Xbox Login Interruption - May 17, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmce84 Loyal Player

0036 wasn't the error we were getting, that is a connection error, the one today was an account error, maybe check if your Xbox is logging into Live correctly.
  2. Shawn feefee New Player

Yea I have been down sense Sunday I think
  3. Shawn feefee New Player

In u did a new membership for three month on top of the 15 dollars buh
  4. roknchris New Player

ya i can get on the other games i own and chat with people and play with them this is the only game that doesnt seem to wor
  5. sewhitewolf New Player

My league has not been receiving its league points since this has happened.
    Done multiple duos solos 4man and mission getting prestige tokens in all of them and nothing went to our total.... Wtf

P.s. I also asked on your twitter 3 times now with no response.
  6. Theebestbatman New Player

I'm experiencing the 0x002e code while trying to get to gotham. at first I had it trying to get into a mission but then waited and now that I'm in it won't let me out
  7. Lightsmakenoise New Player

Lmfao 8 hours before the game came back up??!??
    Won't be buying membership for this game again.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These will be entirely resolved after restarts tomorrow morning.
  9. Theebestbatman New Player

Thanks Mepps
  10. XxAaron1xX New Player

11. sewhitewolf New Player

Really....cant even answer me... Guess you dev can say goodbye to my money too. Such ignorance
    At least im inquiring about a legitimate issue with your game versus those just complaining
  12. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Think for a moment, how many people quoted or PM, Mepps on the forums. Also how many people tweeted to him. o_O
    Plus the fact he has to leave his desk, and get updates from the Dev team and Microsoft.
  13. sewhitewolf New Player

I did which is why I have beencasking the same question repeatedly. I can understand missing one. It several tweets etc asking what is going on? But yet they can instantly comment on a guys Xbox and welcome newcomers..

Again I'm inquiring about a legitimate issue within their own games mechanic and they are just shrugging it off.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please open a bug report or start a new thread. This thread was about today's login outage.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.