Xbox Login Interruption - May 17, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VersaceT New Player

Idk why anyone would be against compensation lol it would probably benefit everyone
    • Like x 2
  2. StopComplaining New Player

If you really are a DC fan why not go watch either supergirl,arrow,flash,gotham,constantine etc. etc. etc.
    • Like x 1
  3. Bluebody3 New Player

Lol don't get your hopes up.
    • Like x 1
  4. Legendary Mafia New Player

you ain't crying because that's all you do all day is be a gamer, lol really? **** kid
  5. TamKite New Player

Shut it
  6. Emoney Dedicated Player

And yet you are the one begging for that dime.

For the record though, I'm 35, live on my own with my wife. I work two jobs.....she works also. I am very aware of the value of money. That's why I don't get upset since no where else can you get a months worth of entertainment for 15$.....its a deal. Still a deal even if it were only two weeks.
    • Like x 1
  7. Tokens210 Well-Known Player

Yea I'm all caught up on my flash and arrow, and Supergirl which got cancelled and the CW purchased it so yay that'll get a season 2 atleast, Constantine got cancelled as well I believe, not sure if another channel picked that one up and I'm way way behind on Gotham lol haven't seen any of season 2 yet but I dislike that originally the creators said batman would never be in the show cause then it'll be a show about batman not about the villans and the city, but apparently now theres been a change and batman will or should show up sometime idk whats even going on there lol
  8. Kvnrnld New Player

This thread (and many others) is now about complaining about complaining about complaining. I can see both points of view, and some downtime is to be expected, but I do have to say that there really have been a lot of problems. It's not just a one time thing. In the beginning paid players were having to wait an hour to get in, then there were the many maintenance issues, the game crashes often, and now this (not to mention that reset can be inconvenient to people with limited time to play that just happens to be at around that time.) I would imagine all of this is new to people who are unfamiliar with MMOs. Most console players have probably never played one before, and are used to being able to just play the games that they paid for, regardless of internet status.
  9. XenonSnow Level 30

This is honestly getting annoying
    • Like x 1
  10. o7okriso7o New Player

Not all MMO games have this much downtime, I stopped playing Elder Scrolls Online a few months ago and only really had to put up with scheduled maintenance every week for a couple of hours, you're mad to think that you'll be getting compensation of any kind though.
    • Like x 1
  11. StopComplaining New Player

Well im in the army so time off can be spent however i like and considering i love gaming which im very good at you dont see me crying over a day without a game...
    • Like x 1
  12. VersaceT New Player

I am still not understanding why people are fighting against the idea of compensation for the downtime lol
    • Like x 1
  13. Dark Healer New Player

PvP on the forums 8v8 lol texting vs keyboards
  14. The Warzone New Player

I guess having a full time job comes in handy so i wont have to wait to long by the time i get home from work tonight the servers should be back up and if not ill sleep and just check up on it with this game just releasing its going to have bugs and crashes i have been playing this game sence it dropped on pc i love it but i also know i can wait for it . there are other matters that could use our attention yelling at eachother and mepps will not fix a thing guys come on take this time where we are here to talk aboutwhat we enjoy about the game or leagues playing together we can be a peaceful. Forum instead of a heat and arguing one
  15. Dovahkiin New Player

As to the compassion it is easy give members a Promethium Lockbox and everyone else a vault ticket.

No one is asking for a diamond horse that they can name but butt stallion.
    • Like x 2
  16. Famuel L Jackson New Player

ikr! You say compensation and their like " WHAT NO! I don't want free MC coins!" Wut?!?! Lmao
    • Like x 3
  17. Bluebody3 New Player

Im on my xbox typing lol. Its so long!
    • Like x 2
  18. Goobagabba New Player

It's WOULD'VE. Eh...I still WOULD'VE missed it because of all of the grammar policing in which I am currently engaged.
    • Like x 2
  19. Legendary Mafia New Player

i want free og smoke aura right now! lol jokes
  20. Shaolin Prodigy New Player

My problem is this isn't scheduled maintenance and is an account error. This would not have been a problem if they had a beta test period before launch, but like all WB is all about racking in the cash. It's the most expensive mmo I've played by far and it's six years old now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.