The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Theban New Player

*In-game name. : Conner T
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). : Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) : US PC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. : 189 DPS 188 Troll / 229 SP
    *Power. : Quantum
    *Role. : Dps and Troll
    *Do you have a mic? : Yes, i also have Discord.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. : Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). : 22 Years Old
    *About yourself. : I played this game 2 years ago, i'm back since last semester's 2016, so i know how things works, im active, i play atleast 4 hours per day, Currently hunting sp and running content to get new styles for feats.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for an ACTIVE league that runs Duos, Alerts, Raids,
    Operations (for feats), I don't want to join a league that only has 3 or 5 people online on average.
    *Currently in a league
  2. SlayerSin New Player

Hey Conner T, The Forsaken Order is recruiting! We are very active and have at least 10-15 players on daily. Most of us are 180+sp. Our website is www.theforsakenorder.com :) fill out an application and hope to see ya in game
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Nobody bothers to read the original post these days.

• Like x 2
  4. krytine Loyal Player

Lightning league is always looking for good solid people to run with hit me up sometime
  5. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Apparently I can't figure out how to pm you off my phone, but JusticeSocietyInternational is under new leadership as of yesterday and looking to recruit. Some of our more active players are on breaks right now but we still stay pretty active and maintain full proficiencies. We have weekly feat hunting nights on Monday, and PVP on Wednesday. I am always looking for more people who PVP lol. If you're interested message me here, find our facebook group (Justice Society International) although not many of our members are in the group yet looking to change that, or message KhalShazam, zithria, TitaniusEgo, or anyone else you see from our league in game.
  6. Sugr Bear Committed Player

JusticeSocietyInternational is under new leadership as of yesterday and looking to recruit. Some of our more active players are on breaks right now but we still stay pretty active and maintain full proficiencies. We have weekly feat hunting nights on Monday, and PVP on Wednesday. I am always looking for more people who PVP lol. If you're interested message me here, find our facebook group (Justice Society International) although not many of our members are in the group yet looking to change that, or message KhalShazam, zithria, TitaniusEgo, or anyone else you see from our league in game.
  7. Supersam New Player

In-game name. SuperSam
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 107cr/107sp
    *Power. Ice
    *Role. Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 34
    *About yourself. I started playing DCUO since day one. Got myself a legendary account right then and there. I mostly do PVE. Was in the Outcasts league and then they merged with someone else while I was on a hiatus. My wife had a baby so it hindered my play times. Lost touch with some of the members so if anyone from the old Outcasts League remembers me please add me. :)

*What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a PVE and PVP league. Looking for an active league. I can play on Thursday nights from 7-9:30pm EST (basically free then) and I also play late at night after 12 or 1am EST if I am not too tired. Want to catch up on a lot of the story and for that I need to get active again and raid to raise my CR but it's kind of hard without a league. When I was very active I had a couple people praise me for my Ice Tanking skills (not to toot my own horn, but I was pretty good.):)

8. krytine Loyal Player

Look up controlmoon840 or foxyblue840 myself i wont be able to get on till next week becuase of work . But if you haven't found a league yet we do run most evenings we also have leaguers on in the early morning and middle of the night look at krytine krytin or kryt0n in game toons
  9. Cibb New Player

*In-game name: Laina Light
    *Faction (Hero/Villain):
    Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC):
    USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points:
    N/A
    *Power:
    Light
    *Role:
    DPS/Troll (undecided)
    *Do you have a mic?
    Yes. I have Teamspeak and Discord as well.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play:
    Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements):
    *About yourself:
    You can go ahead and call me Cibb. I played SWTOR avidly from 2013-2016, but quit following BioWare kinda screwing up the whole game. I began in a roleplay guild and worked my way to officer before leaving due to disagreements with the guildmaster. After that, I transitioned into a raider with a new guild and did Hardmode/Nightmare (top-tier) progression raiding from throughout 2015. With a growing lack of PvE content and some strife with new raid teams, I transitioned once again into a PvP player, but stayed with the same guild. During this time I became one of the highest rated Scoundrel players on my server for DPS and healed in casual raids. I ended my SWTOR career switching between DPS and heals, attaining a high skill level in both. In DCUO I'd like to have some similar experiences, though I'll likely lean more towards PvP since I've developed a love for it. I'm currently not too hardcore, but that is subject to change depending on how deeply I get into the game.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
    I'm looking for a league that has a strong, active playerbase that focuses on PvP as well as some PvE. What's most important though is that I find a league that is willing to accommodate a new DCUO player and help him transition into the endgame. I'm going to have plenty of questions about gearing, skill builds, etc. and am very willing to take the time to learn these things. I don't expect to be in a top-tier league right off the bat, obviously, so as long as you've got some focus and a few players willing to give tips, I think I'll fit right in.
  10. DaZeeHero Level 30

*In-game name. Ivlys (that's Sylvi backwards)
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC (I think that means US PC)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Fresh 30, cr 32, forget how many skill points.
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. Controller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes although I prefer not being required to use it.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. I have a sub, does that make me legendary? (new player)
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). Player is 30.
    *About yourself. I'm a new DCUO player who is a 6 year Champions Online veteran and have dabbled in several other MMOs including WoW, FFXIV, and SWTOR. I like super heroes/villains and roleplay with original characters.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I want a league which requires an original name and character. it shows some imagination in a sea of people just trying to make another lame flash or superman clone. Said leauge should also be friendly and helpful, willing to help get new players like me started with endgame.
    • Like x 1
  11. Kurosu New Player

*In-game name: SpeedDemonReaper
    *Faction (Hero/Villain):
    Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC):
    USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 29/25

*Power: Electricity

*Role:
    DPS
    *Do you have a mic?
    Yes, but I prefer not to use it.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 17
    *About yourself: I used to play League of Legends for quite a while, until I decided to get back into DCUO (didn't play since the Free DLC month, looking to get back); I also play Marvel Heroes and TERA.

*What are you looking for in a league and why?
    I'm looking for a league that has an active player base which focuses mostly on PVE and are willing to participate in alerts/raids with me, and those that will help me to develop my character further, making it stronger etc. while also being friendly and helpful.
  12. botoassassin New Player

*In-game name. Desistran (PSN: botoassassin)
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 103/64
    *Power. Yellow light
    *Role. Controller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 33
    *About yourself. Bought this game for my 10 year old son, paid to level him up, bought a legendary (I think) membership, and he doesn't play it, smh. I on the other hand, am a true gamer, so I started playing his character a few months ago, and I love it.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I don't understand everything about the game, namely the mods. And it would be dope to learn the game and play with some awesome, motivated gamers.
  13. Belthazur Dedicated Player

*In-game name. Belthazur
    *Server USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 192/299
    *Power. Mental
    *Role. DPS/Troller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 45
    *About yourself. Dedicated to Helping others and Getting as many Skill Points and Making my Toon as Good as it can be.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a Friendly, ACTIVE, Social, Feat Grinding League to Get us all to our TOP Level and Beyond. NO BS and Drama. NOT looking to be just another Number for your League Stats.
    • Like x 1
  14. microhatter Active Player

I'm going to recommend you to our league leader. We are pretty small at the moment but growing! His IG name is Tally Wacker.
  15. Star5ky New Player

*In-game name: Mira Kulis
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 91/58
    *Power: Atomic (maybe fire soon)
    *Role: DPS, considering learning to tank depending on power change
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *About yourself: Played the game a while back and have since been interested in playing under a new character. Been playing off and on since the game's beginning. Not much to tell personally, laid-back and generally peaceable. Occasional bourbon enjoyer. Love to conversate and share ideas.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why: This is the first time in a long time I'm committed to making a new character. It was easier back when it started and I could reach the top tiers and wait for the next DLC, but now I'm way behind the curve and would like to join a group in similar positions, someone to work off of each other with and ultimately, reach endgame content. That, or find someone willing to teach me how to get to the upper tiers again in the most expedient of fashions (the former is preferred, I hate mooching off others). Its a tall order, but I'm also looking for in a group people that aren't sickeningly competitive. The only way to get good is to play with the best, but at the same time, I'm not looking to be top DPS every single bout, and certainly wouldn't complain about being third/sixth. I just want to be able to commit to a goal and to contribute to a good group of guys.
  16. krytine Loyal Player

Wavedox.com lightning league see what you thing at first then if your interested contact controlmoon840 or myself krytine or krytin or kryt0n
    We are a league mixed with elite players and casual players and we also look for those players that will put as much into the league as the league does them so we say have fun we will figure the rest out
  17. Skadibala New Player

*In-game name: Skadibala
    *Server EUPS/PC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 105
    *Power. Light
    *Role. Dps ( thinking of trying controller a bit more soon)
    *Do you have a mic? Yes and i would love to use it :)
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 22
    *About yourself: Open minded guy that would love to find some people i can talk and have fun with while going/grinding for feats. have plenty of experience in previous MMOS like Final fantasy XIV, SW:the old republic and WOW.
    have Discord, teamspeak or skype if needed.

*What are you looking for in a league and why? im looking for a social league that i can have fun with and help me grind/obtain feats where i will of course help back.
  18. Luxuriouslion New Player

*Atrocity Electricity
    *Villain/Joker
    *Server USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points(65/32) Need to do feats!
    *Electricity
    *Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary.
    *24. (For those leagues with age requirements).
    *Just started a few weeks ago many years of mmo experience just getting into dcuo, I mainly play late evening though night PST.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why... need a league to do feats/ find people to help me learn the game and be patient doing so, then mostly pve I have yet to get into the pvp.
  19. Luxuriouslion New Player

*Atrocity Electricity
    *Villain/Joker
    *Server USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points(65/32) Need to do feats!
    *Electricity
    *Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary.
    *24. (For those leagues with age requirements).
    *Just started a few weeks ago many years of mmo experience just getting into dcuo, I mainly play late evening though night PST.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why... need a league to do feats/ find people to help me learn the game and be patient doing so, then mostly pve I have yet to get into the pvp.
  20. Skadibala New Player

*In-game name: Skadibala
    *Server EUPS/PC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 108
    *Power. Light
    *Role. Dps ( thinking of trying controller a bit more soon)
    *Do you have a mic? Yes and i would love to use it :)
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 22
    *About yourself: Open minded guy that would love to find some people i can talk and have fun with while going/grinding for feats. have plenty of experience in previous MMOS like Final fantasy XIV, SW:the old republic and WOW.
    have Discord, teamspeak or skype if needed.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? im looking for a social league that i can have fun with and help me grind/obtain feats where i will of course help back.