Cicelee's Recent Activity

1. Cicelee replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

My only concern is that if the devs change the system from 0-2 ore drops to 1-2 that they may also change something else. Such as amount of...

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:39 AM
  2. Cicelee replied to the thread Will Rangers ever be fixed?.

Are ranger mana problems there because if they get more mana, they are surpassing zerkers and rogues and such and devs don't want that due...

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:34 AM
  3. Cicelee replied to the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

Forgive my ignorance. A naked 125 warrior, for example, no bank, nothing except AA, TS, achievements, etc. How is selling a krono for 5...

Apr 21, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  4. Cicelee replied to the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

Why would anyone willingly want to transfer a naked character with no money, bank, gear, etc. off of FV to another server? What would be...

Apr 21, 2024 at 8:56 AM
  5. Cicelee replied to the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

I am mad that I used timber to make group monk 2hb when I now don't have to and can just go back to NOS raid. I demand my timber to be...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:56 PM
  6. Cicelee replied to the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

To sell the new expansion. At this point of the expansion year, anyone that was going to purchase the expansion for whatever reason has...

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:00 AM
  7. Cicelee replied to the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

As someone born in the early 70s, I should have remembered MTV started in 1981. Video Killed the Radio Star. Bonus points if you knew...

Apr 17, 2024
  8. Cicelee replied to the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Thank you for the transparency and information! And all of that while being upbeat is fantastic!

Apr 17, 2024
  9. Cicelee liked klanderso's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

The downside of doing patches in the middle of the night (which would probably be anywhere from 9pm to 4am Pacific) is that it's 100%...

Apr 17, 2024
  10. Cicelee replied to the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Original post asks for a dev name to respond to inner workings. Thread creator goes back to Vet Lounge, sees blue DEV by thread title...

Apr 17, 2024
  11. Cicelee replied to the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Well halfling. Now that song is stuck in my head all day. Thanks. On a more positive note, MTV videos in the 70s and early 80s were...

Apr 17, 2024
  12. Cicelee posted a new thread.

What exactly happens during a patch downtime?

So today's patch will be around 6-8 hours of downtime or so. And the red message says something about maintenance. But can anyone...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 17, 2024
  13. Cicelee replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

On that note, I have an alt with a gnoll reaver illusion that has five ranks to get. Does this mean because shrouds are not in game that...

Apr 16, 2024
  14. Cicelee replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Original EQ also did not have EQ Resource, or Alla, or raidloot.com, or allowed players 2-3 months to test out all the expansion content...

Apr 12, 2024
  15. Cicelee replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

To me, a fair compromise would be to keep the single slot ore but move all Ores to a vendor to buy with currency. And have the ability...

Apr 6, 2024
  16. Cicelee replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

IMHO there are several questions that need to be answered, all in regards to time investment. Because let's be frank- it doesn't take...

Apr 6, 2024
  17. Cicelee replied to the thread Persona wishlist.

All of these are amazing ideas that have never been shared before. Thank you for all of these amazing and brand new ideas on how to make...

Apr 3, 2024
  18. Cicelee replied to the thread 90% rez.

Real players don't take a rez and just grind back lost XP...

Apr 3, 2024
  19. Cicelee replied to the thread Raising resists.

I remember having a full set of blue diamond resist gear. Those were the days.

Apr 3, 2024
  20. Cicelee replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

It is always surprising to me the amount of players who think a 10% offense type 3 will increase your DPS from 2 million to 2.2 million,...

Mar 27, 2024
  21. Cicelee replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Probably the same reason why a mission doesn't always drop an evolving neck, but drops other things. Or the named doesn't always drop...

Mar 26, 2024
  22. Cicelee replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

And yet there is a large percentage of the player base that goes crazy and camps a named for days/weeks to get an aug that is 1 hdex...

Mar 25, 2024
  23. Cicelee liked Nennius's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Not especially. Just a bit intrigued by all the folks who are soooo angry about a game. And can you answer the question? Do you have...

Mar 21, 2024
  24. Cicelee liked Nennius's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

No, it isn't. Opinion isn't fact. Share a fact. How do you know? We all get that you are upset that a game isn't working as most...

Mar 21, 2024
  25. Cicelee liked Marton's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Daybreak is looking for cheap/free adv like Riou said.

Mar 20, 2024
  26. Cicelee replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

The problem is that there isn't just one kind of EQ player. There are lots of different kinds. Devs cannot make everyone happy. And they...

Mar 20, 2024
  27. Cicelee replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

This isn't 1999-2003 anymore, when each server had thousands upon thousands of players. Where pick up groups with six random players...

Mar 20, 2024
  28. Cicelee liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Yes. Bug report was filed.

Mar 17, 2024
  29. Cicelee replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I am not sure exactly how to get the achievement. Ran mission last night, did the helm on named thing and defeated him. Got an egg, turned...

Mar 17, 2024
  30. Cicelee replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Wait you can fail at Overseer?

Mar 15, 2024
  31. Cicelee replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I do not care how other people play the game. I. Do. Not. Care. How. Other. People. Play. The. Game. Do you understand? Or do I have...

Mar 15, 2024
  32. Cicelee replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Excuse me? Where did I tell Marton that he has to play a certain way? We are debating about adding currency to merc/partisan tasks....

Mar 15, 2024
  33. Cicelee replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I never said players were asking for 45 or 90 currency or 135 currency to do a merc task like they get with a mission. Please share...

Mar 15, 2024
  34. Cicelee replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I agree that it would be nice for group currency to be added to merc/partisans as a one time thing. But I get the feeling they want to...

Mar 15, 2024
  35. Cicelee replied to the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

After about 45-50 missions without a neck, I had a rant in guild chat about the topic, throwing a tantrum the rival of one thrown by a...

Mar 14, 2024
  36. Cicelee liked Ozon's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

And this is why lawyers and way to long EULAs exist, someone always trying to game they system, versus common sense.

Mar 14, 2024
  37. Cicelee replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

I am merely speculating, but I would think if I hit one button and then lean back in my chair, hands clasped behind my head, while my six...

Mar 14, 2024
  38. Cicelee replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I still enjoy the game, sorry you do not.

Mar 13, 2024
  39. Cicelee replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

And I agree 100% with all that. Just saying to make the comment that it was one shot in Beta because it easy doesn't necessarily make...

Mar 12, 2024
  40. Cicelee replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Who is forcing players to have to do progression to hit 125? The only forcing of progression is if you want to evolve your neck or cloak...

Mar 12, 2024
  41. Cicelee replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Imagine spending lots of development money each expansion, creating new zones, task, quests, story lore, theme, context, etc. Only to...

Mar 12, 2024
  42. Cicelee replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

FWIW I have always felt that how "the race" rankings were determined were flawed and somewhat silly. At the same time, I also honestly...

Mar 12, 2024
  43. Cicelee replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

Agree with everything except the quoted part. The raids are easy, I agree. Tbey should be more difficult, I agree. But when you say they...

Mar 11, 2024
  44. Cicelee liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 11, 2024
  45. Cicelee replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Is your issue XP for the returning player, or XP from 121-125, or both? I have some ideas on the former, not the latter...

Mar 11, 2024
  46. Cicelee replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I agree with everything you said except that last sentence. The problem for some players is that the first 15 years the game was a...

Mar 11, 2024
  47. Cicelee replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

This game is 25 years old. How many video or computer games are out there that came out 25 years ago that you have never played that you...

Mar 10, 2024
  48. Cicelee replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I am not the one complaining about mob kill XP, the OP is. And I am not telling people to get over it- you are twisting my words around...

Mar 10, 2024
  49. Cicelee replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Because there are reason(s) why XP was moved. People just don't like the answer(s) given. It is like a child that used to go to a store...

Mar 10, 2024
  50. Cicelee posted a new thread.

EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?

TLNGR- Does the community want to change how future "launch day races" are ranked, and if so what should it be changed to? It has been...

Mar 10, 2024
  51. Cicelee replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I dunno. If XP was placed on mobs and removed from quests, some/many would have left years ago and they may not have had a 25th year. I...

Mar 10, 2024
  52. Cicelee replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

I have mentioned Beta as providing an advantage previously, so I feel as if this post is somewhat directed at me. I never said it would...

Mar 4, 2024
  53. Cicelee replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

That is awesome, congratulations! However, you mentioned the HF raid. While that was your first time on the raid, I am pretty sure...

Mar 4, 2024
  54. Cicelee liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Bold claim.

Mar 3, 2024
  55. Cicelee replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

O I agree 100%. It truly is a double edged sword- to have a true, real indicator of a "race" then everyone goes in blind and then you...

Mar 3, 2024
  56. Cicelee replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Maybe I am wrong, but the whining isn't stemming from end raid gaming in general. It centers around the difficulty (or lack thereof)...

Mar 3, 2024
  57. Cicelee replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

A lot of the top 10/20 guilds (maybe more) have done each raid in Beta dozens upon dozens of times. The ability to practice a raid, defeat...

Mar 3, 2024
  58. Cicelee replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Many cats are happy! Congratulations to a new King of the Hill! This is the first time in how many years a guild not named ROI is on the...

Mar 2, 2024
  59. Cicelee replied to the thread ALT Tab Issue.

OK I was not aware of the Test thing. At least I know it is not just me. A shame it was not at least addressed. One can only hope it...

Feb 24, 2024
  60. Cicelee posted a new thread.

ALT Tab Issue

Before 2/21 patch- main character is full screen. Secondary character in window 2/3 of monitor screen. I alt tab between the two...

Feb 24, 2024
  61. Cicelee replied to the thread Collection Suggestion.

I am always shocked when I sell a prior expansion collectable for anything over 100 plat. Heck a few weeks ago I sold some TOL collect...

Feb 22, 2024
  62. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Collection Suggestion

Collection set XYZ contains 8 collects to get. I want to sell all 8 in bazaar. As of now, the 8 take up 8 inventory slots. Over time bags...

Feb 22, 2024
  63. Cicelee replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

Fair and valid point.

Feb 21, 2024
  64. Cicelee replied to the thread Would you play a single-player/co-op version of EQ..

No.

Feb 21, 2024
  65. Cicelee replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

And yet we have a year long Anniversary tower quest line that yields similar results with similar work. Although since it is temporary...

Feb 21, 2024
  66. Cicelee replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

As someone a long time ago once said, the Veterans Lounge is not an airport. You don't have to announce your arrival or departure to...

Feb 21, 2024
  67. Cicelee replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

So what is the goal of a brand new to EQ player? Is it to immediately race to 125? If so, then yes you need money or resources/people to...

Feb 21, 2024
  68. Cicelee replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

There is a segment of the player base that want to sit in one corner of one zone and pull/kill the same 10 mobs for twelve months until...

Feb 21, 2024
  69. Cicelee replied to the thread Unlucky on luck augs or drop rates messed up.

Last night did Prisoner of Azkaban raid trash. 5 devotee, 0 luck. I left after Rallosians and pumas were all dead, not sure what else was...

Feb 21, 2024
  70. Cicelee replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

In defense, the OP has not responded to this thread in over 36 hours. Conversely there has been 31 replies from various people on the...

Feb 19, 2024
  71. Cicelee replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

For those keeping score, the OP has 96 of.the first 206 replies on this thread. IMHO hard to think that the community wants PVP when one...

Feb 17, 2024
  72. Cicelee replied to the thread Unlucky on luck augs or drop rates messed up.

From what I remember, max benefits from luck each expansion isn't limited to the most luck you can have. There is a range where you can...

Feb 17, 2024
  73. Cicelee replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

If every chest was guaranteed only one T1, only one T2, only one spell and a little more currency... would that be the worst thing in...

Feb 17, 2024
  74. Cicelee replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Honestly doesn't matter what loot distribution system a guild uses. If you play the game, if you attend raids, you will eventually get...

Feb 16, 2024
  75. Cicelee replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Feels like instead of having FV get PVP, it would be better to have FV rules on Zek. Add the stipulation you cannot transfer off Zek, in...

Feb 16, 2024
  76. Cicelee replied to the thread Unlucky on luck augs or drop rates messed up.

Last night in Mischief, 3 luck and 2 devotee

Feb 16, 2024
  77. Cicelee liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Raids.

No.

Feb 11, 2024
  78. Cicelee replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Curious how much currency each raider got in that raid week. Or how many spells went to raiders. Or how many alts got some loot I am...

Feb 11, 2024
  79. Cicelee replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Lots of comments about chests being a "waste of time" if there are no TS items in it. Maybe we should go back to the old days when there...

Feb 8, 2024
  80. Cicelee replied to the thread Funny EQ moments.

During OOW expansion, was invited to a Riftseeker lesson burn XP group. I take the long route (no guild hall portal to WOS) and run it. I...

Feb 6, 2024
  81. Cicelee liked Zalkk - AB's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

EQ would benefit greatly from a lot less Uberkingkong

Feb 3, 2024
  82. Cicelee replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

But again, that is your opinion. You think this loot system is bad. Cool. I think it is fine. Cool. Guess what? Dev's don't care what...

Feb 3, 2024
  83. Cicelee replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

But it isn't bad itemization. Just cause you think it is doesn't mean it isn't. Just like just because I think it is good doesn't mean...

Feb 3, 2024
  84. Cicelee replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

It is not the fault of the developers that a player would rather have an extra 1-2 hDex and an extra 800hp on an item. No one says you...

Feb 3, 2024
  85. Cicelee replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Many generations play this game. There is one, in particular, that has no patience and wants everything right now, right this moment....

Feb 3, 2024
  86. Cicelee replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

The point of the thread is that chests are not dropping T2 loot and that makes people mad. I said last expansion, with the same loot...

Feb 3, 2024
  87. Cicelee replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

All I know is personally, I geared up three characters maintaining a 65-75 percent raid attendance. This expansion has the same loot system...

Feb 2, 2024
  88. Cicelee liked Nniki's post in the thread Why have another No Ro port?.

It places you directly in front of the tower.

Feb 1, 2024
  89. Cicelee replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I do find it funny that raiders don't care about a 500-1k improvement on a new expansion T1 item, but they will KS and train and do...

Jan 27, 2024
  90. Cicelee replied to the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

Honestly there are two questions you have to ask to answer the question- 1. Do I want to maximize my DPS? If you don't care about your...

Jan 26, 2024
  91. Cicelee replied to the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

No.

Jan 25, 2024
  92. Cicelee replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

There is a difference between the words "trivialize" and "make easier". When I see the word "trivialize", I think that I can close my...

Jan 18, 2024
  93. Cicelee replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Why are some non raiders so bent out of shape on raid gear? It is sad. Gear helps, but it isn't the automatic I win checkmark some of...

Jan 18, 2024
  94. Cicelee replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

The hilarious part of your response is the fact that I said SOME players, and then you posted an assumption that EVERY player will....

Jan 14, 2024
  95. Cicelee replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

Probably because if there were no lockouts, some players would sub for a month and do all the content and then not sub for 11 months....

Jan 14, 2024
  96. Cicelee replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

DBG wants money. If I can get all my loot and gear within two months, and not subscribe the remaining ten months, that is $170 lost...

Jan 14, 2024
  97. Cicelee replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

It is a problem when the game offers zero challenge. When Joe Schmo, wearing gear from four years ago can AFK tank current expansion T2...

Jan 14, 2024
  98. Cicelee replied to the thread Rogue - Adjusted the Class AA, Anatomy.

Hit /pet attack, go AFK. O wait, wrong class sorry

Jan 10, 2024
  99. Cicelee replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

Ask a developer why it is detrimental. They are the ones creating the alternate personas. If I had to bet krono, I am positive they...

Jan 10, 2024
  100. Cicelee replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

So just completely ignore feedback from anyone who is not 110% invested into alternate personas, but might see things from a different...

Jan 10, 2024
  101. Cicelee replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

Someone in this thread doesn't want lockouts, and wants to have their main and (example) 10 alternate personas do 11 missions over the...

Jan 10, 2024
  102. Cicelee replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

One main with ten alts means within six hours, 11 characters has 270 LS currency One main with ten AP where AP get no lockouts means...

Jan 10, 2024
  103. Cicelee replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

But you can trivialize group content. Which is something alternate personas will participate in. I pay $15 a month or whatever to have...

Jan 10, 2024
  104. Cicelee replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

Would you be OK to not get any mission currency on all your personas? Because I would think the ability for someone to do the same two...

Jan 10, 2024
  105. Cicelee replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

It is not a multi class during battle. And yes, I think it would be super awesome if I could AP to an enchanter to clarity me, then AP...

Jan 10, 2024
  106. Cicelee replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

No. You want Alternate Persona to be something that it is not. It is for people who want to restart their main and not have to go through...

Jan 10, 2024
  107. Cicelee replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

They will, after every account that can buy LS buys it. Otherwise for those that don't have LS, this is the carrot they can dangle in...

Jan 9, 2024
  108. Cicelee replied to the thread Mage pet tanking vs Warrior.

Main magician for over two decades here... Given appropriate pet focus, mage earth/air can tank one single current expansion mob just...

Jan 9, 2024
  109. Cicelee replied to the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

You type a lot of words of criticism, but never seem to present any solutions. My wife is the same way- she complains about what I make...

Jan 8, 2024
  110. Cicelee replied to the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

I think it would be awesome for the OP to be allowed to design a raid in EQ, where OP has complete control of everything that is scripted...

Jan 8, 2024
  111. Cicelee replied to the thread Persona Leveling.

Why do some players think they are entitled to a max level/max AA persona 30 days after release of the feature? Have some patience. We all...

Jan 5, 2024
  112. Cicelee replied to the thread Massive overseer conversion!.

Are you all doing Overseer every day 1-3 times a day to get hundreds of the same hero?!?!? I personally use it at the start of an...

Jan 3, 2024
  113. Cicelee replied to the thread Despawning mobs in FF mission?.

So I must have gotten down to just Elmara or whomever the Vah Shir NPC is, and it went to the next part of mission. I find it amazing...

Jan 2, 2024
  114. Cicelee replied to the thread Despawning mobs in FF mission?.

I may have not mentioned properly, but my DPS had not decreased this attempt. If anything I was able to add two rk2 spells/songs and...

Jan 1, 2024
  115. Cicelee replied to the thread Despawning mobs in FF mission?.

You will lose them throughout the mission, especially if you are not able to tank and are solo/duo- you just cannot put forth the amount...

Jan 1, 2024
  116. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Despawning mobs in FF mission?

Yesterday I did mage, box bard, merc, merc for FF mission. It was my 5th or 6th time doing so, completed mission all but one time (had to...

Jan 1, 2024
  117. Cicelee replied to the thread Please stop depopping mercs on zone crowding.

It is fun when you engage in a named, and seconds later your merc is suspended. Especially if you rely on your healer merc for heals, your...

Dec 27, 2023
  118. Cicelee replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

False. If casual Joe Schmo in group gear and augs from four expansions ago says LS is easy, then there is a problem. If casual Joe...

Dec 27, 2023
  119. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Does anyone think LS is hard?

Curious. I think it is very easy, but I also admit I play a class that can solo, I have a box that is easy to do the basics, and I have...

Dec 27, 2023
  120. Cicelee replied to the thread Spell damage in LS vs NoS.

On Day 1 I did rudimentary math in my head, so take my "findings" with however many grains of salt you wish. It seems like 116-120 rk3...

Dec 27, 2023
  121. Cicelee replied to the thread Suggestion: Revamped PoP flagging.

I would much rather have developers work on new content than worry about a flagging system from 20 years ago. Yes it could be better. Yes...

Dec 26, 2023
  122. Cicelee replied to the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

For the 734,982nd time... IMHO alternate personas are great for players who want to main change/create an alt and do not want to take the...

Dec 26, 2023
  123. Cicelee replied to the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

There is something to be said about trying to prevent double work for your character. Not everyone in the game is able to play 24/7 and...

Dec 18, 2023
  124. Cicelee replied to the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

What is your problem/issue with a request to have an evolving item initially be subject to RNG, but at some point allow the player to...

Dec 18, 2023
  125. Cicelee replied to the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

I would assume after 75 missions someone would have a neck by then. I just don't think it would hurt to have it on. And I would guess...

Dec 17, 2023
  126. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Evolving Item on Vendor NPC

With the drop rate on the neck abysmally low (I have seen 2 out of 23 missions), I wonder if it would be an idea to place it on the type 5...

Dec 17, 2023
  127. Cicelee replied to the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

General AA should be shared between main and personas. I do think the persona should have to obtain arch, class, focus AA separate from...

Dec 16, 2023
  128. Cicelee replied to the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

Expansion is supposed to last for 12 months. It has been live for 10 days and you are mad about drop rates on heroism and fortitude? Do...

Dec 16, 2023
  129. Cicelee replied to the thread Trying to fully comprehend Personas before I buy LS... augs....

My main, coming into LS, was max AA, max slayers, Artisan Prize, max achievements for the past 5-7+ expansions, max...

Dec 16, 2023
  130. Cicelee replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

Agree with that, sharing the lockout timers is bleh. I understand the logic as to why- take raids as an example. My main magician does...

Dec 16, 2023
  131. Cicelee replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

The key word, of course, is new. A lot of veteran players who have 1+ alts as is do not have the time to make a new character. Which is...

Dec 16, 2023
  132. Cicelee liked Szilent's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

making any new character a Persona instead of an Alt starts them out with access to your main character's : Explorers Slayers...

Dec 16, 2023
  133. Cicelee replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

How much easier do you want than /target egg and then hit /pet attack? Or a ranger hits /target egg then /autofire? And to be honest,...

Dec 16, 2023
  134. Cicelee replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Spider webs makes players strategize and work together. Removing them makes it easy. There has to be some challenge. The lich doesn't...

Dec 12, 2023
  135. Cicelee replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

When Sancus refers to lean groups, he is referring to the classic De La Soul song "Me, Myself and I"

Dec 12, 2023
  136. Cicelee replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

I am pretty sure when 98-100% of the active playerbase on all Live servers have purchased the expansion, there will be some retro changes...

Dec 11, 2023
  137. Cicelee replied to the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

I have played for probably 6-8 hours since launch day. Only got 1/2 a level from banked NOS collects. Next time I log in later today I am...

Dec 11, 2023
  138. Cicelee replied to the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

You are not the "first" to talk about that achievement

Dec 11, 2023
  139. Cicelee replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

If you want the golem whatever it is mob to help you on Shalowain, then you need sparks. Otherwise it can be done without. I am curious...

Dec 11, 2023
  140. Cicelee replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Nowhere does it say a healer has to do the trade. You have six people in the group- generally one tank, one healer and four whatever....

Dec 10, 2023
  141. Cicelee liked Nniki's post in the thread bard chants (not aug related).

It's working as intended. It's just the same thing people seem to forget every level cap increase heh: higher ranks of chants have...

Dec 8, 2023
  142. Cicelee replied to the thread Please, /hidecritters ?.

What is the point of them? Is it for a merc task or something? New slayer?

Dec 8, 2023
  143. Cicelee replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

Alternate Personas are awesome for two types of players- 1. TLP servers who can start at level 1 and can level up 2 different characters...

Dec 8, 2023
  144. Cicelee replied to the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

I guess I don't get the big deal either way. We are all going to hit 125 if we play the game. It could be in March, January, Christmas,...

Dec 8, 2023
  145. Cicelee replied to the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

After reading the replies, I do not think this is what the OP had in mind as a response. Then again you did report a thread for "teasing"...

Dec 8, 2023
  146. Cicelee replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Love this thread. Awaiting more discussion. Wanting to see change. Yearning for improvement. Eager to see change. Ready for new raids....

Dec 8, 2023
  147. Cicelee replied to the thread Group Weapons in LS.

They will retro upgrade prior expansions next Spring. Right now they have to sell expansions. You want that awesome new weapon? You have...

Dec 6, 2023
  148. Cicelee replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Most humans like routines. It gives them a sense of comfort knowing what is to be expected and how to complete whatever task is in front....

Dec 6, 2023
  149. Cicelee replied to the thread What classes do you think today are underpowered?.

Updated in LS- Paladins, Clerics, Enchanters, Necromancers, Druids, Wizards are OP because they can stun All other classes are UP

Dec 6, 2023
  150. Cicelee replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

I decided to do pick up the six LI merc tasks. Could only do one due to 100+ in the zone. Not much was up on tracking for sure. The only...

Dec 6, 2023
  151. Cicelee replied to the thread LS Mission. Harsh requirements..

It would be nice to have a list of weapons, items, clickies, etc that would allow the ten classes that cannot stun to at least be able to...

Dec 6, 2023
  152. Cicelee replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

Maybe because all raids are in this zone that they did not want to enable picks, otherwise there could be a constant threat of mercs being...

Dec 5, 2023
  153. Cicelee liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread What's the current view on AFK playing?.

But after certain number of offences, you get your licence suspended.

Dec 5, 2023
  154. Cicelee replied to the thread What's the current view on AFK playing?.

It is illegal to drive 75 in a 65. Many do it. If you get caught, you will get a ticket. Same thing as AFK killing.

Dec 5, 2023
  155. Cicelee replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

Same. Although I tend to base my higher price point expansion on the self port clickie for convenience. Since every zone is connected to...

Dec 4, 2023
  156. Cicelee replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

I have next Wednesday through Friday off. Hoping to get a good chunk of progression done those days, I figure most will be at work so I...

Dec 4, 2023
  157. Cicelee liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 4, 2023
  158. Cicelee replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

You know what else is also far too easy and too predictable? Group missions Progression on your second/third/fourth character Camping a...

Dec 4, 2023
  159. Cicelee replied to the thread How stable is today's raiding scene?.

Everyone who raids is crazy. Therefore, raiding is very unstable.

Dec 3, 2023
  160. Cicelee replied to the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

Corpse wipe is better that Main Character wipe because of personas

Dec 1, 2023
  161. Cicelee replied to the thread Should we be worried about a roll back next week?.

No disrespect, but that is a lot of faith that you have that it "was an obvious error" (words rearranged to match better) from a company...

Nov 30, 2023
  162. Cicelee replied to the thread Should we be worried about a roll back next week?.

The issue with that is, it is one line in the middle of the patch notes. It is not all capital letters, not bolded, not larger front,...

Nov 30, 2023
  163. Cicelee posted a new thread.

Should we be worried about a roll back next week?

New expansion is launching on Tuesday with a feature that potentially can be catastrophic to your main character. While I personally am not...

Nov 29, 2023
  164. Cicelee replied to the thread Advantage of AP.

Personas is awesome for those who start over at level 1 on a TLP. As someone mentioned earlier/elsewhere, it is also nice for those who...

Nov 26, 2023
  165. Cicelee replied to the thread Advantage of AP.

I mentioned in another thread... My box bard account also has a 118 ranger. 3/4 augs missing, no progression done, no TS, no trophies, no...

Nov 25, 2023
  166. Cicelee replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

The advantage of the feature is if you want to start a level 1 alt on an account with an already established main. The ability to have a...

Nov 25, 2023
  167. Cicelee replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

So basically it is not an enhancement for your character like many hoped (your example of swapping to rogue, running somewhere, then...

Nov 24, 2023
  168. Cicelee replied to the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

Instead of getting angry at DBG about a roll back, players should be getting angry at the players who were duping and causing this issue in...

Nov 22, 2023
  169. Cicelee replied to the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

Sometimes it is fun and cool to start the bandwagon, to be a trend setter. This is not one of those times.

Nov 22, 2023
  170. Cicelee replied to the thread Veterans Day EQ.

I have family members, friends, co-workers, neighbors who have been in the military service for the past four plus decades. Only one of the...

Nov 13, 2023
  171. Cicelee replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

IMHO I don't think AP is "doing business as usual". It is a pretty big feature to the game. And while yes, non exec employees are not...

Nov 2, 2023
  172. Cicelee replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

100% disagree. It makes zero sense to me why you would spend so much time and energy and thought to create/invent AP and then shut down...

Nov 2, 2023
  173. Cicelee replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Broken record take inc- Alternate Persona is going to disappoint everyone, because all of us have a dream/vision of what we want it to be...

Nov 2, 2023