WB/DC Cinematic Universe News

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Apr 14, 2016.

1. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

If you thinks that's something check this out. A uber Batman fan spent $2 million on a Batcave home theater specially made by Eite Home Theater Seating :eek:
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

[IMG]
  3. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    In some SUICIDE SQUAD 2 casting news, actors , David Dastmalchian and Daniela Melchior, have been cast as Polka-Dot man and Ratcatcatcher
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  4. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    Well its official, or based on a report by Variety. Actor, Robert Pattinson has been cast as Bruce Wayne/Batman in Matt Reeves THE BATMAN
    [IMG]

However, Deadline and THR report that actors Nicholas Hoult, Armie Hammer, and Aaron Taylor-Johnson are still in the running? :confused:
  5. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I knew it already, and it’s amazing.
    Most people never knew about this because they never talked about it, but this was an ... It's amazing how much he's loved a for that Batcave home theater ;)
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

How are any of those acceptable choices? o_O
  7. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Pattinson gets a bad rap for his Twilight role but I've seen a lot of the films he's done since then, and let me tell you, he's one of the best younger actors out there right now. I'm excited for Pattinson as Batman. (Go watch clips of his acting on Youtube or something and you'll be convinced).

As for Hoult, his face is too boyish to play Batsy. Armie might be a bit old too. I like ATJ though, but Pattinson is a great choice in my opinion.

Remember when people ridiculed Heath Ledger when he was cast as Joker? And when Ben Affleck was cast as Batman? Pattinson is going to nail this.

If you aren't convinced:

• Like x 1
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Never said any of them weren't great actors (and screw that Twi-hard crap fest, he was great in that Hairy Pothead movie), just don't believe they are right for this role. The only Blatman movie have seen since they decided to reboot every five years was the Ledger one, because have always been impressed by him (use to watch "Roar" every week)
    Not really sure who Aaron Taylor-Johnson even is

Probably going to get banned again for insulting R-Pats, just like was last week for insulting Godot (even though didn't insult her, just didn't like her movie)
    • Like x 1
  9. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Aaron Taylor-Johnson played Quicksilver in the MCU and the main character in the 2014 Gozdilla film.

You got banned for insulting actors?
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Oh, that guy, he seems talented, just not sure if he is Batman-talented

Maybe, was banned for 'trolling' in a thread about the change to Wonder Bewbs' ingame character (all said was, thought it was based on Godot due to the outfit, and how didn't like the movie), difficult to be sure seeing how the post in question was deleted
    Was also banned at the same time for allegedly insulting someone in another thread (again, post in question has been removed), the same thread where someone admitted to repeatedly attacking me for no real reason
  11. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

[IMG]
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Meh! It's just the price of being me :p
    • Like x 1
  13. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

14. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

And how soon will we get that atrocity ingame? o_O
  16. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Don't jump to harsh judgment to quickly.

You have to keep in mind that she is wearing a golden armored suit and that neon explosion of light is heavily reflecting off of it. It will definitely look better in the proper setting of the movie.

As for it being in the game, we already have the comic version shown in Grace's video. The T2 Magic armor, Hera's Strength. DGC doesn't get to play with the movie stuff.
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wasn't criticizing the colour
    Have several pieces of Hera's Strength, and it don't look like that
  18. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

19. recoil2 Dedicated Player

well......i know what i'm doing if i ever become filthy rich, right after i acquire norman osborn's house from the first spider man movie XD.
  20. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

They should just move the DC Universe shows to Netflix worldwide. Too much competition with other streaming serviced for DC universe to succeed. That way, WB would still get money from Netflix for them, and people would still watch them. It would also replace the Marvel shows they have.

Or they could put the shows on HBO, since they're BFF's with WB.