Bobokin's Recent Activity

1. Bobokin replied to the thread [Request] Illusion: Gypsy (Female) & Illusion: Mermaid.

Ariel is a ginger. You know gingers are no longer allowed! RIP Star Trek RIP Star Wars RIP John Carter of Mars RIP Wheel of Time RIP...

Mar 9, 2022
  2. Bobokin liked Xazier's post in the thread Necro vs Beastlord solo at 120.

Not much help, the way you are putting it, is that every class is equal if the player knows what they are doing. That logic is simply not...

Mar 9, 2022
  3. Bobokin liked Tegila's post in the thread Level 100 heroic characters.

WTH is the point of playing the game at all? Open your wallet wide enough and we'll make EQ into a place to chat that reminds you of a game...

Mar 9, 2022
  4. Bobokin liked Benito's post in the thread Level 100 heroic characters.

I agree. Also, if the Heroic Character is too close to max level it will create the perception of Pay-to-Win.

Mar 9, 2022
  5. Bobokin replied to the thread Community Everquest Council.

Correct, but the OP uses neither - just a larger font size.

Mar 9, 2022
  6. Bobokin replied to the thread old collectors edition.

Yes, Mr. Potter.

Mar 9, 2022
  7. Bobokin replied to the thread old collectors edition.

Don't worry, they will release them. They will split them up, not give you 999 of anything, and charge twice as much.

Mar 7, 2022
  8. Bobokin replied to the thread Darkpaw vs Daybreak.

Corporate Takeovers for 200 please ... The acting CEO of EG7 and CEO of Daybreak Game Company holds 926,376 shares and 1.06 percent...

Jan 19, 2022
  9. Bobokin liked Nennius's post in the thread Darkpaw vs Daybreak.

It is very illuminating.

Jan 19, 2022
  10. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer messing up again.

I have agents coming back, but I still have missions disappearing and coming back later, missions not giving any experience, and missions...

Jan 19, 2022
  11. Bobokin replied to the thread Darkpaw vs Daybreak.

Oh great! The Illuminati actually own Everquest!

Jan 6, 2022
  12. Bobokin liked Fanra's post in the thread Mount/characters.

Trying to understand your question, I will say that if you buy a mount you can only use it on one character. You may, if it is Heirloom,...

Jan 6, 2022
  13. Bobokin liked Aanuvane's post in the thread Mount/characters.

You cannot pass it to other accounts, but if the item itself is marked as Heirloom, that means you can pass it to other characters on the...

Jan 6, 2022
  14. Bobokin liked Nennius's post in the thread Thanks for the Overseer hotfix..

THANK YOU!

Jan 6, 2022
  15. Bobokin replied to the thread Thanks for the Overseer hotfix..

Both my wife and I recovered over 100 agents. Thank you for the hot fix! :)

Jan 6, 2022
  16. Bobokin replied to the thread Please remove Overseer.

They left the game because their characters kept getting nerfed, experience sucked, and the game just wasn't fun for them anymore,...

Jan 5, 2022
  17. Bobokin liked Fian's post in the thread Gain rate is too low.

I don't know what you want to call it, maybe the amount of effort for a reward? Here is what I have seen: Since TOV they have decreased...

Jan 5, 2022
  18. Bobokin liked Skrab's post in the thread Gain rate is too low.

You’re about to get told everything is fine by a bunch of people that roll around with box crews.

Jan 5, 2022
  19. Bobokin liked Claan's post in the thread Overseer woes.

Are you sure it actually gave back two rares? I ran an Elite (purple) Recovery quest and it recovered two common agents. I'm guessing...

Jan 4, 2022
  20. Bobokin replied to the thread Please remove Overseer.

Most of the groups I see in the new zones are bot groups that won't take on extra members until they not only hit 120 but also max most of...

Jan 4, 2022
  21. Bobokin liked Kolani's post in the thread Please remove Overseer.

If you've been doing overseer, you have literally no agents left because they're not recovering.

Jan 4, 2022
  22. Bobokin liked Nennius's post in the thread Please remove Overseer.

Well put. And why shouldn't there be multiple ways to level? The OP, whether intentionally or not, seems to be a bit elitist. He...

Jan 4, 2022
  23. Bobokin liked Loratex's post in the thread Please remove Overseer.

Why are you so concerned with how others choose to play? Boxing is far more detrimental to getting groups than overseer.

Jan 4, 2022
  24. Bobokin liked Yinla's post in the thread Please remove Overseer.

So what exactly is your beef? You've completed all there is to complete in the group game for ToL and you are against others maxing out...

Jan 4, 2022
  25. Bobokin replied to the thread Disappointed.

You can put a complete hero set in each slot. The problem is you have to use a one-time-use consolidator to make suits. The...

Jan 4, 2022
  26. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer woes.

Well, there it is. You mostly do 24 missions, so you are not as affected. Your agents have a lower percentage to get knocked off, and...

Jan 1, 2022
  27. Bobokin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer woes.

Log out, sync your computer's clock, log back in and you should be good to go.

Jan 1, 2022
  28. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer woes.

I am at 93 incapacitated. That is four more since posted yesterday with one set of missions, and that includes a recovery mission. I see...

Jan 1, 2022
  29. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer woes.

If you have to use recoveries, that is inefficient. If you can't do high tier missions because you cannot or will not use elites or...

Dec 31, 2021
  30. Bobokin replied to the thread make it so XP pots can stack with LoTD.

You have gone from, "players that raid twice a week on schedule are not casual," to "only players with low skill, low experience, and...

Dec 31, 2021
  31. Bobokin replied to the thread Are 40% and 50% marketplace sales dead?.

Yes, it isn't 30%, but 28% is better than 20%, and FTP can still do the 20%. Overall, it isn't bad, but 40% would have been better.

Dec 31, 2021
  32. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer woes.

Basically, you are doing overseer, but you are doing it as inefficiently as possible because you have to use recovery missions and low...

Dec 30, 2021
  33. Bobokin liked Jumbur's post in the thread Beating a dead horse.

Guildhall combat dummies should have "dead horse" as a race selection. :p

Dec 30, 2021
  34. Bobokin replied to the thread Beating a dead horse.

Yes, but the transmuter has been bugged for two years, so it wouldn't stay that way once you logged.

Dec 30, 2021
  35. Bobokin replied to the thread Are 40% and 50% marketplace sales dead?.

That may be the case for some loot box items, but it certainly is not for the standard items in the DB Store. Please, tell us what...

Dec 30, 2021
  36. Bobokin replied to the thread AA Auto-Grant?.

That is my guess, but they make emergency patches often at almost the drop of the hat, so hard difficult could it be?

Dec 30, 2021
  37. Bobokin liked Moege's post in the thread AA Auto-Grant?.

They may have the fix but they probably need to invest significant time in actually building a release. Suspect the person that is able...

Dec 30, 2021
  38. Bobokin replied to the thread AA Auto-Grant?.

If you did a quest and the new lock out was 90 days, would you consider that game breaking? If you did missions, and you didn't get any...

Dec 30, 2021
  39. Bobokin liked Micker's post in the thread AA Auto-Grant?.

You can't stop playing EQ for a few hours, for a patch to fix, what a lot of people consider major issues? They already have the fix for...

Dec 30, 2021
  40. Bobokin liked Skrab's post in the thread Is it possible to come back after many years?.

I was being facetious. You can't tell people coming back to a game to open up their wallet to spend money just to catch up.

Dec 30, 2021
  41. Bobokin liked Skrab's post in the thread Is it possible to come back after many years?.

Wow, so you mean if you commit to regularly playing EQ in a raid guild you can make progress easily? Who would’ve thought that building...

Dec 30, 2021
  42. Bobokin liked Skrab's post in the thread Is it possible to come back after many years?.

You’re right it’s a box, bot and Krono game.

Dec 30, 2021
  43. Bobokin liked Samatman's post in the thread Is it possible to come back after many years?.

I find it quite interesting that the people with rk III spells and gear think the game begins at level cap; and the most important thing to...

Dec 30, 2021
  44. Bobokin liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Is it possible to come back after many years?.

I bounced quite frequently between EQ1 and EQ2. There are some similarities, but EQ2 is FAR kinder to its players by way of Quality of...

Dec 30, 2021
  45. Bobokin liked ExecutionDbl9's post in the thread Is it possible to come back after many years?.

^ This is me, right here. It actually makes me kinda sad that virtually the entire EQ community has the mindset of just rush to...

Dec 30, 2021
  46. Bobokin replied to the thread Is it possible to come back after many years?.

You can molo or pick-up group most of that? Wow! o_O No one can get to level 113 by casual play without being power leveled each step...

Dec 30, 2021
  47. Bobokin liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Is it possible to come back after many years?.

How casual was your casual play doing that? I did that when they first changed over and I was at it every day playing many hours each...

Dec 30, 2021
  48. Bobokin liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Is it possible to come back after many years?.

Coming back to EQ now is not viable unless you can solo missions to exp from 110 to 120. Grinding the exp will be horrendous so unless you...

Dec 30, 2021
  49. Bobokin replied to the thread Beating a dead horse.

It isn't just on FV, but FV is usually more populated at any given time, so they get the worst of it. Hopefully, going 64bit will help...

Dec 30, 2021
  50. Bobokin liked Tual's post in the thread Beating a dead horse.

Yeah, chat lag is like 45 seconds to a minute, group invites up to 30 seconds, and I'm not sure on mercs.

Dec 30, 2021
  51. Bobokin liked Nennius's post in the thread Beating a dead horse.

Or [IMG]

Dec 30, 2021
  52. Bobokin replied to the thread Why is Experience so bad?.

You'd guess wrong unless you are talking exclusively about automaton boxers and raid equipped max AA mains. You live in entirely...

Dec 30, 2021
  53. Bobokin liked Scald's post in the thread Why is Experience so bad?.

Why is experience so bad this expansion? It seems every expansion the Devs take more and more fun away from us and replace it with what...

Dec 30, 2021
  54. Bobokin replied to the thread make it so XP pots can stack with LoTD.

A casual raider is almost an oxymoron. A casual raider is not the same as a casual player. If you do two scheduled raids per week,...

Dec 30, 2021
  55. Bobokin liked Kiras's post in the thread make it so XP pots can stack with LoTD.

I just wish they would make the super long xp potions into shorter one with multiple charges instead. A 1 hour potion with 4 charges is far...

Dec 30, 2021
  56. Bobokin replied to the thread Are 40% and 50% marketplace sales dead?.

I well understand economics. I don't have their numbers, but there is almost no way that there is that kind of demand inelasticity with...

Dec 30, 2021
  57. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer woes.

If it isn't fixed until the 19th, that's 1/10th of the expansion pack life cycle for this and the auto-grant bug.

Dec 30, 2021
  58. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer woes.

Are you scrolling down to uncommons and commons on every mission? How many are you missing in total?

Dec 30, 2021
  59. Bobokin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer woes.

I scream now when I lose an elite because there's a very good chance I won't get it back to use before the patch.

Dec 30, 2021
  60. Bobokin liked Claan's post in the thread Overseer woes.

110 incapacitated here. Ran every recovery quest offered since this started. No way can it keep up. Cannot do any 24 hour quests for at...

Dec 30, 2021
  61. Bobokin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer woes.

When you regularly lose 4-6 agents per 5 quests to incapacitation, and more often than not you only get a single recovery task (usually...

Dec 30, 2021
  62. Bobokin liked Nennius's post in the thread Overseer woes.

Nah, just something that's Gouda-nuff.

Dec 30, 2021
  63. Bobokin liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Are 40% and 50% marketplace sales dead?.

If you are all access you are getting a 30% off in marketplace right now. 50% off Expansion and 40% off marketplace stopped being offered...

Dec 29, 2021
  64. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer woes.

Drinal?

Dec 29, 2021
  65. Bobokin liked Nennius's post in the thread Overseer woes.

Where's the cheese?

Dec 29, 2021
  66. Bobokin replied to the thread AA Auto-Grant?.

Just to note, there are many casual players that timed Krono or All Access buys to this, and waiting on a patch means you missed their...

Dec 29, 2021
  67. Bobokin replied to the thread make it so XP pots can stack with LoTD.

Potions and lesson stacking would help casual players as much if not more than botters. Casual players only get in an hour or two at a...

Dec 29, 2021
  68. Bobokin liked demi's post in the thread make it so XP pots can stack with LoTD.

with how badly xp is per mob (grinding) would it be so overpowered if they made it so XP pots could stack with lesson .. I mean who cares...

Dec 29, 2021
  69. Bobokin replied to the thread Are 40% and 50% marketplace sales dead?.

The market for items in the DB Store has nothing to do with lifetime subs other than the 500 points that accounts get for ANY all access...

Dec 29, 2021
  70. Bobokin replied to the thread Are 40% and 50% marketplace sales dead?.

That is old school. You need nine. P.S. could they please put a steady mode on those. Whoa, Dasher, whooooooa!

Dec 29, 2021
  71. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer woes.

Stop whining and asking for easy mode ... only boxers and raiders get stuff fixed! :confused:

Dec 29, 2021
  72. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer woes.

In one group of five missions, I had seven agents incapacitated - including two elites and two rares. How often do elite and rare...

Dec 29, 2021
  73. Bobokin liked BadPallyGuildLeader's post in the thread Overseer woes.

I just engaged with the Overseer mechanic because it assists with leveling. I am still learning it. I decided to do it because: 1) Forced...

Dec 29, 2021
  74. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer woes.

I have been informed that even after some recovery missions, my main account is at 85 MIA. How do they expect us to get to the 19th and...

Dec 28, 2021
  75. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer woes.

Is that right, Captain Obvious? When your wife's car breaks down, do you tell her she can take a bus to fix it? Get outta here!

Dec 28, 2021
  76. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer woes.

I have over 70 incapacitated. A guildmate has over 120 incapacitated on his main account.

Dec 28, 2021
  77. Bobokin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer woes.

It's all fun and games until your Overseer loses an eye.

Dec 28, 2021
  78. Bobokin liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Overseer woes.

I got to 120 with little to no overseer on 3 characters, but I don't have time to level all the alts, farm all the old tradeskill stuff,...

Dec 28, 2021
  79. Bobokin liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Overseer woes.

Because I was responding to the part I quoted? Blog post about not paying for the game so quality can be lacking isn’t relevant to...

Dec 27, 2021
  80. Bobokin liked Tatanka's post in the thread Overseer woes.

Now if they would just offer some recovery quests on one of my accounts, I'd be all set. Oh, and stop having recovery quest agents be...

Dec 27, 2021
  81. Bobokin liked Nennius's post in the thread Overseer woes.

Why did you skip the two paragraphs in the middle of his post? He usefully described how using recovery quests helped. Last night I was...

Dec 27, 2021
  82. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer woes.

Most players know how recover missions are supposed to work, but they are not showing incapacitated agents. Agents should have come back...

Dec 27, 2021
  83. Bobokin liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Overseer woes.

That’s.. not interesting or relevant. You might as well mention that it also doesn’t affect people who don’t play EQ at all.

Dec 27, 2021
  84. Bobokin liked Micker's post in the thread Overseer woes.

I agree that they should have a smaller patch for some important issues right now. Forgetting to include the RoS auto grant AA is...

Dec 27, 2021
  85. Bobokin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer woes.

In the case of fixing a major bug that affects everyone, worrying more about complaints from a small group of players over doing what's...

Dec 27, 2021
  86. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer woes.

They could patch it in Prime Time as far as I am concerned. Just tell us when, and fix it.

Dec 26, 2021
  87. Bobokin liked Mukkul's post in the thread Christmas > New Year XP Bonus?.

The poster just said they were seriously ill and hospitalized with covid. And in response you make light of it, like it's some joke to...

Dec 26, 2021
  88. Bobokin liked Windance's post in the thread EQ and our money.

I have a ton of agents but the highest level ones are mostly all incapacitated which makes it harder to start quests that require level...

Dec 25, 2021
  89. Bobokin liked Andarriel's post in the thread EQ and our money.

I have tons of agents but when i do one that requires only one elite (dvinn) and it says he's out of action when he's not its annoying...

Dec 25, 2021
  90. Bobokin liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Suggestion: Morph old weapons into Ornaments!.

Still pining for the technology that allows an appearance only tab.

Dec 25, 2021
  91. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer woes.

Why can't they do a smaller midnight patch to resolve the overseer and auto-grant bugs?

Dec 25, 2021
  92. Bobokin replied to the thread AA Auto-Grant?.

Is there a reason they can't do a midnight patch to resolve this and the known overseer bugs? Both issues are frustrating for many players.

Dec 25, 2021
  93. Bobokin liked Nennius's post in the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

Indeed I did mean Vigilant. OOOOPS!

Dec 25, 2021
  94. Bobokin liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread tol is a dissapointment.

Actually none of us are crying. We are just discussing things. People are factually stating that with the last three expansion that...

Dec 25, 2021
  95. Bobokin liked uberkingkong's post in the thread tol is a dissapointment.

I agree with you. 1. Group thing I agree, LFG is dead on live, I don't need tips on getting groups either. 3. I agree with this, it...

Dec 25, 2021
  96. Bobokin liked Tucoh's post in the thread Christmas > New Year XP Bonus?.

Dear Santa, please double rare spawns next week. I need to get my hunting on.

Dec 25, 2021
  97. Bobokin replied to the thread Christmas > New Year XP Bonus?.

Just because you don't understand the science, does not mean the science isn't valid. None of these deaths were caused by broken bones,...

Dec 25, 2021
  98. Bobokin replied to the thread Christmas > New Year XP Bonus?.

Daybreak rarely does XP bonuses so close to the release of an expac. A big time sale in the DB Store and in game sweeteners would make...

Dec 24, 2021
  99. Bobokin replied to the thread Christmas > New Year XP Bonus?.

We do a "frosty dash" in the winter here. It is good for the body to take a temperature shock.

Dec 24, 2021
  100. Bobokin liked Rumm's post in the thread Christmas > New Year XP Bonus?.

It's winter here, so streaking has to be kept at a minimum...See, I can do whatever I want. Luckily, I'm content to play Everquest.

Dec 24, 2021
  101. Bobokin liked Shaiken's post in the thread Christmas > New Year XP Bonus?.

I wish that was true. I ended up getting covid19, and was even hospitalized for it (I've only just got out of the hospital as well)....

Dec 24, 2021
  102. Bobokin liked Nanilu's post in the thread Christmas > New Year XP Bonus?.

Oh yes, please Santa!

Dec 24, 2021
  103. Bobokin replied to the thread Christmas > New Year XP Bonus?.

A lot of pneumonia to be sure, but what is your point? Do you believe Covid is a hoax? Should it be taken lightly and used for...

Dec 24, 2021
  104. Bobokin replied to the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

I am aware of why we asked for the change, as I was one of the players asking for it. That stated, they put in place a level based...

Dec 24, 2021
  105. Bobokin replied to the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

Dude, no one is required to do anything. That's a pretty low bar to be set, and a pretty lame response. I was a customer liaison for...

Dec 24, 2021
  106. Bobokin replied to the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

Sound like the job for yet another keychain to me. o_O

Dec 23, 2021
  107. Bobokin liked Vumad's post in the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

Other issues might be bigger, but fixing that issue would just require them to add them to the random loot tables. I don't know how...

Dec 23, 2021
  108. Bobokin liked Nennius's post in the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

I don't know if it is the biggest problem, but I do wish the Valiant gear did drop in later expansions. Lots of other issues for the...

Dec 23, 2021
  109. Bobokin replied to the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

Thank you for the reply. You were going to tell us this, when? To say you had, "no plans to add mercenary AA," and then not announce...

Dec 23, 2021
  110. Bobokin liked Yorag's post in the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

"We had no plans to Add mercenary AA" So, 1,330 is the maximum AA's that can be spent for your mercenary with 55 banked. Seems kind of...

Dec 23, 2021
  111. Bobokin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

A WHOLE lot. Makes you wonder...if this thread about merc AAs had never been made, would they have even bothered to look and see if...

Dec 23, 2021
  112. Bobokin liked Fian's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

I think you give DayBreak too much credit. They are not gods. They make mistakes. Their knowledge if limited. I suspect that the...

Dec 22, 2021
  113. Bobokin liked Vizier's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

This anecdote right here is the biggest threat to EQ. There are too many amazing games out there now with compelling and challenging...

Dec 22, 2021
  114. Bobokin replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

I'm not sure what the point is you are trying to make. I have played EQ for since 1999, so I wouldn't consider myself a new player. My...

Dec 20, 2021
  115. Bobokin liked Tatanka's post in the thread Login server down??.

ZOMG! My time-wasting hobby is unavailable, and the world's going to end! Alert the media!!!! [media]

Dec 19, 2021
  116. Bobokin replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

I disagree; that is exactly what they did.

Dec 19, 2021
  117. Bobokin liked Zarkdon's post in the thread Login server down??.

If this wasnt an issue at least once a week I think people would be more forgiving. The fact they cannot figure out a solution to this...

Dec 19, 2021
  118. Bobokin liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Login server down??.

Vah Shir, probably.

Dec 19, 2021
  119. Bobokin replied to the thread Anyone knows about when will the ToV expansion free to play??.

If they knew what they were doing, they would have a lot more than $11.5 million in sales and 88k users. If I didn't have two decades...

Dec 19, 2021
  120. Bobokin replied to the thread Login server down??.

Looks like God ran out of Head & Shoulders again. By the way, who uses shampoo on their shoulders anyway?

Dec 19, 2021
  121. Bobokin replied to the thread Login server down??.

This is what we expect: [IMG] This is reality: [IMG]

Dec 19, 2021
  122. Bobokin replied to the thread Good's Maps Pack.

This topic is just too Good's.

Dec 19, 2021
  123. Bobokin replied to the thread Ligament Slice - Blind Remove.

It makes a lot more sense for ligament slice to have the same effect as intimidate at higher levels.

Dec 19, 2021
  124. Bobokin replied to the thread Login server down??.

The log in server is downed. [media]

Dec 19, 2021
  125. Bobokin liked SotoxDrinal's post in the thread Login server down??.

Why does this require a manual reset instead of an automated watchdog to reset the server? Downtime for the login server is insane in this...

Dec 19, 2021
  126. Bobokin liked Skuz's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

You have not understood the problem. How does a player who cannot group with max level players even begin to "pound through...

Dec 19, 2021
  127. Bobokin replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

That is a kick in the teeth to classes that cannot molo at their own level.

Dec 19, 2021
  128. Bobokin replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

We are running out of elite and rare agents. All show available, but none are available. I wonder if they are out on those tasks that...

Dec 19, 2021
  129. Bobokin replied to the thread Login server down??.

The sky is falling you know.

Dec 19, 2021
  130. Bobokin replied to the thread Ligament Slice - Blind Remove.

Why would getting your ligaments sliced cause you to be blinded? Perhaps the OP has a Blinding Flash trigger - which should not force the...

Dec 19, 2021
  131. Bobokin liked koook's post in the thread Windows 12 is coming with eq support.

[IMG]

Dec 19, 2021
  132. Bobokin liked Keise's post in the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

Sounds reasonable to me, if you’re maxed at 55, guess how many you get until it’s fixed….zero

Dec 19, 2021
  133. Bobokin liked Phiyre's post in the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

What's so special about the overseer quests are now, your agents get benched and you can't use them again due to bugs.. I'm unable to...

Dec 17, 2021
  134. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

Is that really a bad thing? Wouldn't players rather do other Overseer tasks rather than recruitment tasks over and over? Better...

Dec 17, 2021
  135. Bobokin liked Knighted's post in the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

I could see that for all levels, bus a misfire on elite agents suck.

Dec 17, 2021
  136. Bobokin liked Knighted's post in the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

I wouldn't call it easy mode. I would call it less frustrating mode. This is supposed to be fun.

Dec 17, 2021
  137. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

Tell us, does your "Bane Crew" use external game exploits for easy mode in BaneQuest? There are many players that talk smack on this...

Dec 17, 2021
  138. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

Because it could be better, in my opinion, and of the opinion of my guild, family, and friends. That's a false dichotomy. You can...

Dec 17, 2021
  139. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

Sorry, that "easy mode" response doesn't cut it. Overseer isn't a game of skill. Why are you saving up any agents once you have...

Dec 17, 2021
  140. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

It is ironic that, once again, you fail to tell us just what this change would do specifically to affect other people's play style or...

Dec 16, 2021
  141. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

As stated, if you want a duplicate elite agent, retire it first knowing you will get it back. How many times do I have to write that...

Dec 16, 2021
  142. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

Another person playing the "easy mode' card. How inventive. :rolleyes:

Dec 15, 2021
  143. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

Why should we listen to you, when you have no idea what you are talking about? Again, show us how it would hinder anyone's play. It...

Dec 15, 2021
  144. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

I suggested nothing of the sort. In fact, I stated how that could still be done. Why don't you read the posts before you spew this...

Dec 15, 2021
  145. Bobokin replied to the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

You assume too much. Just because I advocate for 3box players doesn't mean I am an exclusive 3box player. Although it is much more...

Dec 14, 2021
  146. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

Then do that and use them for rares. If a driver is at a "T" in the road, and the driver can turn left or right, does the driver...

Dec 14, 2021
  147. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

You certainly did contest that there were other ways to do it because you whined about it time after time and then made up a childish...

Dec 14, 2021
  148. Bobokin replied to the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

Yeah, I hobbled myself by having the people I group with most die in real life.

Dec 14, 2021
  149. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

Wouldn't you want the uncommon agents that are not dupes? It isn't like getting uncommon agent dupes is difficult. A single elite...

Dec 13, 2021
  150. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

3 Rare > 1 Elite > 2 Rare 3 Rare > 6 Uncommon > 2 Rare Either way, you get the TWO RARE that you want!

Dec 13, 2021
  151. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

Little Maedhros fumed and fumed when he was told that he could get those same two rares by retiring the same three duplicate rares he...

Dec 13, 2021
  152. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

No, I just proved that combining uncommons has the same outcome as retiring an elite. Again, in what specific circumstance would...

Dec 13, 2021
  153. Bobokin liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

What you forget is EQ gets a large amount of returning players who are being crapped on with these changes. ALMOST ALL the lower level...

Dec 13, 2021
  154. Bobokin replied to the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

My point was that by not having any merc upgrades, the game was catering to automated boxers that do get upgrades as they go in armor,...

Dec 13, 2021
  155. Bobokin replied to the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

And you did this with an unautomated 3Box (3Merc) group? Get outta here! Thank you for helping validate my premise.

Dec 13, 2021
  156. Bobokin liked Angahran's post in the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

Because everyone has a dedicated 6 person group and enough xp potions to run for 38 hours, right ? so, no potions you're looking at...

Dec 13, 2021
  157. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

The quantity of chances are exactly the same. Yes, it is a bizarre world where math actually counts. OK, and how is that...

Dec 13, 2021
  158. Bobokin replied to the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

How does anything you posted change the fact that not having upgraded mercs gives advantage to automated boxers? Without upgraded...

Dec 13, 2021
  159. Bobokin replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

You didn't notice the $139 price tag for an expac with goodies. Premium Editions were once Collector's Editions, and Collector's...

Dec 13, 2021
  160. Bobokin replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

FIFY So Everquest has become Everbeg? Except that is All Access only and that player's friends or old mates are likely on a...

Dec 13, 2021
  161. Bobokin liked Skuz's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

EQ SoD + = a game built by a railroad company, EQ as a living Sandpark has been systematically destroyed & dismantled. In SoD the...

Dec 13, 2021
  162. Bobokin liked Skuz's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

The lack of foresight of the devs and players who support this short-sighted paradign simply beggars belief. This "XP model" works...

Dec 13, 2021
  163. Bobokin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

Since they've toned down the XP rewards for progression/mission, there's zero reason to continue with this idiotic "hell level" xp model....

Dec 13, 2021
  164. Bobokin liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

I must have forgotten the part where I paid to use overseer

Dec 13, 2021
  165. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

Why does that matter? If you take three rares to make an elite, and you retire the elite, you get two rares. If you take three rares...

Dec 13, 2021
  166. Bobokin liked Kalvenie's post in the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

You might already have them. They don't appear at the top in the Elite list on the Agents tab... I have them - had to scroll down to see...

Dec 13, 2021
  167. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

Good call. Both accounts do have Avatar of Bristlebane, so that is 11/14.

Dec 13, 2021
  168. Bobokin liked Angahran's post in the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

If the merc AAs are not coming anytime soon any chance on increasing the merc AA cap until they are available ?

Dec 11, 2021
  169. Bobokin replied to the thread Diamonds aren't forever .....

Someone today was complaining in General that gems were not looting correctly. I would assume there are some gems to be looted, if that is...

Dec 11, 2021
  170. Bobokin replied to the thread Anyone knows about when will the ToV expansion free to play??.

While I understand your point, you may want to note that many FTP or Silver players do pay for the game in other ways like using the DB...

Dec 11, 2021
  171. Bobokin replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

Have you tried them without a raid geared group?

Dec 11, 2021
  172. Bobokin liked Iven's post in the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

Overseer has still alot issues and is an issue by itself. Waiting since months to get a common Impetuous Rover by quest rewards but it does...

Dec 11, 2021
  173. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

Omission of key facts to make it sound simple is implying that it was "simple." If that is not so, you would not have had to come back...

Dec 11, 2021
  174. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

I am just asking to have a look at this. Again, it likely will not be, but how else will Daybreak know what players think if we don't tell...

Dec 11, 2021
  175. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

I was responding to your concerns. I have not used a rare echo, but problem solved. I didn't ask for that to be removed. How...

Dec 11, 2021
  176. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

The way you talked up your achievements, you were making it look like that it was simple. Now you come back and say it wasn't so simple...

Dec 11, 2021
  177. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

You just happened to get the two you needed on the first try on both accounts. Then you got them on another account on back to back...

Dec 10, 2021
  178. Bobokin replied to the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

You wouldn't need it other than to convert rares into other rares, and they could do that by offering a rare echo instead of an elite...

Dec 10, 2021
  179. Bobokin posted a new thread.

Overseer Elite Agents change?

It is understood that overseer agents are random, but random non-exclusive elites are ridiculous considering the time invested in obtaining...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 10, 2021
  180. Bobokin replied to the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

Still automated groups for the most part ... at least on my server.

Dec 10, 2021
  181. Bobokin liked MarttinPH's post in the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

My guess it is an oversight. Hopefully, they will fix it in the January patch (at the earliest). The development team seems terrified...

Dec 9, 2021
  182. Bobokin replied to the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

A month late may be fine for players that don't rely on mercs, but it isn't fine for casual and pick up group players. This does show...

Dec 9, 2021
  183. Bobokin replied to the thread Mercenary AAs for ToL?.

That's neither valid nor the point.

Dec 9, 2021
  184. Bobokin replied to the thread Disappointed.

Well, only good for Zerkers, Knights, and Casters ... for players that want to balance.

Dec 9, 2021
  185. Bobokin replied to the thread It is December 9th, WHEN.....

Isn't that the same time as when hell freezes over?

Dec 9, 2021
  186. Bobokin replied to the thread What are the new cap values for banked merc AAs?.

So ... half of every full ten levels.

Dec 9, 2021
  187. Bobokin replied to the thread 64-bit and custom UI's.

One would think it would be faster if it takes advantage of 64 bit CPUs. That is, if it is optimized for it.

Dec 9, 2021
  188. Bobokin posted a new thread.

Mercenary AAs for ToL?

No additional merc AAs for ToL? Is that an oversight or working as expected? Not having merc AAs ready to go on day one gives advantage...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 9, 2021
  189. Bobokin replied to the thread AA Auto-Grant?.

Maybe the new boss, and perhaps the new boss' new 8% minority board member, doesn't want to do that anymore. Maybe autogrants will end up...

Dec 9, 2021
  190. Bobokin replied to the thread 64-bit and custom UI's.

Skyrim Special Edition was recompiled to match Skyrim Anniversary Edition, so the hooks that mod software uses have moved, changed, or...

Dec 9, 2021
  191. Bobokin replied to the thread What are the new cap values for banked merc AAs?.

Wouldn't half your level rounded up have just been easier? It is sort of silly to have to guess because the formula is too large for...

Dec 9, 2021
  192. Bobokin replied to the thread 64-bit and custom UI's.

There were some save and load bugs, but most have been resolved. Saying, "aside from mods" for Skyrim is like saying, "Aside from the...

Dec 8, 2021
  193. Bobokin replied to the thread 64-bit and custom UI's.

Likely because many game upgrades just break stuff. Look at Skyrim Anniversary Edition as an example.

Dec 6, 2021
  194. Bobokin replied to the thread That was it for Cyber Monday?.

Most items in the db store are overpriced. Not having real sales means many players won't bite, and that is lost revenue.

Dec 6, 2021
  195. Bobokin replied to the thread AA idea: Warrior Mount.

A "War Horse" AA would be nice, but more so would be a "trample" AA for mounted knight and melee classes.

Dec 6, 2021
  196. Bobokin replied to the thread What happened with Riposte?.

It nerfed rogues far more than SKs.

Dec 6, 2021
  197. Bobokin liked Warpeace's post in the thread How are you prepping for the new expansion?.

Something is off here, I'm not seeing Booze runs listed.

Dec 5, 2021
  198. Bobokin liked Cicelee's post in the thread How are you prepping for the new expansion?.

1. I am going to sleep the night before around 10pm 2. I am going to wake up at 5am 3. I am going to take a nice poop 4. I am going to...

Dec 5, 2021
  199. Bobokin replied to the thread Newly Discovered Baking Recipe.

For some reason, I want to go to Denny's in Qeynos.

Dec 5, 2021