Xbox Login Interruption - May 17, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seale New Player

members aint gettin ahit bro
  2. iShroompaloompa New Player

3. Lightsmakenoise New Player

Rip the dream today boys.. there should most def. Be a small return to us paid players especially since i can't speak for everyone, but i personally work 12 hr shifts and due to unfortunate events I'll miss out on my dailys and won't be able to return till after 7 or 8am tomorrow. Not hating just saying..
  4. XenonSnow Level 30

I agree with you because one of the perks of being a paying Member is being able to skip the queue and with making it have no queue for everyone takes that perk away from the paying members. Thats my opinion though.
  5. Dark Healer New Player

Not upset bout downtime more so of money being lost I payed to play THTS wat I expect
  6. Lightsmakenoise New Player

There wont be any compensation.. however you always have tomorrow..
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is the error code everyone is seeing as far as I know, due to this issue.
    • Like x 2
  8. Trivious New Player

This is a fact? You work for the game?
  9. Mybedissoft New Player

Guys, stop being greedy and butt hurt. Yeah we all had to wait, I waited just about 9 hours and counting, checked in periodically and it sucks but I don't think I deserve compensation, just maybe a fix for that problem that caused me to wait 9 hours. Lmao, point is.. get over it, we're almost there!
  10. UltimateSpidey New Player

Wait, why are people asking for compensation? It boggles the mind.
  11. Dark Healer New Player

Not a fact
  12. Deathssin33 New Player

13. XenonSnow Level 30

No but they have had problems like these for so long now, why would they give compensation now? I mean common sense. I could see if the game is down for a month, maybe they'd give compensation
  14. Theredstorm New Player

15. UltimateSpidey New Player

Oh, so I'm a leech? Thanks man. Appreciate it.
  16. Bluebody3 New Player

Everyone is complaining bout member stuff. Its been less than 12hrs and most of us play in evenings anyway for a couple hours! what do u want from them?? 5 hrs extra membership time. ya'll are whining like its been down for days. Oh no, 3-5 hrs of gameplay lost, WE DESERVE 1 YEAR FREE MEMBERSHIP! Just stop whining like members are the only people this is happening too.
  17. XenonSnow Level 30

I never said no one is a leech. If you read about Legendary Membership (or it used to be) one perk of it is bypassing the free member waiting queue. I never called anyone a leech.
  18. DavidZ912 New Player

Any idea what i should expect as i bought some vault tickets and time i used one i crashed. I haven't been able to get back on obviously. Will i still have my ticket or?
  19. Dark Healer New Player

There will always be problems when it's free
    • Like x 2
  20. Trivious New Player

Oh ok, then I'll wait until a member of the team to confirm there will be no compensation for a 30 day membership I have paid for.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.