Cicelee's Recent Activity

1. Cicelee replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

200k for a magician grouped with a wizard and an enchanter is extremely low, and is the reason why you feel it is taking you so long to...

Jan 14, 2021 at 8:42 PM
  2. Cicelee replied to the thread Design a solo mission for each class.

Back in the day, what truly separated the great magicians from the average magicians was the design you would make on the ground as you...

Jan 14, 2021 at 12:54 PM
  3. Cicelee liked Cragzop's post in the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

First ... guild method of loot distribution really has no place in this thread ... that's a guild choice and hopefully you are either...

Jan 13, 2021 at 8:42 AM
  4. Cicelee replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

I only attended two of the three COV raids (thanks EQ for freezing and causing a full PC restart to miss Zlandicar) and was disappointed to...

Jan 13, 2021 at 7:45 AM
  5. Cicelee replied to the thread Extra Planar Potential Shard...Any Upgrade to This ?.

That is currently best in slot

Jan 12, 2021 at 10:15 AM
  6. Cicelee liked Scornfire's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Procs are fun guys, cmon [IMG] [IMG] Disclaimer: This was a co-ordinated effort to proc as much as possible off a single cast that I...

Jan 11, 2021 at 1:19 PM
  7. Cicelee replied to the thread Lag Issues.

I have not really experienced the kind of lag many are discussing so far... Until last night. 4 minute zone times, chat lag delayed by 20...

Jan 11, 2021 at 11:00 AM
  8. Cicelee replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

I think a lot of players are expecting to be full raid TS by the end of the expansion cycle. I have not done the math, but I wonder if it...

Jan 11, 2021 at 6:44 AM
  9. Cicelee replied to the thread What is going on?.

Mearatas was truly a race, and might be the last true race. It is a great indicator of a guild's strength, talent, execution, desire,...

Jan 10, 2021
  10. Cicelee liked Sancus's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

As others have mentioned, the issue is the substantial stress that the zone servers are under as a result of everything happening in a raid...

Jan 8, 2021
  11. Cicelee replied to the thread What is going on?.

If the day T3 was released and the Xegony server was locked for 48 hours and a guild on another server wiped 11 times during those 48...

Jan 8, 2021
  12. Cicelee replied to the thread What is going on?.

While I agree that rankings should be about overall strength, player performance, execution, etx.... EGL rankings do not. I think...

Jan 8, 2021
  13. Cicelee replied to the thread What is going on?.

If Realm of Insanity decided to not raid last night and instead wait until their "normal" Sunday raid, would you say that they are the 15th...

Jan 8, 2021
  14. Cicelee replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Sounds like players cannot go full TS ore raid gear and instead have to loot some non TS gear. I mean, is that really that bad of a thing?...

Jan 7, 2021
  15. Cicelee replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Guilds were gearing up their fifth alts due to the loot pinata that was TOV. I guess devs don't want fifth alts getting outfitted and have...

Jan 6, 2021
  16. Cicelee liked Sancus's post in the thread New Expansion missions.

There's a lot to unpack here. I think the request for some easier instanced content to complement standard "raid copy" missions is totally...

Jan 5, 2021
  17. Cicelee replied to the thread New Expansion missions.

I remember playing one on one basketball against my cousin a long time ago in high school. I was 6'5 and he was 5'8 and probably 270. He...

Jan 5, 2021
  18. Cicelee replied to the thread Nukers damage.

Isn't that true for any class? Use burns and discs, a couple die pretty fast. Then it takes longer to kill under basic situations?

Jan 4, 2021
  19. Cicelee replied to the thread Reducing aggro during combat on bard (besides Fade).

I am using Malifecence in primary with the ice DD proc augment, and Axe of Carnage (whatever the TOV raid 1hs is) with IIRC just a...

Jan 4, 2021
  20. Cicelee liked Szilent's post in the thread Reducing aggro during combat on bard (besides Fade).

type 4, only fits bows. when it's slotted there, only procs on archery.

Jan 2, 2021
  21. Cicelee replied to the thread Mage monster summoning xiii not taunting.

Why were you using MS in the first place on actual mobs? The purpose of MS is for Reclaim Energy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Jan 2, 2021
  22. Cicelee replied to the thread @Devs - CoV exp still too low, see below:.

There are players that, three weeks after expansion launch, are max level and AA. You have twelve months to reach that goal. I think you...

Jan 1, 2021
  23. Cicelee replied to the thread Reducing aggro during combat on bard (besides Fade).

No tank mask. I thank you all for the tips. Going to log in tonight for first time in two weeks and try some things out. I did see...

Dec 30, 2020
  24. Cicelee replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

1. Complain on the forums 2. Ask guild members to group up 3. Ask players on the server to group up 4. Change your class 5. Switch...

Dec 30, 2020
  25. Cicelee liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Reducing aggro during combat on bard (besides Fade).

I would experiment a bit. Since Suffering is not helping you're bard enough, try replacing it with Spiteful (and block it on the bard) to...

Dec 30, 2020
  26. Cicelee replied to the thread Reducing aggro during combat on bard (besides Fade).

I will try the hate song, another good suggestion. Would you recommend replacing the de aggro song (IIRC Ommoden Suffering?) with the...

Dec 30, 2020
  27. Cicelee liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Reducing aggro during combat on bard (besides Fade).

My bard has max Combat Subtlety AA and she cannot hold aggro at all when that is enabled. When boxing with a mage, I sing +hate melee...

Dec 30, 2020
  28. Cicelee liked Dythan's post in the thread Reducing aggro during combat on bard (besides Fade).

Not at my computer to look up name, but you have the toggled hate reduction AA, and turned on?

Dec 30, 2020
  29. Cicelee liked Petalonyx's post in the thread Reducing aggro during combat on bard (besides Fade).

Are you using mage dicho? Why not use air pet and toss on some bonus hp gear? Pet aggro can be trashed when fighting in a crowded & laggy...

Dec 30, 2020
  30. Cicelee replied to the thread Reducing aggro during combat on bard (besides Fade).

Not using mage dicho. Interesting thought. I am so used to earth when I duo because I never worry about earth dying unless to a named....

Dec 30, 2020
  31. Cicelee replied to the thread Reducing aggro during combat on bard (besides Fade).

99% sure it is turned on. Will double check next time in game.

Dec 30, 2020
  32. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Reducing aggro during combat on bard (besides Fade)

The problem- Run mage/bard combo. Same laptop, no support software, I use alt-tab. Pull on bard, tab to mage for pet attack, tab to bard...

Forum: Hybrid

Dec 30, 2020
  33. Cicelee liked Absor's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I apologize for not responding to this thread earlier. When it devolved into "you suck" arguments, it lost most of its value to me. I do...

Dec 29, 2020
  34. Cicelee replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

Fair. My question is the parses posted, was that with the box bard setup shown in the signature? Or was Malifecence in the primary? I...

Dec 29, 2020
  35. Cicelee replied to the thread Official response on 2 box rule for Aradune.

This should be a fun read.

Dec 29, 2020
  36. Cicelee replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

I have to ask, why does your box bard have Maleficence in secondary and that other weapon primary? Shouldn't they be switched, and would...

Dec 29, 2020
  37. Cicelee replied to the thread (Your name here) Begins To Float.

Confirmed- Pennywise is final raid boss in next expansion...

Dec 28, 2020
  38. Cicelee liked Tacoheals's post in the thread COV Collections!.

**First time ever doing anything like this so bare with Taco!** Figured this year id try to do something that would help everyone in EQ. As...

Dec 28, 2020
  39. Cicelee replied to the thread I can't be the only one.....

Avengers Endgame and Star Wars Episode 9 were pretty good theater experiences for me. Not saying the movies were 10/10 or 0/10. Just...

Dec 28, 2020
  40. Cicelee replied to the thread Burrower Poop.

That is correct. And your last line is what I am hoping to change, that burrowera would continue to have their normal poop cycles...

Dec 24, 2020
  41. Cicelee replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

You are asking to solo named. Wbicb is something a small minority of players and classes have been able to do over the years. But a small...

Dec 22, 2020
  42. Cicelee replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

So the crux of your issue is that you cannot solo named?

Dec 22, 2020
  43. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Burrower Poop

So let me get this straight... A hearty group of six adventurers travel to Western Wastes. You ask each of them to grab five poops from...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 22, 2020
  44. Cicelee replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

Every day, hundreds of solo players log into Everquest. Every day, hundreds of solo players want to group with other players. Every day,...

Dec 22, 2020
  45. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Vulak corpse despawn

Did first COV mission last night, ST. We killed Vulak, then clicked the floating stone. Vulak had some collectibles and a restless ore on...

Dec 21, 2020
  46. Cicelee replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

Dry humor sometimes does not come across to others.

Dec 20, 2020
  47. Cicelee replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

Whenever I feel like I know a lot about Everquest and am feeling smart, all I have to do is read a Sancus post on the Veterans Lounge...

Dec 20, 2020
  48. Cicelee liked Sancus's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

This has elements of truth to it, but is mostly inaccurate. First, the AC stat only affects Mitigation AC. Mitigation AC determines...

Dec 20, 2020
  49. Cicelee liked Sancus's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

I suspect this is an extreme exaggeration, but if not it is mathematically impossible to explain this difference via gear. To use the...

Dec 20, 2020
  50. Cicelee replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

Most important thing about your character is your Magelo profile and ranking. It has nothing to do with skills, talent, ability,...

Dec 19, 2020
  51. Cicelee replied to the thread Pet Toys.

Need is a strong word. I don't think you need to per se, however it does add some small value. For a long time I never gave tbem...

Dec 18, 2020
  52. Cicelee replied to the thread Pet Toys.

Pets will equip summoned weapons, one ring, one earring, and one... neck I think? When you summon the focus jewelry items and see the...

Dec 18, 2020
  53. Cicelee replied to the thread Mercs and CoV.

I noticed the sarcasm. The thing is the OP went into a mission with arguably the three most important spots in the group a merc. And...

Dec 12, 2020
  54. Cicelee liked Szilent's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

You have miscalibrated expectations. That's definitely sustained output from AA'd out SKs with raid swords, grouped with a bard & shm.

Dec 12, 2020
  55. Cicelee replied to the thread Mercs and CoV.

However, everyone has the ability to invite a real tank and a real healer and another real player into your group to replace three...

Dec 12, 2020
  56. Cicelee replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Bard is underperforming. I can teach the bard how to bard if you want.

Dec 11, 2020
  57. Cicelee replied to the thread COV comments....

It involved camping. I will leave it at that.

Dec 11, 2020
  58. Cicelee replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Multiple classes were soloing half the TOV missions. Half of the missions groups just burned everything, bypassing all the mechanics of the...

Dec 11, 2020
  59. Cicelee replied to the thread Another Epic Quest!.

I would chuckle if they introduce epic 3.0 but only less than one percent of the server could obtain it. Make it so outlandish that you...

Dec 10, 2020
  60. Cicelee replied to the thread CoV experience sounds horrible.

You have twelve months to get what, 3000 AA if already at max level? So if it is 0.1 AA per kill, that is 30,000 mobs. Over 365 days, you...

Dec 10, 2020
  61. Cicelee replied to the thread Teleporters from the upgrade editions go to the same area as guild hall port?.

An idea- It was advertised as going to CS. But it was not advertised as to what part of CS. How hard is it internally to change the...

Dec 10, 2020
  62. Cicelee replied to the thread Teleporters from the upgrade editions go to the same area as guild hall port?.

For the past 10-15 years (or whenever the three tiered system of expansion costs began) I always bought the middle price expansion...

Dec 10, 2020
  63. Cicelee liked Nniki's post in the thread How many Marsingers?.

"The Jackson 5 (stylized as the Jackson 5ive), later known as the Jacksons," according to Wikipedia. The Marsingers V Only 4 that...

Dec 10, 2020
  64. Cicelee replied to the thread How many Marsingers?.

Dear devs, This is what happens when an expansion is released with little to no content. Players like Nniki finish and get bored and do...

Dec 10, 2020
  65. Cicelee replied to the thread Seashells by the Seashore.

I mean, no one is forcing everyone to do all of CS progression on day one. In fact, you can do any zone at any time. Yesterday I spent...

Dec 10, 2020
  66. Cicelee liked Nniki's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Followed up with: [IMG]

Dec 8, 2020
  67. Cicelee liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 8, 2020
  68. Cicelee replied to the thread Why is the server down!.

Really disappointed in FQ today. After seven hours of patching so far, this is the best we can do? A 10 reply thread? I want someone to...

Dec 8, 2020
  69. Cicelee replied to the thread Off topic HULU.

Wife and I have the Hulu without ads. Pay 12 per month. Seems to be just fine for us, no issues. And the Hulu deal in OP is not that...

Dec 8, 2020
  70. Cicelee replied to the thread Restless Ice Type 3 damage aug and Magicians.

So basically it is so minimal that it isn't a stress if you don't have it. Whereas if you don't have a type 19 damage proc then that is...

Dec 8, 2020
  71. Cicelee liked Sancus's post in the thread Restless Ice Type 3 damage aug and Magicians.

Restless Focus uses SPA 413, which is applied to base damage. Focus AAs (and Fortifying Aura, if you have it) also use SPA 413, and are...

Dec 8, 2020
  72. Cicelee replied to the thread Merc, AFK hunting.

Yeah, that is a hard no

Dec 8, 2020
  73. Cicelee liked Cragzop's post in the thread Restless Ice Type 3 damage aug and Magicians.

For a wizard on a 4 spell fire weave (confluence, claw, braid, flash): Full burn (clicking a bunch of stuff in the adps realm): 751.5k...

Dec 7, 2020
  74. Cicelee replied to the thread Restless Ice Type 3 damage aug and Magicians.

Thank you. I did not know that 10% is better than 9%. Thank you to Szilent for the app. It is challenging for me to use it on the...

Dec 7, 2020
  75. Cicelee replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

Player A can say something is an exploit. Player B can say it is not an exploit. Doesn't matter either way. It is up to Dev C. And if Dev...

Dec 7, 2020
  76. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Restless Ice Type 3 damage aug and Magicians

For the smarter data driven magicians and EQ players out there... I have the 9% restless ice damage aug from TOV. Sancus has the 10%...

Forum: Casters

Dec 7, 2020
  77. Cicelee replied to the thread COV comments....

This is so true. I usually buy the middle priced expansion for my main. If I do that, I am looking at around $235 to play for six...

Dec 4, 2020
  78. Cicelee liked Micker's post in the thread COV comments....

The hard part is that most people have multiple accounts and the expansion cost isn't just $35. That's not going to break the bank, but...

Dec 4, 2020
  79. Cicelee replied to the thread Ornaments: How You Win EQ.

LOL I thought you were someone else. I misread the name. Sorry. Guess I need laser vision or something now...

Dec 3, 2020
  80. Cicelee replied to the thread Ornaments: How You Win EQ.

If you were not so wrapped up in the tank belt nerf, you would have noticed them... And before you get in a tizzy, I am teasing you. I...

Dec 3, 2020
  81. Cicelee replied to the thread What is the most Challenging Raiding expansion (that wasn't/isn't broken).

Mearatas is one of those raids that you will never be able to just waltz in and steamroll, at least for the next couple of expansions. I...

Dec 3, 2020
  82. Cicelee replied to the thread COV comments....

So the consensus is... COV is a very tiny expansion content wise with nothing new per se except more of the same, and if you have not had...

Dec 3, 2020
  83. Cicelee liked Jumbur's post in the thread COV comments....

I haven't logged on to the beta-server, so my impression is based on browsing the beta forums: Looks like it is a very "barebones"...

Dec 2, 2020
  84. Cicelee liked KrakenReality's post in the thread COV comments....

It’s pretty much McDonalds. Is it wonderful? No, not really but it’s ok. It’s not awful like a Burger King or Taco Bell, but not as...

Dec 2, 2020
  85. Cicelee liked Cragzop's post in the thread COV comments....

Imagine a recent expansion ... now imagine it was designed with one less person. That's pretty much CoV. Welcome to LoY, except with...

Dec 2, 2020
  86. Cicelee posted a new thread.

COV comments...

Not all of us have pre purchased the new expansion. It was made aware to me in another thread that there has been no NDA on beta for a...

Dec 2, 2020
  87. Cicelee replied to the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

I say this as someone who has not logged into the game in seven weeks, and has not purchased the new expansion so does not have access...

Nov 20, 2020
  88. Cicelee liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Your longest break from Everquest....

My wife isn't too fond of EQ. So when my wife faction gets too low I have to put it down for a bit.

Oct 30, 2020
  89. Cicelee liked Nennius's post in the thread Your longest break from Everquest....

Thank you for serving.

Oct 30, 2020
  90. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Your longest break from Everquest...

Bored at the office. I have not logged om EQ since 10-11 because I am working a lot of overtime at work (yay hourly) and wife and I just...

Oct 30, 2020
  91. Cicelee liked Nniki's post in the thread Which merc to use for mage/bard/healer?.

Melee mercenary is at least 2-3x better in general than the caster mercenary.

Oct 22, 2020
  92. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Which merc to use for mage/bard/healer?

Main is magician, box is bard. I have maxed healer merc on mage. Normally I use two healer mercs, but now that the bard has improved gear...

Oct 22, 2020
  93. Cicelee replied to the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

If they lose one specific player because of this, then I am 100% down with that

Oct 15, 2020
  94. Cicelee liked Jennre's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

The exp in ToV feels like it was another way to encourage people to play together. Those who grouped, leveled fast, as it should be. I...

Oct 15, 2020
  95. Cicelee replied to the thread Mage proc augs.

I know about the mob in Empyr. I am just waiting for next expansion to see if there is an upgrade. I have spent enough time at that...

Oct 15, 2020
  96. Cicelee replied to the thread Mage proc augs.

What Szilent says is best. I am hoping for a new one in next expansion because I don't have the Curio yet (love RNG) and that is the one...

Oct 14, 2020
  97. Cicelee replied to the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

I wonder if they have an end game in mind. Not everything lasts forever, and you don't like it when your favorite TV show jumps the shark....

Oct 13, 2020
  98. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Raider fatigue

Life has gotten in the way of Everquest over the past couple of years. Married, now a 5 year old daughter, family moved closer to be with...

Oct 13, 2020
  99. Cicelee liked dreamweaver's post in the thread We are waiting........Dev's.

Harsh but fair.

Oct 13, 2020
  100. Cicelee replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

This is 100% truth. Reminds me of a time when I was around level 18 minding my business somewhere in the Faydark region when I get a...

Oct 9, 2020
  101. Cicelee replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

My first two characters were a ranger and cleric, which lasted all of a day or two. Frustrated and trying to decide what I would want to...

Oct 7, 2020
  102. Cicelee replied to the thread Everquest and For the King similarities..

I remember when X-Com came out for the PS1 when I was in college. My roommate and I at the time took turns playing that game 44 of the...

Oct 2, 2020
  103. Cicelee liked Duder's post in the thread Everquest and For the King similarities..

My favorite non-EQ game. UFO Defense/Enemy Unknown of course. The new ones were cool but could not compare to the first. TFTD was great...

Oct 2, 2020
  104. Cicelee replied to the thread C'Mon....

No new expansion. The game will be sunset on October 21, 2020. Sorry. Or maybe there will be another announcement on that date. But I am...

Oct 2, 2020
  105. Cicelee posted a new thread.

If your class could have one thing another class has...

Note- this thread is meant to be for fun. It is not advocating for any additional class abilities. The event any of these will be granted...

Oct 2, 2020
  106. Cicelee replied to the thread We are waiting........Dev's.

I wonder how many views of this thread is because someone saw DEV by the title name and clicked to see what information was being...

Oct 2, 2020
  107. Cicelee replied to the thread TOV T3 Raid Length.

Thanks to those so far who posted how many seconds TOV T3 raids take. Would be curious to know a few more for comparison sake, whether it...

Oct 2, 2020
  108. Cicelee liked Allayna's post in the thread TOV T3 Raid Length.

Machin Shin tracks guild best times. We haven’t updated our post since July, but this is what we have for the 3 tier 3 raids. Seeking the...

Oct 2, 2020
  109. Cicelee liked Fullwin's post in the thread TOV T3 Raid Length.

I don't have complete logs for everything and I have no memory of which achievements we did when, but the above numbers seem typical (and...

Oct 2, 2020
  110. Cicelee liked Ibudin's post in the thread TOV T3 Raid Length.

I'd have to research parses but each event seems to run between 1100-1500 seconds for us depending on how many people show up and what...

Oct 2, 2020
  111. Cicelee liked Nennius's post in the thread Make the rare spawn boost permanent.

RNG Google it. And why do you think you rate a personal response?

Oct 1, 2020
  112. Cicelee liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Make the rare spawn boost permanent.

Random number generator. Your case isn't unique. This has happened since the very first day of Everquest. Calling out a dev to...

Oct 1, 2020
  113. Cicelee replied to the thread Make the rare spawn boost permanent.

Only six hours? Amateur...

Oct 1, 2020
  114. Cicelee posted a new thread.

TOV T3 Raid Length

Every guild is different. Different classes, raid makeup, skill, strategies, etc. There are three T3 raids in TOV- two in Kael, one in...

Oct 1, 2020
  115. Cicelee replied to the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

I have never played on a TLP because I could never DPS race or train or engage in toxic behavior like what is described ad nauseum. I...

Sep 30, 2020
  116. Cicelee replied to the thread Familiars for melee.

I would imagine Ganak is the best for melee. My alt monk is rolling with Nagafen, which IIRC adds 800 hp or so. That is only because monk...

Sep 30, 2020
  117. Cicelee liked Dibab's post in the thread Make the rare spawn boost permanent.

what else would you expect. For literal decades we have camped spawned, sat for hours and we dealt with it. We dont make a post...

Sep 30, 2020
  118. Cicelee liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Make the rare spawn boost permanent.

So why bother making the thread in the first place?

Sep 30, 2020
  119. Cicelee replied to the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

Feels like the issue is more about your inability to understand EQ 2020 on TLP servers. You keep wanting EQ 2000, where stuff like this...

Sep 30, 2020
  120. Cicelee replied to the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

How can you "AFK play" EQ on a once every five hour spawn? And to OP- you lost this battle. You lost one Hadden. Hopefully you will be at...

Sep 30, 2020
  121. Cicelee replied to the thread Make the rare spawn boost permanent.

This game has always been about the time sink. Maybe this is not the game for you?

Sep 29, 2020
  122. Cicelee replied to the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

Let me play devil's advocate for a moment. You were at a camp. You spent an unknown amount of time there. Druid wants the camp but you are...

Sep 29, 2020
  123. Cicelee replied to the thread What they got right....

1. TS can be auto combined, reducing thousands of mouse clicks 2. Having missions, mercenary and partisan tasks give a lot of XP in TOV,...

Sep 28, 2020
  124. Cicelee replied to the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

1. Make resists matter. It feels like everyone is max, and they don't mean nothing. 2. Make heroic WIS and INT mean something to WIS and...

Sep 28, 2020
  125. Cicelee replied to the thread Monk type 3 augments pre TOV.

Thank you kind sir!

Sep 26, 2020
  126. Cicelee liked Lisard's post in the thread Monk type 3 augments pre TOV.

the 2 Eye of the storm ones from shards landing terrorpalm from shards landing stone of judgement the tears of alaris if you have...

Sep 26, 2020
  127. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Monk type 3 augments pre TOV

Which type 3 augments do monks use at 115 that are not on the TOV augment vendor? Thanks!

Forum: Melee

Sep 26, 2020
  128. Cicelee replied to the thread abject failure as a company.

All I know is when my wife calls me an "abject failure" then I immediately respond to correct all the issues that she has presented before...

Sep 22, 2020
  129. Cicelee replied to the thread Just a Simple Request.

If the player in the OP who needed a rez had complied with your request, would you have automatically given them a rez regardless? If not,...

Sep 20, 2020
  130. Cicelee replied to the thread ToV: How do i do bard DPS please?.

So on my box bard I currently go with Aria, Warmarch, Poison DOT, Cold DOT, Disease DOT, Fire DOT, Pulse (regen plus heal crit) and I think...

Sep 19, 2020
  131. Cicelee replied to the thread Will the 4 TBL evolve items age out in next expansion?.

Casters, and casting DPS classes such as rangers, are able to use melee and casting DD procs. I believe you can have 8 of them as of now-...

Sep 18, 2020
  132. Cicelee liked Zunar's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

What about bathroom visits? We eat and drink until we almost explode, but we can never get relief on the characters?? I demand an...

Sep 17, 2020
  133. Cicelee replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

All this talk about milk and cows and other nonsense, and no one even mentions the real question- When do our characters sleep? Correct...

Sep 17, 2020
  134. Cicelee replied to the thread So how come monks never got an insta kill?.

Forgive my ignorance, it has been a long time since I played my monk.... Flying kick is /auto now. You are saying that Thunderfoot no...

Sep 11, 2020
  135. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Better duo with Ranger- Mage or Bard

I have been debating for awhile about what to use my heroic characters for. I have decided I truly want a ranger-it was my first toon back...

Sep 10, 2020
  136. Cicelee replied to the thread Aradune - Make VP key for sale in DB store or increase spawn rates.

I have no horse in this race. As I mentioned i do not play a TLP. A question for you, since you are against opening up VP for a month...

Sep 10, 2020
  137. Cicelee replied to the thread Aradune - Make VP key for sale in DB store or increase spawn rates.

As someone who does not play TLP, I think a reasonable compromise is to open the zone towards the end of the expansion cycle. If you guys...

Sep 10, 2020
  138. Cicelee replied to the thread I have a question....

The future of EQ for new players are TLP servers, unless you know people on Live who can get you up to speed. One debate topic- quite a...

Sep 10, 2020
  139. Cicelee replied to the thread *an enraged golem.

Telling people to stay away from bad behavior doesn't change the fact that bad behavior is happening and needs to be addressed....

Sep 9, 2020
  140. Cicelee liked Dragnet Sleuth's post in the thread *an enraged golem.

Even admits to it proudly on the forums. This is what we've come to in modern EQ.

Sep 9, 2020
  141. Cicelee replied to the thread *an enraged golem.

What is considered a train to some, is not considered a train to others. However in the truest definition of what a "train" is, one mob...

Sep 9, 2020
  142. Cicelee replied to the thread Raid Warriors - What Illusions/Familiar combo do you tend to run? (Tov).

It just seems wrong. Maybe it is intended. Maybe devs are aware and approve two familiar buffs at the same time. It would be reassuring...

Sep 8, 2020
  143. Cicelee replied to the thread Raid Warriors - What Illusions/Familiar combo do you tend to run? (Tov).

Having the benefits of two familiar? That seems like something that should be corrected. This coming from someone who has both and...

Sep 8, 2020
  144. Cicelee replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

I thought TOV raids dropping thousands of pieces of gear each week was the game idea to encourage people to make alts...

Sep 7, 2020
  145. Cicelee replied to the thread For all the doubting Thomas's.

Top guild posts self congratulatory post. Members of server mock and laugh at post. Members of top guild take offense and are confused as...

Sep 7, 2020
  146. Cicelee replied to the thread New Expansion Releases....

Some people create threads to try and influence others. Some people try to change item A, and instead others decide to change item B....

Sep 7, 2020
  147. Cicelee liked Duder's post in the thread New Expansion Releases....

Are you asking as to bait people to respond so that you can berate them and tell them how they're wrong because they don't agree with you...

Sep 6, 2020
  148. Cicelee replied to the thread New Expansion Releases....

Someone really thinks highly of themselves...

Sep 6, 2020
  149. Cicelee replied to the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

Isn't all this talk in this thread the equivalent of whether to buy a Bentley or a Rolls Royce to drive to the grocery store that is five...

Sep 3, 2020
  150. Cicelee replied to the thread Necro Epic 2.0: before/after.

Well don't I feel dumb.

Sep 2, 2020
  151. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Necro Epic 2.0: before/after

Before August 2020 patch- necromancers were topping raid parses After August 2020 patch- necromancers are topping raid parses Which...

Sep 2, 2020
  152. Cicelee replied to the thread The Second Wind FV.

IBTL

Sep 1, 2020
  153. Cicelee replied to the thread VP key the current cancer of Aradune.

If you are in a guild that is telling others to skip VP because the loot is bad... Why are you and your guild in such a rush on server...

Aug 31, 2020
  154. Cicelee replied to the thread Ice Encrusted (chase) items ranked by value?.

What is this ice encrusted stuff you speak of? I think it is fake news! I will believe it when I loot one ;)

Aug 31, 2020
  155. Cicelee replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

Wow. I did not expect this thread to reach two pages, and it is at three. And the discussion, for the most part, has been civil. Thank you...

Aug 28, 2020
  156. Cicelee replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

I will bite. I have been told by numerous players across multiple servers that the three best places to XP the earring are- 1. Dwarf...

Aug 27, 2020
  157. Cicelee replied to the thread raid flagging suggestion.

No skin off my back. Do not care what others do. However, I am allowed to have an opinion. And it is my opinion that players who care...

Aug 27, 2020
  158. Cicelee posted a new thread.

When is enough.... enough?

Just completed Tactical Observations for the earring quest. Previously I would kill wurms in the GD mission to level up the earring. I can...

Aug 27, 2020
  159. Cicelee replied to the thread raid flagging suggestion.

Sone EQ players are more concerned about their virtual pixels than their real life flesh and blood. Which is a whole nother topic for...

Aug 27, 2020
  160. Cicelee replied to the thread <Thats EQ Baby> zerg VP with 31 people.

Salt? Or the fact that no one cares anymore about a server first on the ninth or twelfth iteration of this? I am sure the 31 that were...

Aug 23, 2020
  161. Cicelee replied to the thread <Thats EQ Baby> zerg VP with 31 people.

31 people care. Should be very proud for being the 36,981st guild to clear VP...

Aug 22, 2020
  162. Cicelee replied to the thread raid flagging suggestion.

Can there, or will there, ever be a raid that is challenging enough for you though? I don't say it with disrespect, but sometimes...

Aug 22, 2020
  163. Cicelee replied to the thread Siren's Grotto 2.0.

Wasn't the trick that you stuck yourself at the CS zone in tunnel, camped out, then logged back in a d you were at the WW tunnel?

Aug 21, 2020
  164. Cicelee replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Random thoughtless poster? That is a first... For the 20 plus years I have been playing, the three INT DPS classes have traditionally...

Aug 21, 2020
  165. Cicelee replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

If a wizard could beat out every other class on Griklor, would that be acceptable as a start? Wizards should not do well on long raids,...

Aug 20, 2020
  166. Cicelee replied to the thread What I don't want from my gaming.

I agree. Why even bother playing with others in a MMO? O that is right, because it is a MMO. My bad.

Aug 20, 2020
  167. Cicelee liked Sancus's post in the thread Caster weapon spell proc augs.

Unfortunately after they made damage procs scale based on item level, you can't take the data in spell parsers at face value. The proc...

Aug 20, 2020
  168. Cicelee replied to the thread Caster weapon spell proc augs.

I have the TOV one. And Bone Marrow. I just don't know if I want to try and drag someone along for a camp for an aug that is probably...

Aug 20, 2020
  169. Cicelee replied to the thread Caster weapon spell proc augs.

For me, I am going to skip the Curio and just wait for whatever the next expansioj brings. No desire to spend hours at a camp on a named...

Aug 20, 2020
  170. Cicelee replied to the thread Caster weapon spell proc augs.

While I cannot see if my ice procs get resisted a lot or not, I will say that I see them land a LOT on TOV mobs. Obviously Sancus and...

Aug 20, 2020
  171. Cicelee replied to the thread Caster weapon spell proc augs.

I still use the aug listed in the OP :(

Aug 20, 2020
  172. Cicelee replied to the thread Planar Power 15/35 at 115....

Thank you. And yes maybe I was looking at Innate Eminence, not Planar Power. See what happens when you are at work trying to remember your...

Aug 19, 2020
  173. Cicelee liked Cragzop's post in the thread Planar Power 15/35 at 115....

First of all, you are remembering Innate Eminence, which is 15/30 (after max autogrant) and 35 AA for each next level, not Planar Power....

Aug 19, 2020
  174. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Planar Power 15/35 at 115...

So my 115 bard, from auto grant, is either 15/35 or 20/35 planar power, with 35 AA foe the next level. My question- I believe gaining a...

Aug 19, 2020
  175. Cicelee liked Sancus's post in the thread How to improve DPS and stats as a high end Magician?.

I'd like to touch on this a bit. As others have mentioned, the benefit of gear is pretty marginal once you have raid gear in a few key...

Aug 19, 2020
  176. Cicelee liked Nennius's post in the thread So disappointed....

I think a sort of forum malaise has set in. Or perhaps the nerd rage has found another outlet.

Aug 19, 2020
  177. Cicelee liked Skuz's post in the thread Predictions World Firsts / WORLD RECORDS broken (Kunark Edition).

The one world record I can see getting broken during Kunark on Aradune is this one: [IMG] [media]

Aug 19, 2020
  178. Cicelee replied to the thread So disappointed....

It is not just about the necro epic. Usually on patch day FQ comes through with multiple threads creating drama and hilarity. Today has...

Aug 19, 2020
  179. Cicelee liked Fintank's post in the thread Ranger DPS.

Ranger DPS at the moment is in a very good spot. There are obviously things we could use as quality of life upgrades but that's a trend for...

Aug 19, 2020
  180. Cicelee liked Chopin.Xegony's post in the thread Bard- which weapon is main hand?.

Is that the damage/delay with the augs in them? Or without. Just from memory it looks like those are the unaugged based dmg/delay for...

Aug 19, 2020
  181. Cicelee replied to the thread Bard- which weapon is main hand?.

Thank you all for the advice. This week I got Maleficence in primary and Axe of Carnage (the fire proc) in off hand. I am contemplating...

Aug 19, 2020
  182. Cicelee liked Sancus's post in the thread MAG - RBoB vs Treaded.

It's less cut and dry for Mages. Your analysis is a good way to go about comparing the two focuses, but Wizards and Mages are too...

Aug 19, 2020
  183. Cicelee posted a new thread.

So disappointed...

It is patch day Forum Quest. By now there would have been multiple complaint threads about changes in game, or patch taking too long, or...

Aug 19, 2020
  184. Cicelee liked Monkman's post in the thread next expansion achievmentbonuses.

Be great if they had 1-3 different beta rewards that you could choose one of depending on your preferences.

Aug 19, 2020
  185. Cicelee liked Leigo's post in the thread Armor class- that second number.

second number is your evasion. It will increase with HAgi

Aug 19, 2020
  186. Cicelee replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

The perception of the wizard class is that they are being over shadowed by other classes in the burst DPS mode, which is where wizards...

Aug 19, 2020
  187. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Armor class- that second number

So i decided this week, with all the rotting TOV raid loot happening, to outfit my box bard. I was able to get 17 pieces of raid gear,...

Aug 19, 2020
  188. Cicelee replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Magician epic is still useful???????? WHERE HAVE I BEEN ALL THIS TIME?????????

Aug 14, 2020
  189. Cicelee replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

I think necromancers are still going to be just fine, even after losing the epic focus. You can now wield a 2 hander on raids with a DD...

Aug 14, 2020
  190. Cicelee replied to the thread Casual versus Hardcore.

To answer the question for the 500th time in my 20 plus year EQ career... Play time has nothing to do with HC vs C. It is what you do in...

Aug 13, 2020
  191. Cicelee replied to the thread Casual versus Hardcore.

ROI raids Sunday night for three hours, and then probably the majority of their players (who are already max TS raid gear and everything...

Aug 13, 2020
  192. Cicelee liked Bullsnooze's post in the thread AFK Checked and Suspended while in DZ.

There is likely more to this story - leaving a few things out are we?

Aug 13, 2020
  193. Cicelee replied to the thread AFK Checked and Suspended while in DZ.

If you popped your own DZ and no one else was in the zone but you and no one else could enter into it, why would it matter to anyone if you...

Aug 13, 2020