The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. AInitiative New Player

Dear heroe from DCUO ! :)

I hope this letter finds you well. I am pleases to write to you on behalf of The Avengers Initiative to invite you to join our league. If you interested, keep reading, we will accept only the first 30 people who contact us!

At The Avengers, we strive to create a community free of toxicity and in which all superheroes can find helpers for assaults easily and quickly. We want to train the best heroes and make them more powerful than ever as quickly as possible. But the most important thing is that WE ARE A FAMILY AND THAT'S MATTER A LOT.

Does that sound interesting to you? One moment, that's still not all...

Your experience and skills in damage, heal, control or tank could catch our attention, and we believe that your involvement could be invaluable to our team. We are in an exciting period of growth and development, and your contribution could make a significant difference. For this reason, we are gonna GIVE you real GIFT if you play as one of our members.

The way you win is easy: the more prestige points you contribute to your league, the more GIFT you will earn! That sounds good to you? Cool, but before you contact us for more information, please read the follow:

Here are some reasons to join:
    1. Exceptional Teamwork: At The Avengers, we value collaboration and believe in the strength of a united team, we are a FAMILY.
    2. Growth Opportunities: We offer opportunities to grow your character by giving you gifts you just need to play and have fun.
    3. Meaningful Impact: At The Avengers, we not only work together, but also work to make a positive impact on DCUO.

We are organizing an informational meeting on December 20, 2023 at Discord, where you will have the opportunity to talk with team members, learn more about what we do, and how you can contribute.

The league will open for the second time on December 30, 2023 and we will only accept the first 30 people who contact us. Good luck!

If you are interested in joining us, please confirm your attendance by December 20 by texting the first lead on Discord: BlackWidow#2777

We appreciate your consideration and look toward to having you on our team.

Sincerely,

The Avengers Team
  2. AInitiative New Player

I hope this letter finds you well. I am pleases to write to you on behalf of The Avengers Initiative to invite you to join our league. If you interested, keep reading, we will accept only the first 30 people who contact us!

At The Avengers, we strive to create a community free of toxicity and in which all superheroes can find helpers for assaults easily and quickly. We want to train the best heroes and make them more powerful than ever as quickly as possible. But the most important thing is that WE ARE A FAMILY AND THAT'S MATTER A LOT.

Your experience and skills in damage, heal, control or tank could catch our attention, and we believe that your involvement could be invaluable to our team. We are in an exciting period of growth and development, and your contribution could make a significant difference. For this reason, we are gonna GIVE you real GIFT if you play as one of our members.

The way you win is easy: the more prestige points you contribute to your league, the more GIFT you will earn! That sounds good to you? Cool, but before you contact us for more information, please read the follow:

1. Exceptional Teamwork: At The Avengers, we value collaboration and believe in the strength of a united team, we are a FAMILY.
    2. Growth Opportunities: We offer opportunities to grow your character by giving you gifts you just need to play and have fun.
    3. Meaningful Impact: At The Avengers, we not only work together, but also work to make a positive impact on DCUO.

We are organizing an informational meeting on December 20, 2023 at Discord, where you will have the opportunity to talk with team members, learn more about what we do, and how you can contribute.

The league will open for the second time on December 30, 2023 and we will only accept the first 30 people who contact us. Good luck!

If you are interested in joining us, please confirm your attendance by December 20 by texting the first lead on Discord: BlackWidow#2777

Sincerely,

The Avengers Team
  3. AInitiative New Player

Sincerely,

The Avengers Team
  4. Farnes New Player

In-game name: DaBigJoke
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 427/157SP
    -Power: gadgets
    -Role: troll
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: paid sub
    -18+?: yes
    -About yourself: daily player, multiple characters, but this is my main. Seems every league I end up in is clueless about how to grow, and just too casual for my taste. I'm not elite but I'd like to progress and learn
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league with a good bit of knowledge of mechanics to content and how to more efficiently grind feats.
  5. DigitalGhost New Player

In-game name: BoredGhost
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 88/43SP
    -Power: rage
    -Role: dps
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -About yourself: I try to play daily, I'm really enjoying the game but I just started
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking to explore the content especially the older content. I also would like to do the harder content but enjoying the comic stories brought to life in the game is my biggest goal.
  6. Fuyu Hyozan New Player

I'd like to see new places for league halls instead of the moon or the ocean e.g a jungle or desert?
  7. lackofinterest Well-Known Player

Lady Killah
    Villain
    USPC
    150-something/also 150 something
    Ice
    Tank (primarily, but can dps if needed)
    Gotta mic

Old head returning after a 9 year (!!) absence. Not as much time as the old days since I'm a responsible family man nowadays. My wife encouraged me to get a new hobby and I landed on an old one.

My old league is gone, need a new one to run old and new content.

Thanks for reading.
    • Like x 1
  8. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

Returning after a 2 year hiatus, used to run with Validated but they’re all gone since, looking for a decent league to run content with. Have 3 toons that run both roles and all have 180-200 arts.
    Characters: Mister feeny - HL
    BroadSt Bully_# - celestial
    Officer Pizza - Rage
    SP’s: all hovering around. 400
    Have a mic
    Arts for both roles on each character.
  9. TheMikeB Active Player

In-game name: Tumble
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 420 something 740 something
    -Power: Quantum
    -Role: dps
    -About yourself: some times im sweaty most times im casual now
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Villain side is dead
  10. Saint Tyrant New Player

*In-game name: Saint Luxarion

-Combat Rating/Stat Points: 407 Combat Rating, 103 Skill points (no I didn't boost this character, used that on my healer).

-Power: Hard Light

-Role: DPS, Controller when I finally stop getting new gear every run.

-Do you have a mic?: Yes, but it is glitchy.

-Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary currently.

-18+?: 35

-About yourself: Played in the beta on PlayStation 3, played back when the servers were so bad that you couldn't win a race without lagging backwards a couple dozen times. Came back when mega servers were introduced, formed and trained two different leagues and left for a decade. Now I'm back and find that the world went and got itself in a hurry, excuse me while I be an old man yelling at clouds. I used to go back and forth between DPS and Controller but haven't even looked at a guide for the back up roll yet. There is a catch for any recruiter reading this, I can only play three days a week max. Those being Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. This is because of my job and I work nights in the first place so I would be online in the late afternoon to the morning. Addition: I play this for fun, so consider me as casual as they come unless I get caught in the heat of the moment.

-What are you looking for in a league and why? Because there are a bunch of old feats that I want and no one plays old content. Because there are a bunch of new feats that I want but I don't want to have to watch hour long videos to learn the mechanics for every raid.
  11. TwilightsInferno1701 Level 30

*In-game name: TheoImpulseA11en
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 422 CR, 127 Skill Points
    -Power: Ice
    -Role: Tank primarily but also DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: Sometimes
    -18+?: Yes, late 20s

-About yourself:
    Been playing for quite a few years now, mostly solo sometimes with a few IRL friends. Like just chilling and playing it after work. Mostly a casual player but really looking on getting into it more.

-What are you looking for in a league and why?
    Want to do old content, get feats, and items/titles that no one plays anymore, want people to play with and run things with when I want to play with others. Just want a chill and helpful league to run things with and help me advance and learn some of the more complicated elements of the game.
  12. BigJesse13 New Player

*In-game name: Traeak
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 406 CR/ 170 SP
    -Power: Quantum
    -Role: Troll
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: legendary
    -About yourself: I just got back into playing. Played a lot when I was before. Now trying to get into the swing of it again.

-What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a casual league that will help with feats so we can all get more SP. Can't do anything super serious because I only mainly play on the weekends. Missed out on a lot of the older content and I want to get the feats associated with it. Want a league where I'm closer to mid so I can help but also get help
  13. General Anakin New Player

General Anakin
    Returning play from 2018, but had to start a new character.
    *Name: General Anakin
    *Faction: hero
    *Server: USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill points cr 328 skill points 115
    *Power: Quantum
    *Role: controller
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium
    *About yourself: I collect all things Anakin skywalker. Recent got a new corgi and his name is Obi. Decided to come back to dcuo after being gone for a very long time. I am based in the east coast. I’m online mon-fri 7-10pm and most the day Saturday and Sunday.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? People that can help me get this feats done and get caught up on everything I missed.
  14. Gubbakeps New Player

VinceThePrince
    Nintendo Swith
    DPS Gadgets.
    Payed.
    I want to be a part of a leauge thats active that go on raids and alerts.
    Amazing game and i want to do it.
  15. Eurayle New Player

*In-game name: Coventina
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: Stat Points currently has a red fill in on it and is locked.
    -Power: Nature
    -Role: Damage currently, but willing to learn healer
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P for now, looking into Legendary of Premium in the near future
    -18+?: Yes, 32
    -About yourself: New to the game, currently leveling solo and having fun. I like to listen to music while I quest around and try to finish investigations.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? A welcoming, relaxed atmosphere where I won't be pressured into leveling quickly to join raids or reach high levels quickly. A place where I can relax and have people to talk to while I play.
  16. Doctor Impossible New Player

*In-game name:Doctor Impossible
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]:Villian
    -Server/Game System [ USXB, -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 430/635
    -Power:Fire -Role: DPS
    -Do you have a mic?:NO
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P:LEGENDARY
    -18+?:YES
    -About yourself: 8 Hour per day Player
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I Want to do any and all Elite Content, I got almost all my Sp via P.U.G.S. and Buy/Low Sell High. I also want a reliable team for Survival Mode the next time it comes around, attempting it via P.U.G. was no fun.
  17. Tabiti New Player

Goetosyrus, Villian USPS5 419/382SP Fire Tank.
    Returning player on PS5. Started with a disc on PS3 but stopped playing about 4 years ago. Came back recently and now looking for a good league that can help with feats, does raids, etc. Cheers
  18. Doctor Impossible New Player

*In-game name: Doctor Impossible
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villian (The Hero/Heroine League Impossible Inc. is all me as well) plus my decorator.
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: Canadadian X-Box. Like U.S. X-Box, but colder
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 430 640 Sp on my Main. Plus 7 430 Alts, and um,18-20 427's maybe? All with over 175 Sp or however many it takes to get them the 10percent Might bonus,and all arts at 120,usually 160.
    I've got 4 million metal banked, so next double week,every alt on my main acct will have 3 160's)

I don't do prec.

-Power: Fire on my Main. 1 dps mental alt, a Heroine electric main(if you know what i mean), a water alt,,another weaker electric, and all the rest are fire, for the farming simplicity, and the ability to self heal and hit and run dps PUG bosses, Laernas Amulet is on every one of my toons. (I die a lot, mostly self inflicted but hey, if it works it works)
    -Role: Dps with 640 Sp, I can Tank, but havent maxed the right legendary allies yet. Also, I hate it.
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes,but I'll never use it. I have agoraphobia,chatting isn't my thing. Grinding is.
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Subscribed for the last three years,prepaid for this one.
    -18+?: 49 so yes.
    -About yourself: I have almost every Sp I can get playing mostly solo or with PUGS. I've made billions off the broker, have every emblem, need less than 20 collection pieces.
    There are hundreds of ripe Elite Sp waiting on me and I have no one to chase them with.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Elite content. Being able to try survivor mode with a team that can survive it. I have alts in lots of leagues, maybe even in yours. As it stands now, I can buy Raid resets till the cows come home(4000 or so Replays
    ),which does me absolutley no good,since I can't get into Elite raids in the first place, or even alerts,for that matter. It's frustrating, I'm not trying to big-time anyone, I know damn well theirs DPS Gods out there, but I'm stuck at 640 Sp , with a half billion credits(And almost nothing to buy), 15 000 source marks at least,and no way to improve. So unless I get someone to team up with. I'm going to be stuck inching forward,when I could be taking leaps. Please help.