Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. swis008 New Player

SUGGESTIONS:
    NPC Doctor Fate's metal briefs;
    NPC Doctor Fate's helmet

Original Alan Scott emblem;
    Original Alan Scott 2 tone cape

Red Tornado traditional chest piece

If you can consider these, it would be most appreciated by loyal members.
    • Like x 1
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Is it too late to ask for heeled versions of the summer sandals? I don’t like to mix heels and flats on the same character, because of the way the modeller renders heels by shortening the leg :D
  3. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Aegis of Azarath hand style without the boney/blades part, and Aegis of Azarath feet style without the boney/spikey calves part. Just the cool three fingered and toes look.
    Some transparent glass appearances like Mr Freeze glass dome helmet. Also stained glass.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

what about a crown of laurel leaves to go with the toga?
    • Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Robot Man. His head or even just his jaw.
    The doom patrol is awesome. Would love a Robit Man style.
  6. OdinZeusMrPace Level 30

I want more body styles. Giants, People with multiple arms, Pixies, faries, things like that.
  7. OdinZeusMrPace Level 30

Oh and more egyptian god styles would be nice plus Zeus's crown.[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Huge fan of Stjepan Šejić and his artwork, especially his random ideas he throws out. One great one is a Supergirl costume that would look great compared to the Fallen God, already available in game:

https://nebeziel.deviantart.com/art/randoms-717021556

(My apologies for not being able to post the pic)
    • Like x 1
  9. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

10. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

like this one?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Volle Active Player

I Got an Idea for the Dev team that and i would like to run it by you guys on the forums.

We get high and higher CR in game so all the old content get left out quite often. So this is an idee on how the devs can make use of the old Episodes Content in game!

Make a new tab on Team-Up menu where you can play a " Paradox aberration alert " We get to play random old raid/alert where we team-up and scale up the cr to 230 like in the events,

So Paradox aberration alert what that? It shuld be a revisit to a old raid/alert with somthing in it that shuldent be there, like a paradox boss replacing orginal boss fight ore that fights with the boss,

And by making the alert/raid lv 10+ Event styl cr 200 + scal up it wuld make the old episodes in game a new fun way to play them. and you wuld also make ur own free in game commersen for the episodes. for new and old players get to revisit the old episodes more.

so what gona be reward? i wuld say make a curency vendor, so u get a new curency in this mode calld Pardox coin and with thos tokens you can trade in them 10x to get 10 of existing currency from episodes of chosing.

Maby let RIP hunter be the AI that guyds us in this new Alert instanses.
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree. Definitely.
    • Like x 1
  13. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Hi Meg,

As discussed before, could we PLEASE get some new skins introduced into the game? Like these (really want a a decent one for my Aquaman)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Underwater hair that slowly floats around the head
    • Like x 1
  15. OmegaMan nWo Level 30

An omega emblem would be greatly appreciated
    • Like x 1
  16. Megzilla Developer

It's on my list of suggestions. I'd like to get more tattoo options in game, hopefully we can make it happen
    • Like x 8
  17. Megzilla Developer

I guess it could be a weird back piece?
    • Like x 2
  18. Chicken Well-Known Player

Bombshell Supergirl.
    • Like x 3
  19. Chicken Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. Munroe New Player

Future Harley Quinn's cape. The model already exists in the code!
    [IMG]