Stats Revamp 1.4 - Light Feedback MKII - The Sequel

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by spord, Mar 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

• Impact - Increased damage (in both roles), removed knockdown in DPS role, and this now deals more damage to Dazed enemies.
    • Ram - Increased damage (in both roles), removed knockdown in DPS role, and this now deals more damage to Dazed enemies.

NO NO NO & NOOooooooo...........
      Whomever suggested this does not play ranged HL and you just ruined these two combo powers for ranged DPS. Doing this forces ranged players to melee and just ruined it any possibilityfor players playing how they would like to play. The whole idea of the revamp is to make & have choices. This totally FUBAR the choices. Thank you for ruining two very viable ranged DPS powers.

:mad: *&%$*&%$*#&@&^#%&^#&^%* :mad: ............
      I put this because I cannot say what's really on my mind.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Can you please explain how this ruins ranged rotations and forces you to melee?... I am failing to see what you are talking about. Please elaborate
  3. Karasawa Loyal Player

So what rotations has everyone been trying? I'm finding it immensely satisfying using a clipped Whip Thrash whenever and wherever I can, lol. Really feels like old school clipping is an option again.

Sad to see the removal of Ram and Impact's CC, but I'm seriously loving Light Weight Strike. Its got good CC, good damage, AoE, and it's an SC generator all rolled into one. It's a great way to start off a fight with that CC.

We didn't get any 100 cost combo starters but Chompers at 100 is very welcome and makes me more willing to use it without affecting my power too much.

I'd still like to see at least Minigun made into a mobile channel in both versions of it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

I use ram & impact to push back the adds and keep them their in solos & duos.
    THE EXTRA DAMAGE FOR THE LOSS OF THE KNOCK BACK IS NOT A PUSH!!!!
    It's a totally loss and lack of understanding what those powers are used for.
    HL is a quick attacking force that gets its damage for being quick...........
    not being a hammer like rage.

Now they (the adds) are lunging their azz off in solo & duos. I hate using chainsaw, boxing gloves & claws but I will use claws when needed. Now this F's up the whole rotation.
    Before I get the hammer for going off the rails.
    Now,
    I have to take another 10 minute break because this is infuriating to say the least.
    • Like x 3
  5. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Might have been me asking for daze on them But idnt even know if that's working..
  6. DatWhizKid Active Player

That's an interesting point. I've always used melee in solo's and duo's so I've never relied on the CC of Impact or Ram. I guess that is a loss depending on your playstyle.
    • Like x 1
  7. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Extra damage they put on from daze def doesn't work on ram and impact.
  8. bmce84 Loyal Player

Try using LWS before the combo for the CC.
  9. bmce84 Loyal Player

I reported that either power isn't showing that it has extra damage in the description, so it seems it wasn't added after all.
  10. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Are you starting wit fan... i can def see imp getting back to the knockdown and staying damage as is without daze cuz if you use fan they come rite at you and it get's hairy and I get ram too.daze isn't working for them anyway but taking knockdown for daze that doen't work isn't good thing to trade for anyway. I didn't have that much issue unless the enemies were equal cr. i get it though.

Maybe they'll be nice give knockdown and the daze . I just ran iceberg lounge at 172 and only had n issue wit penguin n its the first time I ran it with this revamp change. I woulda killed em if my strafing runs first hit counted but it didn't only the ticks did n Idk if its a thing or wut lol.
    • Like x 1
  11. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

My biggest issue was i could barely lift a can of soda and penguin cuz my left wrist is really sore from working 30 hrs in 2 days after a 3 month break.
  12. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

You can def tell with ram just looking at ur damage just over their head not even looking at anything with the combat log. Lol
  13. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Shes rite though u start wit fan or ram or impact for range its kinda goofy without the knockdown. Start wit ghand too and yank or go into imp same issue. Pretty much most of range.
    Could def het away wit minigun though and that be more a raid and alert rotation where if you have a tank it wouldn't be a problem but that's up to yall. Shes def rite bout imp and ram though.
  14. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Dude your tripping!
    When you start with Impact at max distance it just knocks adds out of range for you and your duo partner which is not only annoying but a damage lose for both.

What you should do is use lunging melee combos all of which has better damage and CC OR if you like your playstyle so much there is always the option to do duos and solos as Controller. All of these effects are still available there.
    • Like x 1
  15. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

With bonus coin weekend and all the other powers getting updated might be a lil while til more people for test.
  16. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I gotta join someones league hall to test parses better cuz the war room they're too far apart . Jumped in someones only to do parses and someone was yelling not knowing his mic was on so I left. The league halls ones are better cuz they're close. If so someone message on here for me please thanx. Other wise I gotta do all single target stuff and I din't think that's worth it. I can hit 2 targets wit range that way but alotta things that hit more adds won't show cuz certain things hit more adds but don't have the kinda range and would just mess up my parses. Thanx I'm a hero.
  17. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Im w/ violet. It is super annoying to play AS OR WITH Minigun users or worse munitions because of pushback. The majority of time your screwing over yourself or those your running with = stupid.
  18. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Does entrap still cause encasement and block damage/scatter enemies?? I love the animation for encased enemies but in terms of actual use they(any encasement power) are the dumbest powers in whole game. Scattering or blocking damage does nothing benefical.
  19. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

This isn't bout Minigun. Could keep it the way it was changed but you'd need knockback from ram and impact.
    Say there a group of adds u wnna attack and without knockdown they just run at you n you feel like you can't stop them and it makes you feel awkward. Ex
    For solos
    Ram fan im gha fan ur gnna die
    Im ghan fan imp ghan fan ur gnna die but at least you stunned one add wit Ghand
    Start wit snap n sorta like ghan above of group of adds can't go into fan but you can do lb

Before you could panic wit chompers and could prolly get away with those 2 not being knockdown but we can't now so there has to be some cc

Ram snap fan same aspect and if u went into lb then mg there's no longer a stun so you'd go into ram to get knock down but aint there so you'll het pummled. You'd have to just melee

It really messes with the flow of the power.

Now duos if your the one getting all the aggro your gnna die first and you can't slow adds down you die then ur partner will.
    Above if 2dps duo

Mg prly will be ok with change and turn into raid power but pretty much alot of the combos you can't stop them.

No interruptions in combos so you don't have that.

Basically it takes away most combos and you're not consistent at killing things. Could it be done but you'd have to know everything in an out pull range off and people won't like it.

You feel real vulnerable

the vulnerability issue with input and the counter system is still being investigated. <<>Idk if this is making it feel like it's more of n issue then it is. Def would need some block breakers also from tray to try n minimize the situation and that me guessing.

Not only do you feel like ur getting bombarded it also feels awkard cuz that's always been a hub of light.

Would work in raids but it prolly get u smashed in pvp also!

Ram and imp gotta change back but i think we get away wit miniguns cuz of ram and impact.
    • Like x 1
  20. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I'm srry but this is about having choice and limiting to forcing players to only use melee in solos and if in duos any set type of group where light has aggro in duo there gnna die pretty much if you rangr. 2dps won't work a light dps and troll if he aint ccing constantly n u have aggro you can't range.

Tank would work but lol it makes it feel weird and limits uses of certain combos in ceratain places to make work. To succesfully range basically in solo or duo dos situation you'd have know the power in an out and all the instances in n out and that's ridiculus.

Say keep that way they can melee won't work.

On sparring targets it does but it won't in solos and duos god forbid if a no tank set up happens and you have aggro and your light you're gnna die.

This ain't one combo it comes probably out to over 60% of tje range combos.

Pretty much any starting wit fan nope half the input might

Ram any which way nope
    Imact any which way nope
    Ghand any which way nope if more then 1 add and same thig wit snap

Can't start wit mg unless ram gnna have knock down after 2 outta 3 chains from u won't onle melee.

It's like before we fought walking dead zombies and this made zombies lile world war z.

More or less makes adds op against light lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.