make thormax fun again mischieds rules and remove truebox

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, Apr 8, 2024.

1. mark Augur

Want a fun busy server for boxers on thormax daybreak make a mischief clone and remove truebox,
    ForumBoss, jeskola and Sebbun like this.
  2. pinco Lorekeeper

/agree
    Sebbun likes this.
  3. Sebbun Augur

I agree with this and the rename too!
  4. pipo Lorekeeper

Don't waste time. Sadly for many of us, they don't want boxers in classic.

But it's true that we can dream.
  5. Varyk Lorekeeper

6. johnnie Journeyman

more subs for daybreak and less population waiting in line for teek!
  7. pipo Lorekeeper

The money, always the dirty money. Why do you want more subs when you can have an empty server? :)
  8. jeskola pheerie

9. ForumBoss Augur

Minus 1 for grammar and the poster, plus one for the idea. I think this would get a decent split of players on each server. Sometime after TBS, they could be merged back together with no impact to the rules. Both servers need faster xp too.
    Sheila likes this.
  10. Intercept Augur

Rather they leave it as a traditional server for people who want to play EQ which is the same people who have been here for 25 years
  11. mark Augur

hi jeskola good to see you are around everforums
  12. mark Augur

intercept trueboxing has not been around in its current form for 25 years,i remember boxing 6 on 2 pc on live at around omens,i know a few people were doing it earlier,when eq came out pcs would struggle to run 2 clients and later on 3rd party software and better pcs allowed it,till eq removed the 1 client for pc code.
  13. mark Augur

Has i have to remind people english is not my first language so my spelling and typing sucks.
  14. AzzlannOG Elder

Youre doing fine Mark, dont listen to the naysayers.