Chanaluss's Recent Activity

1. Chanaluss replied to the thread Teek unlock schedule.

Is there a particular reason why you would want Dragons of Norrath to be separated from Omens? The level 70 era is wrought with...

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:41 PM
  2. Chanaluss replied to the thread favorite race.

I am married to my lizards. I jumped immediately on an Iksar SK when i saw how cool looking they were and how hard the game said they were...

Apr 17, 2024
  3. Chanaluss replied to the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

Is that bad? It has its own guilds. Who cares if its not Faceless?

Apr 14, 2024
  4. Chanaluss liked Zansobar's post in the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

Look there is nothing wrong with a Mangler server ruleset. The issue is you can't put that ruleset up against a Mischief ruleset. Mischief...

Apr 8, 2024
  5. Chanaluss replied to the thread Can We Swap Server Names Around Please?.

Alternative names that may work better than Teek: Keeping with the Velious theme: Dain Frostreaver IV, Lendiniara, Ry`Gorr, Garzicor...

Apr 8, 2024
  6. Chanaluss liked Yinla's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Unless they don't want random loot and free trade.

Apr 7, 2024
  7. Chanaluss liked Runningbear's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

My Feedback First want to thank you for reading this. 1. Turn Tormax into a Oakwynd rule set. Oakwynd never got a fair shake because of the...

Apr 5, 2024
  8. Chanaluss replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

Id never propose full random without free trade. You could arguably do do Partial random, where the base loot is the same as normal,...

Apr 5, 2024
  9. Chanaluss replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

i dont think its likely to change heavily, but it is an absolutely golden opportunity for the devs to jump on the "all classes at...

Apr 5, 2024
  10. Chanaluss replied to the thread What after Plane of Power?.

Every TLP except for Agnarr eventually goes past the Planes of Power/LDoN era. What happens then depends on the server. You enter Gates of...

Apr 4, 2024
  11. Chanaluss replied to the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

While i dont know about the success of making it a boxing server, making Tormax a Mischief clone with Encounter Locking as opposed to...

Apr 4, 2024
  12. Chanaluss liked Ragnoruk's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

I would like to see Tormax mimic the Teek server but with FTE and relaxed truebox from the start.

Apr 4, 2024
  13. Chanaluss replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I have 2 pieces of feedback. 1.) I am concerned with the lack of draw on Tormax server. Yelinak did not have the greatest draw as a...

Apr 4, 2024
  14. Chanaluss replied to the thread A thread for the shorties.

The perfect time to announce short hybrids and frogloks for classic would be now, to give Tormax a unique element to give it some draw....

Apr 4, 2024
  15. Chanaluss replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Assuming we had 0 changes outside of enabling city/commonlands spell merchants, we wouldnt see pets above 50 at all, since the only...

Apr 3, 2024
  16. Chanaluss replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

I think on mangler i had....11? items reserved over the course of Classic->DoD. And the only ones that really mattered in the end were the...

Apr 2, 2024
  17. Chanaluss replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

'every single person on live' is a strong argument that does not hold up, as there are people who play on both live and TLP, so you do...

Apr 2, 2024
  18. Chanaluss replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

The armors would be ridiculous to not include by merit of the fact that they already exist on the drop tables, but the epic is pretty...

Apr 2, 2024
  19. Chanaluss replied to the thread Easy/serious early tlp class balance..

Sionachie's Dreams (40) is already on Serilia Whistlewind in Gfay during Luclin. Enable the song to be available in classic, and then bards...

Apr 1, 2024
  20. Chanaluss liked superman's post in the thread Easy/serious early tlp class balance..

Give bards their luclin mezzes in classic. Give paladins their luclin stuns in classic. Harder/won't be taken serious but needed...

Apr 1, 2024
  21. Chanaluss liked Basak's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

All the races and classes! Classic! Halfling Ranger Halfling Paladin Gnome SK Gnome Paladin Barbarian Beastlord Ogre Beastlord Troll...

Mar 24, 2024
  22. Chanaluss replied to the thread New Loading Screen.

Nedaria opens her eyes at the end of the Depths of Darkhollow launch story from my recollection. She's slow to wake up.

Mar 19, 2024
  23. Chanaluss replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This is a disappointing response. Monks get massively out of era H2H damage and 25% bonus melee damage just for being level 60, but...

Mar 19, 2024
  24. Chanaluss replied to the thread So what I hope the new TLP has. (Not your usual thread).

I don't think old Freeport is impossible, but it would likely be inconvenient and without the modern NPCs that you see in new Freeport. It...

Mar 18, 2024
  25. Chanaluss liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Mar 18, 2024
  26. Chanaluss liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread A thread for the shorties.

Also, and this would transform EQ, no more gnomes please. Those bald blights have been ruining our lands forever! GNOMORE should be the...

Mar 18, 2024
  27. Chanaluss posted a new thread.

A thread for the shorties

Hammering this horse to death, but with all the BST/BER talk I want to talk about those with the most-ignored plight on TLPs: The short...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Mar 18, 2024
  28. Chanaluss replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Implement these classes in classic. It wont be a perfect experience, but with the classes implemented and a few logical minor changes, and...

Mar 18, 2024
  29. Chanaluss replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Interesting question asked in the 25th anniversary AMA. Seems that they are at least open to it. My recommendation is anyone who wants...

Mar 13, 2024
  30. Chanaluss replied to the thread What does this mean?.

Meeko talked about it a bit in the test notes thread, here is a direct link....

Mar 13, 2024
  31. Chanaluss replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

That's a willfully dismissive interpretation of someone asking that question. "Why?" is a perfectly reasonable question to ask someone....

Mar 12, 2024
  32. Chanaluss replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

And just because historically they have not agreed with an idea does not mean that idea does not become more agreeable later. Further,...

Mar 12, 2024
  33. Chanaluss replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Oh i am certain. Hopefully the ones who actually still interact with the community. But once again, that does not refute the...

Mar 12, 2024
  34. Chanaluss liked Silver-Crow's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Indeed... Free trade on a TLP will never happen - They said and yet it did. A PVP TLP will never happen - They said. Actually yeah,...

Mar 12, 2024
  35. Chanaluss replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

The problem with relying on old archived dev/DB employee opinions is that time changes opinions, and the game changes hands. I would...

Mar 12, 2024
  36. Chanaluss replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

For these types of discussions, from my experience its best to actually get into the specifics. A general "this would be nice" is fine, but...

Mar 12, 2024
  37. Chanaluss replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Ive spent a good deal of time looking at the issues involving adding the Bst and Ber, and honestly outside of epics and some kind of...

Mar 11, 2024
  38. Chanaluss replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

I'm in agreement here. I think its POSSIBLE to do a good chunk of what people want (Frogloks/Bst/Ber in classic would be RELATIVELY...

Mar 11, 2024
  39. Chanaluss replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

ZAM is unfortunately both right and wrong by technicality. There was a patch that added a bunch of extra loot to a bunch of zones...

Mar 11, 2024
  40. Chanaluss liked Hamshire's post in the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

All through out Luclin Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra in Vex Thal has been resetting mid fight. We tried different tank positions, making sure everybody...

Mar 11, 2024
  41. Chanaluss replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

Not really. There's only a few classes i like to play and its more to do with the group i'm with or the game's era than the loot tables,...

Mar 10, 2024
  42. Chanaluss liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Any chance we can get guild invites to be cross zone please? It's always such a hassle at TLP launches, and it would be a huge QoL change.

Mar 10, 2024
  43. Chanaluss replied to the thread If you had to choose...

The expansion where the Jal`Raeth are the bad guys. Since that expansion doesn't exist yet, i guess we keep going.

Mar 5, 2024
  44. Chanaluss replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

As a "delicate" solution, if you added +2 backstab damage to Bone Razor Crystalline Spear Serpent's Fang Thornstinger Ragebringer...

Feb 29, 2024
  45. Chanaluss liked Kenuven's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

I have 100% Legacy but it's gaining the same AA xp as an account with 10% Legacy.

Nov 10, 2023