An Illusory Request

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bewts, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Bewts Augur

I know this is likely to fall on deaf ears (or blind eyes as it may be) for a myriad of priorities far ahead of it. However - I do have a request that some other QoL or non-game impacting considerations occur for TLP servers. Specifically, my request revolves around illusions from non-consumable clicks (like masks for instance).

There is an AA in Omens which extends your illusion for a much longer period, but it is restricted to Rogues and Bards. I would think this restriction could be modified and lifted such that:
    1. Any class can purchase the AA once AA become available.
    2. The expansion requirement is lifted so it is immediately accessible once AA are unlocked.

The AA I am referencing is:

Master of Disguise (1) 67 BRD, ROG (OoW) 7 / 7 - 1: Permanent Illusion
    This passive ability extends the duration of your beneficial illusion spells to 16.6 hours and allows them to persist when zoning.

In general, this has minimal to no impact on gameplay or access but a 35 minute timer on a mask offering an infinite amount of illusion clicks that you camped in some cases for hours upon hours feels overly punitive.

I would also ask that the illusion buff gets moved out of the general buff window to the short term window; early in TLP buff spots are at a premium and very limited. This deters plays from sporting illusions in general simply because they don't have the space to account for a debuff and not losing their own buffs by running an illusion.
    ForumBoss likes this.
  2. ForumBoss Augur

I like this idea, illusion and shrink status should persist across zones.
  3. Shamoo New Member

check General Tab > Persistent Illusions , then just wait until EoK when every class gets it and let the original 3 illusion classes have their fun little AA when they originally got it
    Yinla likes this.