goods (12h)" Hopefully by...

Nov 20, 2023
  88. ForumBoss replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Basically what Tuco posted. 1 main desktop to drive the tank, 5 wired numpads in a row behind or in front of it, and 5 mini PC's or...

Nov 20, 2023
  89. ForumBoss liked Tuco's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

I'd actually be interested in a video of players 6boxing effectively on a Truebox server without using anything fancy. If I was into...

Nov 20, 2023
  90. ForumBoss liked Cainen's post in the thread Can we lower the requirements for AOCs to 1 real toon in SOD..

Or even sooner really. As this has a pretty easy but tedious work around(5 offline toons from a single secondary account) can we possibly...

Nov 20, 2023
  91. ForumBoss replied to the thread Michief - Coming back as a Pally or...?.

mag/enc is probably better, since enc gives some mage ADPS, and can crowd control, but either set up could work since the PAL can group...

Nov 20, 2023
  92. ForumBoss liked Iven's post in the thread Suggestion: Calculator.

ROFL :D. I did that more then 20 years ago, when that command got released and when it was not possible to tab out from EQ. But now I...

Nov 20, 2023
  93. ForumBoss replied to the thread Suggestion: Calculator.

EQ requires so much outside help from websites, other windows, discord, etc, that I can't imagine someone playing in full screen unless...

Nov 19, 2023
  94. ForumBoss replied to the thread Suggestion: Calculator.

The OP probably uses /mp3 to play mp3's too

Nov 19, 2023
  95. ForumBoss liked Zeelot's post in the thread I wish classic models could sit on mounts.

Illusions being able to use mounts would be a huge quality of life improvement. Illusions not using up our main buff slots would also...

Nov 18, 2023
  96. ForumBoss liked Herf's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

FYI people use wireless numpads to run their less challenging boxes. Wizards, mages, bsts, rangers, etc. only need a few keys to assist,...

Nov 18, 2023
  97. ForumBoss liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Need Out of Era AA filter for AA window.

I just wish the AA window had an "Expansion" column instead of a "Category" column. The difference is some AAs have "Category" set to...

Nov 18, 2023
  98. ForumBoss replied to the thread Planes of Power: The peak of EQ (or is it?).

My expansion ranking Best: 1)Underfoot - great raids, lots of group content, cool looking weapons and zones 2)ROF - lots of group and raid...

Nov 17, 2023
  99. ForumBoss liked Bernel's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

One thing that would be nice is if one of your personas could buff another. For instance, if one persona is a high level Druid, it would be...

Nov 13, 2023
  100. ForumBoss replied to the thread Dark Hand Wraps Help DPS.

I've heard they're worth wearing through at least VoA (lvl 95). I'd be curious to see a parse where the loss of heroics on modern armor...

Nov 13, 2023
  101. ForumBoss liked brickz's post in the thread EZ mode server for the true casual.

yeah everyone quit mischief right away when they saw how much loot there was, least popular tlp of all time

Nov 13, 2023
  102. ForumBoss replied to the thread High level buffs versus lvl 75 Heroic Adventure....

I wouldn't want changes to how damage shield attributes credit, but I wouldn't mind a toggle for enabling/disabling all DS damage with...

Nov 13, 2023
  103. ForumBoss replied to the thread 3 Box Suggestions for Mischief.

mag/mag/brd or mag/wiz/brd

Nov 11, 2023
  104. ForumBoss liked Dramez's post in the thread Need Out of Era AA filter for AA window.

Ideally that filter would be in order of release. Maybe this post could at least accomplish that.

Nov 11, 2023
  105. ForumBoss replied to the thread Need Out of Era AA filter for AA window.

You can sort by expansion, so this doesn't really bother me. What does is that some AA's are locked behind expansions but are some,...

Nov 11, 2023
  106. ForumBoss liked Tuco's post in the thread I wish classic models could sit on mounts.

I wish I could get an ornament that transmog my current endgame helm such that it displayed the old EQ models when playing with the old...

Nov 9, 2023
  107. ForumBoss liked Bernel's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Those are all valid points, but the more restrictions personas have, the less useful will be. If there are class/race/deity/zone...

Nov 7, 2023
  108. ForumBoss liked Angeliana's post in the thread Extra Life Group Incentives Stretch Goal.

[IMG] Game Day isn’t even here yet, and you all have surpassed our goal for the year! We are moving the goalposts so we can give more to...

Nov 7, 2023
  109. ForumBoss liked Mossaa's post in the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

Big no to this

Nov 6, 2023
  110. ForumBoss replied to the thread An Illusory Request.

I like this idea, illusion and shrink status should persist across zones.

Nov 6, 2023
  111. ForumBoss liked Bewts's post in the thread An Illusory Request.

I know this is likely to fall on deaf ears (or blind eyes as it may be) for a myriad of priorities far ahead of it. However - I do have a...

Nov 6, 2023
  112. ForumBoss liked Viceversa's post in the thread Aradune - TrueBox question.

You sure do post a lot for having ZERO emotional investment. Also between the top two guilds on the server there is 120 active mains,...

Nov 5, 2023
  113. ForumBoss replied to the thread Next TLP Proposal.

8/6 unlocks, 2x the loot selos had, but full lockouts. Selos xp rate, free trade, random loot or hybrid random loot (1 standard table + 1...

Nov 5, 2023
  114. ForumBoss liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Next TLP Proposal.

I think 8/6 is probably ideal.

Nov 5, 2023
  115. ForumBoss liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Feature request: Maintain size after zoning.

Illusions now persist across zones for most. Let size persist across zones. I just crossed a bridge, I shouldn't have to re-shrink (or...

Nov 4, 2023
  116. ForumBoss liked Zamazx's post in the thread DZ requirement change.

Could we get a change to DZ on at least live servers (non tlp) where you do not need to hassle 5 other people to join you for something you...

Nov 2, 2023
  117. ForumBoss replied to the thread Mischief Boxing Lag.

Don't reduce your background fps below 60 , auto follow will suffer. Check your cpu usage in task manager and look into the cpuaffinity...

Nov 1, 2023
  118. ForumBoss replied to the thread So about that aa trumpet sound....

The skeleton cackle and crunch sound is great. The one sound I hate is the loud shriek when you hit a rat.

Nov 1, 2023
  119. ForumBoss liked FranktheBank's post in the thread EZ mode server for the true casual.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/next-tlp-proposal.293698/page-3#post-4256462 You thought this warranted its own...

Oct 31, 2023
  120. ForumBoss replied to the thread EZ mode server for the true casual.

Mostly OK, - voting, terrible idea + random loot (or hybrid random loot ; 1 normal table + 1 or more random tables) + no required levels on...

Oct 31, 2023
  121. ForumBoss liked Manerz's post in the thread Will TLPs be getting alternate personas before they reach the Laurion's Song expansion?.

Doesn't seem like the list is really that long though. Access to class trainer, maybe have to change the location of some of their epic...

Oct 31, 2023
  122. ForumBoss replied to the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

6.5 I believe, so it can take a while. Kedge robe is quite a bit more common than the backbone in my experience. Both should be...

Oct 31, 2023
  123. ForumBoss liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Next TLP Proposal.

Honestly, pretty good idea, just take away voting and probably FTE.

Oct 30, 2023
  124. ForumBoss liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

Bro... Warrior Eastern Wastes.

Oct 30, 2023
  125. ForumBoss replied to the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

Yeah but at least kedge robe drops in agent of change zones, but isn't guaranteed. It should be made quest tagged so it always drops, or...

Oct 30, 2023
  126. ForumBoss replied to the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

Here are bottlenecks for tlp, either slow or rare enough to cause drama, trains, etc. I assume most issues are less significant on live....

Oct 30, 2023
  127. ForumBoss replied to the thread Next TLP Proposal.

P99 and quarm are also free, so keep that in mind when comparing. We are also talking about the attrition rate, which doesn't matter for...

Oct 30, 2023
  128. ForumBoss replied to the thread TLP Plus: Merge Legacy of Ykesha with Original EQ Release.

Is this UKK's alt account? The text formatting and logic seems like it. Anyway, emphasizing "quest" in everquest, particularly in tlp...

Oct 30, 2023
  129. ForumBoss replied to the thread TLP Plus: Merge Legacy of Ykesha with Original EQ Release.

I'd rather the server just start with all expansions up till Luclin or pop+ldon. That and/or unlock revamped zones while they are still...

Oct 30, 2023
  130. ForumBoss liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Next TLP Proposal.

Is 3 months breakneck is your mind? because month 3 of a TLP expac is always a ghost town. The majority of people do not want 3+ month...

Oct 30, 2023
  131. ForumBoss liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Next TLP Proposal.

Any idea with longer unlocks and/or slower xp is out. The majority of players do not want it.

Oct 30, 2023