Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

[IMG][IMG] And I forgot the Image characters. Is there anyway we can pull off a crossover, that way we can get Best Tiger, Battle Beast, and Allen the Alien?
  2. Megzilla Developer

Lots of great ideas, thank you. I am excited for when we reveal our upcoming styles... A lot of people will be pleasantly surprised :D
    • Like x 3
  3. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Any chance on future auras being varying sizes? Like that new valentines aura, I'm not overly fond of the glimmering type auras personally but that aura is much larger around your character, which is nice because others all occupy the same amount of space (full body auras at least). Another AMAZING thing would be the ability to equip two auras at once lol, or a little less cool than that having separate aura slots like full body, hands, back(like killer frost), etc.
  4. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Greetings Megzilla. Really looking forward to those!

Now, I'd like to bring back my suggestion I made over a year ago. Many of us would like new hairstyles (lol as always) as well as new skins. Skins more importantly because we really lack that and you guys have done a fabulous job with some of the new NPC's. I really don't mind if you guys give us skins of previous npc models such as the Amazons, Star Sapphires, etc.

Various Lantern corps have a diverse variety of skins you can put together in little skin packs. EX: Star Sapphire Skin Pack

[IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]

We could also use the Amazon Hairstyle Pack 2 and 3 now.

[IMG]

[IMG]

And of course let's not forget the Amazon Fury 3 Gods/Goddesses Hairstyle/Style Pack:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

These are some of the games most intricately done characters. The potential they have as character styles are unimaginable!
    • Like x 8
  5. Megzilla Developer

I knowww I want all these hairstyles too. Athena is still my favorite character that I got to design. <3
    • Like x 5
  6. Physique Dedicated Player

::grovel:: Just a blank hoodie... that's all I've ever wanted... ::sniffle::
    • Like x 1
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

WITCHES BROOM STAFF STYLE FOR THE HALLOWEEN EVENT!

that is all
    • Like x 2
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I would like to add a blank baseball cap, both tintable and with emblem slots like the T-shirt and tank top we already have
    • Like x 2
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh and maybe a business suit without the tie. or a trench coat (like the detective one) without a tie. After all, my alter ego abhors ties. They're too uncomfortable.
  10. Magnificent Loyal Player

I'm a fan of the metallic texture as an accent. The angled flexsuit and the Ra's cape are great examples.
    • Like x 2
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

[IMG]And maybe a little of Earth 31? Like that sash-belt thing with the gear just shoved into it, instead of utility. Or the pirate-bandana-bat mask. Or the robotic arm connected to Cyborg's body cia a giant gear.
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I know this is costumes, but would this be a place to post about skin-types? Because maybe more animal skins. Like a rat skin, elephant skin, shark skin. Or maybe just costume pieces that give you an elephant head and feet. or a shark head and fin.
  13. Volle Active Player

We need more of this

[IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. JKwak Well-Known Player

wait cell from Dragonball Z is a green lantern? glad to see he turned out to be a good guy after all.
    or is it even Freezer?
    • Like x 2
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Never seen Dragon Ball Z. But I guess when Jack T. Chance died, they plucked a different bad man from an alternate universe to look after that sector.
    • Like x 1
  16. Swamarian Committed Player

Large wings for the ladies. I miss my hawk wings. (Now they're the same as the small wings on the Sprite. From what I've seen, Wings of Sin are also downsized on female bodies.)
  17. Megzilla Developer

Yeah, it starts getting tricky when the males' backs are so wide and the females' are so narrow
  18. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

My one wish was large wings of sin for females like the male characters got, we got the wings of puny instead :(
    • Like x 1
  19. Megzilla Developer

That's what you get for being like, 42-16-24 measurements :rolleyes:
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

FTFY
    • Like x 1