What after Plane of Power?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ohbologna78, Apr 4, 2024.

1. Ohbologna78 New Member

So I'm thinking about playing on one of the new tlps, my question, what happens after Planes of Power? is that the end? Then just wait until the tlps the following year? Or does the server merge in to others?
  2. Tharvog Elder

Mischief was very popular past PoP and many other servers held a decent player count after PoP too. There are usually plenty of guilds to experience the game with further.
  3. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

Every TLP except for Agnarr eventually goes past the Planes of Power/LDoN era. What happens then depends on the server. You enter Gates of Discord, and then the Level 70 era. People will either quit or they dont. We've had a wide range of guild counts from the post-PoP era. On Phinigel, for example, there were 13 guilds that beat all of the content in the level 70 era, 9 that beat the content in the level 85 era, and 6 in the level 90+ era.

its no longer the era where everyone leaves a server the moment PoP is beaten. I always recommend people try later expansions, should they be interested in it.
  4. Tyranthraxus Grognard

This is a troll thread right?
  5. Elabone Augur

Mischief is still going strong and they are currently in House of Thule. The server definitely doesnt end. Whether you choose to keep going is up to you, around the time GoD will unlock, there will be a new TLP with a "worse" ruleset. So you have to make that decision. But I imagine Teek will be as popular in the late expansions as mischief was.
  6. Lejaun Augur

They keep going. Oakwynd is in LDoN now, and soon Gates (with zerkers!)! Some people like rerolliing every TLP. Some are getting tired of it and sticking around on older TLPs to see new expansions
  7. dentalplan lisa needs braces

Post PoP is when the game actually gets interesting
    fransisco likes this.
  8. Exmortis_MT Augur

If you exclude GoD and Prophecy....of and VoA then yeah some really good/fun xpacs. But those three are dismal.
  9. dentalplan lisa needs braces

Gates is some of the most fun I've had on TLPs so I can't agree there. PoR is dismal though.
  10. eqfanforlife Elder

Yes.

There are a few boring xpacs post OOW but starting in seeds of destruction the game requires players to actually have a pulse moving forward.

I enjoyed secrets of faydwer as well, but the content is relatively easy.
  11. fransisco Augur

Considering that 95% of tlp players bail as soon as they beat quarm, probably not.