Xbox Login Interruption - May 17, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tokens210 Well-Known Player

Their not fighting it per say, many of us have been playing this game for years, the ToS for this game are similar to Xbox lives ToS in being either scheduled or unscheduled downtimes are expected and will happen and part of what you pay for is the schedule downtime and them fixing things during unscheduled

I've played this game since year 1 and in the 4-5 years of playing the game I believe I seen compensation in the form of members dates pushed back maybe twice, and those were times when they had real server issues for almost an entire month
  2. Dark Healer New Player

Lol this guy it's 2016
  3. UltimateSpidey New Player

Thanks for that btw!
  4. Bluebody3 New Player

Do you see ANYONE against compensation, no! People are just complaining that members keep bitchin bout lost times so get your facts straight.
  5. Theredstorm New Player

wha

t is happing
  6. Kvnrnld New Player

you're point their is invalid, its WOULD OF. NOT would've.
  7. Famuel L Jackson New Player

You too? Lol Troll n DPS I want to get one for PvP. Ppl say "omg getting new armor is annoying!" Try farming for 2 sets at once lol. Are you a villian US? Toons name Elisa. Hmu if you need a troll. Cr76 and rising. Leader of Knights of Azriel. League hallz are awesome! That moon base view @_@
  8. StopComplaining New Player

Thanks for what? not crying? haha
  9. Godlysoldier101 New Player

I just have a question about for the people who bought membership for the month. Are we going be able to get reimburse for the time we are losing now? I am talking about the few days we are not able to sign in, will that be added to our accounts in the future. I feel that it is wrong we payed but then we lose days because the system is down. I really do hope it take few more hours and not days to fix this. This is really good game and i understand it is free or it probably be solved a lot earlier. So for people who have put money should get something back for the inconvenience maybe Market Coins or something free if days can not be replace for membership.
    • Like x 1
  10. UltimateSpidey New Player

Why be a grammar policeman?
  11. Seraphanna New Player

Already upto date on others but we can't watch Constantine because NBC are ******* ******** ************* :(.

Also,to those using wrong times for outage,this started after maintenance (on EU) so its about 12 hours now.I am more annoyed at how long it has taken to get any update on the issue,and then it offers nothing in way of an update.
  12. Dark Healer New Player

Who plays early mornings during week looking for a good group I'm 134 Cr nature heal
    • Like x 1
  13. J3wlius Caesar New Player

Even if u didn't buy a membership you can still play with friends right ?
  14. Bluebody3 New Player

Its been 12hrs, no.
  15. XeRoKo0L New Player

I was in an 8 man raid about to down the boss when I was disconnected and couldn't get back in....I was the healer, it caused the entire group to wipe....then to make it worse I couldn't get back in...that was at 1:30am EST. That was 11 hours ago...still waiting on an ETA Mepps, you know this is why this game almost died on PSN right...
  16. Emoney Dedicated Player

And who would cash that lol. I for one would hang that huge 50 cent check on my wall. LOL
    • Like x 1
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I need to remind everyone that while we completely understand your frustration, you still must abide by the forum guidelines and post reasonably. Thanks.
    • Like x 3
  18. StopComplaining New Player

Constantine as far as i know is all on Putlocker free to watch :)
  19. Tank for Days New Player

Well since we are here join my league "The Remembered" let's make a name for ourselves.
  20. HikanAce New Player

Thanks will probably give it a go once the system is back up and running :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.