Stop simplifying Arenas

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Gargamond, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gargamond Dedicated Player

I fully comprehend what you are saying,Giggles. Some of it just isn't true. What you say about "obscure", and what not isn't true. Use your dictionary again, but read SLOWLY, and maybe you will understand what I was talking about. When you say we both are in agreement, that isn't true either. You kinda agree with me on some points, but not all. Also, when you said pve should be removed from pvp, and in a LATER post, you said HT trinkets aren't pve trinkets, neither was that true.

At this time, pve gear, including HT trinkets, are still allowed in some arenas. I have said many times that I think HT should be allowed in deathmatches once again. You disagree with me on that issue. Every time you say we are in agreement, it is a lie. We do not agree on all issues.

Also, if you really believe that there is nothing serious being discussed in this thread, I challenge you to report it to a moderator and have it shut down. I bet you won't.
  2. Kroye Loyal Player

I have to agree with Giggles here. Most of the serious discussion ended pages ago. The last handful of pages has mostly been you and Giggles defining words for each other and belittling each other, mostly writing the same things over and over, each trying to convince the other. I doubt that will happen.
  3. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Closing this thread now as it is no longer constructive.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.