Bobokin's Recent Activity

1. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

Yeah, did up enough common > uncommon > rare > elite for 3 elites ... didn't get a new one. Even after retiring the one's I got, I ended up...

Jul 21, 2021 at 3:30 PM
  2. Bobokin replied to the thread Death, Death, Death! Returns[Double Exclamation Points].

A lot of Everquest is returns of old stuff. I guess it is better than nothing, but is it really more than a wax job on the old car?

Jul 20, 2021 at 2:50 PM
  3. Bobokin replied to the thread Time to raise AH maximum auction values.

2 million is just fine. Increasing it would bring inflation from the players that bot their way to hundreds of millions of plat. Is that...

Jul 18, 2021
  4. Bobokin liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread What QOL things would you like to see added to EQ?.

One massive QoL issue: PLEASE< for the love of [ Insert favorite Norrath deity here ] move all ORIGIN points to the City zone in....

Jul 14, 2021
  5. Bobokin replied to the thread 15 Saved Merc AA's = This.

With abilities costing 8, 10, or more per level, and having other abilities as prerequisites, isn't 20 too low. In any case, who cares...

Jul 7, 2021
  6. Bobokin replied to the thread 15 Saved Merc AA's = This.

Why is there a cap on saved Merc AA at all? Other than having only 2 digits for the field in the database, it shouldn't matter. Isn't this...

Jul 6, 2021
  7. Bobokin liked Skrab's post in the thread Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle Now Available!.

Should’ve thrown all the Collector’s items into a “Collector’s” Crate like a heritage crate.

Jun 20, 2021
  8. Bobokin liked Dythan's post in the thread Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle Now Available!.

Swing and a Miss, but thanks for the thought.

Jun 20, 2021
  9. Bobokin liked Gyurika Godofwar's post in the thread Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle Now Available!.

I agree Warpeace. The pricing is a head scratcher and the fact that they aren't individual items that can be claimed by whichever...

Jun 20, 2021
  10. Bobokin liked Barraind's post in the thread Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle Now Available!.

A number of those (if not all of them) came from neither Collector or Premium editions, and/or were given away for free for a very long...

Jun 20, 2021
  11. Bobokin liked Skrab's post in the thread Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle Now Available!.

The market will play itself out and right now the vocal response is the price is too high. This is a very loyal and dedicated audience...

Jun 20, 2021
  12. Bobokin replied to the thread Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle Now Available!.

Boxed editions were NOT collectors editions. Your logic is false, and you are reaching big time. Some do, and some do not, and...

Jun 20, 2021
  13. Bobokin replied to the thread Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle Now Available!.

Bringing these back is a good idea, but these should have been added to the Marketplace as individual items at regular individual item...

Jun 19, 2021
  14. Bobokin replied to the thread Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle Now Available!.

First, these items were not from Collector Editions. They were part of regular retail expansion boxes. That was back when SOE rewarded...

Jun 19, 2021
  15. Bobokin replied to the thread Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle Now Available!.

As I recall, NONE of these items came from a "Collector's Edition" because there were no Collector's Editions back then. If you paid for...

Jun 19, 2021
  16. Bobokin liked Warpeace's post in the thread Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle Now Available!.

First though is you over priced the collectors stuff. Second thought is you should have had an option to buy with SC or real cash. I...

Jun 19, 2021
  17. Bobokin replied to the thread Memorial Day Bonus Weekend!.

Agreed. Old heritage crates and birds ....

May 29, 2021
  18. Bobokin liked Sindace's post in the thread Memorial Day Bonus Weekend!.

All the card packs back up for sale...none of the old heritage crates or store bought illusions. Would've much rather seen that flipped....

May 29, 2021
  19. Bobokin replied to the thread Memorial Day Bonus Weekend!.

Golden armor was part of a pack that could be purchased at around the same time as the lifetime sub.

May 29, 2021
  20. Bobokin replied to the thread Memorial Day Bonus Weekend!.

As I recall, at least one came in a package with all access membership and some other goodies. In any case, posting them for these...

May 29, 2021
  21. Bobokin replied to the thread Memorial Day Bonus Weekend!.

Armor sets for $199.00 and $99.00? Really? You think we have that kind of cash? No thanks.

May 28, 2021
  22. Bobokin replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Another TLP? Unless big changes are made, what's the point? And this server? Is it an April Fools joke?

May 18, 2021
  23. Bobokin replied to the thread Im getting old and wanna sit down.

If you sit on the pot too long, you will get hemorrhoids. I guess that's ok for a Troll, but not a High Elf to be sure.

May 18, 2021
  24. Bobokin replied to the thread Halfling Heritage Crate Launches 5/19.

Is there any heritage armor in this heritage armor crate? [IMG]

May 15, 2021
  25. Bobokin replied to the thread One Last Time.

"Dream Weaver" I've just closed my eyes again Climbed aboard the dream weaver train Driver, take away my worries of today And leave...

May 15, 2021
  26. Bobokin replied to the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

Having each of them up for a limited time at the final discounted price is a good idea. Having them up at $79.99 is a waste of resources.

May 7, 2021
  27. Bobokin liked Andarriel's post in the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

The problem if they did bring them to marketplace they would have them stupid high and nobody would buy them. I would be interested in the...

May 7, 2021
  28. Bobokin liked Knighted's post in the thread Persistent Illusions (aa) with pets/warders.

So the familiar keyring gives persistent illusions to pets, but the actual Persistent Illusions AA does not? Was that intended? Does...

May 6, 2021
  29. Bobokin replied to the thread Persistent Illusions (aa) with pets/warders.

Rogues, Bards, and Enchanters have a different level of persistent illusions. For non-Enchanter pet classes, the familiar keyring is...

May 6, 2021
  30. Bobokin replied to the thread Sad state of affairs!.

Who made "the ToV complaints about drowning in loot"? DBG is not compensating because they just woke up on the wrong side of the bed....

Feb 8, 2021
  31. Bobokin replied to the thread Sad state of affairs!.

This was a reply to this quote: Many times, uber guilds and boxers run through a new expac, get their loot, and then complain that...

Feb 6, 2021
  32. Bobokin replied to the thread Veil of Alaris Collector's Edition Items.

Does it matter? At that price, why bother?

Feb 4, 2021
  33. Bobokin replied to the thread Merge servers, what is next for EQ (Stimulus Population relief Bill).

You know what you have to do ... box and raid ... box and raid ... box and raid. EQ is now just for the people that box and raid.

Feb 4, 2021
  34. Bobokin replied to the thread Sad state of affairs!.

Uber guilds say, "We got our loot ... better get it changed for the rest of them!" LOL ... same old same old.

Feb 4, 2021
  35. Bobokin replied to the thread Music Box: Kaladim only plays music from inventory, not when placed.

That doesn't do a lot of good in the guildhall. It is still broken.

Feb 4, 2021