birdsong_pawn's Recent Activity

1. birdsong_pawn replied to the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Okay, time to give this one away. Go to the docks in Butcherblock. There is a halfling woman named Glorin Binfurr. Target her and say...

Mar 13, 2024
  2. birdsong_pawn replied to the thread Agent of Change solo.

Absolutely. The headcount requirements have never stopped me from spinning up an instance to solo. It's just an annoyance at this...

Feb 26, 2024
  3. birdsong_pawn liked Dre.'s post in the thread Agent of Change solo.

Not a bug, but any headcount requirement at this point in the game should just be removed.

Feb 26, 2024
  4. birdsong_pawn replied to the thread Does anybody read the quest dialogue?.

What the NPC says: Over hill, over dale, Thorough bush, thorough brier, Over park, over pale, Thorough flood, thorough fire, I do...

Feb 26, 2024
  5. birdsong_pawn replied to the thread Funny EQ moments.

1) In the early days of EQ, the winner of a duel was announced to the entire server. One afternoon, my friend and I decided to make level...

Feb 5, 2024
  6. birdsong_pawn replied to the thread Gotta love the quality control!.

[media]

Dec 17, 2023
  7. birdsong_pawn replied to the thread Old Innoruuk Server.

Vektor! I remember you because we were both some of the first blacksmiths on the server (along with Smith). And you looked pretty cool...

Dec 12, 2023
  8. birdsong_pawn replied to the thread Does DBG host any of the old manuals?.

No luck finding it here. This is one step closer though (Kunark manual): https://archive.org/details/eqrokajskldguf/page/n9/mode/2up...

Dec 1, 2023
  9. birdsong_pawn replied to the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

It was a joke, and I had to pick some numbers. Let's not over-analyze it. :p In unrelated news, the Captcha thing counts a...

Nov 22, 2023
  10. birdsong_pawn replied to the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

Some people don't know this, but it's easy to get 1 million plat by doing trade skills. Here's the trick: Start with 50...

Nov 21, 2023
  11. birdsong_pawn replied to the thread What is the deal with the Not a Robot thing?.

[IMG] [IMG]

Nov 21, 2023
  12. birdsong_pawn replied to the thread I wish classic models could sit on mounts.

Some of them have enough joints to scratch their butts.

Nov 9, 2023