The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Belthazur Dedicated Player

*In-game name: Muzura
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPC West Coast
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR190/290SP
    *Power: Mental
    *Role: DPS/Troll
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 45
    *About yourself: Comic & Sci-Fi Geek
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for an Active League with Fun/Energetic Lets tackle this mountain attitude.
    I seek a fun group with minimal drama to Grow and Enjoy this game we all play!
    • Like x 1
  2. Tauntingstation New Player

*In-game name.: ScarletteShroud
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) XBOX
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.: 100/65
    *Power. Celestial
    *Role.: Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 30
    *About yourself. Switched from PC to Xbox
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Active friendly leauge that runs alot of content together.. Been Playing for a week and have yest to find a active guild thaat runs things together. I play between 1pm to 9pm when i am on est taime
    • Like x 1
  3. Dmitrii New Player

*In-game name.: Meromirg
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).: Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.: 104/90
    *Power.: HL
    *Role.: DMG but can reroll and learn troller
    *Do you have a mic?: yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. : ex-Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).: 21
    *About yourself.: Funny russian guy who knows english well and ready to have fun,responsible and respectful*What are you looking for in a league and why?: im looking for active league where i can progress at any CR, i havent played for 2 years and want to play through new content. Love doing feats and hardest content available. Also im good in legends pvp. PM me here or mail me Merinothemoron@gmail.com

[IMG]
  4. SecondToNone League New Player

Steampunk4Hire
    HERO
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) on USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.DPS CR 163
    *Power.Atomic
    *Role. Dps learning to Tank 6 years
    *Do you have a mic? Yes I have a working mic. XD
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).34
    *About yourself. Helpful and I like running stuff,mod make,feat finding,collection finder Cool Gay Dude.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Other Gay people are cool just not any groups with name calling and N bombs it's degrading and old even with the A on the end have fun language is fine just don't be tasteless. Message me on Steampunk4Hire or Magnus Stud Whom I will make a different post later
  5. TheHailstorm Active Player

Hi Knight. Have you found a league yet? Resurgence would love to have you
  6. TheHailstorm Active Player

Hi Tero. Have you found a league yet? Resurgence may be able to help
  7. Polar Wall New Player

I am a returning player
    My main is a cr 100 Ice tank named vesuvian vessel. In play on us server.
    Looking for a mature hero leaque that plays together has a team.
  8. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

*In-game name. Pyrotechnic Rage

*Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS4

*Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR190/SP220

*Power. Rage

*Role. Primarily DPS, though I do enjoy tanking at times.

*Do you have a mic? Yes, at times in the morning the mic is off, but I can hear still.

*Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). Over 30, under 50.

*About yourself. My original league was small, very tight knit, very communicable. I was a lone wolf there, except for when we grouped up for raids and feat hunting. Over 1 million prestige in that league, came from me. We all quit right before CR differential released. I've returned a handful of months ago, and joined another league that seemed to be quite active, though over the past month+ is not active. I'm quiet at times, but will state my opinion if I feel the need. I have a family, and do not live in DC Universe. Though I do play frequently. I will not boss people around, and will likewise not be bossed around, period. I've helped many people in the past on game, and continue to do so.

*What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league that is established, and close. I've got 220SP, and cannot get teams for raids to get more. I'm tired of seeing teams group me up for feat runs, that have no tactical mods, no equipment mods, and only 100sp. I've ground out many feats, I know they take time, but I've not the time to waste on repeated fails. I generally play in the morning (EST) with some occasional intervals later. I'm hoping to find a league that will help with getting more SP, as I will help them as well. I know my power very well, and have had many comments from people that are surprised at how well I dish out damage (as though Rage is weak or something?). I'm a fast pace player, with only 2 alt characters that I work to build up as well. I log on, get my daily's done on my 3 characters, then I'm back on my main (Pyrotechnic Rage) looking for feat teams. I'm not looking to get carried, I pull my own weight. I do not know everything about the game, there is always room to improve, though I do know a great deal about the game. I would prefer a league that also seeks pvp feats, as I've never been much into pvp, but I do need to do more of it lol.
    Send a mail message please, as sometimes when you send a tell, I miss it due to content messages streaming down the chat bar.
    • Like x 1
  9. degenbrew New Player

Hey guys,
    *Name: GreênLantêrn Degen
    *Faction: Hero.
    *Server: EUPS.
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR 162.
    *Power: Light.
    *Role: Controller,DPS but mainly Control
    *Do you have a mic: Yes.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium.
    *About yourself: Comic book reading gamer.

*What are you looking for in a league and why? Fed up of match making, want to find a good team to play with and I want to help other players out.

Thanks
    • Like x 1
  10. krytine Loyal Player

Hey man thanks for teaching me about rage a while back if you ever need a home or a temporary league you are always welcome to run with use our core unit is small but we do have great communication from all league mates. So if you need it its krytin or krytine or kryt0n or krytien. The other main player to get a hold of is controlmoon840 or bluefoxy840 i wont be on till tomorrow night being valentine's day and all but anytime man you have always got a staning offer to join
    • Like x 1
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

12. degenbrew New Player

Hey guys,
    *Name: GreênLantêrn Degen
    *Faction: Hero.
    *Server: EUPS.
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR 165
    *Power: Light.
    *Role: Controller,DPS but mainly Control
    *Do you have a mic: Yes.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium.
    *About yourself: Comic book reading gamer.

*What are you looking for in a league and why? Fed up of match making, want to find a good team to play with and I want to help other players out.

Thanks

13. Sophie New Player

*In-game name. Sexphie
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 188/90 (Waiting on those replay badges, can get up to 140)
    *Power. Light
    *Role. Both DPS and Controller, 188/187 gear
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 19
    *About yourself. I've played DCUO since 2012, but on the PS4 server. I took a break when Amazon PT2 released, and came back december, starting from scratch on a new PC account. I'm in Uni so I can't play 24/7 but I'm on often. I also have too many characters for only playing 3 months :p
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Tired of getting groups of randoms from LFG, and in particular, I want to run elite raids, mostly DWF elite for those awesome nuclear styles. Looking for a league that knows what they're doing, and go sp hunting occasionally. I'm very knowledgeable about getting feats from AF pt.2 and before, but not too much on the newer stuff. I'm in a league right now, and we do all of the above, but we're too small to run raids, so I'm branching out with this character. I have all roles at 170 or above, so I can help with almost anything.
  14. La lady marie New Player

*Name and age: La ladymarie 33yrs old
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points 189/150
    *Power: sorcery
    *Role: Healer = 189cr DPS = 188cr
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: legendary
    *About yourself: I played dcuo as an electric healer from the start and left the game in 2012 . Came back to it about a month ago and am loving it! Been pugging and working to increase my skill points.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am currently in a league but there is almost never anyone on and. I would love to find an easygoing fun drama free league to have fun with that has players online. I'm always up for helping anyone out who might need it. I would prefer an 18+ league but I'm not too Fussy. Message me on here or in game to see if I would be a good fit for your league and if your league would be a good fit for me! Or if you just need a healer to run something send me a tell!

Found a league ty!!!!!!!
  15. VirgoFortuna New Player

*In-game name: Virgo Fortuna
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 29/25
    *Power: Mental
    *Role: Controller, I believe.
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Free to play
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 25
    *About yourself: I'm a casual gamer who got into the game a few months back. At the time, I had been with my husband, but he's since left the game...which brings me here. I'm a pretty good team player and know how to pull my weight in group settings. My schedule varies from week to week, but I jump online when I do have the chance.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm really new to the league scene/MMOs, so I'm looking for very laid back leagues that won't have an issue with me being new. I'm looking for a group who is willing to help me develop. Most importantly, I'm looking for a league that is friendly and doesn't cater to only higher CR/SP players.
  16. krytine Loyal Player

If you are on in the evenings i would give you a chance its always good to find a league to have balance
  17. iRelentless New Player

*In-game name. iRelentless

*Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS/EAST COAST

*Combat Rating/Skill Points. 190 / 284

*Power. Hard Light

*Role. Dps 190 / Troll 189

*Do you have a mic? Yes

*Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).30

*About yourself. A lil bit about myself gaming wise I'm a heavy dc , marvel and gow fan . movies , games etc..... you name it every once in awhile i venture off to play other games such as injustice , mvc3 and cod but dcuo takes priority over all .
    With that being said I'm a 5 yr vet to the game i took about a yr and a half off , weapon mastery slowly started to kill the game for me am isn't a bad idea just wish you could create your own loadout instead of everyone using the same loadout .
    I've been back on the game for about 6 or 7 weeks I've been pugging and grinding like crazy to get to where I'm at atm , I don't mind it all that much because my toon was born on grinding and pugging anyway .

At the end of the of the day I'm a very competitive person but I'm just as much a team player i do what i have to do to get my team thru the content smooth and efficiently I still and will always consider myself a student of the game always looking to learn and evolve .

*What are you looking for in league and why? Well at this point of the game and where I am with it , I am looking for a well establish or at least has well establish members what I mean by well establish is good reputation for being team players and getting stuff done running and accomplishing high end level elite content feats efficiently and effectively. But can still have fun hilarious and crazy conversations as well.
    Not a crazy huge league where you don't know how many members you have because people keep coming in and out everyday and you don't know and cant vouch for everyone in that league.

But an adult oriented small tight niche group type of league , a league that's hard to get into but only because they have a small but very strong bond and chemistry with one another they trust and vouch for each other with no hesitation. A league that you have to meet certain requirements and run with before joining to see if everyone's gets along and are on the same page . Definitely a plus if you have members that jump on the test server to test and learn all the new changes and improvements coming to the game as for I can not atm my pc is kinda butt cheeks atm lol .
  18. krytine Loyal Player

We are looking for someone to add to our uniqueness. We have a few players on around the clock between pve and pvp. But with how the current content is with us we dont have a big active roster. We know each other and most of us have been playing together for several years and you can normally find 3 or 4 of us on most days.
    We are a league that believes you should get as much out of a league as you put in. Several of us are also the type that if we are on line but not playing dc and if help is asked for we will jump on.
    Now as in joining we dont give you a bunch of hoops or anything. We normally only invite a few players that can really make the game more fun for us. We like our mentality of fun players but we are serious enough to get the job done and go home with all our fingers and toes. So if you are interested controlmoon840 or myself as in krytine or krytin. Catch you on the flipside
    • Like x 1
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/dishonored-fate-usps-pc-villain.281912/
  20. DON0909 New Player

Tynen
    Villian
    EUPC
    169/112
    Rage
    Tank
    I dont play for a long time and start to play again on last free episodes. Play all that time (but nothing interesting, coz i dont have episodes for my cr). Now i get ep 27 and sure that i play for i while again. Need league for helping with ep 27 (REALY long to do content with 169 cr tank, but it's only beginning) and for some fun!