The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. AlienNomad Well-Known Player

*In-game name. Alien Exile
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS Central Timezone
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR 126 / 86 SP
    *Power. Quantum. Will be switching to Yellow HL soon.
    *Role. Troll/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes but prefer text chat.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium but will go Legendary for ep.27
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). over 30
    *About yourself. Looking for league that accepts alts and is active. Lantern league would be ideal. I don't RP but I do write stories and share with others.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? At the very least a spot for my villain alts in a league that is fairly active. I'm going to try not to be too picky here.
  2. NateDrago New Player

*In-game name. Sunfire Dragonis
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 40
    *Power. Electric
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 33
    *About yourself. Former Marine and loyal.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'd like to join a league that is close like family and help each other out.
  3. Rakashan New Player

*In-game name. Lowkey Lysmith
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 54/40-something
    *Power. Mental
    *Role. DPS (need to learn to troll and have not built an armory for it yet)
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 45
    *About yourself. Programmer, ex-raid leader (WOW, Rift, etc.), grognard. Get orfa muh lawn ya whippersnapper! US Pacific TZ.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Returning player with a couple of toons in the 50/40 - 80/80 range. I'm looking for an adult environment that I can gear up, work on sp and eventually raid with.[IMG]

4. Chrise7 New Player

*In-game name. Chrise Knight
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 168/152
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. DPS/Troll
    *Do you have a mic? Have mic
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 28
    *About yourself. Played at launch for 3 months, took a break, came back after a year, and then returned. I keep returning every year, but I also take breaks from the game after a couple of months.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I want to hunt feats and get to the top gear (but priority is on feats). I'm looking for people who can help me with that and I'll return the favour.
  5. MamaKin New Player

*In-game name: Hiketia
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR116/150SP
    *Power: Mental since the day I started
    *Role: DPS til I get my troll skills back
    *Do you have a mic? Yes, tend to be quiet until I get to know other players.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 39
    *About yourself: Transplanted Jersey girl with a weird job. I've only run with two leagues since I started playing (not long after the hack).
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I loved my last league, but the leadership gave up the game during my hiatus. ISO a fun group with minimal drama to learn what I've been missing!
  6. Photonixx New Player

Psn - IMr_Smith
    Dcuo name - Photonixx / Asral X / Plazmaxx
    Hero
    EUPS
    Cr38 pve
    Atomic / Celestial / Electricy
    Tank / DPS but wanna change to healer / dpst
    Mic - yes
    Age 38
    About: chilled gamer, enjoys gaming in a team/Co op, loves the comic book genre
    Looking for a helpful league that is active. Need a bit of help ranking up to do high level missions. Never played pvp either bit would like to try
  7. animaljokez New Player

*In-game name - Oze
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) - Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - USXB
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points - 66/40
    *Power - Light
    *Role - DPS
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play - Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements) - 23
    *About yourself - Casual gamer without the casual lifestyle.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? To increase my knowledge about the game, I got the basic understanding, but wish to reach CR189 and be decent in PVP one day.
  8. Belthazur Dedicated Player

*In-game name: Muzura
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPC West Coast
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR189/277SP
    *Power: Mental
    *Role: DPS/Troll
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 45
    *About yourself: Oregon Born and Bred. I've only run with a few leagues since I started playing. Left my Last League because i found myself Wanting More than they could provide.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for an Active League with Fun/Energetic Lets tackle this mountain attitude.
    I loved my last league, However League rarely tackled Elite Content and No Survival Mode Content. ISO a fun group with minimal drama to Grow and Enjoy this game we all play!
  9. Contrees New Player

*In-game name.
    Deep Fryed
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).
    Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC)
    USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.
    63cr* 45sp
    *Power.
    Electricity
    *Role.
    DPS/Healer
    *Do you have a mic?
    Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play.
    Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).
    *About yourself.
    Basically I'm a veteran DCUO'r (not military) player looking to get back into the game. I played awhile back and the PS and I went by Contrees (Explosive Force). This was back when electricity and earth first came out and I had been playing since launch (that's about when I stopped). I was one of the first people to roll a electricity dps and I absolutely destroyed. That was then, this is now, I understand things change and I'm looking for a little direction and some guidance on the new game. I want to experience the new content and am willing to work on my SP/CR of course. I would definitely switch to legendary if I could find my niche in this game again, right now the game is feeling a little underwhelming.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
    Maybe I just need to keep grinding to relevant content but I'm really getting tired of the pugging monotony (PVE & PVP). I wouldn't mind rolling with some new players trying to learn the ropes as I am still trying to get up to speed, on knowledge of the game and cr/sp. Progressing through the game or progressing through end game are my main goals. Right now I'm pretty weak with my current situation and I know your gear is only good as your SP's. But if a league was willing to carry me through a crash course in DCUO that'd be cool too :p Also, communication is pretty big to me, the game gets kinda stale w/o it. Mature audiences only please.
  10. Kokeshi New Player

*In-game name: Kokeshi
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): US XBOX
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR188/160SP
    *Power: Sorcery
    *Role: Healing primary, but can DPS as well.
    *Do you have a mic? Yes.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 40
    *About yourself: I work 2nd shift and am on most nights after work. Around 11-12 est until around 4am. Some day hours on the weekends. I am a no drama helpful player. My previous league went inactive, and it was finally time to move on.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Night activity. No drama. Willingness to do some elite raids and other group content. I am always up for helping others as well. Room to grow in skill points, so when i see someone needing help with those I am always in.
  11. Ruin Requiem New Player

*In-game name: Red Lyro
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: N/A Still under level 30
    *Power: Rage
    *Role: Damage
    *Do you have a mic?: Absolutely
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 23
    *About yourself: Father/Husband. Times available vary wildly based on interest and family matters, but typically evening US times is best. Big fan of RP and character development.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: I would most like to find some form of RP-centered League, as well as one very willing to help new players become better and all that jazz. Still pretty new to the game, and I do have a couple of characters over level 30.
  12. VigilantDeon New Player

*In-game name. NeonDeon2024
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 88/51
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Will get Legendary for Christmas but Free to play right now.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 15
    *About yourself. Haven't had many friends to play with on this game. I'm looking to change that.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? A group I can do raids with and pvp arenas.
  13. gtwright35 New Player

K_Allard (or K Allard)
    Hero
    USPS
    CR69; 47
    Mental
    Controller.
    I'm getting back into the game after a few months of being inactive- I plan on being a semi-daily/semi-weekly player. Will participate in group missions, etc. Will donate prestige.

Please send me an invitation.
  14. Terorax New Player

*In-game name. Terorax
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR 171/SP 152 (currently working on that)
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. DPS (I can change my role once I get enough skill points, been healing for a long time)
    *Do you have a mic? Can get one if really necessary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 17
    *About yourself. I've been playing this game for a while (since 2012 I believe) and I live in Belgium (so my English isn't very fluent)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm willing to help people as much as I can. And a bit of help with my skill points would be welcome :)
  15. CELTIC WARRI0R New Player

Dohartaigh
    Hero
    USPS
    CR 176
    SP 190
    Ice DPS
    Legendary Status
  16. MrBriGuy New Player

*In-game name -- BriTheGuy
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) -- Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) -- USPC Pacific Time Zone
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points -- 74CR / 40SP
    *Power -- Quantum
    *Role -- Troll/Dps
    *Do you have a mic -- Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play -- Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements) -- 38
    *About yourself -- Been playing MMO's steadily for the better part of 14 years now. Just looking to relax and have fun.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for individuals who can help me relearn the ropes of the game, work on getting feats together and just have a good time in general.
  17. karnaas New Player

*In-game name -- Indigo Enigma
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) -- Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) -- US Eastern Time Zone
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points -- Newb level 13
    *Power -- Quantum
    *Role -- Troll/Dps
    *Do you have a mic -- Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play -- Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements) -- 40
    *About yourself -- I'm a MMO veteran spending time in games like Asheron's Call, Everquest, Dark Age of Camelot, Star Trek Online, SWTOR, LOTRO, among dabbling with other free games. ISO an easy going group of PvE gamers (although Im not against PvP, Its not a focus of mine) to help my acclimation to DCUO more enjoyable than it already is. I play XB1 and my gamertag is xOTHERWHITEMEAT.
  18. Scha New Player

*In-game name. Scha
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. n/a
    *Power. Light
    *Role. Controller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 33
    *About yourself. Dreamer
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a league with friendly, helpful, charming, eloquent and exceptionally witty players with extraordinary skills and outstanding mannerism, who can make every second of my gaming incredible. Why?.. Why not??
  19. krytine Loyal Player

When your on look for myself or controlmoon840 maybe you would be a fit maybe not but we could give you a chance
  20. Seethra Well-Known Player

*In-game name. - Seethra/Neutronica
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) - Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR35 30 SP
    *Power. Atomic and Rage.
    *Role. Damage for now.
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 38

*About yourself.
    Superhero enthousiast. Playtime roughly 2-3 hours a day. Love the game, would love to play with like minded people. Goal is to experience everything the game has to offer.

*What are you looking for in a league and why?
    Social league. Mature people. Those who understand irl obligations such as kids and work are what can reduce game time.
    Good atmosphere and active.