Xbox Login Interruption - May 17, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goobagabba New Player

Thank you for posting this. It's a sad day when one cannot find something else to do other than huff and puff that their imaginary world isn't working correctly.
    • Like x 1
  2. Dark Healer New Player

But yet your still here lol
  3. Mybedissoft New Player

once they fix this issue, oh man I can see this game doing fairly well on xbox imo. I just started playing a few nights ago and I'm loving it.
  4. Goobagabba New Player

You should have replied to Mouthy Weapon, not Xeno.
  5. Soup or Turtle New Player

I'll say this, as an xbox subscriber that very optimistically paid the monthly sub the day after this game dropped, I feel like I have dealt with a massive amount of downtime. Somewhere there are records of exactly how much xbox downtime we have experienced since launch but for my gaming schedule (and yes, I do realize that's a "me" problem.) I feel like it's about half of my ability to play this game. I'm not saying they should comp us a month but believe me, if this game had a disclaimer that said "warning, this game has routine maintenance starting at 7 am Eastern lasting sometimes until midday on weekdays" then, being an east coast player myself, I certainly would not have made my purchase. I know that kind of foresight is basically impossible so I'm not blaming them, and the game is great so I'm sad that I miss so much of it. I just feel slighted nonetheless.

Endrant.
    • Like x 4
  6. Bluebody3 New Player

But is he complaining about the game being down or compensation? No? Well then your point is invalid.
    • Like x 1
  7. UndisputedBen New Player

This is beginning to bum me out. I'm one of those suckers err players that bought the premium edition and a membership,because I loved this game on pc years ago and now I just want to play it on console but I've been so limited by either in game glitches or servers being down that I've maybe been able to only actually play it about half as much as I would like to. Really sucks.
  8. Knightless New Player

Anyone been able to login?
  9. Theebestbatman New Player

You guys are hilarious.
  10. Dark Healer New Player

He said ppl can't find anything else better to do than complain but yet he is complaining on the forums ...so how is it any different for the others
  11. VersaceT New Player

how about double XP lol
    • Like x 1
  12. Goobagabba New Player

I feel there's a point you're trying to make with your reply...

By the way...you don't need to put "but" in front of "yet". And don't forget everyone's favorite error..."YOU'RE", not "your"'. Poor grammar, old bean.
  13. Mybedissoft New Player

Lol, you're definitely not gonna be the one getting anything now. Just cause YOU paid YOUR money to buy a membership doesn't mean that when there is a bug or issue, you get some compensation or something because you deserve it, right? WRONG. Please stop being a minion of greed, jeez..
    • Like x 1
  14. VersaceT New Player

I agree I subbed day one too
  15. Soup or Turtle New Player

Who works evenings, starting at about 4 pm eastern. Wanted to clarify that I was missing my window, not whining about a few lost hours.
  16. Dark Healer New Player

Or a million marks lol
  17. Bluebody3 New Player

Because he is complaining about PEOPLE being annoying not the game.
  18. Trivious New Player

Oooo nice use of caps
  19. Necrocastrator New Player

Thanks for the update was wondering what was going on game froze last night in raid and I could not log back in waited tell this morning and same error authenticating connection to the world or something anyway hope you get her figured out with no issues ... Thanks again
  20. VersaceT New Player

we cant find anything better to do because we all have free time that we were gonna use to play lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.