Old Innoruuk Server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darshan, Dec 9, 2016.

1. squidgod Augur

Daerius was forever feeding the horses.
  2. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

Innoruuk from November 99 heh. I think I mained Lalanie (Wood Elf Druid) for most of the time until the Nameless merger where my main switched to Aureas (Dwarf Cleric). I haven't played at all since some time in 2008, but just came back to check out Mangler. It's a good time, and about what I was expecting -- warts and all :p
  3. NoMoreQPls New Member

Oh my, the legend lives! Hello Raiste / Hedric. Are you playing again? Asking for a friend...

Qaxx
    Aeiro
  4. Reprobate New Member

I was there. Surak, high elf wizard, <Higher Order of Arcane Arts>. Good old HOAA. Back before we knew that an all-caster guild was going to run into problems down the road, heh.
  5. Kalabourene New Member

I am back.
    For this I apologize.
    Kalabourene Vistratta, the worst necromancer of all Norrath.

I began my early days (after the 15th Level as per guild charter, and god I did not think I could kill crocs in the Oasis of Marr fast enough) joining The Daughters Of Innoruuk after nagging a very patient Frostfyre. I never QUITE fit in because I could not catch up in level but I did have fun chatting with Roewan and friends of the guild Mythal and Shintou.

After a year or so I moved on when guild activity lessened (All my sisters seem to be asleep!) to join Eternal Flame with Blayda, Dunroamin, and others. (Blayda loved to listen to me complain, which is good, all I did was complain. )

From there I moved to Methods of Madness, but honestly, I was so bad, I doubt one from Methods would remember me for anything other than my silliness. There was a druid, Gluwenie I think, really wanted to dual me. She lost. A rematch was proposed, in which I could not have a pet. After the dual began, I summoned my pet. She lost again. I guess I cheated.

I remember grouping fairly regularly with Unfetered (always pulled really well in Karnors)

I remember wondering why Kaurik was such a loudmouth and always seemed to be in a shouting match with an entire zone.

I remember Juggerknot being pleasant to be in a group with.

I remember having a wedding in Mistmoore with Valadar and we all ended up dead.

I remember LoD and Ashen Vendetta walking around like legends, people pointing and whispering in hushed tones.

I remember sitting and camping a single spectre for weeks on end in The Feerott.

I moved on the cyclops in the ocean of tears.

I remember binding my soul in Old Sebilis, and never leaving the dungeon. (do you have any food or drink I could buy pls?)

I remember eventually, by the sheer magic that Everquest is, somehow, against all odds, running into Roewan and Frostfyre, and FINALLY being able to group with them the very night I reached max level. I hadn’t seen them before that night, and I haven’t seen them since that night.

Eventually, I too slept.

But now I am back. On Firiona Vie.
    And I am still terrible.
    SyllySongSynger likes this.
  6. DarkPetal New Member

I used to play on Inny a very long time ago. I think I quit around 2003. Remembering very good friends now long since gone from life.

Too many people to name, so a big hug to any players from Iceni, Ashen Vendetta, Blazing Hearts & Avanguardia De Valorian. .

DarkPetal aka DeePee
    ShadowKnight
    Iceni
  7. Alyxi New Member

Heya, another Coinfist member. (16 months later)
  8. Ubor New Member

I was there ... Cyrithungol Barb War - then changed the name to Ubor because a GM said it was a LOTR reference and I couldnt keep it. Pfft ...

I was in Templars of Honor for a while then mainly helped out Team Epic with the tons of epic mobs we killed to help everyone get their gear. Was in another one ... Blood something, I forget, I'm old. Lol.

Remember Epton? Claimed to have two-boxed Vox with a Rogue in the lair, and a max level Cleric sitting in the hall healing him ... hmmm.

Inny was a blast, the forums were always crazy too.
  9. Windchaser New Member

Great seeing so many familiar names after all these years (20 years...wow).
    I was Taeolen Windchaser the Wood Elf Ranger.
  10. Tanis Half-Elven New Member

You mean Ansuz?
  11. Legion99 New Member

Whats up bro, Vektor here, good to see your name again.
  12. FranktheBank Augur

Certainly a decent necro.
  13. Soriano Augur

I am from Innoruuk was known as Lodia Dreamchaser / Arrielle Freespirt was in Ascentia when I retired those characters in 2009.
  14. Cinamin Raeson New Member

I was in Company of Wandering Souls, The Pantheon, and Ashen Vendetta. Still kicking around on Test.
  15. birdsong_pawn Augur

Vektor! I remember you because we were both some of the first blacksmiths on the server (along with Smith). And you looked pretty cool hanging out by the Kelethin bank in a Crested Helm.

In fact, Birdsong still has the Blackened Iron Bastard Sword that you sold to my friend Bunye. He sold it to me later on, and now it's hanging as a trophy in my house.

I think it's pretty funny that I actually remember this stuff.
  16. SyllySongSynger New Member

Hello all! I played on Innie way back when! Idk how or why but they let me in The Pantheon and a couple other great guilds. I can barely remember any names anymore - please cut me some slack! I met John and Brad at ComicCon in Milwaukee when EQ was just out. Also, my dev friend was from Shorewood? Some other wonderful players - PlentyUpTop (they made her change her name - lol - it was another era!) and her irl son, we met up a couple times for mini-cons. Oh, I hope I can recover some of the memories ~ Sylly, the bard! ^-^