Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I would especially love an inspired by from the death of Superman episode Doomsday. I know that Smallville/KCT Doomsday is the iconic original Doomsday but the event Doomsday just looks so bad a. I would love to have some of those traits on my toon Especially the spines and tusks and claws. He just looks intimidating and I would love that look.
  2. Nogreen Active Player

Hello and thank you so much for a reply, i hit like on your post, not because i liked the idea that us New players will/wont ever be allowed to create our Hero, but that you did reply.
    So this is one of these games where i leave before doing end game.
    Thanks.
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I saw you had bikini bottoms (Hopefully we get a set of three to match the three tops we have as of last summer) and I just had an idea. What about pareos/skirts as waist styles? The Talon Lord waist is a skirt-like style that already exists, so you could look at that as a starting point. :)
    • Like x 2
  4. Megzilla Developer

Oh totally, it'd be based off the DoS Event Doomsday. That one is my fave.
    No prob. The limited run of items is currently our best compromise with DC for getting players access to highly protected iconography.
    When we start chatting summer I can def ask
    • Like x 2
  5. Megzilla Developer

I am 99% sure someone has made a Spawn lookalike with existing assets
    • Like x 3
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I can 100% confirm we can recreate multiple Spawn variations.
    • Like x 3
  7. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Any chance we can see full body styles from say enhanced lifeshell? The hands are amazing. It's a shame this wasn't extended to all the other pieces.
    • Like x 3
  8. Awsome Well-Known Player

Megzilla, I love that you added the new thread that shows all the requests, and I know that you said you made some discretionary editing, but many of my requests (most I really feel are pretty standard) did not make the list. I was wondering if you could let me know why these got discretionarily edited out.

Sports equipment for weapons (Hockey sticks, tennis rackets, pool queues, boxing gloves, etc.)
    Kingdom Come Superman's hair
    Kingdom Come Style sets (wonder woman, Superman, Batman, Magog)[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]

And I'm not sure if you were listing this here or not, but you had similar items under Misc. new movement styles for acrobatics and superspeed (Like skimming for flight).

These don't have to make your list, I would just love an explanation as to why they didn't, thats all.
  9. Megzilla Developer

I didn't see sports equipment, I can add that. I won't add things that we either have or we have something really similar to.

I know for a fact we have that WW set (Hera's Strength). The other ones are easy to replicate. We don't have that batman chest exactly but the Merciless chest is similar, same with the Kingdom Come set we already have (although I think he has a built in GL symbol). I also don't think the Batman suit is compelling enough to take place of a different style set or without Kingdom Come themed content. Maybe his wings though? If this Batman suit is wildly popular and I see multiple mentions of it (from diff people.. please do not spam) then I can be convinced to add it to my list.
    • Like x 2
  10. Awsome Well-Known Player

Ok, That does explain most of the Kingdom come, except, Superman's logo, and Superman's hair. Both can't be duplicated. I do understand that there would be trademark or rights issue to the logo, but could you at least please look into the hair?

Thanks for adding the sports weapons! I do appreciate your effort!
  11. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

With an existing 'Sports' toon, I have to agree with the spam, as you've already agreed with the idea with caps (hopefully emblem activated), and I believe I already requested jerseys (again possibly emblem activated), but maybe even jackets akin to the already exiting Metropolis and Gotham University ones...

As for sports weapons, I agree, too. We have boxing gloves for Brawling and a perfect Baseball Bat (2-Handed) already for my toon.
    • Like x 1
  12. Sabre Howls New Player

[IMG]
    Rat Costume

Rat head Like that of the Stabber
    Rat Tail
    Rat skin
    Rat feet like that of the Stabber
    • Like x 1
  13. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'd love to get a face style based on Savitar's mask. I think a face style like this would be great with head styles like the Dashing Crusader, Partial Slimline and some hats/helmets like the Original Speedster and Straw(For a Raiden set). It would be really cool if this mask had lighting effects similar to the Power of Zeus face style.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. LLSmoothJ Active Player

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I don't see it on the list:

Movie Wonder Woman's outfit
    Rebirth Wonder Woman
    Rebirth Supergirl's Boots
    A pair of jeans that go over the boots (Maybe Wonder Girl's "Favorite Jeans.)
    Rebirth Starfire (Maybe add Classic Starfire for the hell of it)
    New 52 Harley
    New 52 Martian Manhunter
    Short Sleeved sportscoat with Coattails over a bustier.
    • Like x 1
  15. Raven Roth Committed Player

16. Raven Roth Committed Player

Trigonic Eyes

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Nogreen Active Player

What about use of this model for the Large player model?
    [IMG]
    You already have it ingame, so no extra work is needed.
    I ask because it's kinda weird to make the Biggest character ingame and when your fighting Bane, you look like a "smurf"..
    • Like x 1
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The Xudarian in the bottom left. I know we already have bird heads, but what about something a little less literal-bird and a little more beaked-alien?
    Also, I chose this image in case there’s anything else inspiring in it, Megzilla. :)[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

So I just got the Ninth Tride Tyrant set for the first time and tried it on. WOW! Kudos to whoever designed and modeled that one!

I would also like to see more outfits that added mass/shape to our characters, like how the Ninth Tride Tyrant does. It's nice to have a non-stick figure look on the Athletic (formerly Monarch) body type without having to have the broad manly shoulders of the Large (formerly Mesa) body type.
    • Like x 1
  20. Awsome Well-Known Player

I’d kill for that, but a ton of work is actually needed. Every single style in game would need to be adjusted for a new body style.
    • Like x 1