Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Could you please add the power set auras and materials to the marketplace?
  2. Syd New Player

Hi Megzilla, I would like to ask for a bun hairstyle that I saw in Gotham Under Siege used by an enemy called "Secretive Witch" and it's one of the hairstyles I most wished to use in dcuo.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    I think it would be a nice addition to the game, because we have no bun hairstyles options right now. And since I'm already posting I want also to ask for more amazon haistyles.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Artemis and Peltast Campaigner Ponytails would be awesome pls take my post in consideration I believe many people would like all these hairstyles.
    PS:Sorry if the pics are too big, I don't know how to change the size.
    • Like x 5
  3. MisterJC New Player

So many requests for an Amazon hair bundle part 2...wish they would act upon this :-(
    • Like x 3
  4. MisterJC New Player

Mad love for Black Terror! Yes to this request!!!!
  5. Megzilla Developer

Wow Ive never seen that bun style! I have high ponytail (artemis) on my list, I will add bun.
    Maybe I can talk to Panderus about scheduling time to get this going.
    • Like x 6
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I second the request for the secretive witch bun :)
    • Like x 3
  7. Syd New Player

Ikr!It's a hidden treasure IMO lol!!Ty for adding the bun to the list, it is the hairstyle I most want since my main character is made to look like a secret agentand is partyally inspirated by Agent Diana Prince looks:
    [IMG]
    So I think that hairstyle is a perfect fit.Also, since we're talking, to make this request complete I would like to include two more suggestions from amazons hairstyles that I appreciate, not as much as the first three I asked for, but still they look very cool:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    A low Bun Hairstyle that I found in Gotham Under Siege used by a npc with no name if I remember right.(probably a peltast campaigner)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    A curly short hair with a nice hair accessory that I found in Gotham Under Siege used by a npc with no name(again probably another peltast campaigner).
    And that's my request! I hope those hairstyles are added to the game, Ty a lot.
    • Like x 3
  8. TomShepard Active Player

Hey,we REALLY need a Doomsday style.Either in a trinket form or a proper vendor style.You can kinda create him from scraps but nothing comes close to a proper doomsday style.Maybe you could add a special skin to the vendor too-if you cant do this with the normal skins.Please!
    Also a Darkseid style (vendor,the one drops in apocalyps raid is ultra rare,most ppl never get it).
    ALSO Still no proper white Hal Jordan glowes for gls.If you got copyright problem you could just make it and call it slimline or sumthing?
    Also maybe a proper aura for speedsters what goes around your body-kinda like blue sp material but not a material but just an effect.Colorable if possible,if not blue pls :) (the electric healers do that kind of lightning for the group).I would like to make Zoom(cw).
    Thank you :)
    • Like x 1
  9. TomShepard Active Player

Also sorry to flood this thread but i forgot:NABUS HELMET please!I was soo sure we gonna get it in the dark dlc as late add but never got it.Gutted.I was 100% sure we will get it.Its long overdue to have it. :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

what are the chances we can get Injustice's Wonder Woman Chestplate and Legstyle?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. metro2k Well-Known Player

at least for once I would like a superhero style costume.
    Normal, simple, ..., as you see in the comics ...
    but I'm sure it will come as always that **** of fantasy style that I hate
  12. metro2k Well-Known Player

have you ever heard of erors in tights???
    maybe with some star or lightning
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. metro2k Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. X13-KING Well-Known Player

15. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

oof. i meant spider legs as a leg style, kindve like a Sagittarius but not a horse. would that kind be possible?
    • Like x 1
  16. Nogreen Active Player

So when will we get the Real Batman and Superman Emblem at Second Chance Vendor?
    I will keep asking untill im bored and tired of not getting it and then leave the game, just like i left other games when i get bored.
  17. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

A net accessory that we can use separately on our girls that may fit any style like a body suit under main clothes, instead of adding new net style which hasn't happened yet.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

As long as we do not have the greatest tech to create a Hair Powerset or Weapon, can we please have a massive long hairstyle that moves automatically, ( Just very simple and small moves to show that hair is sort of alive ), something like a shaking hair like Medusa's snakes, This may not be easy to get done, but please add it to your list, until then I'll stay waiting. You also could get some help by looking at Godiva in DC comics.
    • Like x 6
  18. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

has anyone asked for a 2 tone suit? like the 1 in Beetlejuice
  19. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Dear Development
    As I noticed, you had mentioned that you do not have the tech to make 2 sided (color) capes.
    I was just wondering how you had done this with Robin's, Superwoman's, Raven's. I mean if there is any problem with changing color of inside the cape, you could just lock the inside of them, and only make the cover, color-able. To add more details, what players need is just the 2-sided cape and changing the color is not essential, because there are only 4 colors which are preferred for the inside, Yellow(Orange), Red, Black and White. For now 2 capes just with Black and Yellow would be fair enough. I demand you to take another look at your designing tools and software, I'm guessing that it'll work according to my designing experience, also sticking two different pieces of fabric onto each other might work as a trick in some software, Give it a try.
    Hope it was useful
    • Like x 2
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It's because Non-Playable Characters (NPCs for short) are NOT created the same way Player Characters are. Player Characters can best be thought of as a "Build Your Own Action Figure" scenario, where you have a large set of standardized parts to choose from, that you can mix & match to your heart's content to get a look you're happy with, and then custom color them either using the game's built-in color shaders, or by using any of the Materials that are available in the game. But this system has its limits, one of them being that the capes have the same exact colors and decorations on both the outside and inside of the cape.

The NPCs, on the other hand, are unique character models that are 100% custom made through and through, using textures, auras, and "materials" that are NOT available for Player Characters. That's why NPCs can have a clear glass dome helmet (Mr. Freeze) that's never been made available for PCs, and they can have 2-tone capes, for instance. Those character models are wrapped in textures that are totally hand-crafted custom just for that character, which gives them the freedom to do special things they can't do on Player Characters.

P.S. There IS a way, a "hack" if you will, to give yourself a 2-tone cape that some players have been using for a couple years. The Void Material (which is now finally available from Boo$ter Gold in the Watchtower and the Hall of Doom) when colored the right way can make a cape black on the outside, with color on the inside, making things like the modern Robin capes and the Batman Rebirth Cape possible. :cool:
    • Like x 1