Bewts's Recent Activity

1. Bewts replied to the thread Random Loot Level Range(s).

Understood - so anything in 46-50 would be a "Grouping" and then 51-55 would be the next "Grouping"?

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:28 AM
  2. Bewts liked Kahna's post in the thread Random Loot Level Range(s).

It isn't + or -. It is in 5 level groups. So 1-10, 11-15, 16-20 and so on. Raid mobs are their own special thing.

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:27 AM
  3. Bewts replied to the thread Random Loot Level Range(s).

NT clear info in subsequent post.

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:27 AM
  4. Bewts replied to the thread Paladin as main 6 boxing group.

Paladin Shaman/Cleric Bard 3x DPS Monks are your best DPS option, followed by Rogues. Shaman is extremely OP, but you will...

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:17 AM
  5. Bewts posted a new thread.

Random Loot Level Range(s)

Is this established somewhere? Is it +/- 1, 2 or 3 levels of the mob (ignoring raid tiering)? Or does it vary by expansion or even by...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:31 AM
  6. Bewts replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

Not much changes in the 1-40 range with a Kunark launch. It is the 40-50 which opens up more places and better drops that will...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:38 AM
  7. Bewts replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

I think you may be able to avoid the login challenges that Teek will certainly experience by playing on Tormax. I guess that is a...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:50 AM
  8. Bewts replied to the thread Out of Era class / Race Combo on Teek / Tormax.

I don’t think we are expecting anything - we are asking for this or something similar though because it’s painfully obvious that it is...

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:33 AM
  9. Bewts posted a new thread.

Out of Era class / Race Combo on Teek / Tormax

Now that it’s been proven you can make Elf Beaslords, Froglok Monks, and Drakkin before their supposed era (as observed on TLP today)....

Apr 18, 2024
  10. Bewts replied to the thread Out of era race class combos are creatable on TLPs right now..

Can confirm on Agnarr. Such a tease that zerker creation disconnects ya.

Apr 18, 2024
  11. Bewts replied to the thread Can we server transfer to Agnarr on new TLPs after pop or LDoN yet ?.

AFAIK there are no transfers onto Agnarr. At least, I haven’t run across anyone that has the last… 3 or so years.

Apr 9, 2024
  12. Bewts replied to the thread Teek Race/class question.

Regen is noticeable when you don't have a druid or shaman around and/or lack gear. However, having either of them around and willing to...

Apr 9, 2024
  13. Bewts replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

I’ll be boxing… so no change for my approach (If I even play on these TLP). Only thing I’m chewing on is which tank to run, particularly...

Apr 7, 2024
  14. Bewts replied to the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

Way back, I was an avid D&D PC player (Darksun and the Gold Box games). I discovered Neverwinter on AOL literally the day they turned...

Apr 3, 2024
  15. Bewts replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Guild banks have their benefits. The best guilds I’ve been in maintain a certain inventory of plat to finance things that help the guild...

Mar 27, 2024
  16. Bewts replied to the thread Confirmed Ranger Archery Proc Rates and Heroic Dexterity.

Perhaps. Note my best parses show around 40-50 dps from each nukes and dots (90-100 total). I never tested without focus versus...

Mar 27, 2024
  17. Bewts replied to the thread TLP Expansion Unlock Pacing.

It’s not the cadence… it’s the timing. Most TLP hit the PoP / GoD era right around the time a new TLP releases. As they coincide,...

Mar 26, 2024
  18. Bewts replied to the thread Year of Darkpaw quest has turned GFay into a level 100+ death zone..

I will say I was rather surprised to run across a level 75 mob when completing my key quests the other day on Agnarr. I can only...

Mar 22, 2024
  19. Bewts replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Boxers will find ways around the limitations imposed by Truebox rulesets. However, the rule set does constrain the amount of people...

Mar 19, 2024
  20. Bewts replied to the thread Warrior vs SK for a 3box.

It depends. If you're going to be small man tanking raid bosses (with friends, I assume) in the early 6 or so expansions, you'll want...

Mar 19, 2024
  21. Bewts replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

For an anniversary TLP, why not make all race / class options available from the start? I don’t think lack of spells or epics is a...

Mar 15, 2024
  22. Bewts replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

Random loot is fun… until you’re hunting a specific drop and the pool is so large with equal chances for all in the pool that you end...

Mar 11, 2024
  23. Bewts replied to the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Tides of Time Level 65 Type 7/8 Augments did not have their stats revised. The current offering still remains a +5 Strength and a 5 AC /...

Mar 7, 2024
  24. Bewts replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

You should get both points and wins… but unfortunately no one foresaw that the LDON augment grind would be beyond excessive.

Mar 7, 2024
  25. Bewts replied to the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

Can be a while... I had a post I made over the holidays just go to confirmed.

Mar 6, 2024
  26. Bewts replied to the thread Confirmed Ranger Archery Proc Rates and Heroic Dexterity.

To be clarify some of your understanding: Archery Damage gets +1 / +2 (crit) damager per 10 Heroic Strength and/or 10 Heroic...

Mar 6, 2024
  27. Bewts posted a new thread.

Tides of Time Type 7 Augment (Level 65)

[IMG] The Level 65 Tides of Time Type 7/8 Augments were not updated. To be candid, a +5 STR Augment is not level appropriate...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 6, 2024
  28. Bewts replied to the thread Best box to pair with Necromancer on the new TLP.

My advice is to play a Monk and then persona over to BL once Luclin and BL unlocks. I’d also recommend pairing with a CLR, which...

Mar 1, 2024
  29. Bewts replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

I'd most certainly purchase the new expansion and collect pixels to have a zerker persona gear set ready to PL / raid within 24...

Feb 7, 2024
  30. Bewts replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

I'd hate to see what an Oakwynd-level economy mess up would do to a static state server economy by opening up a transfer to Agnarr...

Feb 7, 2024
  31. Bewts replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

I support the OOW/DON era lock proposal. Epic 2.0, much like the 1.0 is a key nostalgia event for many players (Others being those...

Feb 5, 2024
  32. Bewts liked Xeris's post in the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

In the annual tradition of people begging for TLP servers with different rulesets, let me once again make the case for an era locked...

Feb 5, 2024
  33. Bewts replied to the thread A Parser's Request: Agnarr Arena Training Dummies.

We already do this. The point is to not use test to evaluate what is occurring in production on a content locked server.

Jan 31, 2024
  34. Bewts replied to the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

We had like a decade+ of nostalgia from making those classic runs on TLP. Perhaps its time to flip the script a bit on QoL items like...

Jan 30, 2024
  35. Bewts posted a new thread.

A Parser's Request: Agnarr Arena Training Dummies

As Agnarr is PoP-locked, we do not have access to guild halls or training dummies in the Arena because those do not arrive until later...

Jan 30, 2024
  36. Bewts replied to the thread (Agnarr) - An Epic Request ~ Please consider!.

I would think the option to purchase your epic 1.0 / 1.5 / 2.0 weapon adornment with DB points would be a welcome addition for all...

Jan 25, 2024
  37. Bewts liked Vedian's post in the thread (Agnarr) - An Epic Request ~ Please consider!.

I'd like a quest on Agnarr but I'd be just as happy with either: An Agnarr specific NPC that will return an ornament when you hand in an...

Jan 25, 2024
  38. Bewts replied to the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

The reality here is that there are unobtainable achievements for a content locked server because those achievements include criteria beyond...

Jan 22, 2024
  39. Bewts replied to the thread A message to PurplePaw. We aren't all in California..

You forget this is a business. When it is warm, people leave the comfort of their desks for outdoor activities. This leads to less...

Jan 21, 2024
  40. Bewts replied to the thread Fixed Internally Tides of Time Spell Scaling Incorrectly.

Observed that as well. Seemed inconsequentiall. However, the trash can twincast nukes and that hurts at level 65. Note - I think...

Jan 18, 2024
  41. Bewts replied to the thread Fixed Internally Tides of Time Spell Scaling Incorrectly.

Thanks boss - ranged dps was problematic. Once I ran my box all into melee range, he stopped doing his nasties. 3 Rangers, Bard, Shaman +...

Jan 18, 2024
  42. Bewts liked Kenuven's post in the thread Fixed Internally Tides of Time Spell Scaling Incorrectly.

You have 30 seconds to kill it before it wipes the whole room. We used cleric, druid, enchanter, and two bards to nuke while a monk...

Jan 18, 2024
  43. Bewts replied to the thread Confirmed Ranger Archery Proc Rates and Heroic Dexterity.

Thank your for your feedback and observations while I was conducting this analysis. Hopefully this gets some traction to address...

Jan 18, 2024
  44. Bewts posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Tides of Time Spell Scaling Incorrectly

After completing the Key to "Level 1" and entering the Tides of Time instance, my Level 65 group encountered 4 blue con skeletons and a...

Forum: Resolved

Jan 18, 2024
  45. Bewts replied to the thread Confirmed Ranger Archery Proc Rates and Heroic Dexterity.

At this point on Agnarr - just give me GoD/OoW so I can do more work on archery and the AA we get in those expansions. I've...

Jan 17, 2024
  46. Bewts liked Drencrom's post in the thread Confirmed Ranger Archery Proc Rates and Heroic Dexterity.

Join us on live if you want to play a real ranger. [IMG]

Jan 17, 2024
  47. Bewts posted a new thread.

Confirmed Ranger Archery Proc Rates and Heroic Dexterity

Era: The below analysis was conducted on Level 65 and Level 70 Rangers, in PoP/LDoN (65) and OoW/GoD (70) Era. All testing was performed on...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 17, 2024
  48. Bewts replied to the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

I deeply appreciate the view here as at certain point on Agnarr, which has limited content, a player would seek out the achievement...

Jan 16, 2024
  49. Bewts liked Jedis's post in the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

Please flag the following Slayer achievements as optional (much like the other optional achievements) so that Banestrike ability can be...

Jan 16, 2024
  50. Bewts replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Wish List.

I’d argue that it’s unproven if people play on new TLP to “play in classic”. We have few examples to compare to that suggests that...

Jan 4, 2024
  51. Bewts replied to the thread Warrior Hp/AC vs Sk/pally.

TLDR: If there are 20 potential damage outcomes, warriors are only subject to the first 19. All others are subject to all 20....

Dec 27, 2023
  52. Bewts replied to the thread Personas and DKP.

We are unique being on Agnarr. We have so many BIS or near BIS characters - including boxes we aren’t necessarily worried about gear...

Dec 22, 2023
  53. Bewts replied to the thread Personas and DKP.

We have an alt bid tier. Bidding for a persona is an Alt bid. Fiyar the Ranger (Main) bids with mains. Fiyar the Warrior...

Dec 20, 2023
  54. Bewts replied to the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

Be nice if it was just a discounted pool of total AA earned on the character… Ya banked 2,000 AA on your main? Then you get some % to...

Dec 17, 2023
  55. Bewts replied to the thread What's Darkpaw's Official Position on Class Balance?.

I’m not for a complete balance overhaul project. I do have some items that can increase the appeal of classes early in TLP before AA,...

Dec 14, 2023
  56. Bewts replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

While I understand the draw of forcing people to play together for the sake of maintaining a strong community, the reality is that many...

Dec 11, 2023
  57. Bewts replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

The typical TLP generation today consumes content far too fast to move at a snails pace. Folks find other things to do and end up not...

Dec 6, 2023
  58. Bewts posted a new thread.

An Illusory Request

I know this is likely to fall on deaf ears (or blind eyes as it may be) for a myriad of priorities far ahead of it. However - I do have a...

Nov 6, 2023