Xbox Login Interruption - May 17, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Famuel L Jackson New Player

I'd be happy if I just got another Armory....hint hint
  2. Dovahkiin New Player

Don't be a grammar ****
  3. Dark Healer New Player

They have a right to complain it's their money not urs ...rather it's as small as a game not working or your car not working u put money in u expect it to wrk
    • Like x 2
  4. Envoy Active Player

To be fair ALL online games have some form of maintainence, mmos more so than others of course. Given how new to the xbox one architecture it is (not just windows 10 which is utter **** on its own) and how many people have jumped in free or not its unsurprising that these issues have arisen. If these issues were 6 months from now then there is little excuse granted, but its not the case here.

In the realms of compensation, blizzard always tended to extend membership expiration by 24 hours if the game went down for more than a few hours or had to be done unexpectedly for something. Its a very simple thing to do as its all database based and setup would be minimal.

My mrs is actually quite happy with this situation as it means its the first day since release ive not been able to play xD
  5. Blue TechKing New Player

come on now why are you getting in an argument? anyway thanks for the info mepps i was wondering if it was just me...
  6. Fusionman New Player

What exactly was he complaining about, though?
  7. Dark Healer New Player

Lol right I'm not writing a book u get the point
  8. XenonSnow Level 30

I would to then i would have 3 :D one for healing, pvp, and dps!
    • Like x 1
  9. GristlyEli New Player

It seems the downtime is above average and if it happens to be during a paying persons limited time to play then those players aren't getting what they paid for. So either it's a mistake to pay that early or possibly to even have that option. I realize they are working hard to keep it going but I also work hard for my money and value how it's spent. Granted there has yet to be eintire days offline, knock on wood, but it's still beyond regular maintenence time. Thanks for all your efforts and a great game.
    • Like x 4
  10. 300Gang New Player

I just wanna play tbh. Could careless about compensation
    • Like x 4
  11. UltimateSpidey New Player

Yeah, I know. Accidents happen XD
    • Like x 1
  12. Goobagabba New Player

When people can tell the difference between "your" and "you're", I won't have to be. Until then...
  13. Mybedissoft New Player

Thanks man. ^.^
  14. Bluebody3 New Player

Yes they do have a right to complain. But acting like you've just COMPLETELY lost your membership and trying to take advantage of an error by asking for compensation for a few lost hours is just stupid.
  15. Dark Healer New Player

I agree it's a little over the top
    • Like x 1
  16. Emoney Dedicated Player

All you people asking for compensation....do you even do the math? You're out a few hours.....even if we agree its a full day....that works out to 50 cents....lol you want a check for 50 cents?!?

#welcometodcuo
    • Like x 3
  17. Kingtrilogy28 New Player

18. Eleftherios New Player

Unfortunately this is QA that should have been ironed out prior to release on a new platform (XBoxOne). However, the proper steps were not adhered to, thus we have these systematic problems that developers are attempting to fix on the fly.

This is a capitalistic world, as such I won't begrudge the company for attempting to make as much capital as it can, as quickly as it can. I ill begrudge the company for offering a product laden with faults, simply to maximize profit time.

I have played WoW since release (yes that long) and while Tuesday maintenance can be frustrating, the WoW community has accepted some downtime to ensure smooth paying on a week to week basis.

Are problems to be xpected ----> YES
    Is downtime to be expected ----> YES
    Are the current # of excessive game interruptions and errors to be expected ----> NO

While parading around as a superhero and participating in exciting game play is a lot of fun and very addictive, the sad truth (in this case) remains that ----> Quality Assurance (QA) was clearly NOT done adequately prior to release on a new platform.
    • Like x 2
  19. HikanAce New Player

Hey guys, I know it may not be the correct thread for this but only just new to the forum. Downloaded the game last week and been playing constant in my free time, loving it so far. Reached level 30 yesterday and was gonna get a membership, I've had no problems with the game until now and from what I can tell this is a frequent thing. Is it worth my time getting the membership when the game goes back online? I'm not entirely sure what the differences are, only thing I really know it gives you is that you can open promethean boxes or something? Again I apologise if I'm using the wrong thread and any help with suggestions or a link to a relevant thread would be appreciated :)
  20. Goobagabba New Player

Excellent point. :) Thank you for this!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.