Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Nogreen Active Player

Would be awesome to see outfits that looks like Storm(Xmen) too.
    And lets not forget our Wonderful Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn
    [IMG]
    And not only clothes/Shoes etc., but also the Hair cut with option to color it like that.
    And maybe if we are lucky..
    [IMG]
    That outfit would be just Perfect since that is from DC.
    And then maybe...
    [IMG]
    Also another from DC.
    Funny how they have the designs already, but they are not ingame..
    • Like x 2
  2. Megzilla Developer

Those were limited time items; spamming requests does not give them priority so I highly advise against that strategy. No plans right now to make them available again.
    • Like x 3
  3. djcrossfade Committed Player

4. Megzilla Developer

That, I am not so sure about.
    NPCs =/= Player Gear. We are aware players want double sided capes. It requires quite a bit of work on the back end, and it is not a high priority item to look into right now.
  5. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I dont really have a request. Just wanted to stop in and say meg is doing a great job interacting with y'all. Haven't looked at this thread in a long time.

Ok I lied. Where's our beards? Lol
    • Like x 1
  6. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Woops double post.
  7. X13-KING Well-Known Player

One style that I'd love see is four piece style set based on Batman Year Zero. I see this set being the Batman equivalent to the Stalwart Defender set. I know we got the Daring Vigilante set, but given that it's based on New52 Batgirl and compared to the other Lockbox sets, I find it lacking. The Daring Vigilante can, at most, only use two colors at a time, and there is some kind of glitch that happens when I use the Tech Ninja feet with the Daring Vigilante legs. Similar to the Stalwart Defender set a Year Zero set real only needs a chest, legs, feet and a waist style. There are plenty of in-game styles that can be used to finish the look and I know there are many who want a Bat-suit that has large Emblems like the Stalwart Defender(myself included). The only physical change I'd like to see is ether remove the grapple gun and holster on the right leg or add a matching set to the left leg. Personally I'd loved to have the matching pair, to go with the Digital Dual Pistols. Given there are only a couple of back styles and one waist style that shows off the Dual Pistols. Not to mention how that the Martial Arts fighting style makes use of Dual Pistols. No doubt in reference to Batwoman and Red Hood's use of firearms. Plus, OG Batman used a gun too.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Just to elaborate more on the clothsim stuff:
    Just dug up Felix Faust (and Avatar of Magic) both have partial-clothsim skirts (Faust even has the optimal length for the female version!)
    I know *~NPC Privileges~* in terms of their design, I just want to point out that it does flap to a point where it sometimes stay folded, but is usually reverted back to normal with another move
    Maybe do a constant reset for the pieces?
    More in this album: https://imgur.com/a/iuENWkC
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    ----------
    This quote should extend to Injustice as well.
    ----------
    Wait... does that mean there were ideas on making trinkets that turn players into half-human hybrids?
    What about trinkets of mount pets like flying horses and motorcycles? I prefer them as movement variants as I'd like to use them in combat, but that might work?

Also throwing another crazy idea out there, is it possible to make a user-generated material mix-and-match system that will work within the tech limitations?
    As in a custom chroma with 3 materials rolled into 1, where players can then use it in the material interface?
  9. X13-KING Well-Known Player

So far we've only gotten style set based on Future Batman and Future Joker. I'd love it if we could get a style set based of Future Flash.
    [IMG]
    Like most of the Future customs, this suit has a more armored and tactical design. Heroes gone to war. I would like to see more armor padding on the hands, elbows, knees, and maybe the gut. Ever since I started playing around with the Sparking Chromas on the Speed-force Spectrum set. I thought how cool it would be to have a style like the Future Flash where the Sparking Chroma would make the under suit spark with electricity, the armor padding would be bronzed, while keeping the classic yellow lighting bolts. Kinda like that tormented blue Flash from the New52.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

My Quantum toon needs this costume.
  11. PDDIN POPS New Player

Bring out black lantern powers plz
  12. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I would love to be able to have style tabs for Body Type and Personality Type, so that I could do different sizes and attitudes with different roles, or armories. This would allow for Billy Batson/Shazam, Jason Blood/Etrigan, Bumble Bee, The Atom, and Bane-before-and-after, types of characters.

I think it might even increase sales of these items! Account-wide redemption would be awesome, but per-character would be totally understandable. Things that make daybreak cash, and also make players happy, are win/win, right?

My apologies if this is the wrong thread for this, but I wasn't sure where else to post it.
    • Like x 6
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Definitely got my vote. id be giving my mr hyde inspired character a smaller Jekyll form & a different personality
  14. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Plz tell me that Christmas is getting styles. Halloween was a colossal disappointment, waiting all year to see that 0 new styles were added, really sucked all the life out of the event...

With that being said, here are a few suggestions for christmas

¤ Yeti/Sasquatch style set

¤Windup Key back style

¤Santa Claus hairstyle/beard

¤Holiday Light Eyes (very odd suggestion, but id imagine they would change colors like christmas lights, but look the way emissive eyes do )

¤2019 revisions of the nutcracker head styles
    • Like x 4
  15. Megzilla Developer

They're still in the abyss of possibilities :D
    Faust might be worth looking into.
    The only ideas about transformation are suggestions here, no plans to look into that right now. (I had mermaid tails requested awhile ago, which is why I did some initial research). If I remember correctly, one of the red flags was how those legs would work with all of our assorted animation trees.
  16. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Well the idea is that with this Future Flash style all you'd need to make the blue Flash is the Temporal Chroma.

PS:If you need the Temporal Chroma. I'm willing to trade Surging Chroma for it.
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

You e got my vote as well. Let’s pray the computer stuff means it’s do-it-able.
  18. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

Full Style suggestion:

SPAWN!!!!!

Bring him and that beautiful cape and suit into DC.
    • Like x 1
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I doubt they can since Spawn is owned by Image Comics, but something similar but legally-distinct would be cool.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I have both but thanks.