Stats Revamp 1.7 - Electricity

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by spord, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xalhadrin New Player

Curious if this power can do good DPS in raids after the update. I'm Electric on live and it's incredibly weak and it's been this way for years. It just can't keep up with burst powers. Is there any hope to change this power to be more bursty or at the very least have the DOTs be more front loaded? Will I be very limited in my DPS loadout once this goes live?
  2. Xibo Loyal Player

Just to take a example: Jackhammer takes 2.5k non crit each aftershock hit, so here's my feedback.....

- Give a 2,000-2,900 non-crit DoT and only 1 PI to use in DPS and Healer role.
  3. krytine Loyal Player

I know its to late for this but i would have loved to see only one pi for dps and 1 for support. If a dps can get stronger damage with its pi why not have that for the healing side and yes i do know its to late for that kind of change. But then again electric used to have several powers stack and when certain powers were active made others stronger more potant.
  4. Duck X Active Player

No go back to testing earth leave electric alone.
  5. Duck X Active Player

Leave it alone. 2 pi will make the game have more variety. I hate everybody using the same loadout. All they have to do is balance it out.
    • Like x 2
  6. Celestial Powers Committed Player

A suggestion for the all four man healing would be to reduce cooldowns to 1.5s, increase the power cost to 350 and keep the healing the same. But for Sorcery keep the cooldown to 3s and add back the power recovery mechanic to the watcher make the power recovery only half the power bar, this frees up a slot for Sorcery and helps it out even more.

There is in inconsistency now where roar is a 1.5s CD and 150 power cost ability which gives 3 burst ticks of roughly 2k at CR201 which is basically the strength of all current four mans in the other power sets. I don't see why we can't have the other four man healing abilities now reduced to 1.5s CD as well and you can keep them at 300 power cost, the cooldown reduction can help the fluidity of the healing powers greatly.
    • Like x 1
  7. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Another inconsistency and rather weak ability i see is both Divine Light and Bio Capacitor, both have no damage components and have long cooldowns for healing that feels rather weak.

I would like to see Bio Cap reduced to 12s and the strength increased for both, transfer the healing some the safety net to the initial burst for to bio capacitor if you don't want to increase the total strength but I believe strength increases would but valuable for both power sets. For Divine Light the increase in healing should be on the heals over time.

This is another concern I have, why are all heals over time weak in the revamp? HoTs should be stronger and potentially heal more than a burst ability because of the delays in receiving the healing, HoTs are supposed to be the preventative measure you take to mitigate as much damage as you can before you need to burst, you have the long cooldown component correct on them but they're all so weak, some of the HoTs desperately need an increase
    • Like x 1
  8. krytine Loyal Player

Again its not about the same load out its just as i said its to late for it but why not have 1 for support and 1 for dps and again this has nothing to do with load out
  9. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

100% agree with that comment about the burst on bio cap and the cooldown.

I don't understand why the safety net interactions were touched anyway. They made Invigorate complete garbage because of it.
  10. Xibo Loyal Player

Feedback

- Make Tesla Blast AoE.
    - Increase DoTs damage from Electrocute, Electrogenesis and Tesla Ball.
    • Like x 1
  11. Duck X Active Player

The electrified side needs a aoe spammable burst. Also a slight increase in dot damage. The main problems are electrified side needs better aoe, electrostatic bomb needs a buff and overcharge needs a drastic buff. Also please consider voltaic bolt to have 6 to 12 second cooldown and make it hit hard according to the cooldown.
  12. L T Devoted Player

I actually like Tesla Blast as a single target attack, but the electric side definitely does need something besides Overcharge.

Overcharge and other Proc powers like Spontaneous Combustion all seem weak under the revamp.
  13. Duck X Active Player

Yes i love tesla blast single target. It should stay like that but we have many burst aoes that benefit from polarize and none that benefit from electrified. They should make 1 of those electrified and spammable. We dont need so many burst that benefit from polarize when we dont have any aoe burst that benefit from electrified.
  14. L T Devoted Player

After testing Nature, Electric feels horribly broken, and not just because of under-performing bursts. Electric has no way to refresh or spread its DOTs like nature does. Also Electric damage over time powers generally seem to be doing less damage than those of Fire, Mental, or Earth (at least it's better than Quantum).

Attract and Repulse seem to be doing ok damage. They're right in line with similar abilities from the other power sets.

Shockwave is consistently doing less damage than other spam powers-- between 5-10% less than psychic shock, inspiral waves, telekinetic push, detonate, and the like.

Spark Barrage: this power doesn't start to do damage until you're within mid-range. As you get closer to the target more of your sparks are likely to hit, up till 5. If you're point blank range all 5 hit, but you wind up doing even less total damage than shockwave, which underperforms the other spam powers. It needs to be extended to max range, to get a 100% damage buff, or to be similarly reworked.

Overcharge: this is essentially another single target power that may get a small AOE burst if you hit the target again within the active window. If this happens, you do roughly 60% of the damage of tesla blast to your target. Unless I'm missing something (clue me in if that's the case) Overcharge literally needs a 100% damage buff or to be completely reworked.

Tesla Ball is a dot, but it's doing roughly 10% less damage than Attract and Repulse. Seems like if it's a DOT it should be doing 10% more than the burst powers.
    • Like x 2
  15. Duck X Active Player

Yessss i have noticed this as well. Electricity is falling behind every new power that they fix lol it will be very sad if it remains under performing everyone like its been since 4 years ago. I really hope that the devs will take another look at it and bring it back in line with the others. This was good feed back because i got similar results to you.
  16. Duck X Active Player

Switch it back to 3 seconds also i did not see a single difference in damage compared to the other powers of its type. Make it different for healer role. Why would healer role interfere with the damage role, it does not make sence if im dpsing im not using it to heal anybody. Please fix it. Also bug report if i use electro burst sometimes i get the hit counter for it but no damage.
    • Like x 1
  17. supalova20 Well-Known Player

DEVS it is silly to have one ELECTRFIES AOE PI..why not make TELSA BLAST an AOE That electrified like repulse and static push does for polarized AOE.....it doesn't make sense for TELSA BLAST to be a single target power for WHAT? NO real electric dps would ever use TELSA BLAST in a raid loadout period....and why not make ATTRACT ELECTRIFIES AOE spammer since spark barrage and SW are the 2 POLARIZED spammers...

TELSA BLAST=AOE ELECTRFIES PI
    ATTRACT=ELECTRIFIED AOE SPAMMER

This is my input vote
    • Like x 1
  18. supalova20 Well-Known Player

oh I support HYBRID PLAY.....LOVE IT!
    • Like x 1
  19. supalova20 Well-Known Player

Definitely agree....telsa blast SHOULD be AOE electrifies
    • Like x 1
  20. Duck X Active Player

I agree with what you said but i would rather keep tesla blast single target and make electrostatic bomb a spammer that benefits from electrified or make it like attract is but for the electrified side. Another thing they could do is use spark barrage but change the animation on it and the way it functions since right now that power is kinda wack. For example make it like shock wave is but for the electrified side, make it benefit from electrified and make it 1 hit just like shockwave. Also i support hybrid, not a fan of pftt or wm. I agree with what you said about teslaball, another move they could use as a aoe is overcharge.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.