The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Hey everyone....I'm looking for an active, mature and fun villains league to join. I'm looking for a league that runs alerts, raids, and PvP's, knows how to earn feats and whose members know how to and use their mics. My villain is a Magic Healer. Currently, I'm a 188 CR with my healer and 187 CR when I DPS. I've got 262 Skill Points. My toon's name is Gituku Githinji, though everyone just calls me GG when I run stuff. If you want to add me, please message me on my PS account. My PS account is WilliamR1975.
  2. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

3. SlayerSin New Player

Hey unitedmeck, The Forsaken Order is recruiting! Most are very active and have 180+SP. Our website is www.theforsakenorder.com and fill out an application. Should be invited by the night is up or a couple days after
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

5. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

*In game name. OG African, Tyler Punishment
    *Faction. Hero
    *Server- USPS/PC
    *Combat rating/skill points 188/202, 170/153
    *Power- Atomic (soon to be celestial) on OG, rage on Tyler
    *Role- mainly DPS, going to learn how to rage tank
    *Do you have a mic? - No but I type fast
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play- Usually legendary, though sometimes I may be premium.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). -17
    *About yourself. I enjoy helping players achieve their goals (such as SP goals). I live in Canada and I'm an active and mature player. I PvP just as often as I PvE and vise versa. I have been playing since 10/2012.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for an active league (hopefully 8 members online average). I am also looking for an experienced league that PvPs and PvEs. I do not believe in elitist leagues and I am not an elitist player. My main goal is to make friends and have fun.
    • Like x 1
  6. xlordneko New Player

*In-game name. xlordneko
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. not sure.
    *Power. sorcery
    *Role. not sure
    *Do you have a mic? yes/no pc has one built in
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Free to play
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 15
    *About yourself. played for 2 years, started on ps4, now I only play pc
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for people to help me gain levels, then in the long run I could assist them
  7. Ladykillem New Player

*In-game name: Earthsvengeance / VvearthsvengeancevV
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero / Villian
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC)USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Cr 98 sp 47 / cr 72 sp 37
    *Power: earth on both
    *Role: dps
    *Do you have a mic: yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 37
    *About yourself: Love the game. Looking for active guild I can run with and help run. Somewhat new to the game but learn quickly. I'm on everyday around 5pm to 10pm est.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
  8. xBlackCoffeex Well-Known Player

*In game name. xBlackCoffeex
    *Faction. Hero
    *Server- US PS4
    *Combat rating/skill points 189 troll and 187 dps/ 205sp
    *Power- Mental
    *Role- I rather troll but can dps if needed.
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes and keyboard for typing if mic dies
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play- Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). -29
    *About yourself. Have been playing for a few years and still enjoy the game even with all its aches and pains. Currently hunting sp and running whatever content is available.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for an active league that actually runs things as a league. I do not want to join a league that only has 4 or 5 people online on average. Also, i dont really play pvp at all. But i am willing to learn while playing with a league.
    Best way to reach me if interested is through email on DC. I log in everyday so i am sure to see it. Btw i am Eastern time zone.
  9. Notoryus New Player

*In-game name. Notoryus
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR: 46 SP: 38 (both going up as you read this)
    *Power. Atomic
    *Role. Tanks/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes, if mandatory.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 21
    *About yourself. I can't answer this.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am LOOKING for a league that is ready for alerts, duos, raid etc.. I recently became a legendary and I need some help and support from people that really likes playing the game.
  10. Del Maestro Well-Known Player

*In-game name. The Maestr0
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) US PS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 187cr 173 sp
    *Power. Fire (for now, i change a lot)
    *Role. DPS (collecting tank gear as i go, but i have nothing modded for that and never really had much exp as a tank)
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 31
    *About yourself. Been playing since launch but recently took a LONG break. Trying to get back into the swing of things
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Im looking for a helpful league that is more interested in having fun in the raid than chasing a scoreboard. Since ive been gone so long, i dont have too much experience with all the new content. Last raid i completed was hall of hades. I would love to find a league that runs everything before and after that. And a league that can teach and discuss mechanics of the raids. While i am not experienced with the new raids, i am experienced with almost every power and am ready and willing to help out people learning new powers. (especially fire which the power that i cant stay away from for too long. If there is a league out there willing to allow me to join the ranks, id really appreciate it.
  11. Lethal Zone New Player

*In-game name. Lethal Zone
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) US PS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 140cr 135 sp
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 20
    *About yourself. Im a college student. I have been playing since it went free to play
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Im looking for more structured leagues( i also prefer smaller leagues but it really doesnt matter) that make playing fun, instances easier through teamwork and if people are lost because it is their first time then they offer tips instead of leaving raids or kicking people for it. At my cr, I have found it difficult to level up because of that since running raids is almost impossible with random teams and feats even harder.
  12. krytine Loyal Player

What time of day are you on
  13. krytine Loyal Player

Lightning league would give you a chance to see if your a good fit for us and us for you my in game name is normally
    Krytine, krytin, or kryt0n
  14. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

In-game name. Black Prime
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 190cr/ 264sp
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Role. Dps, blind in one eye. Can no longer heal pve.
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 39
    *About yourself. I have been with the same group for years now. All have moved on to other games. I am more of a casual player now. Usually play in the evening or the weekends.

*What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a PVE and PVP league. I usually only Dps on my main. Have a munitions alt that can play both roles. Looking for a mature league. It's hard to say what I'm looking for. I've never had to look for a league before.
  15. RandomVariable New Player

Hi Black Prime,

Would you like to give the league "Prime Numbers" a try? It sort of has your name written all over it.

We have a wide variety of age ranges, however it is a mature league, and does have players in their 30s and 40s. We run both pvp and pve. We have weekly mark runs as well as feat runs.

The league itself is somewhat new, however another older league has merged into it in the last few weeks, so there is a good friendly community and culture. We have lots of high 180cr players and several 190cr players as well. A number of players have over 200sp, currently topping off in the mid 250s. We're also maxing out our weekly prestige, and will have full league proficiencies shortly.

Just give RandomVariable, Mage Lord, or carilee a shout if you'd like to join up in the game.
  16. Aesthete Well-Known Player

In-game name: Lazy Player
    Faction: Villain
    Server: US-PC/PS
    Combat Rating/Skill Points: 163cr 132sp
    Power: Munitions
    Role: DPS/Controller
    Do you have a mic? No. not at the moment
    Memberships Type: Legendary
    About: Very laid back type of person, am a casual player, but extremely familiar with the game.

What am I am I looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a friendly active and more PVE oriented league since my main focus on DCUO is PVE content. I'm not sure if I'll see myself really getting into PVP.
  17. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

VERY sorry to get back to you so late. On weekdays (excluding Friday) I'm usually online from 3pm- 7pm. On weekends it varies but normally 2pm- midnight. Sometimes later.
  18. microhatter Active Player

In-game name. The Heralder
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. ???
    *Power. Ice
    *Role. tank
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 30
    *About yourself. Started playing when the game first came out but dropped out shortly before f2p. I consider myself as a noob with a LOT to learn.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Preferably an RP or at least RP friendly league. PVE would be nice as well if RP leagues are really unavailable.
  19. krytine Loyal Player

Sorry about getting back to you. My work schedule was a little insane if you are interested someone will be on late sunday night or even monday evening my toons are krytine ,krytin, kryt0n, krytien
  20. Flunky613 New Player

Hello new player here

Since yesterday made my first char

Looking for a league to get my bearings and learning the ropes
    Am not a fast learner but ready and willing (51 yrs old ;). )

Current char on Xbox world

Lvl 6 Hero
    Sky Mistress
    Sorcery/Healing/Damage. Staff
    Free to play
    Most games playing healing class or stealth classes

Thanks if some one read this :))