US Villain League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by xoHLxDPSox, Feb 14, 2017.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Post your league here, may be looking for a league idk yet.

Need a league that is good at achieving feats, and is active during the day mainly 8am-11pm EST.

mics aren't a must but welcomed as I hate to sit in silence lol.

I dont tolerate drama so if you have drama pass on posting a link as I wont stay more then a hour after seeing / putting up with drama. Been here 6 years so I dont want a league that pussyfoots around 90% of the time.
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

All I need a league for is to help achieve feats. If I cant get feats then the league isn't fit for me.
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Nobody eh?

What if said character was a tank 189cr / 190 dps with over 250+ SP?

Any takers then :rolleyes:
  5. GetOwned New Player

Hmu in game my IGN : GetOwnedByAGirl [One Pieced.]

Edit: If I'm not on WhyteFang and SomethingWild are my co leads
  6. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

TapHoldClip (spelled t-a-p-h-o-l-d-c-i-i-p) send prncess a private tell! =) Hope to hear from you and good luck
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

care to PM a little about your league? basics like:

does everyone play together
    roughly how many use mics, for those who dont do they type / can they hear the 1s on mics
    what are the hours of the leagues play time

and just some fun details that set you apart from other leagues :p
  8. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

The league is active; the members play together. We also play with friends and acquaintances who are not in the league. Some members have their voice channel activated, many write in league chat, and there's also a custom channel where cross faction can chat by invitation. The league owns a discord account where gamers can gather in and out of DCUO.

There seems to nearly always be someone on, however in mid-afternoon and late night it is more active (Eastern; (I am on the west coast.) We run raids fairly frequently as well as achievement runs. We also have a few who are rather active in open world pvp (Including myself). The leaders of THP are veteran players who have been playing at least 3 years and stay current on DCUO news. We have 100-101 PVP gear, up to CR 192, and up to 270SP members. Our goal is to maintain a drama free environment where players of all levels can gather to have fun and successfully progress.

Since the original TapHoldClip is on an inactive account, the league has a new league hall that is still in development. Proficiencies are purchased while statues and volts are slowly acquired.

What sets this league apart from others quite frankly is that it has members who have varied focuses on the parts of the game. It's rare to find players who care about pvp, leave alone go through the trouble of getting pvp gear, especially now when the game is so broken. I call that perseverance.

I myself have just been invited to co-lead. I was making an attempt to revive my own league when I was offered the position. I accepted the offer of co-lead because there are about 6 other co-leads. I believe running a league takes more than one person and so does TapHoldClip. The socialization is active and mature. Many leaders initiate raids groups, others reply to members in need. So far it's a good fit for me.
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

thank you for taking the time to write me back and with detail :)

I'll keep you guys in mind, in nothing else would you all mind doing a week trial with me while Im still in my current league just so I can see how you all are as a league, when I'd get to play with most of the league ect.