Xbox Login Interruption - May 17, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StopComplaining New Player

Hey i have an idea... Stop complaining, do something else for now and let us see actual and important updates such as any progress or time frames...
    • Like x 2
  2. RichieBenzzz New Player

Amen
    • Like x 1
  3. Soup or Turtle New Player

I would like to say that few people, if anyone, want any actual money back. However, a slightly extended membership length to early subs, even maybe anyone who subbed in the first month would be sweet. Maybe an in game item or two. It's really not hard to please most of us.

Most.
    • Like x 1
  4. RichieBenzzz New Player

Time frame is way to much to ask for jeez
  5. Shaolin Prodigy New Player

If the game runs on PC with windows 10 it should then port to this system without many problems. The game is six years old, yet it runs horrible with crashes and DC all the time. Maybe that's what DC stands for? The game's client should be polished after that amount of time...

All I'm saying is that they obviously didn't test this game and all it would have taken was a beta period on Xbox to iron this out before they started charging you all this money in disguise as a free game, because nobody is ever going to get 30 keep playing as a free player.

They didn't have any problems making sure their market place worked like a charm, and their monthly sub is a joke at £14:99, which is £6 more than any other mmo I have ever played, and this is six years old on top of the xbox sub.

If they're going to charge all this money then they should at least let people know there's a problem and their working on it a little sooner than 8 hours after it happens.
    • Like x 1
  6. Harlequin Devoted Player

Only if it's one of those huge ones they show at golf tournaments and stuff.
    • Like x 2
  7. Contrl New Player

Will you shut up about crying for compensation, don't like then don't get it next month simple, people like you crying everyday about a tftp game you choose to pay, i bought they 1 year sub and i'm not crying about it, it happens to most games. ITS A MMO.
  8. Trivious New Player

What a lovely idea x
  9. StopComplaining New Player

Its actually more if your service is declined by the company, they are unable to help this and so it would be ******* stupid, besides what are you actually missing out on? sitting in the lobby trying to act cool dueling everyone haha, its a game... its not the most important thing and thats coming from a guy who games all day everyday and you dont see me ******** over here
  10. Goobagabba New Player

It's fine. I downloaded the game about a week ago, picked up a month membership to try it out. Not much downtime with regard to errors/maintenance (this current issue is has been the longest downtime I've experienced so far, but I slept through most of it). Just try one month. It's nice to bypass the wait queue.
    • Like x 1
  11. Bluebody3 New Player

It's been like 5hrs. You don't need an extended membership. Just stop being greedy!
  12. XenonSnow Level 30

Never said anything about compensation please learn to read,
    I was just saying that paying members have that perk Im hoping that if they fix the queue we get a different perk in exchange.
  13. StopComplaining New Player

Guys its back up!!!!!!!!!

Nah im just kidding... but you would of missed it if this was real because of all the complaining ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. Goonbaiter New Player

I used to be a hardcore ps3 dcuo player until my playstation broke. I was so excited when I saw that it was on xbox one that I started the download and got a membership. Now I am finding out that I cant even play the game right now. Its been a couple of years since I have gotten to enjoy this game. I really do not care about being compensated I just really hope I will be able to play very soon before I waste part of my membership.
  15. Mr Smoochie New Player

All of you saying "I spent money and deserve compensation" are acting like a bunch of drug addicts. We could break this down many ways and they all add up to next to nothing. To make this simple though we will break it down by a 30 day month. That is $0.50 a day. This issue has been occurring for around 10 hours so you want your $0.21 back? You are spending $15 A MONTH for entertainment that you already most likely have got your worth out of. You could go out on a Friday/Saturday night and not remember a thing and spend way more than $15. Are you going back to the establishment and asking for a refund? This could also be a Microsoft issue and not a DC issue(I look forward to hearing the "I can get on other games" comments)...my guess is most of you complaining don't have a clue how these systems work so you should take this as an opportunity and maybe go learn.
  16. Dark Healer New Player

Lol it's PvP on the forums
    • Like x 1
  17. XenonSnow Level 30

Im going to crit heal then.
  18. Legendary Mafia New Player

Its doesn't matter if it's 50 cents or 10 cents. Money is money. Maybe you should move outta mommy house and get a job, then you would understand money don't grow on trees idiot!
  19. RichieBenzzz New Player

Psh compensation this is WB Games lol
    • Like x 2
  20. Bluebody3 New Player

So do premium members and we arent complaining.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.