Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

The struggle, understandable, but hopefully one day we'll see big wings :p
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

Would it be possible to get a a tintable hard light material, that applies a similar effect to the energy armor elite?
  3. Chicken Well-Known Player

Bombshell Supergirl feet. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

...CHESTHAIR!!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Volle Active Player

• Like x 1
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Rib cage is that big on females? (Isn’t the first number underbust?) and if so...that would make cup size, what, Q?
    • Like x 1
  7. Swamarian Committed Player

It seemed to work for me. I only got compliments for my wings, pre-change. And since we already have small wings available for in game cash, why not give us the choice back?
    • Like x 1
  8. velvetsanity Loyal Player

9. Kuno Loyal Player

Amazon Hairstyle pack 2: Hippolita, Artemis, Athena, and the rest of the regular hairstyles not released in pack 1.
    Female Lanterns Hairstyle pack: Carol Ferris, Fatality, Arisia, Lyssa Drak...
    Weapon holsters as back piece: Katana, Dual Katana, Staff, Bow, Axe.
    More ninja, samurai, oriental stuff. Like a ninja scarf, kimono...
    Femenine styles, leather body, unzippered leather body, V neck body with long sleeves and cleavage...
    Hoods with long hair incorporated, similar to Stree female style.
    • Like x 3
  10. Megzilla Developer

Oh good point. So I guess it'd be 32 with like a Q cup haha
    • Like x 2
  11. Megzilla Developer

[IMG]
    I guess I'll write it down
    • Like x 2
  12. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

[IMG]

Rainbow emblem with colors locked and not a part of you color choices. Every year I hope we get one for St. Patrick's Day and every year I get disappointed.
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Jessica's Eye Tattoo. It will be so cool, and make it tintable. Can be a mask style.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Nice idea, but make it a variety pack. Hers is rather specific to Green Lanterns (be sure to include a Star Sapphire version! :D)
    • Like x 1
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

thx ^^ maybe shredded clothes too? :D
  16. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  17. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Thanks. I’d love love love to see something like this...particularly as a one-piece dress if you leave off the belt :)
  18. ReddRosey Well-Known Player

Yes Can we please get the Witchy Hat style in the Halloween vendor this year please thank you
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Is there a way to give them multiple arms? Because that sounds like it might be fun to experiment with. Even if the arms don't serve a real function.
    • Like x 1
  20. Ascended Well-Known Player

Joker's Grin as a face mask style.

Mister Terrific's T-Mask as a face mask style. Wouldn't argue with a Mister Terrific suit either. :)

Jonah Hex's scars as a face mask.

Darkseid's Omega Effect as a face mask.

"Brawler" skin style, with scars, bandages, a black eye, stitches, and bruises and scrapes.
    • Like x 1