Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Also we need more wing variants.

Maybe have 6 bird wings as a back style, similar to the Digimon Angemon/Angewomon.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yes, what he said. It's called Electrostatic, and launched with Episode 21, 22, or 23.

[IMG]

You pick the Electric/Lightning Power Set, and select Skimming as the Movement Mode. You'll have 2 hover discs, one on each foot, rather than a single one like in the cartoon, but he'll be recognizable as Static Shock/Super Shock. It will take you some time to get to having the appropriate costume, so you'll start out with a different look, but eventually, you'll have what you want.
    • Like x 4
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Referencing this post I made over a year ago as it may have more relevance now EP31 will be Aquaman themed. (Also there's Summer Seasonal not overly far behind)

Definitely more aquatic styles, maybe some fin hands and/or feet, some gills as a back/chest style and along the arms.

A Leviathan head style so players can have the head/face style of a sea dragon/monster. Complete with distinctive ears.
    • Like x 1
  4. Frangão&Catupiry New Player

• Like x 2
  5. Frangão&Catupiry New Player

More Dark Knight Metal Styles
    Batman vs Superman with emblens
    Watchmen style of entire group
    Almaga styles
    • Like x 1
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Unfortunately, all of us that didn't grab the BvS Emblem Swag Bag during the brief time that it was available in the Marketplace must forever do without. The Licensor (Warner Brothers Pictures) decided to abruptly end the licensing agreement that made those Emblems possible in-game, demanded that Daybreak Games pull them down off of the Marketplace with no warning, and also apparently insisted that they must NEVER be available again.

I mean, think about it. The logical time to bring them back was when Justice League was in theaters. Yet they weren't brought back. So clearly, Warner Bros. has demanded that they never be available again, because Daybreak Games clearly loves giving players a reason to spend MORE MONEY on this game. IF they could have brought them back as a tie-in to the release of the Justice League film, they definitely would have, because having them available again is a license to print money! ;)

So, don't hold your breath waiting for those items to be available again. :(
    • Like x 1
  7. Moonz New Player

1. Unbuttoned red plaid shirt over a white t-shirt.
    2. Buttoned up red plaid shirt.
    3. White sleeveless undershirt.
    4. White sleeveless undershirt with hairy chest, pits, back and arms.
    5. Shirtless hairy chest, back, pits and arms.
    6. Oversized basketball jersey.
    7. Plain grey sweatshirt.
    8. Plain grey sweatpants.
    9. Sweat wrist bands.
    10. Sweat head band.
    11. Hightop gym shoes.
    12. Football shoulder pads.
    13. Football helmet.
    14. Baggy blue jeans.
    15. Oversized jeans with underpants hanging out in the rear.
    16. Oversized basketball shorts.
    17. Hairy legs.
    18. Censorship black bar belt or pants.
    19. Oversized emoji heads.
    20. Unbuttoned white lab coat with changable color undershirt.
    21. Kilt.
    22. Tie dye shirt.
    23. Normal cowboy boots without the swashbucker tops.
    24. Button down shirt with hairy chest.
    25. Bell bottoms.
    26. Shark head.
    27. Shark fin back.

I really just want a plaid shirt and lab coat, but then I couldn't stop.
    • Like x 1
  8. velvetsanity Loyal Player

NON-HAIRY VERSIONS FOR FEMALES!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. The Black Bat New Player

[IMG]

Can we have Batgirl Cassandra Cain costume inspired. Something look like from the Injustice 2. pls pls :D
    • Like x 5
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Can we get a high heel version of the high density tactical boots (both regular and enhanced)?
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I know I’ve mentioned this before, but I wanted to expand on this particular suggestion:

Cheongsam/qípáo (Chinese dresses)
    Multiple variations with different embroidery patterns (dragon, tiger, Phoenix, unembroidered, etc)
    Three palette colors: Main, embroidery, trim/hems/fasteners
    Three lengths: short (mid-thigh), medium (knee or just below), long (ankle)
    Three sleeve variations: sleeveless, short sleeves, long sleeves
    One piece (dress) and two piece (shirt/skirt) versions - the top of the two piece version can also be worn with pants, shorts, or other skirts
    Unembroidered version would be able to display emblems on the chest
    Worn with either Chinese style slipper shoes or pumps (flats or heels)

I’d also like to add a suggestion for Chinese hairstyles :)
  12. Jason Rage Active Player

Can we get a chest peice that allows us to have an emblem on the left side of our chest, like Robin's emblem for example.
    • Like x 3
  13. LunarRay New Player

Cape clasps/Medallions as shoulder styles. Classic character design options are in very short supply sadly.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  14. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Hood with a tiara head style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    and Lynda Carter's cape
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. L T Devoted Player

A shirt with an emblem slot on the breast pocket or where a breast pocket would be. Like an Izod shirt or a Star Trek uniform.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

There are at least 3 that I know of:

Urban Slick Chest Style (this one is available at Character Creation, and from the Basic Style Vendors in the Watchtower/Hall of Doom.)
    [IMG]

And here's one of my characters wearing that Chest Style, displaying an Emblem over his left breast:
    [IMG]

(That's my "inspired by Judge Dredd" character, if you were wondering why he looks somewhat familiar.)

Tech Ninja Chest Style
    [IMG]

Energy Armor Chest Style
    [IMG]

And just for future reference, the Biker Chest Style (available at Character Creation)...
    [IMG]

...and the Valentine's Event Letterman Jackets...
    [IMG]

...both display your Emblem on the left sleeve, as if it was a patch, like so...
    [IMG]
    Those Letterman Jackets are also a perfect example of the several styles in the game that have a predetermined Emblem already applied over the left breast that you can NOT change to the Emblem of your choosing. So the styles I've featured here are the ones that let you set your OWN Emblem over the left breast. Get it? Got it? Good. ;)
  17. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Can we please have the female (atlantean?) one in this picture?
    • Like x 3
  18. velvetsanity Loyal Player

A one piece catsuit like that would mainly just be lining up the mesh and textures of the different pieces. Quite a few of the styles available in character creation are like that (unfortunately, they’re all spandex, no leather or anything)
  19. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 2